PDA

View Full Version : sc300 and sc400 forums

rb25crazy
09-25-2009, 09:05 AM
anyone know of any good sc300 and sc400 forums i did a google search and all i get are dead forums with not much activity.

if anyone could point me in the right direction.

was wondering what oem seats an bolt in sc300 and sc400 too, like supras? gs300? etc... if anyone knows or can point me in the right direction of where to look much appreciated thanks.

i'm kinda looking for a sc300 or sc400 part out i want the seats and carpet

thanks for the help

s13silvia123
09-25-2009, 09:11 AM
put this in the off topic section doesnt belong nor is related to S chasis family or the Z family

Phlip
09-25-2009, 09:18 AM
put this in the off topic section doesnt belong nor is related to S chasis family or the Z family

Please just report the thread and a moderator will handle it.

ixfxi
09-25-2009, 09:29 AM
there is the lexus owners club, full of old fucks. its more of a world-wide forum, as there are lots of folks from overseas:
Lexus Owners Club (USA & Canada) (Powered by Invision Power Board) (http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php)

not too much good info in that forum though, at least i dont think so.

then theres the disco-ball, vip-lounge called club lexus... filled with douchebags who care solely about the stance of their car, body kit, and it pretty much ends there. you'll find a few who are doing motor upgrades, but either they are:
a) cheap and doing 1jz upgrades (because they cant afford 2jz-gte)
b) have more money than brains and are doing some crazy turbo v8 upgrade, which for the past 10 years STILL hasnt been completed

club lexus is the worst fucking forum. the admin and mods are fucking assholes, but its pretty much the only source of (shitty) information.
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-400-300-6/

i dont go on there because most folks are doing cheap patch fixes. not to mention, they all think they are ballers owning a fucking OLD ASS LEXUS.

so to sum things up, fuck club lexus.

thanks

ixfxi
09-25-2009, 09:33 AM
to further support my claims of shittiness:

jh8s and a nice dump
"so i finally got the chance to install my coilovers and my wheels. lmk wat u guys think. haters welcome next step is a single turbo 2jzgte.
p.s my digi. cam. took a sh__t on me, so sorry for the ****ty pics."

and what kind of coilovers do you guys think he installed? thats right....

"thanks guys. coil overs are megan with supra tt rates. wheels are 18x9.5 +40 all around. still needs to go lower in the rear."

10k or 8k HID's?
Well...My current 8k hid kits are goin bad.
Gettin a deal on some decent hid's, 50 bucks for a brand new kit...
But i cant decide... going with 10k hid's or 8k??
Any suggestions? 95 pearl white sc4 with yellow fogs.

Your first shitty kit failed, and now you're looking to buy a second shitty kit. Congratulations.

Can you guys at Club Lexus pick my rims for me?
I originally wanted to get this set of 18" Motegi SP10s in Hyper Black, but with the issue of offsets and such I was worried that a +40 offset would not make the look right...

(sigh)... motegi. I could go on and on, but what can you say about people that cant even manage to buy a proper wheel for their own car

fuck club lexus

hOngsterr
09-25-2009, 10:15 AM
haha i was gunna say club lexus T_T

haha hit up touge monster

he has a SC

Flicktitty
09-25-2009, 10:56 AM
Clublexus. or just go on supraforums, so much is interchangable between the cars that info is plentaful.

i'm 99% sure the MKIV Supra seat's bolt into SC's but i personally don't believe the carpet will work.

i have some REALLY clean tan 97 Supra TT seats forsale.

rb25crazy
09-25-2009, 11:02 AM
haha wow true that

well i just wanna give my sc400 a little sprucing up with some used oem parts.

just a 97+ oem bumper and some seats and carpets that arent all torn up and i think my carpet has mold ewwwww suxxor.

which supra forum do you recommend that is pretty active and good i usually just get shitty ones lol.. so i must be dumb at finding good forums.

thanks!

Flicktitty
09-25-2009, 11:03 AM
www.supraforums.com (http://www.supraforums.com)

you won't find anything for body panels for your SC on there. so i'd stay on Clublexus for that do to the sheer amount of people on there.

ixfxi
09-25-2009, 11:04 AM
Supra Forums has better info, I agree. But we all know that the Supra Forums are fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilled with big egos. What do you expect from folks who drive penis extentions.

Supra seats bolt in, but you lose the precious memory function that makes your Lexus a LEXUS.

Some guys bolted in RSX seats, whatever... kinda stupid but there are a lot of seat options.

I run Supra coilovers and various other Supra parts, its nice how so many parts cross over.

rb25crazy
09-25-2009, 11:08 AM
ohhhh, that's awesome is there like a guide somewhere that has like what crosses over? i know noobie questions and it soiunds like i wanna be spoon fed haha.

thanks regardless though if not that's cool too

Flicktitty
09-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Supra Forums has better info, I agree. But we all know that the Supra Forums are fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilled with big egos. What do you expect from folks who drive penis extentions.

Supra seats bolt in, but you lose the precious memory function that makes your Lexus a LEXUS.

Some guys bolted in RSX seats, whatever... kinda stupid but there are a lot of seat options.

I run Supra coilovers and various other Supra parts, its nice how so many parts cross over.

That's kind of my plan's just doing alot of stock supra stuff (springs/shocks,sway bars,and brakes,maybe even some chrome TT wheels)

are you using Supra coil's or stock supra stuff?

!Zar!
09-25-2009, 04:32 PM
All lexus/toyota forums suck.

meteorite_flo
09-25-2009, 07:01 PM
Clublexus is really whack, my friend is on there and he put nor cal as his location. They all complained about some bullshit about reputation, are they fucking serious? HAHA. Also, I went to their little 'IS' bbq meet and these kids are fucking young with rich ass families.

ixfxi
09-26-2009, 12:45 AM
That's kind of my plan's just doing alot of stock supra stuff (springs/shocks,sway bars,and brakes,maybe even some chrome TT wheels)

are you using Supra coil's or stock supra stuff?

i am running H&R coilovers with tanabe swaybars (f/r), all supra-spec. car drives nice, no complaints at all. just stay away from shitty products (ie megan) and you'll be fine.

Clublexus is really whack, my friend is on there and he put nor cal as his location. They all complained about some bullshit about reputation, are they fucking serious? HAHA. Also, I went to their little 'IS' bbq meet and these kids are fucking young with rich ass families.

they're showing off because they're all frontin. if they had money they wouldnt have an IS, they'de have something better.