PDA

View Full Version : anyone down?

jesse the e-thug
10-07-2009, 09:52 PM
anyone down to install my new dashboard in? s13 hatch, someone that actually knows how and does it legit i dont know much of it so i wont be that much of a help =/ pm me and lmk im located in Los Angeles... it's just been sitting here in my house and want to put it on already ...

SR_Vlurs
10-07-2009, 10:11 PM
umm try it first so u can learn

iROYAL
10-07-2009, 10:17 PM
try the regional section :duh:

reported :lockd:

Maiku240sxS14
10-07-2009, 10:25 PM
it really isn't that hard...idk if its the same as the S14 but i just recently been taking out my dash couple of times already. Just man up, get a FSM, and go at it...

If your just being lazy then you are going to have to make it worth my time to put the dash in for you...

RBSilvia1406
10-07-2009, 10:40 PM
i have to agree with SR vlurs. you wont learn nothing by having someone else do your work for you. i can have a dash out in 10 min max. very easy, only about 20 bolts and a couple of clips and connetors. FSM is the best way to learn.

slow40sx
10-08-2009, 12:31 AM
there are 3 screws across the top under the defrost vents, 1 in each door sill, you have to pop off ur shifter bezel and pull ur center console out to make it easy, also there are 2 bolts holding up the steering column, drop the column, take the 2 screws out that hold the cluster bezel in then there are 3 screws that hold the cluster in pull the cluster out and unplug it, 2 screws under the glove box, pull the box out, 2 on the glove box frame and 1 screw in the corner of the frame, theres a few more that i missed but its really self explanitory, it would be really hard to fuck it up,

if you are really worried about it, as u take shit off label what it is and where you got it from, and put screws and bolts in different bags and label where they go, be careful when putting the new dash in, ur gonna have to wrestler with it a little but be gentle as they crack easy,

if u fuck that up, sell ur car and go mop bathrooms at mcdonalds, it sounds like a lot of shit but it really isn't bad at all, just take ur time

CrimsonRockett
10-08-2009, 12:32 AM
Regional.

Not only that, there's several threads on dash removal/installation.

Search.

:lockd: