PDA

View Full Version : jus saw a vid of some guy in vietnam who was ran over by a truck =(

HyperTek
09-10-2009, 05:04 PM
so yeah im on facebook and my cousin posts up this video.. dammm

i guess some guy got ran over by a big truck, and like hes on the ground bleeding to death, everything below his stomach gone.. and hes still alive moving around tryin to lift his head to see whats missing.. damm.

How does the human body tolerate that? hes not screaming, adrenaline kicks in or what?

Video goes on for like 5 minutes.. people crowded around him, people driving by honking, i bet the medical response sucks there.

i salute you people in the medical field.. dammm lol

MikeisNissan
09-10-2009, 05:05 PM
But people get run over everyday?

HyperTek
09-10-2009, 05:07 PM
ok i need to slap my cousin for postin these vids but hes in another country lol.

but the dude was like ripped in half, ive seen vids on the net but they where already dead, and this guy was still alive.. its a trip when they are still alive, esp freak acidents. grrr im gettin a headache imma go get some air lol

MikeisNissan
09-10-2009, 05:08 PM
link to the video?

Daniel.
09-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Ugh i have a weak stomach. I mean, you'd think I'd be desensitized by all the gore and violence we see in movies and on tv but nope.

RIP to all the innocent people killed in automobile related incidents.

hOngsterr
yeah LINK LINK!
lol

HyperTek
id probably get in trouble if i posted a link here
so you gotta copy and paste, tho i dunno if it will work if ur not on facebook *thats not my cousin who uploaded the vid btw, i dunno who that is*
facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/video/video.php?v=1191958394025&ref=nf

ok i guess this is it
nothingtoxic. com/media/1250807744/Vietnamese_Cop_Cut_In_Half_And_Calmly_Talks_To_Bys tanders

remove the space

I guess the vital organs are still intact you can survive somethin like that.

MikeisNissan
09-10-2009, 05:11 PM
holy shit awesome. crazy stuff indeed lol at all the filipino comments. I forgot you were flip hypertek

wannabdr1ftr
09-10-2009, 05:13 PM
wow thats messed up....

Matej
09-10-2009, 05:19 PM
All the videos on that website and its friend websites are terrible.

hOngsterr
09-10-2009, 05:20 PM
he was cool with it,
sad to see,
but damnn.

on the comments it says
its Peng Shulin but its not lol,
if you look it up that guy was from china.
and the vid and guy was from vietnam.
i highly doubt it

pignose4life
09-10-2009, 05:20 PM
wow i watch these kinda vids all the time but this one is pretty brutal

ESmorz
09-10-2009, 05:23 PM
All I could think of the whole time.

UIRna9Q4l_g

ronmcdon
09-10-2009, 05:26 PM
he was cool with it,
sad to see,
but damnn.

on the comments it says
its Peng Shulin but its not lol,
if you look it up that guy was from china.
and the vid was from vietnam.
i high doubt it

Pedestrians, bicyclists, and drivers in China are very reckless.
something like this doesn't surprise me one bit.
it's like they will cross the road with heavy traffic, looking the other way.
that's the one place in the world I wouldn't want to drive.

IHasLongTorso
09-10-2009, 05:30 PM
i like how someone comments saying its fake. yeah they just cut a hole in the fucking street and planned the "accident" with no one in the heavily populated area noticing. then the cell phone comment is retarded because they are clearly cell phones in the video. all that aside terrible video. theres just something about capturing ones last moments on film.
A similar thing happened in my home town about 10 years ago but it was a kid getting hit by a train. he was sucked under and cut in half. Found laying there, was taken to the hospital and finally died 3 days later.
Insane. Crazy how the guy was pulling up on his skin like it was his shirt.
Makes me happy to be alive.

dahveed
09-10-2009, 05:34 PM
hahaha your screen name! ^^

4DOOR_LIFE
09-10-2009, 05:41 PM
for a second i thought the the video was going to be footage of the guy getting run over and split in 2. but it was just the result of what happened. yeah its creepy seeing that guy move with his other half motionless.

qwikspool
09-10-2009, 05:49 PM
i feel bad for the guy. thats some freaky stuff.

SexPanda
09-10-2009, 05:56 PM
damn. That can't feel good. I mean, just wow. Thats about when I'd ask for someone to grab the sidearm from my legs and put a round in my head.

1ZlowZ
09-10-2009, 06:01 PM
you guys think that's bad? Watch the video where some dude is still alive and they're stabbing him in the stomach with a screw driver and bashing his face in with a hammer while hes still alive gargling for breath. Some fucked up shit at the theync website.

steve_o1989
09-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Faaack that is gross. One of those things where I am curious but I know that I really don't want to see it. From the time I saw the title of this thread to the time I watched I was just thinking about how I didn't want to see that gross ass shit. But, of course I did watch it. For like 15 seconds.

I have no problem with guts and gore. I could gut a deer, but there is just something about watching someones last moments that is disturbing.

