PDA

View Full Version : BEER! 21 and up

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

s13.dark1
09-16-2009, 12:17 AM
this thread wants you to drink responsibly!! a dui is 10,000 in mods you just fu*ked over minimum

IM a beer lover i have tried many many beers i dont feel like counting but its well over 40 and i just wanted to talk to other beer lovers. the point of this is get peoples likes and dislikes and why. ps im not a good speller

ESmorz
09-16-2009, 12:19 AM
This is definitely the first beer thread.

s13.dark1
09-16-2009, 12:21 AM
my beer is hefeweizen love it, i have had many beer from all american lagers to many ales stouts hefes and so on. to me lagers r get drunk 4 many beers what kind of beers do you like. why!!

gunmetalr32
09-16-2009, 12:22 AM
can't wait for Samuel Adams winter lager ... and shock tops is one of my new favorite beers year round

zenki.life
09-16-2009, 12:25 AM
Originally i only tried Sapporo for the first time because it was "Japans oldest beer" lol, but it really did turn out to be my favorite.

oh and this thread is gonna get locked as well. lol

s13.dark1
09-16-2009, 12:25 AM
goood the first beer thread what kind of beer does everyone like? but if your not a drinker!! meaning love the brew, have had more then just a yellow cold one! i mainly like unfilterd hefe's sec. im not sure

BustedS13
09-16-2009, 12:26 AM
this is the only beer thread on zilvia.

but i'm still going to contribute this nugget of wisdom

you can drink douche beer all day long
but at the end of the day, if your go-to, main beer you keep in your fridge is more than .50/can, you are a pussy and a traitor to this country.

when i drink:
Colt will get you drunk
PBR will keep you drinking, for cheap
Busch Light is good for working on the car or mowing the lawn
Bud Select/Light is great at a Cards game
Blue Moon/whatever witbier is available is a great first beer at a beer garden in the summer
Guinness is ridiculously heavy and great for douchebags who think they're beer snobs

COLT WILL GET YOU DRUNK
GROW A DICK PUSSY

by the way, not only do i drink shitty beer and prefer it, but i also brew my own shitty beer, and have my name on a plaque at the local beer snob tavern from my "OMG BEER IS LEGAL NOW WHEE" days. so don't get me riled up

zenki.life
09-16-2009, 12:27 AM
goood the first beer thread what kind of beer does everyone like? but if your not a drinker!! meaning love the brew, have had more then just a yellow cold one! i mainly like unfilterd hefe's sec. im not sure

uh. dude. his first post was what we on planet earth call sarcasm

there has been many a beer thread.

you didnt search

DRO916
09-16-2009, 12:27 AM
I can't really think of a beer I don't like, well maybe Natty Ice, Coors Light, and Moose Drool.

Some of my favorites that I keep in rotation:
Red Stripe
Corona
Sierra Nev
Blue Moon
New Castle

Occasional favorites I get when I feel like it/available:
Sapporo/Asahi Dark
Guinness

ESmorz
09-16-2009, 12:28 AM
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/nerfdude/IMG_1050-1.jpg

LifePlazaCircuit
09-16-2009, 12:30 AM
http://www.bienmanger.com/images/genre/2740-0w300h300_Hinano_Beer_From_Tahiti.jpg

http://drinkhealthydrinksmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/pyramid-apricotbottle.jpg

delicious

BustedS13
09-16-2009, 12:30 AM
eew, esmorz, that fridge's contents disgust me as a beer douche.

zenki.life
09-16-2009, 12:31 AM
got enough pics of Colt? eh Ezmorz? lol

ESmorz
09-16-2009, 12:33 AM
I don't know ask Busted, I just jerk off to it.

S14_Kouki
This my all time Favorite
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm171/livingalmostlarge/bluemoon.jpg

s13.dark1
can't wait for Samuel Adams winter lager ... and shock tops is one of my new favorite beers year round

samuel adams has great!! i had a verity pack with irish red, dark ale, the great boston lager cherry wheat and a other one what ever they put out i want to try two thumbs up 4 sams beer

zenki.life
09-16-2009, 12:34 AM

beer is a mans drink......until you add a fruit to it. lol.

just kidding.

SexPanda
09-16-2009, 12:35 AM
Bud light/Natty Light all day every day...

But I do enjoy Guinness... Not because I'm a beer snob, but because I am an Irishman. My mom(born and raised in Dublin) would give me a little cup every now and again ever since I was real little. Now that I can buy it, I do on occassion. Not something you drink every day. Way to heavy. But some corned beef and a guinness= Ireland's national dish lol

s13.dark1
09-16-2009, 12:36 AM
Originally i only tried Sapporo for the first time because it was "Japans oldest beer" lol, but it really did turn out to be my favorite.

oh and this thread is gonna get locked as well. lol

why!! and sapporo is good but its just another lager to me its a good beer but there r already too many yellow beers 4 me to drink i liked it when i had it but drink more learn more i say

S14_Kouki
09-16-2009, 12:37 AM

just kidding.

ahahahahahah The orange is the manliest fruit ever.

s13.dark1
09-16-2009, 12:39 AM
esMORZ- did you really have to post all the cheap party beer thats get drunk beer not great beer. one pic of the same sht would have been enough- me

S14_Kouki
09-16-2009, 12:39 AM
This beer comes second on my list
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pandadrifter/bell.jpg

BustedS13
09-16-2009, 12:42 AM

But I do enjoy Guinness... Not because I'm a beer snob, but because I am an Irishman. My mom(born and raised in Dublin) would give me a little cup every now and again ever since I was real little. Now that I can buy it, I do on occassion. Not something you drink every day. Way to heavy. But some corned beef and a guinness= Ireland's national dish lol

EY
i'm Irish too, and the men of my family slam Jameson before we beat the women.
nah, guinness is a nice beer to have like, once a year, but never when your aim is to get trashed.

I LUV MY S13
well im only a social drinker..so wen i do go out im fine with a 32oz of tecate

budlight is the choice for beer pong everywhere i go

zenki.life
why!! and sapporo is good but its just another lager to me its a good beer but there r already too many yellow beers 4 me to drink i liked it when i had it but drink more learn more i say

im just joking. your actually supposed to use oranges on some beers. Guiness as well. or maybe it was heiffeweisen i forget.

oh and to the OP its going to get locked because there already is a beer thread. i guess i had to spell it out for you

s13.dark1
09-16-2009, 12:43 AM

ouch guiness thats a hard beer 4 me ive had the extra stout, its like a none sugery hard coffy beer. i can see y people love it tho. plus one 4 a beer company makes different beers other then yelow cold

BustedS13
09-16-2009, 12:44 AM
esMORZ- did you really have to post all the cheap party beer thats get drunk beer not great beer. one pic of the same sht would have been enough- me

because he's a man. that's clearly a manly man's refrigerator. see how the vegetable crisper drawer is all broken? i bet that's because the slider or whatever helps it slide out broke off, and like, it's hard to get it open, and eventually whoever owns that fridge gave up on vegetables and now lives on a diet of hot pockets and colt 45. because he's an American badass.

zenki.life
09-16-2009, 12:45 AM
because he's a man. that's clearly a manly man's refrigerator. see how the vegetable crisper drawer is all broken? i bet that's because the slider or whatever helps it slide out broke off, and like, it's hard to get it open, and eventually whoever owns that fridge gave up on vegetables and now lives on a diet of hot pockets and colt 45. because he's an American badass.

yes. bad ass and obese. lol

s13.dark1
09-16-2009, 12:47 AM
im just joking. your actually supposed to use oranges on some beers. Guiness as well. or maybe it was heiffeweisen i forget.

oh and to the OP its going to get locked because there already is a beer thread. i guess i had to spell it out for you

well its lemons 4 hefe but i have had a oragen hefe not as great. i think guniess is a drink thats more stouty lover drink

BustedS13
09-16-2009, 12:47 AM

well, yeah, he might be a bit of a fatty. but give him a break, his vegetable cripser thing broke. not to mention his sedentary white collar lifestyle he probably leads.
sometimes he eats honey bunches of oats, i bet.

s13.dark1
09-16-2009, 12:49 AM

just kidding.

blue moon does not need a fruit i agree great white ale:cool:

zenki.life
09-16-2009, 12:50 AM
well, yeah, he might be a bit of a fatty. but give him a break, his vegetable cripser thing broke. not to mention his sedentary white collar lifestyle he probably leads.
sometimes he eats honey bunches of oats, i bet.

haha.....i love that cereal.

it makes me feel like im eating healthy(even when im not)

and i really do love it. get huge amounts at costco

BustedS13
09-16-2009, 12:51 AM
nah, fuck that. blue moon needs an orange wheel.
hoegaarden can go either way, but blue moon... get that orange, son.

s13.dark1
09-16-2009, 12:55 AM
EY
nah, guinness is a nice beer to have like, once a year, but never when your aim is to get trashed.

lol lol your not funny! -joke

s13.dark1
09-16-2009, 12:57 AM

it goes down so well a orange is more 4 added teast

SexPanda
09-16-2009, 12:58 AM
EY

Yeah, thats basically what I do. I mean, what else would a well-to-do Irishman want to do in his spair time?

