PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Scheme.com

Somnambulist
10-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Anyone heard of this?
You get invited by someone, and all you have to do is log in every day and answer some questions. You earn points (ptz) by logging in, answering questions and inviting other people to join.
When you get to a certain amount of points, you can redeem them for prizes. They range from 40 inch HDTVs to video game systems and games, to Burton snowboards.

I'm still kinda skeptical, but I did some research and from what I've seen, it looks pretty legit...

Guess we'll see when I earn enough points.

It's free, no credit card info required, nothing to purchase.

Anyone want an invite? :keke:

driver11324
10-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Send me an Invite pls!!! looks good enough to try

Somnambulist
10-10-2009, 04:27 PM
PM me your email address.

duffman1278
10-10-2009, 04:29 PM
This thing is spreading like wild fire! I saw this on like 2 other forums already.

Somnambulist
10-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Really? I haven't seen it on any forums yet.

ThatGuy
10-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Pyramid schemes, etc
Users are not permitted to make money by utilizing Zilvia's bandwidth, other than by selling their parts, etc in the FS sections. Linking to pyramid schemes like freeiPods or freeflatscreens, hits4pay, etc etc WILL result in administrative action without prior warning necessary. If you have the slightest concern that something you're linking to might not be kosher, don't do it.

The fact that you can earn "points" by inviting other people, means this falls in to the category of Pyramid Scheme.

This is closed.