PDA

View Full Version : CA $200 Single cam shell!

DataXUnknown
10-11-2009, 09:15 PM
I have a s13 hatch, white, with nice tinted windows and clean taillights, the car hasen't been washed for awhile. its got a blue engine bay with a single cam (removed emissions and butterflies) as well as a manual tranny all hooked up and ready to go. needs a charged battery to start as well as a new rubber o ring for the first injector. It has a NRG quick release hub on it too

first 200 bucks takes it. it does not have any suspension on it so you will have to bring your own to put on so it can roll, or find a way to get it on a trailer. It also doesn't have any exhaust hooked up. interior is gutted besides a decently clean PAINTED black dash and painted black door panels. its riding on SE wheels. the car is sold as is, no smog. registration is behind about 4 months so i'd register it as non op.

location of it currently is in anaheim off brookhurst and the 91.

text or call 714-469-5011 my name is Wes. need it gone fast.

niceskie88
10-11-2009, 09:18 PM
any pics of the car im pretty interested

DataXUnknown
10-11-2009, 09:33 PM
I have pics from when it was clean, SR'ed and driving, no updated pictures though, I will get some tommorow then.

keistyle
10-11-2009, 10:38 PM
what all is necessary for the car to function?

DataXUnknown
10-12-2009, 12:14 AM
all it needed was springs+struts, an air filter, a good battery and a new rubber o-ring for the injector. now...apparently it is getting stripped to all fuck of eternity in front of marios house. thread closed sorry guys...