PDA

View Full Version : End of the Season Fort Hunt Park, VA Meet: 10/24/09

bboyoracle
10-18-2009, 11:30 AM
Sunday 15th 12noon it is!!!!!!!!
It is going to be sunny and 70 out so we expect a big turnout
of cars from all 8 Forums this was put on. We will have the grill
there for food so if you want to bring food just for you or all it
will be fine to do so. I hope to see you all come out!

Place: Fort Hunt Park, VA
(Located just off the GW Parkway @ Historic Mount Vernon)
Date: Sunday, November 15th
Start Time: 12:00 High Noon
Lot/Spaces: LOT C
WebSite: George Washington Memorial Parkway - Fort Hunt Park (U.S. National Park Service) (http://www.nps.gov/gwmp/fort-hunt.htm)
Cost of Admission: Free

Planned Activities:

1) Show & Shine
2) Individual & Group Photo's
3) Cruise down GW Parkway into Old Town, Alexandria for some pics and video action!

All,

This is the end of year meet for all Supra, Lexus, Nissan, Infinity and Exotic car owners in the DC, Maryland, Virginia areas and beyond. As in the past, I hope to have a wide range of cars out to the meet to include: Ferrari's, Aston's, NSX's, GTR's, Vipers and others.

If anyone wants to grill out there are picnic tables and grills available. I don't know if I will have the time to coordinate the food effort, so someone would need to volunteer their time to make that happen.

Event location:

8900 Fort Hunt Rd
Alexandria, VA 22308
(703) 823-4600

Other Notes:

Please be mindful and respectful of the other meet attendees and the other visitors while inside the park. There will be park officers checking on our site and we want to stay on good terms with the National Park Service for future forum events.

I am in no way reponsible for any damage to person or property that may occur while traveling to the meet, while at the meet, or when traveling home from the meet.

Hope to see many of you from the past events at Great Falls and Fort Hunt as well as some of the new owners!

See you at the park!

Here are some pics from last year:
http://my350z.com/forum/mid-atlantic/414959-tons-of-pics-from-huge-mid-a-meet.html

bboyoracle
10-23-2009, 09:30 AM
The Meet for Saturday, October 24th is Cancelled Due to the High Probability of Rain, Wind Gusts and Thunderstorms!!!

The new date for the Fort Hunt Park Meet is Saturday, November 14th @ Noon with a rain date of Sunday, November 15th if needed.

bboyoracle
11-13-2009, 11:27 AM
For those in the Northern VA area there will be a cruise:

Time: 11:30am
Where:
AMC (top floor of parking garage)
7850 Tysons Corner Center
Mclean, VA 22102
Directions:
amc tysons - Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=amc+tysons&sll=38.89518,-77.070718&sspn=0.008601,0.01929&ie=UTF8&hq=amc+tysons&hnear=&ll=38.937781,-77.145996&spn=0.137529,0.308647&t=h&z=12&iwloc=A&iwstate1=dir)

bboyoracle
11-14-2009, 07:23 AM
Sunday 15th 12noon it is!!!!!!!!
It is going to be sunny and 70 out so we expect a big turnout
of cars from all 8 Forums this was put on. We will have the grill
there for food so if you want to bring food just for you or all it
will be fine to do so. I hope to see you all come out!

Cruise spot is the same location and time