But Yes, Guinness isn't a beer to get trashed on. With Natty light, I can damn near kill a 30 pack by myself. Guinness, Im done after 2. Its like I just ate a turkey.

s13.dark1
09-16-2009, 01:04 AM

but at the end of the day, if your go-to, main beer you keep in your fridge is more than .50/can, you are a pussy and a traitor to this country.

when i drink:
Colt will get you drunk
Blue Moon/whatever witbier is available is a great first beer at a beer garden in the summer
Guinness is ridiculously heavy and great for douchebags who think they're beer snobs

COLT WILL GET YOU DRUNK
GROW A DICK PUSSY

by the way, not only do i drink shitty beer and prefer it, but i also brew my own shitty beer, and have my name on a plaque at the local beer snob tavern from my "OMG BEER IS LEGAL NOW WHEE" days. so don't get me riled up

o you home brew? is it drinkable or just mainly to get drunk

zenki.life
09-16-2009, 01:06 AM
ive always been to afraid to brew my own beer. more out of fear that it will actually jump out of the glass and attack me because it would be so horrible

s13.dark1
09-16-2009, 01:11 AM
eew, esmorz, that fridge's contents disgust me as a beer douche.

nasty thats get drunk beer in mass amouts dont be proud of that hard dumpster beer

ESmorz
09-16-2009, 01:12 AM

Yep.

I'm a fat fuck.

s13.dark1
09-16-2009, 01:12 AM

we will see. we meaning me and it only get one try. but .. to each his own

s13.dark1
09-16-2009, 01:14 AM
im going to home brew soon, i spend too much money on not good beer. its time 4 a change. updates coming later later

hOngsterr
09-16-2009, 01:21 AM

when i drink:
Colt will get you drunk

COLT WILL GET YOU DRUNK
GROW A DICK PUSSY

Blue Moon's the best served in glass cups,
Bud Light is great for beer pong, stater bros in OC 36 pack for 19.99!
and Guinness is only good when its a irish car bomb lol
New Castle is a good dark ale to drink
Mickey's is good also.

s13.dark1
09-16-2009, 01:31 AM
hongsterr- mickeys is a storng get drunk beer, blue moon is a great beer yes but when to me its just as good out the bottle. and new castle well is good but there r so any ale out there its but a great. arrogant bastard ale is also a good one but it had more of a stouty feel

zenki.life
09-16-2009, 01:50 AM
hongsterr- mickeys is a storng get drunk beer, blue moon is a great beer yes but when to me its just as good out the bottle. and new castle well is good but there r so any ale out there its but a great. arrogant bastard ale is also a good one but it had more of a stouty feel

omg arrogant bastard tasted how cat piss smells. fuck i hated that shit. i was even already drunk and i remember how bad it was. i was eating chinese food at the time so that may have contributed lol

s13.dark1
09-16-2009, 02:59 AM
lol lol in case you didnt read what the bottle is says! .. this is an aggressive beer. you probably wont like it. lol i think there right. read the back of the lable they say.. it works 4 us arrogant bastards , and we're the only ones that are worth satisfying.... damn "bamsis"!!!!

JayDee M Rolly
09-16-2009, 03:05 AM
not in any particular order:
newcastle
pyramid hefeweizen
kirin
guiness
blue moon
fat tire
dos equis amber
hoegaarden

hated beers:
mickeys
heiniken
corona

BustedS13
09-16-2009, 03:12 AM
^Pyramid hefe is damn good beer.

ronmcdon
09-16-2009, 04:07 AM
I usually drink stuff to go with particular foods.

I like steaks & burgers with ales like the Piraat, Horny Devil & Newcastle.

http://www.alesmith.com/images/main-rt-hornydevil.gif
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/16/21508802_dc5fbce0bd.jpg?v=0
http://www.colourlovers.com/uploads/2007/07/newcastle_brown_ale.jpg

Anchor Steam for lighter meats like chicken, pork, etc.
http://s2.thisnext.com/media/230x230/Anchor-Steam-Beer_0D7EBAE2.jpg

Tsingtao for Chinese food (or anything with lots of grease & msg)
http://preetamrai.com/weblog/images/tsingtao.jpg

Sleepy240
09-16-2009, 04:32 AM
The beer really does depend on the situation, any of you guys into the micro brews? Some local brews are sick!

The Norm Drink (when eating something heavy, steak, pork etc)
http://ardentfrost.rayd.org/Beer/yuengling2.jpg

The Game Beer (playing Beer Pong, or at a Sporting event)
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh271/billyp_2008/MillerLiteTower.jpg

Hanging out (on the deck during the Summer, working on the cars in the driveway)
http://images.usatoday.com/money/_photos/2008/03/03/ad-beerx.jpg

Getting Drunk (also kept in the fridge!)
http://www.fermentnation.com/pics/hop_devils.jpg
Victory is a local brew made like 15 minutes from house, they make some VERY tasty beers, and also some high % alcohol ones also!

During the Winter
http://www.gearcrave.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/hoegaarden-witbier-02142008_msp.png

ZX88
09-16-2009, 06:17 AM
YUM
http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/palm-beer-15612.jpg?1173325295

TheWolf
09-16-2009, 09:30 AM
Spaten Optimator for steak
Spaten Oktoberfest for fish

longboard or hurricane reef for burgers

S14_Kouki
09-16-2009, 09:31 AM
I have never seen Palm in the stores by my house lol.

Yuengling Is deff a good beer and Coors light is my choice for party beer or whatever is free hahahaha

WanganRunner
09-16-2009, 01:30 PM

False.

Beer should at the very least be opaque and at best should be thick enough to stop a high-caliber rifle round.

http://www.kwaree.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/beer.jpg

Or

http://www.kegliquors.com/belhaven_weeheavy2.jpg

Ok, that may be an exaggeration, but beer should taste like something. Drink beer because it tastes good, don't drink beer to get 31 flavors of wasted. It's fucking inefficient, if you want to get wasted, drink something stronger.

I like lots of American beers, including plenty of mass market ones, but I don't understand why anyone would drink light beer unless they're watching their fucking dress size.

The new Bud American Ale is actually really good, IMO. It and Yuengling Porter are my current "always in the fridge" beers.

lucky7
09-16-2009, 01:38 PM
any double IPA is my favorite. oberon sucks, blue moon sucks. anything that tastes fruity, is effing gross. and for the record, some of you guys are showing your noob-ness. contrary to popular belief, Guinness is NOT a heavy stout. speaking of which, its been much too long since i've had one.

reading back through this, i forgot to mention 2 things. newcastle is excellent, but i only enjoy it in draft form. bud lite/coors is beerpong beer. i am a microbrew whore. i went into a local brewery about a month ago, and asked for the hoppiest thing they have. the waitress told me that they stopped making their IPA....so i left. sometimes you just need a good punch in the mouth (maybe some of you know what im talking about). the best part is, the shit is usually between 8-11%, so have a couple, and its time to roll. :D fuck, i want to skip class and hit the bar now.

Sleepiedaze
09-16-2009, 01:55 PM
dark beer like sam adams or new castle for late night dinners.

mad dog 20/20, king cobra, colt 45 for getting fucked up.

bud light or corona with a shot of vodka poured inside the beer for chillen and relaxing.

Troof
09-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Colt 45!!!!

WISH ONE
09-16-2009, 01:58 PM
I like a grip of different beer but these are some of the ones I like to drink often, and most of them are readily avail except for some of the mexican selection and seasonal.
HONEY MOON FTMW! blue moon Summer seasonal,
Sam adams Octoberfest is pretty delicious.
Pyramid- Apricot and Hefe
Pumpkin ale seasonal only.
Wicked petes- strawberry blonde
Asahi

Negra Modelo
Victoria
Indio
Bohemia Obscura... i havent seen it here in the states
Pacifico is pretty legit.
Let me tell you... many of you may not agree but Mexican beer does taste better in mexico. Drink tecate at the Factory/brewery and it tastes soo much better compared to what we get here in a can.
I can sit here and go on, when i have time to sit and think of all the beer I really truly like and dislike I will repost, not time while at work.
I was super surprised to see how many people like Hoegarden, my roommate loves it. Im not soo sure im down for that, just not my flavor. Maybe mixed with a hard cider, it would be more my liking.

