PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!! Fill An Empty Spot this Weekend!!! GET A HUGE DISCOUNT

steve shadows
09-30-2009, 11:52 PM
Hi Guys

Someone has cancelled on me for their dyno appointment and I was counting on the business to make some other stuff happen for the shop and for some friends of mine. :bite:

If you can get your car down on Saturday by 12 PM for tuning I will do a FULL EMS Tune for 440 Bucks total - this is the package I typically charge 600+ for. :boink:

If you are using a Power FC with Injectors 550 or smaller rate is 420! even more of a deal

Just send me a PM and the first person to hit me up who thinks they can make it I will lock it down.

I just was really counting on the biz and now that the other person has canceled I will make a concession in order to still get something out of the weekend for our team.

Thanks guys!

text me also 562 331 7039

cheers

palmdale_mob
09-30-2009, 11:55 PM
Wow, I wish this was something I needed to do

steve shadows
09-30-2009, 11:57 PM
Yeah I hope it helps someone out, but I need to fill this slot :(

My loss if your gain technically - local yokal

steve shadows
10-04-2009, 06:34 PM
Thank you to Allen S.!!!!

For filling in and taking advantage of the discount.

Car tuned.

AEM equipt KA-T -
Stock KA in S14 Dual Cam with bolt on TD05
Greddy Style Street bolt on kit with FMIC
6-7 PSI of boost very conservative for safe
Output Made: 219.5 WHP @ 7 PSI of Boost
Torque Made: 219 Ft Lbs @ 7 PSI of Boost

Car was wicked fast and had torque as early as 2500 LBS !!!

Great tune, customer extremely happy and I was also extremely happy with how the car turned out.

PS. Next weekend! We have an open slot so please take advantage of this and the zilvia discounts I have in place for the rest of the year