PDA

View Full Version : CA 818: full drop in sr20det swap for s13

shinobis13hb
09-26-2009, 06:40 PM
yup yup im looking to buy a full plug and play sr20det swap for my s13.
im in ca 818. i cna pick up.. also i can pay you to put it in and give you my ka+trans and everything as payment doesnt matter or i cna jsut pay you for it n take it.
818-797-9000 my name is dj. looking to get asap
compression on my kaDE is all 145

besTint
09-26-2009, 10:55 PM
why not just hit up a shop instead of finding a halfarse forum guy do "TRY" to get things done for you?

drift freaq
09-26-2009, 11:29 PM
why not just hit up a shop instead of finding a halfarse forum guy do "TRY" to get things done for you?

Ah because actually some of us forum guys are not halfarse and we do know where to get these swaps for good deals and where to do them for a good deal. Oh and we have many years experience. So before you go making a blanket statement like above. I suggest you mind your own business.

I don't question your ability to do tinting, nor do I judge it. Please keep your 2 cents to where it belongs. There are many forum members here that have shops and do the work.

Your statement puts the forum down as a whole and is insulting to the forum.

Oh and on top of that, some of the shops out there are halfarse (your word ) too. So he has just as good a chance here as he has out there.

besTint
09-27-2009, 12:06 AM
Ah because actually some of us forum guys are not halfarse and we do know where to get these swaps for good deals and where to do them for a good deal. ***A GOOD SHOP?*** Oh and we have many years experience. *** EXPERIENCE IN WHAT? MESSING AROUND IN A GARAGE? DO YOUR CARS MAKE IT TO TIME ATTACKS OR COMPETE IN NATIONAL DRIFT EVENTS?*** So before you go making a blanket statement like above. I suggest you mind your own business. ***WHAT IS "MY" BUSINESS? IS THIS "YOUR" BUSINESS? WHAT IS "YOUR" BUSINESS HERE? ARE YOU GONNA FIND AND SWAP HIM A MOTOR?***

I don't question your ability to do tinting, nor do I judge it. Please keep your 2 cents to where it belongs. There are many forum members here that have shops and do the work. ***EXACTLY, KEYWORD "SHOPS" i remember asking why he didnt go to a SHOP***

Your statement puts the forum down as a whole and is insulting to the forum. ***MY STATEMENT IN NO WAY PUTS THIS "FORUM" DOWN. IF TRYING TO DIRECT A GUY THE "RIGHT WAY" TO A "SHOP" INSTEAD OF POKING AROUND ASKING FOR ANY GUY WHO THINKS HE CAN WRENCH FOR HELP IS NOT MY IDEA OF PUTTING A FORUM DOWN. JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE HOOKERS ON CRAIGSLIST AND I WARN PEOPLE ABOUT THEM DOESNT MEAN IM PUTTING CRAIGSLIST DOWN.***

Oh and on top of that, some of the shops out there are halfarse (your word ) too. So he has just as good a chance here as he has out there. ***OBVIOUSLY IF A SHOP IS HALFARSE THEN PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT IT, EVEN YOU. MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD DIRECT HIM TO A SHOP THAT ISNT INSTEAD OF ATTACKING ME?***

MESSAGELENGTH?

spiderlone
09-27-2009, 12:45 AM
-----
... you got a new pm DJ