Sleepiedaze
09-16-2009, 02:02 PM
I like a grip of different beer but these are some of the ones I like to drink often, and most of them are readily avail except for some of the mexican selection and seasonal.
HONEY MOON FTMW! blue moon Summer seasonal,
Sam adams Octoberfest is pretty delicious.
Pyramid- Apricot and Hefe
Pumpkin ale seasonal only.
Wicked petes- strawberry blonde
Asahi

Negra Modelo
Victoria
Indio
Bohemia Obscura... i havent seen it here in the states
Pacifico is pretty legit.
Let me tell you... many of you may not agree but Mexican beer does taste better in mexico. Drink tecate at the Factory/brewery and it tastes soo much better compared to what we get here in a can.
I can sit here and go on, when i have time to sit and think of all the beer I really truly like and dislike I will repost, not time while at work.
I was super surprised to see how many people like Hoegarden, my roommate loves it. Im not soo sure im down for that, just not my flavor. Maybe mixed with a hard cider, it would be more my liking.

very true. mexican beers do taste better from mexico.

aa87
09-16-2009, 02:51 PM
http://www.thepoxbox.com/contentimages/shittybeers1.jpg
number 1 in my book

http://abita.com/images/page_graphics/brews/bottles_six_packs/turbodog_bottle_six_pack_rays_template.jpg

boozels
09-16-2009, 03:14 PM
stella and grolsh are # 1 in my book currently

speedfiend
09-16-2009, 03:31 PM
I definately like Hoegarden for an all around beer that I can drink on a regular basis.
My favorite brews right now are from Unibroue including La Fin Du Monde, Trois Pistoles, Don de Dieu.
Im also a big fan of Delirium Tremons.
Just my personal beer snob opinion.
Cameron

enkei2k
09-16-2009, 03:34 PM
for some reason i drink Yuengling a lot. not sure why, i used to like it, but now i don't, but i can't seem to order any other drinks. Maybe I'll steal of couple drinks from here and try em all out.

SochBAT
09-16-2009, 05:47 PM
I've been digging dark lagers lately.

Rogue Chocolate beer.
Rogue Hazelnut beer.

speedfiend
09-16-2009, 06:09 PM
Rogue is an awesome brew. I love the dead guy ale personally. Havent tried the hazelnut but the chocolate isnt bad, just not my taste.

Propaganda
09-16-2009, 06:25 PM
Whatever's free is my favorite

idk if i'm a vag, but Michelob Ultra, Bud Lite, Guiness, Natty

Frixco_240
09-16-2009, 06:32 PM
Asahi is good. gets me drunk pretty fast. maybe i r pussie.

cserrano86
09-16-2009, 07:19 PM
http://zoomafu.com/beermix/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/medium_tan1.jpg

BTP
09-16-2009, 07:45 PM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r251/mR_RaWx/MILLERR.jpg

94cc0rd
09-16-2009, 07:50 PM
I skimmed the thread to make sure noone posted it first..

If you like Newcastle or Sam Adams, you MUST try Smithwicks.

It's an Irish Ale i believe. I might be wrong. But it's damn good!

Oh and Rolling Rock is awesome too!

lucky7
09-16-2009, 09:21 PM

i've never had a black and tan before. i should try one.

S14_Kouki
09-16-2009, 09:37 PM
I had some Blue moon today at applebees with my boneless buffalo wings it was great.

BustedS13
09-16-2009, 11:56 PM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r251/mR_RaWx/MILLERR.jpg

this was my drink of choice when i was 21. if there was a party, i'd be there with a 40 of MHL. was my go-to beer for a good while until i got over the skinnyjeans-douche stigma of drinking PBR.
Champagne of Beers, bro.

S14_Kouki
09-17-2009, 12:39 AM
steel reserve 211 fuck a cup

325irollin
09-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Fuck beer. Vodka for me plz.

OaxKouki
09-17-2009, 01:18 AM
http://drinkhealthydrinksmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/pyramid-apricotbottle.jpg

delicious
I love Apricot Ale. I also love http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/289508/434319.jpg, http://www.bridgeandtunnelclub.com/bigmap/outoftown/arizona/phoenix/switch/018thstreetale.jpg
http://blog.collegebars.net/uploads/10-beers-you-must-drink-this-summer/10-beers-you-must-drink-this-summer-sierra-nevada-pale-ale.jpg

http://atlanta-restaurantblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/fat_tire3.jpg

S14_Kouki
09-17-2009, 01:32 AM
^^^ you have crazy beer I have never heard of Im going to go broke trying all these beers Wait.........................im already broke lamo

ESmorz
09-17-2009, 01:44 AM
Fat Tire tastes like ass crack.

JayDee M Rolly
09-17-2009, 01:45 AM
so the consensus so far is pyramid hefe.

apricot or not, still good.

regular hef is good alone or with an orange

BustedS13
09-17-2009, 01:45 AM
Fuck beer. Vodka for me plz.

shut up rion

punk138
09-17-2009, 02:24 AM
i barely started drinking beer last year. (die hard liquor fan at heart)

top two favorites so far are dos equis and corona.

ive tried others but dont seem to like them as much.

Guinness was the worst ive tried...expensive too.

SochBAT
09-17-2009, 04:56 AM
I like Wider ciders.

They're so yummy in my tummy!

murda-c
09-17-2009, 06:50 AM
I usually go with becks when i want a green bottle, MGD when i want clear, and sam adams when i want brown.

Or whatever random six pack i feel like trying from the store. Sometimes it's nasty sometimes it's not, either way i have to drink six of them unless i have a friend who'll drink it.

WanganRunner
09-17-2009, 06:59 AM
If you like Newcastle or Sam Adams, you MUST try Smithwicks.

It's an Irish Ale i believe. I might be wrong. But it's damn good!

Oh and Rolling Rock is awesome too!

+1 for Smithwick's (pronounced "Smithicks")

-10,000,000ZOMGFAIL for Rolling Rock

lucky7
09-17-2009, 07:28 AM
yes, negative points awarded to anyone that drinks anything Miller. they have THE shittiest tasting beer ever.

i've always wanted to try this fat tire stuff everyone on the planet says is good. i've never come in contact with it... yuengling i did get a chance to try one time, but i believe it was skunked real bad, because it was TERRIBLE. like bitter/sour and disgusting. leinenkugel is some wisconsin stuff that IMO, is mediocre at best. i've tried 2 or 3 of their beers, and was not interested in trying any more.

someone said shocktop....uuugh. that like a mixture of highlife and oberon, if i remember correctly. 2 beers that i do not want, lol. like that landshark stuff, its like a knock off corona, and is not good. yuck!

i tend to stay away from stuff in green bottles myself. all of which i can remember, i didnt like. rolling rock, heineken, beck's, etc.

sierra nevada is a very good IPA that you can find anywhere, that i can get behind. i just recently started drinkin Sam Adams at famous dave's ($1 pints every wednesday). IMO, the boston lager is the best, but i'll have to try some of the other stuff. i remember none of it being very good, and for being advertised as "very hoppy," i was SUPER dissapointed.

i'd just like to say, that i have a very different taste than most beer drinkers. when i say that i like Hops, im not bullshitting you. this is my all time favorite beer! most of my friends that really love beer like myself, wont drink this stuff. it makes their eyes water, LOL!
http://www.grapesandgrainsnyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/bells-hopslam.png

heres a review of it:
Atlanta Beer Snob: Bells Hopslam Review!!! (http://atlantabeersnob.blogspot.com/2009/01/bells-hopslam.html)

the smell is amazing, the taste is amazing, as well as the price. i've paid $16 for a 6 pack before, but it's absolutely worth it to me. the shit is delicious. :D

my drink of choice at the pub in detroit:
http://www.producestation.com/userfiles/image/Beer/shorts-brew-huma-lupa-licious-ipa2.png

the only thing they serve on tap, is local michigan brews. :D so i am hooked on micro brews. being that im on a college students budget, ive been drinking a lot of bud lite lately....and its killing me inside. :sad:

oh, just a couple other recommendations:

this shit is good.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2087/2164809652_1ee561d21c.jpg?v=0
i didnt like the porter (blue label), but i dont like porters, lol. i also didnt like the red labeled one. the green, "english ale" is effing GOOD though.

http://soheil.callage.com/photo%20Galleries/Beers/images/England-Old%20Speckled%20Hen%20Ale.jpg

Rogue "dead guy" ale was pretty good if i remember correctly.
http://www.humibase.com/images/features/rogue%20dead%20guy%20ale%20review.jpg

im really not into wheat beers like i used to be. the weizen's aren't really my cup of tea anymore. i like prefer the super pungent stuff. :D

S13shaka
09-17-2009, 07:31 AM
After a recent surf trip to Costa Rica I discovered my new favorite beer, Imperial, shit is ridiculous

ThatGuy
09-17-2009, 07:33 AM

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

I love Guinness/Harp Black and Tans. :rawk:

shmiddy
09-17-2009, 08:25 AM
one of the best tasting beers i had ever had
http://www.fourcorners.ie/images/BrooklynLagerGlass.jpg
also like this one
http://justbeer.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/hopdevil.jpg

lucky7
09-17-2009, 09:31 AM
brooklyn is good. i've had several of their brews. that one is the best i've had though.

WanganRunner
09-17-2009, 12:09 PM
Old Speckled Hen is the bomb.

The St. Peter's Cream Stout is an amazing beer. Never had the porter or the English Ale.

S14_Kouki
09-17-2009, 12:43 PM
Looks like alot of ppl like this Guinness Harp Black and Tan im going to have to pick me up some. What would you compare it too??

cserrano86
09-17-2009, 01:01 PM
Looks like alot of ppl like this Guinness Harp Black and Tan im going to have to pick me up some. What would you compare it too??
I dont want to insult the mix and compare it to anything else...If you like Guinness, you'll like it. Just make sure you pour it right.
You can use any spoon or you can get all fancy and get one of these special made ones...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0c/Black-and-tan_spoon.jpg

http://www.williamsbrewing.com/images/product_images/J65.JPG

DALAZ_68
09-17-2009, 02:01 PM
i keep hearing good things about this

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/whopper68/cass-korea.gif

need to try...

obsolete
09-17-2009, 02:16 PM
Yea, you have to do the black and tan urself

Brooklyn is so good. Brewery has nice happy hour, but it's only on fri nights. been there once.

