PDA

View Full Version : malibu scenic route

handinpants
09-16-2009, 12:52 AM
hey i'vebeen working in malibu for the past couple of weeks, discovering new roads, well they're not new, but i have found a few that are really good canyon roads, good for cruising, very nice scenery and i am not sure if any of you guys are interested, but if you are i'll let you know a few which i HAVE NOT seen any cops on, and rarely see any on another one. these are low traffic roads too....

while the last time i posted this up, many of you got scared and said my idea was a burn, but since i've been ripping around delivering pizza in these areas and have yet to see the po po i think its a good guess to feel safe.

PM ME if you wanna know the roads
its not malibu road,
oh and one more thing, by me posting this, i am not inspiring any of you to do anything illegal.

initial_drifter
09-16-2009, 12:56 AM
You get flamed out of your previous thread so you make another with slightly different words?

What is wrong with you

zenki.life
09-16-2009, 01:02 AM
your still stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you decide to post another one????????????

you deserve to get pinked

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/278856-malibu-safe-spots-you-socalers.html written by handinpants

hey i'vebeen working in malibu for the past couple of weeks, discovering new roads, well they're not new, but i have found a few that are really good canyon running roads, and i am not sure if any of you guys are interested, but if you are i'll let you know a few which i HAVE NOT seen any cops on, and rarely see any on another one. these are low traffic roads too....

while the last time i posted this up, many of you got scared and said my idea was a burn, but since i've been ripping around delivering pizza in these areas and have yet to see the po po i think its a good guess to feel safe.

PM ME if you wanna know the roads

CrimsonRockett
09-16-2009, 01:03 AM
Again, moron.

This time, enjoy being pinked.

:lockd: