PDA

View Full Version : FL '93 5-Speed Hatch KA-T S13 240sx

eazye2000
10-12-2009, 04:09 PM

- Full Contact info: Eric Appie, [email protected]

- Currency and selling price: 6,500 US Dollars

- List a link: No links
Posting up my '93 Hatchback 240sx. Had it a few years, and done tons of work to it. Very clean car. Always been in Florida since new. I am the second owner. Few dings here and there. Paint on the car is good, but the bumpers have the Florida fade to them.
Manual lock, and windows. About 189k on it right now. Only 11k on the motor since rebuild, and since I've done all the suspension work.
Daughterboard in the ECU that takes 27SF512 chips. I also have a dozen or so spare chips with numerous tunes along with a Willem burner. Race tune has built in 2-step launch control at 4,500 rpms and builds 10psi on the line.
Right now, tuned for 18psi on pump gas. Best run, 12.2 @ 119mph in the quarter. I have tunes for up to 28psi with 116octane, but no numbers.
Estimated 380whp @ 18psi with pump gas. Little over 500whp on race fuel, maxing out the injectors.
Turbo is a T2/T4 GT3076R ball bearing, water cooled turbo. Custom externally gated manifold with 38mm wastegate.
2.5" intercooler piping to a 28x12x3 front mount intercooler that is well hidden.
Walbro 255lph high pressure in tank fuel pump. Aeromotive RR-FPR 1000-6 I think. Raises 1:1 with boost. 740cc Deatschwerks injectors.
Motor has ARP Main and Head studs. Not bolts. Cometic 5 layer steel .078" head gasket.
Full Fel-Pro gasket set was used to assemble motor except for head gasket.
Clevite Rod and Main bearings. Crank is standard/standard on rods and mains. Micro-polished at machine shop.
Rods are AMS Performance Forged H-Beam Sportsman Series.
Pistons are Arias 8.8:1 forged pistons with spiro-locks. Compression is about 8.5:1 with the thicker head gasket.
Head has both exhaust cams from a '91 S13. Stock 248 duration, with custom machined, re-degreed cam sprockets.
Head is ported, and polished about 10-15% over stock. Also port matched to Intake, and exhaust manifolds. Intake manifold slighty opened up, and port matched at separation in plenum.
Stock 5-speed transmission. ACT Extreme pressure plate, with 6-puck ceramic, sprung disc. Slight chatter, but holds 100%.
1-piece aluminum driveshaft made by Shaftmasters. Rear-end is stock, and welded. Also have stock open, and stock J30 LSD in a stock housing. Bolts in, no axles needed.
Front tension rods, rear upper control arms, rear traction, and rear toe rods are all adjustable, with pillowball solid mounts.
Front swaybar is the thicker stock one, with polyurethane bushings. Rear sway bar is the 18mm Cusco with poly bushings.
Front tension rod mounts are boxed in, welded, and connected with 1" square tubing. Comparable to the Nismo brace.
Front brakes are Q45 twin piston calipers, drilled stock Q45 rotors to fit 4 lug. Pads are Bendix CQ ceramics.
Rear brakes are stock rotors with Bendix CQ ceramics.
Coil is Blaster SS by MSD. Plug wires are Nology capacitor 10mm wires with ground straps. Plugs are NGK BKR7E's.
Custom aluminum overflow tank.
Radiator is Koyo Aluminum 2" with 14" primary fan, and 10" secondary/air conditioning/overheat fan. Programmable in ECU.
Wheels are CAM racing wheels, 17"x7.5". Have 20mm bolt-on spacers in front, 25mm bolt-on in back.
Front tires right now, are Potenza 225/45's. Rears have Nitto Extreme Drag Radials with about 10 runs left in them. Stock steel wheels have stock size, decent tread tires on them.
Apex-i S-AFC to compensate for open SSQV blow off, and to trim fuel for long trips to save gas.
Standard Sony CD player, custom door pods with alpine components, rear 4x6 plates/components. 300 watt sub amp on 10" sub, 200 watt amp on highs.
Struts are KYB GR-2's with Tein S-Tech lowering springs.
So much stuff has been done to this car. You will have to see it to appreciate it. Oil pump is new, water pump is new. Everything on the motor is pretty much new, or re-done.

Any questions, please e-mail. I do not have a cell phone. I can arrange to call you if you are serious about the car. I can e-mail photos, and links to my photobucket if you would like. I have tons of pictures, have been on many of the online communities for years, and hopefully others can vouch that I'm an honest person.
I'm also open to trades for a truck. Mid or Full sized preferably. Maybe an SUV.
E-MAIL= E_APPIE (AT) HOTMAIL.COM

***I also have additional things, but not included with the car. Can be included as a package deal for additional money***
***5-speed transmission, full 5-speed swap including pedals, crossmember, flywheel, bolts, etc
***2 sets, 8 total rims, S14 SE 5 lug wheels. One set, 4 wheels, have 215/45/16 Falken Azenis tires on them. One set is bare. Have all center caps.
***2 front seats, and rear back/bottom leather seats. Not best condition. Also black center console.
***Much more random stuff. Radiators, etc etc.

*EDITS*
Forgot to mention that the A/C works great.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k63/eazye4you/After%20Rebuild%20Pics/DSCF0004.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k63/eazye4you/S13%20240sx/DSCF0012.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k63/eazye4you/S13%20T2%20External%20Gate/P1020048.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k63/eazye4you/S13%20Pictures/DSC_0018.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k63/eazye4you/S13%20Lowered/P1010082.jpg