Anyone try Troeg's?

S14_Kouki
09-17-2009, 02:51 PM
I dont want to insult the mix and compare it to anything else...If you like Guinness, you'll like it. Just make sure you pour it right.
You can use any spoon or you can get all fancy and get one of these special made ones...

Wow interesting ok cool thank you for the info :)

chitownguy
09-17-2009, 05:05 PM
Surprised no one has mentioned Dogfish. Their 120 min. India pale ale is pretty good although quite bitter.

BustedS13
09-17-2009, 05:11 PM

it kind of tastes like harp mixed with guinness

s13.dark1
09-18-2009, 09:11 AM
very true. mexican beers do taste better from mexico.

i sec that

s13.dark1
09-18-2009, 09:16 AM
well im glad people out there do drink different beers. there r so many out there its very hard to commit

punk138
09-20-2009, 01:51 PM
found a new one to add to my list....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2237/2491109670_e41d8bbb97.jpg

tried it yesterday at sachi sushi....GREAT BEER!!

lucky7
09-20-2009, 04:23 PM
i had one of those at the local sushi place, it was mediocre. i wouldnt get it again i dont think.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs195.snc1/6570_117938092413_500292413_2742454_5770622_n.jpg

yup, i did take a picture. :D

this is what should happen when you drink a decent beer.
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs175.snc1/6570_128593442413_500292413_2899617_6521693_n.jpg

^^ Short's Huma-Lupa-Licious

S14_Kouki
09-20-2009, 04:33 PM
it kind of tastes like harp mixed with guinness

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pandadrifter/orly_owl.jpg

JayDee M Rolly
09-20-2009, 04:33 PM
kirin goes so well with sushi its amazing.

ThatGuy
09-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Currently in my glass:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/163/385168460_1b897c053c.jpg?v=0
* Not my picture, just an image for reference. I wouldn't rock that 1970's paneling.

Pretty good. Definitely drinkable.

S14_Kouki
09-20-2009, 04:41 PM
^^^ wow that looks way to dark for me but sam adams makes some great beer.

drift_limo
09-20-2009, 04:45 PM
hefen
guiness
hieneken
harps
delirium

ThatGuy
09-20-2009, 04:46 PM
If that is "too dark", then why would you want to try a true Black and Tan? :ddog:

BTW, there really is no way to describe the taste of a Black and Tan, if you haven't tasted the two beers included. I typically reserve B&T's for St. Patrick's Day, while all the posers are sipping green dye and Coors Light. There is an art to the proper pour of a B&T, and yes a spoon is required. I know many people will make them with Guinness and Bass Ale, but I prefer Harp. It has a better flavor to me, and it's made by Guinness Brewery, so it's only natural to use it.

norcal_black240
09-20-2009, 05:22 PM
My 2 favorite beers at the moment are Great White and Leffe Brune.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/530_kat/3274399237_a034b52a32.jpg
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm182/530_kat/LostCoastGreatWhite.jpg

Other beers I like

Shock Top
Blue Moon
Sapporro
Hoegarden
Negra Modelo
hefen.
Sam Adams Octoberfest/Summer ale

List goes on and on...

S14_Kouki
09-20-2009, 05:36 PM
If that is "too dark", then why would you want to try a true Black and Tan? :ddog:

BTW, there really is no way to describe the taste of a Black and Tan, if you haven't tasted the two beers included. I typically reserve B&T's for St. Patrick's Day, while all the posers are sipping green dye and Coors Light. There is an art to the proper pour of a B&T, and yes a spoon is required. I know many people will make them with Guinness and Bass Ale, but I prefer Harp. It has a better flavor to me, and it's made by Guinness Brewery, so it's only natural to use it.

I dont really like dark beers, but im open to try them cause there could be one out there that could change my mind.

Freddy
09-20-2009, 06:43 PM
cool thread, im a big beer fan, actually searching a few of the beers to see if we have them up here at our beer stores. im deffinitly trying that black and tan this weekend coming up, since i love Guinness. just got to make that spoon.

Not You
09-20-2009, 07:00 PM
New castle is my favorite, anyone else?

T chop
09-20-2009, 08:50 PM
I wonder why all these people are posting Japanese beers, unless they are actually Japanese or Asian etc. and your paying a lot more than you would for a domestic beer, that's way better (at least in Canada)

Either you don't realize it sucks, or your being a "Japanese anything fan boy"

I spent some time there, and it was almost all bad.

JayDee M Rolly
09-20-2009, 09:07 PM
New castle is my favorite, anyone else?
i like it alot, one of my tops on my list which i posted a few pages back

I wonder why all these people are posting Japanese beers, unless they are actually Japanese or Asian etc. and your paying a lot more than you would for a domestic beer, that's way better (at least in Canada)

i dont know about you, but i like all kinds of beers, not just the japanese. all foreign beers would cost more.

ESmorz
09-20-2009, 09:13 PM

Some people are willing to shell out a few more bucks for a more authentic dining experience. If that's what the people who make the food drink with the food, why not give it a try?

Also, we all have different taste buds. Some people like Circus Peanuts, I think they taste like shit, but I still see them at 7/11.

Not You
09-20-2009, 09:17 PM
Sweet, do any of you go to the World Of Beers? That place has thousands of awesome beers!

snuze671
09-20-2009, 09:48 PM
i've been reading through the whole thread and no one has given props ro san miguel/light or red horse.. both FTW!!

T chop
09-20-2009, 11:12 PM
Some people are willing to shell out a few more bucks for a more authentic dining experience. If that's what the people who make the food drink with the food, why not give it a try?

Also, we all have different taste buds. Some people like Circus Peanuts, I think they taste like shit, but I still see them at 7/11.

Probably not that authentic because most of them are Korean/Chinese owned and operated. I guess I see what you mean though, Japanese restaurant/Japanese beer, Mexican Restaurant/Mexican beer etc.

Anyway, when I do drink beer I usually drink Molson Canadian. (Not saying it's the best)

ronmcdon
09-21-2009, 12:22 AM
We do have some decent authentic Japanese restaurants out here in Socal.
Places called Urasawa and Asanebo are both Michelin Star rated.
IIRC, ESMORZ lives somewhere in Van Nuys, which has some good sushi spots in closeby Encino & Studio City.

'Maybe' Vancouver is another story.
I've had good meals when visiting there, but never tried any Japanese, authentic or otherwise.
Good Cantonese fare out there though, better than socal in general imo.

shmiddy
09-21-2009, 08:20 AM
WHO HERE HAS TRIED THIS ONE!!!! REALLY GOOD 9.00% abv!!! one or two will put you on your ass...
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/v3/03-11-2009.NGD_11BrooklynBeer.G7L2J6DQL.1.jpg

S14_Kouki
09-21-2009, 10:35 AM
Sweet, do any of you go to the World Of Beers? That place has thousands of awesome beers!

Whats up tampa man lol Iv been wanting to go there soooo bad everyone always tells me how awesome it is and I get :(

WanganRunner
09-21-2009, 11:40 AM

^^
This is a fair enough criticism.

Most Japanese beer isn't anything terribly special compared to domestic beer, although it can be a little less astringent (to my palate).

It definitely isn't worth it if it's double the price. If it's $6 instead of $5, depending on the domestics available, sometimes I'll get it.

EXCEPTION: If you can find "Orion", buy it.

Tsingtao is really good though (obviously not Japanese). I don't think it has any dead-ringer domestic equivalent.

Also, your Canadian domestics are a hair better than most of ours, IMO. Labatt Blue is better than any Japanese beer other than Orion by a WIDE margin.

stinky_180
09-21-2009, 09:35 PM
http://www.barleyandhopheads.com/bierphotopages/basebeir/photos/brewers/stonelogo.jpg

your not worthy
http://www.slosar.com/list/uploaded_images/usa-stone-arrogant-bastard-ale-769613.jpg

S14_Kouki
09-21-2009, 10:13 PM
^^^ wow that beer looks scary

DALAZ_68
09-22-2009, 12:22 AM
^^^ wow that beer looks scary

its pretty fucking delicious

deolio
09-22-2009, 12:50 AM
BLUE STAR
my new favorite beer ever.

stealthsr20
09-22-2009, 01:14 AM
agreed, first choice.. only with an orange though.. when i mow its bud light all day long.:fruit:

Howard92884
09-22-2009, 02:28 AM
Love me some Samuel Adams.

http://mustlovebeer.com/uploads_user/1000/1/986.jpg

Haven't been able to drink a lot of beer since being over here. But when I do get to drink I like to try a lot of the micro brews.

WISH ONE
09-22-2009, 04:33 PM
I actually ended up liking Molson alot more then I thought. I stayed in Mississauga when i went to canada and there is a Molson brewery there,really good. Its really affordable as well.

I couldnt get into Tsingtao, Im not trying to Diss anyones beer but... It tasted horrible to me,to each his own.

I have never had the Cherry wheat^^^ looks really good. does it taste anything like summer ale or Octoberfest?

Sleepy240
09-22-2009, 05:43 PM
I have never had the Cherry wheat^^^ looks really good. does it taste anything like summer ale or Octoberfest?

It tastes ALOT like cherry. Personally its WAY to fruity for me. And I prefer Octoberfest over Summer Ale anyday! But Boston Lager is better than both of them :wiggle:

S14_Kouki
09-22-2009, 08:49 PM

Really well its on my list now. Thank you

agreed, first choice.. only with an orange though.. when i mow its bud light all day long.:fruit:

Hell yea blue moon is just to chill on.

illvialuver
09-22-2009, 10:05 PM
yeah that leinenkugel's is some good shit, after tast tasts like trix.

nixad
09-22-2009, 11:09 PM
http://www.bluepointbrewing.com/images/hopillusion.jpg

LOCAL BEER FTW, THIS BEER IS AMAZING

nixad
09-22-2009, 11:11 PM
http://popsop.ru/wp-content/uploads/dundee_02_bottle_range.jpg

alll gooohd

WISH ONE
09-23-2009, 09:10 AM
yeah that leinenkugel's is some good shit, after tast tasts like trix.

Yeeahhhhh Trix, Completely does, Honestly I think it rivals honeymoon for sure RObb. super lame they only sell a six pack though right?

Dundee honey brown looks delicious

S14_Kouki
09-23-2009, 09:51 PM
Just saw this on tv has anyone had it???
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pandadrifter/golden.jpg

xpertsnowcarver
09-26-2009, 04:31 AM
Damn, just came back from Oktoberfest... shit was fun. Shame all the cute broads were with someone. Anyways, that Spaten Gold Lager (5.2%) is the best I've had yet. They had a Seasonal Dark Lager (5.9%), which was great too. Was able to get a free mug. I sucked at all the contests... blow up a balloon till it pops, yodel, chicken dance...
If your in SoCal, you guys need to go.

Went to the bar with my best friend after, added a couple Blue Moons to the night. Still buzzin'.. had a slice of Hawaiian bread (<<<Oh man.. best bread ever), going to bed now.

http://i.pbase.com/v3/73/300373/1/51802621.SpatenBeer.jpg

240trooper
09-26-2009, 05:43 AM
Damn, just came back from Oktoberfest... shit was fun. Shame all the cute broads were with someone. Anyways, that Spaten Gold Lager (5.2%) is the best I've had yet. They had a Seasonal Dark Lager (5.9%), which was great too. Was able to get a free mug. I sucked at all the contests... blow up a balloon till it pops, yodel, chicken dance...

Went to the bar with my best friend after, added a couple Blue Moons to the night. Still buzzin'.. had a slice of Hawaiian bread (<<<Oh man.. best bread ever), going to bed now.

oktoberfest in Torrance? How much to get in and how much are beers, Im going friday

S14_Kouki
09-26-2009, 05:57 AM

Hell yeah sounds like a good time iv always wanted to check that out.

Freddy
09-26-2009, 10:59 AM
I tried that black tan drinks all i got to says is.........best beer i ever had ....ever. but so hard to pour to have it split, it always mixes. Tried with Guinness (draught) and harp, next time trying with extra stout. Btw harp is really good by it's self

s13.dark1
09-26-2009, 11:57 AM

ya it is!! woohoo

s13.dark1
09-26-2009, 12:01 PM
no i know ill only be left with bad beer

xpertsnowcarver
09-26-2009, 12:09 PM
oktoberfest in Torrance? How much to get in and how much are beers, Im going friday

Yes sir. Cost 8 bones to get in, $5 for small cups, $10 for big cups. (If I remember correctly.....lol)

s13.dark1
09-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Currently in my glass:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/163/385168460_1b897c053c.jpg?v=0
* Not my picture, just an image for reference. I wouldn't rock that 1970's paneling.

Pretty good. Definitely drinkable.
next on my to drink list a honey porter! yes!

borracho
09-26-2009, 06:36 PM
micro brews is where its at ppl!

check out the "brewing news" paper in your local brew pub if your serious about good beer. . . .mmmm beer

ronmcdon
09-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Yes sir. Cost 8 bones to get in, $5 for small cups, $10 for big cups. (If I remember correctly.....lol)

what were the brews (& other drinks) they had over there?
Spaten is hard to go wrong with.
Hope they had Der Optimator.
Please tell us more.

Think this is the place you were referring to;
http://www.alpinevillage.net/oktoberfest.htm

Oktoberfest deserves a thread of it's own.
Think pretty much most cities have some sort of Oktoberfest going on.
If not, that's just not civilized.

Here are 2 more Oktoberfest Festivals that I'm aware of in Socal;

Downtown Los Angeles Oktoberfest, Oct 10th
http://www.laoktoberfest.com/

Big Bear Lake Oktoberfest, Weekends from now to Oct 31st.
http://bigbearevents.com/bbevents/pages/fairs-amp-festivals/oktoberfest.php

xpertsnowcarver
09-26-2009, 08:00 PM
I think it does too, but don't feel it will get as many hits as this thread.

I don't recall all the beers they had. The main two were Spaten (which had three kinds) and Budweiser (which had two kinds, but it can be bought everywhere so I stayed away from it). There was another beer that I should have tried called something like AmberBridge.. I don't recall exactly. But that's about it. Only six or seven different beers.

Aside from drinks, they also had a section for food. I didn't buy any (ate before I showed up, which I recommend you do the same). But, they had some giant ass pretzels about 16" in diameter for 10 bones. There was a popular plate of some big fat sausage link in a Torta style bun with some taters with stuffing and gravy on the side. Looked real good, also 10 bones.

What else...
Oh yea.. plenty of these:
http://germanbeergirlcostume.com/images/german_beer_girl_costumes.jpghttp://germanbeergirlcostume.com/images/german_beer_girl_costumes4.jpg

S14_Kouki
09-26-2009, 09:03 PM
^^^ I like plenty of that lol

thagremlin
09-26-2009, 11:59 PM
i dont really drink but last time i went to the bar they ran out of new castle so i got one of these.. tasted pretty good. yea i got it because of the name haha

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv163/fplopez/Drifter_BtlPr.jpg

PrincessPeach
09-27-2009, 02:42 AM
I'm a newcastle man, hands down.

Unless you have Black Label. I like mixing Black label w/ Coors light and a dash of lime :)

BustedS13
09-27-2009, 02:53 AM

AB logos have really gone to shit. thanks inbev.

had a great little saturday night. 40 of Colt and a 20 oz OJ. plus Batman: Arkham Asylum for like six hours.
go me.

Walperstyle
09-27-2009, 05:38 AM
btw, its 18 years old for Alberta, Canada. ...but i'm 27 and have had about 14 years of beer tasting behind me.

I actually tried a few beers based on posts in this thread and was not really impressed. Some of ya'll need to get out a little more and try the rare singles.

Innis and Gunn (oak aged beer, nothing like it)
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2313/2113249232_5a94f7a8c8.jpg

Innis & Gunn Oak Aged Beer

Those of us who enjoy trying new and different beers know that there are numerous styles and flavours to sample, but it is rare to find one that can be considered truly unique. The first time I tried Innis & Gunn Oak Aged Beer, the reaction was striking. This was a beer unlike any I had ever tasted before.

What makes Innis & Gunn unique is the aging process. This is what gives it its distinctive flavour.

The story goes like this:
Most scotch whiskeys are aged in used bourbon barrels, and are occasionally finished in port or sherry barrels. A few years back, distillery William Grant & Sons decided to make an ale-finished whiskey. So, they commissioned brewmaster Dougal Sharp to create a special Scottish-type ale to give the bourbon barrels a smooth, beery character. This beer was placed in the barrels for 30 days before being discarded.

The Ale Cask Whiskey was a big success and many months after production had begun, and many thousands of gallons of beer had been dumped, someone decided to try the ale and see what effect the oak barrels had on its flavour. The taste was a revelation, and Innis & Gunn Oak Aged Beer was born.

One of the things that makes this beer unique is its long aging process. After a seven day brewing phase, the beer is matured in the oak barrels for 30 days before spending another 43 days matturning in a marrying tun.

Now, let me be clear, this isn’t a beer just for the scotch drinker. Quite the contrary. In fact, I’m not a scotch drinker and I find this an extremely enjoyable beer. I like to call it the Drambuie of beers. Although it has no actual scotch in it, Innis & Gunn has that definite oak-aged flavour reminiscent of scotch, without the harsh bite, a description that could also be given to the scotch-based liqueur, Drambuie.

This isn’t a quaffing beer, but rather an enjoyable sipping beer. It is a slightly higher alcohol beer at 6.6% alcohol by volume, but the sweet, oak taste is best in limited amounts. I find I can’t drink any more than two at a time. For me, it works best as a special occasions beer.

The first thing one notices about the beer is its brilliant amber colour. I find pouring it into a goblet-style beer glass really allows the beer’s unique aromas to come out. As mentioned above, the beer has a distinct scotch-like oak flavour with hints of toffee and vanilla. It has a soft beginning with a scotch backend and a sweet aftertaste. The sweetness of the beer may be overpowering for some but I fiind it very enjoyable as a special treat.

