PDA

View Full Version : where to buy? Copper 3" 2 bolt exhaust gaskets

MELLO*SOS
10-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Looking to buy some 3" 2 bolt exhaust flange gaskets. The kind that go between your downpipe and testpipe, exhaust components, etc... But in Copper or Aluminum or MLS only, I don't want paper or the half-paper-half-metal ones you typically see.

Please link me, I have searched google and ebay and having a very hard time finding these.

Thanks in advance!

This is the size/shape I'm after, but obviously this is not the right material...
http://www.frsport.com/images/detailed_images/FRS_2BLT-Gasket_0112469055444a5244c840872.jpg

Edit: I'm pretty sure these just don't exist. I can't find anything. Ravspec MAY have some 3" MLS gaskets but they are not listed on their website yet.

MELLO*SOS
10-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Bump...

Nobody knows where to get better metal gaskets than the stock paper shit??

Flicktitty
10-08-2009, 10:55 AM
I believe Mr Gasket? makes these. Search on summitracing.com or Jegs.com

MELLO*SOS
10-08-2009, 11:41 AM
MRG does indeed make copper gaskets, however I can't find on their site or jegs or summit the 3" 2-bolt gasket we need... All I can find are the 3" 3 bolt gaskets in copper. I could very well use these kind of flanges for the rear section of my exhaust but it doesn't help with the 2 gaskets I need for around the test pipe...

RavSpec contacted me and said they carry some 3" 2-bolt MLS gaskets, which sound great, but they are not on their site yet and I'm waiting to hear back on availability.

So my search continues...

veeates36
10-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Have you tried a Muffler shop..? They might have some in stock. Good Luck

MELLO*SOS
10-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Yes, but muffler shops don't seem to have them in copper, mls or aluminum. They have, at best, whats shown in the picture above (which is NOT what I want).

Thank you everyone for your help.