PDA

View Full Version : Oxymoron

S14_Kouki
09-15-2009, 02:14 PM
So I was just watching this show on Discovery and heard the biggest oxymoron I think I have ever heard. They are talk about anti gravity sports and the scientist guy just said and I quote " In order for football players to play anti gravity football they will need to study physics in order to understand how to play"

Now if you get a scholarship to play football in college do you actully study something hard or worry more about football. I dont think to many players will actually pull out a physics book and start reading.

Now does anyone else have anymore stupid oxymoron's that they have heard??

ESmorz
09-15-2009, 02:15 PM
?

http://winwab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/billy-mays-oxi-clean.jpg

ThatGuy
09-15-2009, 02:19 PM
"Quality Off Topic Thread"

That seems to be quite the oxymoron lately.

zenki.life
09-15-2009, 02:26 PM

haha. when reading this i was like "how the fuck does this pertain to anything anyone would ever care about"

me caring about this thread is an oxymoron

chibo
09-15-2009, 02:31 PM
So I was just watching this show on Discovery and heard the biggest oxymoron I think I have ever heard. They are talk about anti gravity sports and the scientist guy just said and I quote " In order for football players to play anti gravity football they will need to study physics in order to understand how to play"

Now if you get a scholarship to play football in college do you actully study something hard or worry more about football. I dont think to many players will actually pull out a physics book and start reading.

Now does anyone else have anymore stupid oxymoron's that they have heard??

Either way it's kinda BS because we end up 'seeing' physics without knowing the underlying math. Give them some time and they will have it down without studying shit.

S14_Kouki
09-15-2009, 02:42 PM
haha. when reading this i was like "how the fuck does this pertain to anything anyone would ever care about"

me caring about this thread is an oxymoron

You guys are doing great keep up the good work :bigok:

zenki.life
09-15-2009, 02:45 PM
s14_kouki not being able to take criticism is an oxymoron.

i respect that lol