Innis & Gunn Oak Aged Beer is available throughout the United Kingdom, Scandanavia, Canada, and the United States.

Recently, Innis & Gunn have introduced three more limited-edition varieties of their beer. The most recent addition is the new Rum Cask Finish Oak Aged Beer, matured for 60 days in barrels previously used for navy rum, this beer is 7.4% alcohol by volume. Also available is the Cask Strength Oak Aged Beer with a 7.7% alcohol by volume. Unfortunately, I’ve not had the opportunity to try these two varieties.

But I have tried the Innis & Gunn India Pale Ale. At 6.4% abv, it is a lighter coloured beer than its original oak aged cousin. It also has a lighter flavour. The bitterness of the India Pale Ale counteracts the sweetness of the oak aging to create a smoother drink with a definite touch of citrus flavour.

Only 64,000 bottles of the Innis & Gunn India Pale Ale were produced and it is available exclusively in Canada and at Waitrose grocery stores in the United Kingdom.

Order it up. Either I help you find the best beer in the world, or you get sick and never touch it again. Dont puss out.

http://www.tasteto.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/innisandgunn.jpg

Freddy
09-27-2009, 08:39 AM
^trying this next weekend.

S14_Kouki
09-27-2009, 09:25 AM
Innis and Gunn (oak aged beer, nothing like it)

This beer looks expensive. And just so we all know what beers did you try that you did not like??

SochBAT
09-27-2009, 02:02 PM
Dear Beerdrinkers.

I would love to inform you about Oktoberfest.

Alpine Village in Torrance. 8 bucks gets you in.

Hot beermaids, cleavage, debauchery.

I went. 3 Litres = SMASH!

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq88/carmelo15nba/Renders/NessBatTauntRender.png

PS. Oktober brew is awesome. Staven?

S14_Kouki
09-28-2009, 02:34 PM
So in beer news I tryed my first Budlight Golden Wheat just now and I think it is very good, taste alot like blue moon hints the citrus lol and on the back of the bottle is says you need roll the bottle to mix because the unfiltered wheat beer will settle.

In other news Oktoberfest 2009 will be at the Tampa Bay Downs oct 23-25th.

xpertsnowcarver
09-28-2009, 03:01 PM
Dear Beerdrinkers.

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq88/carmelo15nba/Renders/NessBatTauntRender.png

Yea, it was awesome. It's called Spaten, btw. lol

s13.dark1
09-30-2009, 09:41 AM
yes! oktoberfest is around the corner i hope i have the days off!!

WISH ONE
09-30-2009, 10:55 AM
anyone ever go to OLD world in Huntington beach, or brew bakers?
Did you guys know that BEVMO does beer tasting every friday for $1, I went yesterday to pick up a few random beers, and they told me. I had no clue.

lovdrifting52
09-30-2009, 11:13 AM
http://popsop.ru/wp-content/uploads/crown_modelo_large.jpg.......my 2 favorites

cserrano86
09-30-2009, 11:20 AM
My current Fav...

http://mustlovebeer.com/uploads_user/1000/1/1355.jpg

Too bad it'll go away soon for another year. I gotta stock up.

lucky7
09-30-2009, 12:56 PM
^^ i have to try that. i havnt had a good beer in a long time... i may make a stop on my way to class. :D

DALAZ_68
09-30-2009, 01:00 PM
http://popsop.ru/wp-content/uploads/crown_modelo_large.jpg.......my 2 favorites

get that dirty shit outtahere!!!

Modelo Negra....im down...

S14_Kouki
09-30-2009, 03:38 PM
get that dirty shit outtahere!!!

Modelo Negra....im down...

Yes fuck that mexican piss beer

ilovecoupes
10-02-2009, 12:57 PM
I had these recently and thought these were really good.
http://blogs.eveningsun.com/troublebrewing/samsmit.jpghttp://beersuggest.com/static/images/beer/troeganator_.jpghttp://www.drunkenpolack.com/images/imperialpumpkin.jpg

S14_Kouki
10-02-2009, 02:16 PM
http://blogs.eveningsun.com/troublebrewing/samsmit.jpghttp://beersuggest.com/static/images/beer/troeganator_.jpghttp://www.drunkenpolack.com/images/imperialpumpkin.jpg

The first beer looks wayyy to dark for me. How was it?? the other two look good.

Nick_
10-02-2009, 09:53 PM
Drinking Three Floyds - Alpha King right now.

peep it. Three Floyds Brew Pub (http://www.threefloydspub.com/AK.html)

JRex
10-02-2009, 10:11 PM
A friend of mine recently tried a oatmeal stout and said it was really good actually. I have yet to try one. But I believe that they are all pretty much black in color.

khilgers
10-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Oatmeal stout is great. I've never really been a big mixed drink person. Currently, I am enjoying a Fat Tire Skinny Dip, good summer beer. I'm pretty much open to any beer except pale ale, I don't like the bitterness of a pale ale.

Couple personal favorites:

Paulaner Hefeweizen ON TAP!!!!
Guiness
Blue Moon
Fat Tire
Coors light.....tappin' the rockies
Most Leinenkugels brews

lucky7
10-03-2009, 07:49 AM
im going to a little party thing in a couple hours, and i need something seasonal and good. i need to go shopping. :D

cserrano86
10-04-2009, 03:34 AM
im going to a little party thing in a couple hours, and i need something seasonal and good. i need to go shopping. :D

If only I was on here in time to show you this...
I had some of this today, I didnt even know it existed... God damn good shit.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/Crayola0024/IMG00270-20091003-2127.jpg

I'm going out to Boston next weekend and I really want to visit the Sam Adams brewery... Should be a good time.

s13.dark1
10-04-2009, 08:50 AM
Yes fuck that mexican piss beer

thats like saying get that americn piss beer out of here " bud, miller " and so on.

s13.dark1
10-04-2009, 08:57 AM
im downing a arrogant bastard 4 the sec. time and all i like is the alc vol. its not a daily drinker and try not to get suckerd to like it just cause " your not worthy" on the front lol. it has a strong teast to hide the alc teast. after affect is great!!!!!!!! tho

S14_Kouki
10-04-2009, 09:54 AM
thats like saying get that americn piss beer out of here " bud, miller " and so on.

Hell yeah thats what im saying lol Blue Moon for life.

Ragnarok043
10-06-2009, 12:40 AM
Spaten Optimator Doppelbock
http://www.brew-dudes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/spaten-optimator.jpg

Chimay
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b3/Chimays.jpg/800px-Chimays.jpg
have tried Red and White but not Blue yet.

jdmflow
10-06-2009, 01:40 AM
yuengling is good :D

ronmcdon
10-06-2009, 01:52 AM
chimay is always enjoyable (if not also safe).
was one of the first fun ales I started drinking.
great with cold cuts, cheeses, & other hearty fare.

dolphin
10-06-2009, 12:43 PM
Not much of a beer drinker, but I always drank new castle, but now everytime I go fishing I drink Stella Artois or Kirin Ichiban. My favorite beers as of now.

DALAZ_68
10-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Dear Beerdrinkers.

im down to get down

WISH ONE
10-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Im sure alot of you arent down but....
Ive been drinking hella pumpkin beer, lately
I found all of these at bevmo and tried these and few others on beer night.
Shipyard smashed pumkin ale 9.0% and delicious, a bit pricy though, its around $8.99 for a pint.
Jacks pumpkin spice- delicious
HARVEST MOON- I liked alot but not enough pumpkin for my taste.
BUFFALO BILLS PUMPKIN ALE, this one tastes a bit much of nutmeg.
Shipyard Pumpkinhead was good too.

Kennebunkport Pumpkin Ale, is from trader joes and imo its really good, thats if youre into pumpkin ale @ 5.99 per 6 its extremely affordable

Sams adams Octoberfest has been doin it right for me also.

ronmcdon
10-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Just tried 'Yebisu' (Sapporo breweries?) the other day.
It's a lighter & sweet lager, nothing complex in itself.
Had it with Izakaya dishes (Japanese Pub Food), and it went very well with it.

http://www.japan-exe.com/assets/images/liquor/img_lineup_02.jpg

S14_Kouki
10-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Sams adams Octoberfest has been doin it right for me also.

Looks like octoberfest is the only beer you know will be good.

BRAIN_Z33
10-06-2009, 06:42 PM
When im broke and wanna get fuk'd up:
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii238/Locke2712/HurricaneHighGravity3C.jpg
when im with a homie (that 3 for 5 lol) :
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/krbs/0b59fc4d.jpg
when i go to a party/kick back a 36 block of this:
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu88/riverside_stoner/budweiser.jpg
when im feeling spicy and got sum cash lol:
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k178/E_Zavala06/Dos20Equis3.jpg

WISH ONE
10-08-2009, 12:53 PM
Looks like octoberfest is the only beer you know will be good.

