09-23-2009, 02:57 PM
please delete.

FaLKoN240
09-23-2009, 05:27 PM
Dude 3 days isn't that long.

You need to chill.

sil80d
09-24-2009, 12:09 AM
800 dollars 3 day = to fucken long. i pm tracking info with in 24 hours of recieving payment for 20 dollar parts.

bftII40
09-24-2009, 12:25 AM
Im still waiting on his pm still haven't gotten it..I even spoke to him on the phone and he said he has two tracking numbers to give me, one for mani and downpipe. I spoke to the damn dude on the phone!, 3 days without any response is bullshit. I don't understand it. Thursday will be the fourth day. He said he shipped it monday so i should get it thursday if he wasn't lying.

CrimsonRockett
09-24-2009, 09:46 AM
800 dollars 3 day = to fucken long. i pm tracking info with in 24 hours of recieving payment for 20 dollar parts.

You know, some people have a busy/hectic lifestyle and very little time in the day to ship things out.

I agree, spending $800+ on something and not receiving a tracking number when said would worry me, but just give it a little more time.

I sell things all the time. Try my best to ship them out the same day/next day, but sometimes I get too busy and takes me over a week to actually ship it out.

Be patient.

If you had been waiting for over 2 weeks with zero response from the seller, then I would worry, but it's only been a few days AND you got to talk to him over the phone.

Try calling him again? Seems like that would be the easiest way to reach him.

bftII40
09-25-2009, 12:20 AM
Yeah i completely understand that people can get busy, but one thing i've always done is keep talking to the buyer and letting them know whats going on. This guy has had horrible communication with me and thats what is worrying me right now, i've been scammed in the past and lost way too much money, and all i can do is look out for myself. I know its kind of early but each time i've been scammed it was a similar situation to this. If i don't get the package friday then il be calling him once again. Since thats the only way i can contact him.

Walperstyle
09-25-2009, 12:27 AM
There is always the possibility he wants to make sure the money is in his bank account instead of his paypal account before he ships. Some people are hard asses.

bftII40
09-28-2009, 02:40 PM
Well turns out this guy is legit.. he just sucks ass at communication..Finally got the package today and everything is there.

09-28-2009, 03:18 PM
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac295/Shadow_Sheik1207/Macros/HouseFacepalm.jpg