PDA

View Full Version : Cam Installs/ compression test / Leakdown test / vacuum test

SoguRacing
09-25-2009, 09:45 PM
Dear fellow zilvians. I am offering a service to all who are in my area of ( Orange County ) and surrounding areas. I'm offering a camshaft install as well as checking the compression of your engine. Checking the leak down percentage of your cylinders and checking the vacuum specs of your engine. Doing these 3 things will tell you the overall health of your engine before you go in for a tune and waste $$$. Whether it be blown headgasket, leaking valves, bad rings, clogged exhaust etc... These diagnostic procedures tell you how the inside of the engine is performing without visually seeing it. I only offer this for redtop SR's and Blacktop SR's as far as the cam install goes.

How this works out:

1.) you contact me through pm and tell me what engine you have and what cams you want installed.
2.) we find a time and date to do this. It will take about 3.5 hours at most to complete so plan accordingly.

I charge $250 for this and i'll walk you through the process so next time you can do it yourself.

We can negotiate other tests if you don't want the whole package.

I do everything per FSM. I have all varieties of Matco torque wrenches and tools. I'll seal up your valve cover with rtv so it won't leak and I'll set your timing and answer any questions you have..even if they're not pertaining to the job.

I also do brake upgrades, z32, q45, and others.

junn
09-25-2009, 10:31 PM
i can sure vouch for this guy...does great job and knows what hes doing

thanks again daniel

CrimsonRockett
09-26-2009, 12:58 PM
If you wish to advertise, contact RJF.