Its not about knowing, its about the experience of trying lol.

s13.dark1
10-11-2009, 01:14 PM
fat tire does it 4 me they make so many great great beers im drunk of it know!!!!!!!!!!! yes beer im way fat because of it too well only 20 pounds over lol

nismo 240sx
10-12-2009, 10:23 AM
am surprised ppl havent posted this up..shit good its a better tasting Heineken from holland

http://www.hollandebeer.com/images/Hollande_Beauty_1copy.jpg

s13.dark1
10-12-2009, 12:28 PM
i had a sierra nevada torpedo some days back harsh beer but it hitd the spot, 7.2% didnt make it to work that day lol

unlegendary
10-12-2009, 02:41 PM
i like stellas

s13.dark1
10-14-2009, 04:05 PM
i like stellas

like torpedo!!! fuk no! explain wait helllllll nooo end of story

ilovecoupes
10-14-2009, 05:36 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VsOOFXOWIvk/RhbmAsfi7VI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/b3E5TfOkll4/s320/leffe_blonde.jpg

S14_Kouki
10-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Where does everyone by there beer from??

WERDdabuilder
10-14-2009, 07:31 PM
i like stellas

stella is overrated.

hopefully i will be doing some of this to some random beer wenches on saturday at Oktoberfest in torrance.
http://content.leenks.com/pics/2009/octoberfest2009/octoberfest2009-32.jpg

*clap clap*BEER ME WENCH!!!

Bubbles
10-14-2009, 08:36 PM
The last beer I had was Fosters.

Yuck.

Drink hard liquor.

Get pissed.

Enjoy times.

cserrano86
10-15-2009, 12:28 PM
Sam Adams has become my favorite beer...
I was in Boston this weekend and had a chance to try to Boston Brick Red. Only sold in Boston... That shit was amazing...

http://www.samueladams.com/btad/images/brickRed.jpg

WERDdabuilder
10-16-2009, 12:01 AM
Sam Adams has become my favorite beer...
I was in Boston this weekend and had a chance to try to Boston Brick Red. Only sold in Boston... That shit was amazing...

did you try going to the brewery?

thats on my bucket list cause im a big fan of sam adams brew.

cserrano86
10-16-2009, 08:38 AM
did you try going to the brewery?

thats on my bucket list cause im a big fan of sam adams brew.
Yup! That's one of the two reasons I went. It was awesome.

S14_Kouki
10-16-2009, 10:28 AM

Lucky I dont think theres any cool beers in FL

WISH ONE
10-16-2009, 12:52 PM
I found a place that has 1000 beers!!!
1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Total beer wine & spirits.

cserrano86
10-16-2009, 06:34 PM
1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where is this??

WERDdabuilder
10-16-2009, 06:42 PM

I.N.V.U

blahblahblah

WERDdabuilder
10-19-2009, 03:31 PM
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs255.snc1/10220_158980896164_504851164_2815720_4820325_n.jpg
32 oz of freedom.

went to oktoberfest this weekend. had their Oktoberfest first and it was a mistake since it was a dark beer and it makes me full faster.

mrchomponthis
10-20-2009, 01:31 AM
Leinenkugel is hitting the spot for me! I still have 4 more beers for us try from Friday.
1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S14_Kouki
10-20-2009, 09:21 AM
where is this??

I have a couple here around tampa. They have awesome deals on kegs

WISH ONE
10-20-2009, 02:02 PM
where is this??
its at the Tustin Market place off the 5 and jamboree next to the TOYs r Us, go there you wont regret it.

Leinenkugel is hitting the spot for me! I still have 4 more beers for us try from Friday.
Leinekugels tastes like Trix! BTW, one of the beers I got for Androo spec the blueberry one with 8% alc. was DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
What beers do you still have left? You selfish bastard! lol.. come over today I have to do the Headgasket on the truck, keep me company lol and bring the beers.

I have a couple here around tampa. They have awesome deals on kegs

I looked on their website and there are only 3 in Cali i think.
The place is HUGE! I LOVE IT!

ESmorz
10-20-2009, 02:40 PM
http://imagehost.vendio.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/signtime/redwolfbtl2.jpg

WISH ONE
10-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Red Ale????? ^^^

Beer4Me
10-22-2009, 08:19 PM
I'm a big fan of outmeal stouts. Samuel Smith makes a pretty good one. :eek3d:

Kamburrito
10-22-2009, 09:59 PM
steel reserve 211 fuck a cup

thats what im talkin about.

http://www.frostygoodness.com/wp-content/photos/150px_Steel_reserve.jpg

the corner store.

ilovecoupes
10-23-2009, 11:35 AM
I'm a big fan of outmeal stouts. Samuel Smith makes a pretty good one. :eek3d:

yessssssssss

sb253
10-25-2009, 03:07 PM
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v250/83/116/16992678826/n16992678826_549829_3995.jpg

shiftdrift
01-07-2010, 01:12 AM
olde english!!!!! get edrnk

ronmcdon
01-07-2010, 03:56 AM
tried more stuff over the holidays

my new fav dark ale,
'Maudite' awesome with rib-eye steaks.
super-smoothe, refreshing with the higher lvls of carbonation & lots of fun spices.

http://www.joshwillis.net/beer/maudite.jpg

fav light ale 'Hitachino Nest' white ale
very fun, complex ale imo

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2526/4094820579_56d3ff8850.jpg

best heff/wheat beer
'Schonramer Festweisse'
also very smooth & refreshing.
wonderful with cold cuts, esp thin dried hams (proscutto, serrano, iberico, etc)

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1056/1448640550_66b725030f.jpg

Not too familiar with stouts,
but I've enjoyed 'Ivan The Terrible' & 'Old Rasputin'
Corny names but pretty good imo.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3172/3029024516_fe988706a3_b.jpg

http://legalbeer.com/images/north%20coast%20old%20rasputin.jpg

BustedS13
02-11-2010, 01:07 AM
threadsurrection

going to a beer kickoff party next week for a local brewery. O'fallon Brewery Hemp Hop Rye Amber Ale.
can anybody name any other beer that uses hemp in the brewing process?
and have any of you non-midwesterners heard of O'fallon or Schlafly?

ESmorz
02-11-2010, 01:13 AM
threadsurrection

going to a beer kickoff party next week for a local brewery. O'fallon Brewery Hemp Hop Rye Amber Ale.
can anybody name any other beer that uses hemp in the brewing process?
and have any of you non-midwesterners heard of O'fallon or Schlafly?

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=156599036004

BustedS13
02-11-2010, 01:22 AM
Videos Posted by The Official Three Sheets Page: Hawaii Weed Beer [HQ] | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=156599036004)

The More You Know *

but f'reals this beer is brewed with hemp seeds
this posts gets coolshades man in the corner

CrazyTrance
02-11-2010, 01:26 AM
You guys ever had this stuff? Pretty good actually.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4056/4348452878_dcbb74eaa4.jpg

ronmcdon
02-11-2010, 10:59 AM
I found this dedicated BEER forum a while ago.

BeerAdvocate - Respect Beer. (http://beeradvocate.com/)

pretty informative & enjoyable.
they review a lot of fancy beers.

WISH ONE
02-25-2010, 02:35 PM
^ its pretty legit...

Drifter beer is ok... to me at least, not really my flavor.

I had Leinenkugels Honeyweiss over the past two weeks on tap everyother night or so at the Holiday in bar while i was in MN... i love it.

bones321
02-25-2010, 09:45 PM
http://www.betterbeerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/9/marshall_greatwhite.jpg

Just had this not to long ago, i thought it was pretty good actually

obsolete
02-25-2010, 10:21 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4053/4329230762_19b31625a1.jpg

just picked this up. i remembered the troegs hopback amber was good so this had to be good and it was delicious

WISH ONE
02-26-2010, 03:37 AM
Just had this not to long ago, i thought it was pretty good actually
have you tried the Great white IPA?

WISH ONE
02-26-2010, 03:41 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/mikeishellafresh/photo-86.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/mikeishellafresh/photo-85.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/mikeishellafresh/photo-84.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/mikeishellafresh/photo-83.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/mikeishellafresh/photo-89.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/mikeishellafresh/photo-88.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/mikeishellafresh/photo-87.jpg

small portion of the sampler bottles.....

obsolete
02-26-2010, 07:11 AM
^some good beers ther. Never knew sam Adams made a stout.

ronmcdon
02-26-2010, 09:50 AM
^^^
Tapatio doesn't count!

The Porter stuff is great.
Tried some of a stout of their's back in Jan.

Speaking of Stouts, had a 'float' recently (stout & ice-cream)
dangerously addictive dessert.
wonder if a mixture of other stuff would work well?
I'm thinking maybe a 'black & tan' float, 'stout & rootbeer' float, or even using coffee.
just ideas.

http://www.peaceloveandchocolate.com/wp-content/uploads/Rootbeer-stout-float2.jpg

g-via
02-26-2010, 01:23 PM
new addiction : DUVEL

http://coldneck.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/duvel.jpg

silviaguy240
02-26-2010, 01:28 PM
^^^
Tapatio doesn't count!

The Porter stuff is great.
Tried some of a stout of their's back in Jan.

Speaking of Stouts, had a 'float' recently (stout & ice-cream)
dangerously addictive dessert.
wonder if a mixture of other stuff would work well?
I'm thinking maybe a 'black & tan' float, 'stout & rootbeer' float, or even using coffee.
just ideas.

http://www.peaceloveandchocolate.com/wp-content/uploads/Rootbeer-stout-float2.jpg

that looks delicious. theres a local restaurant/micro brew that makes a good stout. has a coffee, mocha, milkshake taste/texture to it. so good. and up there somewhere i saw youngs double chocolate which is really pretty good.

