PDA

View Full Version : Who the hell is not doing anything at all tonight? Me!

druthafoo
10-02-2009, 10:23 PM
:bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok:: bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::b igok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bi gok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok::bigok:

zomg I'm bored. Girl went out with roommates and I just finished the second season of battlestar galactica. FML? :boink::boink::boink::boink::boink::boink::boink:: boink::boink::boink::boink::boink::redxd::redxd::r edxd::2c::2c::2c::bow::bow::bow::cj::cj::cj::cj::c j::cj:

come join me in here and BS if you aint got jack didly to do

I LUV MY S13
10-02-2009, 10:24 PM
im sick..friend canceled plans..so yeah im on the same boat i guess

druthafoo
10-02-2009, 10:26 PM
what sickness ya got!? i just got over my fever

randomxzero
10-02-2009, 10:47 PM
can i join..
i have no life.. just got done working on the car about less than an hour ago..
and doing research on what my problem could be...

xBtony
10-02-2009, 10:54 PM
im bored as fuck

druthafoo
10-02-2009, 10:54 PM
haha.. lets discuss what this problem is..

dont worry I dont have a life right now either. im pretty much the only one of my friends hwo graduated this year and went off ot go work my career. wooptee frickin doo. I'd honestly trade all this money and career for another year with them. :(

yea that was almost emotional

randomxzero
10-02-2009, 11:09 PM
ha money is better :D..
car: 85 Mr2
ya AFM is shutting its flap and causing the car to slowly drop idle until it dies as soon as it reaches operating temp.. otherwise when the car is cold it idles perfectly..
the problem should be electrical since i already changed most of the fuel/air things that can cause this problem..

I LUV MY S13
10-02-2009, 11:09 PM
i think i just got the cold..sore throat, runny nose, feel all weak and exhausted..i took some medicine earlier, shit put me in a zone haha

chibo
10-02-2009, 11:12 PM
I just moved into a new apartment this week and my 240 decided to blow a radiator hose last night - I spent my night running back and forth from the apartment complex parking garage and Pepboys across the street to ghetto rig it after I figured out I couldn't reach the hose clamp on the lower rad hose without a jack.

Also just hacked up a refurb AppleTV with a 320gb hard drive and aTV Flash (http://www.atvflash.com/). So cheap. So baller.

Wake
10-02-2009, 11:18 PM
I never do shit LOL and now Im down a job and just rear-ended someone and demolished my silvia front, Im never leaving the house again.

HyperTek
10-02-2009, 11:20 PM
watching F1 qualifying grand prix of japan @ Suzuka right now =)
i was hoping it would rain since it rained there during yesterdays practice.

I LUV MY S13
10-02-2009, 11:21 PM
I never do shit LOL and now Im down a job and just rear-ended someone and demolished my silvia front, Im never leaving the house again.

ouch

i would literally cry...gotta be careful man..well tomorrow party fer sher i just hope to get better

meteorite_flo
10-02-2009, 11:21 PM
I almost had no plans, and was going to call it a xbox live night. Luckily, friends and I said lets all play poker. WOOT.

I LUV MY S13
10-02-2009, 11:29 PM
sounds good ^^

Okinawandrifter87
10-02-2009, 11:51 PM
I hear ya on the feeling with nothing to do.. Im stuck on base cause all off base liberty got secured.. so now im sitting here being bored just posting on Zilvia before bed.. woo hoo for being cool... not really.. lol.

DJDANGER24
10-02-2009, 11:55 PM
yea, im fuckin bored too. sitting at home, my girls is buzzed from happy hour with her coworkers, keep saying how much she loves me and blah blah blah... now shes passed out and i have SHIT to do... maybe order some parts for my car... hmmmm

mr.booie
10-02-2009, 11:59 PM
watching F1 qualifying grand prix of japan @ Suzuka right now =)
i was hoping it would rain since it rained there during yesterdays practice.

im also watching f1.

im about to go to bed though.

life is boring right now.:zzz:

Finchie
10-02-2009, 11:59 PM
Going to the lake early tomorrow. Didn't wanna stay out late and be tired at the lake.

I saw zombie land earlier though, probably one of the best movies this year. I might be a little biased though as how I love zombie movies.

zenki.life
10-03-2009, 12:02 AM
i stayed home from going to go see a movie because i was supposed to write any essay. yet here i am on this damn site. and im still bored

S14DB
10-03-2009, 12:12 AM
I'm so bored I'm locking this thread...

No, really you post whores, this is worthless. Knock it off.