PDA

View Full Version : Griffin Radiator

bigjacsoc
10-01-2009, 11:32 AM
I have an SR and am looking to upgrade my radiator to a Griffin. The problem is I can't find any Griffin radiator's for S13's.

What is the part number for a good sized Griffin radiator. I would be looking for the big (3" I believe) core and the biggest size that will fit in an S13 with A/C dryer so that I can get some nice sized fans.

Please reply back with a part number or a website I can get one from. I know SummitRacing.com has Griffin radiators.

Johny5
10-01-2009, 11:44 AM
for most griffin 240sx specific requests you should consider going through ma-motorsports. brian works with griffin a lot and helped them with the design of the 3" core griffin dual pass monster radiator you're referring to.

mamsparts.com :)

Sir
10-03-2009, 03:26 AM
i got a generic one from summit.
it was under $200.
But it came with different sized hose inlets.
Nothing that you can't correct with a tig torch.

plusONETEN
10-05-2009, 02:25 PM
call griffin on the phone.

i got a nice dual core one for my vq35 swapped 240sx, they say its good for 675 hp. they can put the inlets/outlets to match a sr or rb or KA or whatever. they have me the same placement as the 350z radiator for my swap, which means less hoses for me!

...car is still a work in progress, hope to have it on the road for next summer.

im keeping my AC, and i still have room for fans, but the VQ might be a bit shorter than your engine... not sure, but i have a good 6/8 inches if my memory serves me, so i think you'll be ok.

Slidin240Wayz
10-05-2009, 02:27 PM
for most griffin 240sx specific requests you should consider going through ma-motorsports. brian works with griffin a lot and helped them with the design of the 3" core griffin dual pass monster radiator you're referring to.

very true...

bigjacsoc
10-06-2009, 01:24 AM

I'm looking for the biggest radiator that would fit in my car so I can get the biggest fans too. Also I wouldn't wanna modify my hood.

projectRDM
10-06-2009, 09:31 AM
I'm looking for the biggest radiator that would fit in my car so I can get the biggest fans too. Also I wouldn't wanna modify my hood.

So, did you check with them, or not? If you're given a reputable site that specializes in the Schassis fitment of Griffin radiators, why ask any more questions?

sideview_180sx
10-07-2009, 11:56 AM
mamsparts.com is the answer.