WISH ONE
02-26-2010, 03:37 PM
OMG!!!!!^^^
That looks deliciious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what is good too, FRAMBOISE RASBERRY FLOATS!!!

DALAZ_68
02-26-2010, 03:41 PM
im 3/4 thru the Yard house brews...i drank 3/4 of there taps out of half yarders...only have the last 1/4 to go...just waiting on a company CC holder to invite to the house once more then its on...lol

WISH ONE
02-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Goat hill tavern is similar.. have you been?^^^

stinky_180
02-26-2010, 06:35 PM
goat hill is fun!

WISH ONE
03-02-2010, 03:10 PM
very fun!!!! except run into alot of the newport D-bags i grew up with everytime i go there.

eklips3
03-02-2010, 11:26 PM
sweet thread haha !! if its anything i would drink beer is always my first choice.

i've gone thorugh lots of phases starting from import european beer to domestic beer to light beer. but im still trying something new here and there, kinda playin the field.

here is my top 5 :

Coors Light
Budweiser
Heineken
Corona
Kokanee Gold ... gets you focked.

ronmcdon
03-03-2010, 12:29 AM
some recent wonderful discoveries

Craftsman Prohibition 1903 Lager
(no bottles unfortunately)
Killer nutty smooth hint at the end.
Such a joy to find a local brewery as enjoyable as this.
I absolutely cannot wait to try their Hef

http://www.ediblelosangeles.com/Site/sites/default/files/07Alecollage.jpg

Boont Amber Ale.
Found this at Trader Joes for cheap

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GO0Q9VKVbM8/RlX8E3md5RI/AAAAAAAAA04/NGLn6oMVhGE/s400/100_2444.jpg

Black Toad Ale
Excellent value @ $5 for 6 bottles @ Trader Joe's & super smoothe
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3114/2863861455_e36e7ce8d8.jpg

Racer 5 IPA
Another solid beer from Bear Republic.
Harsh at first, but it grows on you (not unlike other great IPA's).
Difficult to pair food with however, imo.
http://beerandmicrobrews.com/racer5ipa.jpg

St. Bernardus Tripel
So much fun!!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3426/3234587964_884617ff13.jpg

Good God I fucken love beer tasting!!! :D
Total bliss!

codyace
03-03-2010, 07:39 AM
Went to a Lost Abbey Beer Dinner Last Tuesay at Monks Cafe, in Philly. Outstanding Event. The Food was also world class, but being that I will never have 5/7 of these beers again, simply through living in PA and not near the brewery, I will say I was very happy. Excellent stuff.

Favorite of the night for me? The Veritas007...stunnning. Angles Share was world class as well, but I think V7 stole the show

(Copied from B/A)

Red Poppy (newest batch bottles)

Carnevale (batch tasted at GABF that won the gold)

Framboise (the one that was at EBF. ridiculous!!!)

Lost & Found

10 Commandments

Veritas 007 (truly delighted)

Angel's Share Grand Cru (unbelievable!)

Cuvee du Tomme

Last night, Enjoyed a Weyerbacher Old Heathen, followed by the barrle aged version, Heresey.

codyace
03-03-2010, 07:40 AM
just picked this up. i remembered the troegs hopback amber was good so this had to be good and it was delicious

Nugget Nectar is a beer I crave all year for. Amazing brew. I'd take this over HopSlam any day.

I can't wait for Sunshine Pils to come out...talk about the best craft brew summer beer :D

S13 Charlie
03-03-2010, 10:21 AM
Phew, I think the only thing that got me through all 8 pages of this thread was my love for beer. Like most of our cars, this thread started out in the crapper, but has improved. I'm a bit spoiled down here in San Diego (recently named America's top beer town by Draft magazine, at least I think it was draft.. anyway), since we have so many awesome local breweries. I mean, it only begins with Stone Brewery.

There's:
-Alpine Brewery - tough to find, even in SD, Try anything, they're all good, but to name one "Duet"
-Green Flash Brewery - they make my favorite beer ever, 30th St. Pale Ale as well as West Coast IPA, and others.
-Port Brewing Co. (Hop 15).
-Ballast Point Brewery

For you easterners, check out Coney Island Brewery, and Dogfish Head (any of the 30 min. 60 min. or 90 min. IPA's)

If you can't tell, I like IPA's and other bitter beers. I branch out to Belgian-style Ales and other English Ales, but they tend to be too strong, and I get too bombed. Then of course there's the standby Miller Lite and Bud Light. Of the Japanese beers I have tried, the only one I drink with regularity is Asahi Super Dry. It's crisp and has flavor, definitely stands out from the crowd. Ok, I've babbled long enough, time to go buy beer dammit!

If you can find it - Stone Cali-Belgique.

WISH ONE
03-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Racer 5 is supposed to be delicious, but Im a pussy and I like slightly sweeter beers.
NOT so much the bitter hopfilled goodness that most of you seem to like.
RUINATION.

codyace
03-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Racer 5 is supposed to be delicious, but Im a pussy and I like slightly sweeter beers.
NOT so much the bitter hopfilled goodness that most of you seem to like.
RUINATION.

The taste for good hops is something I have long strungled with myself. I had an Avery - 'Ale to the Cheif' the other day, and fell (well, back in) love with DIPA.

For you easterners, check out Coney Island Brewery, and Dogfish Head (any of the 30 min. 60 min. or 90 min. IPA's)

DFH stuff is great, as is Weyerbacher Double Simcoe, and India.

Let me ask this though, of the Russian River beers, don't you feel as if the R/R IPA is just as good if not better than Blind Pig and similar?

WISH ONE
03-09-2010, 01:31 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/mikeishellafresh/photo-97.jpg
Ive wanted to try this beer MIDAS TOUCH for a while, and i really thought id enjoy it. I really like fruity beers but damn, the combination of honey and grapes or whatever is made of, and 9.0% alcohol was too much for me. not to mention the 4 pack costs around $11. eghh...

codyace
03-09-2010, 11:04 PM
Weyerbacher - Blithering Idiot

Probably my favorite barley wine, but wow is it boozy.

codyace
03-09-2010, 11:06 PM
Ive wanted to try this beer MIDAS TOUCH for a while, and i really thought id enjoy it. I really like fruity beers but damn, the combination of honey and grapes or whatever is made of, and 9.0% alcohol was too much for me. not to mention the 4 pack costs around $11. eghh...

It is a freakin odd beer - -1 and done for me.

PS: Nice pic. Wilwoods/Zilvia/Good beer

ronmcdon
03-09-2010, 11:18 PM
The higher alcohol content actually adds flavor imo.
Red wines have a similar effect
(some ppl actually consider this to be 'cheating' for whatever reason).
Besides, it's not like you'd get drunk off a 12oz beer.

9% is actually pretty common though.
The higher alchohol content beers are closer to 12%.

codyace
03-09-2010, 11:27 PM
The only issue i have with big ABV beers, is their 'warmth' (or booze content). If a beer can mask it's ABV, awesome....typicallly I like when most companies do this.

BUT there are also exceptions:

Goose Island Bourbon County Stout is a HUGE beer...but flavorful.

ronmcdon
03-09-2010, 11:48 PM

Muscat grapes are super-sweet.
They're typically used for sparkling and/or dessert wines to have after dinner or w/ desserts.
I'm actually skeptical it would work at all as a beer, & would think it to be over-kill.

It may work ok if you pair it with seafood or fried chicken though.
I noticed some beers are grotesque by themselves, but effective ONLY IF paired with the right foodstuffs
(as opposed to being versatile)

Muscat Wine (love this stuff)
http://images.inmagine.com/img/photoalto/paa501/paa501000028.jpg

The only issue i have with big ABV beers, is their 'warmth' (or booze content). If a beer can mask it's ABV, awesome....typicallly I like when most companies do this.

BUT there are also exceptions:

Goose Island Bourbon County Stout is a HUGE beer...but flavorful.

Can you further elaborate on this 'warmth feeling'?
Not being sarcastic/smartass.
I'm genuinely intrigued.

OaxKouki
04-04-2010, 08:35 PM
So I guess I should put this here. My second batch I have brewed, its a Sierra Nevada clone. We'll see how it turns out, first one was awesome. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t82/oaxkouki/CIMG0398.jpg

mrchomponthis
04-05-2010, 03:53 AM
I don't post much in this section but this needed to be done. wish one reppin the honeymoon! http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g193/mrchomponthis/188240076_17407_.jpg

S14_Kouki
04-05-2010, 01:08 PM
Awesome beer ^^

phillofdfuture
04-06-2010, 02:48 AM

i like bevmos selection...they organize by countried :)

phillofdfuture
04-06-2010, 02:51 AM

i Just recently had the oatmeal stout...i thought it was a little bit to thick

karl wasabi
04-06-2010, 03:13 AM
I just tried Budweiser Golden Wheat. It was pretty good I must say.

http://news.draftmag.com/files/2009/12/bud-light-golden-wheat-6_pack.jpg

R_G
04-06-2010, 03:32 AM
Spatan _ octoberfest awesome