S14_Kouki
09-10-2009, 06:07 PM
He still lives cause nothing important in his body got ran over

IHasLongTorso
09-10-2009, 06:17 PM
hahaha your screen name! ^^
its not relative. I still have legs they just arent that long. lol

Are you sure? I mean i know its possible but in viet god damn nam????? Idk we know it took at the very least 5 minutes for medics to get there. I say he bled out. you do have arteries in your legs which were gone although it didnt seem like that much blood. now you have me thinking.

S14_Kouki
09-10-2009, 06:19 PM
hell yeah its totally possible im sure he will bleed out fast but he can still live for alittle

Matej
09-10-2009, 06:29 PM
But what about his weenie?

singlecamslam
09-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Just shoot the poor guy, put him out of his misery. His package is missing for christ sake.

HyperTek
09-10-2009, 06:36 PM
offtopic, im curious what ever happened to nick hogans friend? is he still around? or cuz its a celeb kid this thing kinda blows underneath eh carpet and no one cares anymore?

IHasLongTorso
09-10-2009, 06:42 PM
offtopic, im curious what ever happened to nick hogans friend? is he still around? or cuz its a celeb kid this thing kinda blows underneath eh carpet and no one cares anymore?

no clue msglngth

ronmcdon
09-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Looking at the vid for the first time at home (not going to get fired over NSFW vid),
I'd say the language appears to be Vietnamese.
It's hard to confuse Vietnamese with Mandarin (or any language for that matter).

Then someone posted that it was a dude called Peng Shulin who got in a similar accident in '95 & lived.
Could be the same person or not.

Peng Shulin the Miracle Man from China (http://www.bicycle-adventures.com/peng-shulin-the-miracle-man-from-china.html)

rps13drift
09-10-2009, 06:50 PM
But what about his weenie?

HAHAHAHA!!!! Is there a reason to still live?

lflkajfj12123
09-10-2009, 06:52 PM
i'm pretty sure your body goes in to shock when anything more serious than cuts and bruises (for the most part)

ronmcdon
09-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Would be fascinating to know what stopped the dude from bleeding to death,
remain what seems to be fully conscious, capable of moving around, and talking.
Not for a couple secs, but for at least 5 mins no less (duration of vid).

You slit someone's wrist or neck,
it's unlikely they're going to be fully functional in a 5 min period from the bleeding alone.
at the very least, some arteries must be ripped.

maybe some medical expert can chime in.
this seems to defy possibility.

meteorite_flo
09-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Man, I seen this one where this dude jumps off the building to dive into the water. I think the first two he made it, but then the last one was horrible. His face hits the dock, all you see is him floating with a lot of blood and the person recording is crying. But the crazy part is at the end of the clip where it shows the guy in the hospital and his whole face is split really deep and if you look closely you can see that he is breathing; SHIT'S NUTS.

MikeisNissan
09-10-2009, 07:10 PM
i just saw a vid on that ync website.. seriously one of the worst shit ive ever seen, almost threw up. These 2 guys torture a bum, like wtf how could that website be running?! fuck the world.

J90lude
09-10-2009, 07:15 PM
"Smh" I dont know what to say..

HyperTek
09-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Man, I seen this one where this dude jumps off the building to dive into the water. I think the first two he made it, but then the last one was horrible. His face hits the dock, all you see is him floating with a lot of blood and the person recording is crying. But the crazy part is at the end of the clip where it shows the guy in the hospital and his whole face is split really deep and if you look closely you can see that he is breathing; SHIT'S NUTS.

what the hell my cousin posted that on facebook too right b4 this one , i didnt bother watching the rest after i saw him hit the ground

dahveed
09-10-2009, 07:58 PM
its fucking gross. he has a huge hole in his head now.

S14_Kouki
09-10-2009, 07:59 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!! Is there a reason to still live?
no no there is no reason to live

steve_o1989
09-10-2009, 08:05 PM
i just saw a vid on that ync website.. seriously one of the worst shit ive ever seen, almost threw up. These 2 guys torture a bum, like wtf how could that website be running?! fuck the world.

Some people are just fucking sick. That is something that I would just refuse to watch. Like you said, how the hell could that site be up? I've never browsed it to see whats on it, but just from descriptions of what people have said makes me sick. I can't stand for torture. I don't care what it is. Anyone who gets pleasure out of someone else's pain is fucked, straight up.

If I was in a situation like this where I lost half of my body, I would rather die than live life as a half man. I couldn't live like that.

hOngsterr
09-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Looking at the vid for the first time at home (not going to get fired over NSFW vid),
I'd say the language appears to be Vietnamese.
It's hard to confuse Vietnamese with Mandarin (or any language for that matter).

Then someone posted that it was a dude called Peng Shulin who got in a similar accident in '95 & lived.
Could be the same person or not.

Peng Shulin the Miracle Man from China (http://www.bicycle-adventures.com/peng-shulin-the-miracle-man-from-china.html)

for sure his viet,
i can understand the lady talking in the BG lol

but i doubt he was bleeding out,
if you check out the theres not that much blood flowing out,

ChampaignSilviaS14
09-10-2009, 10:36 PM
I forget where I saw it, but I DO believe this guy ended up living.

singlecamslam
09-10-2009, 10:44 PM
I wouldnt want to live after that. And i saw that face splitting video and holy shit. I'm having some major nightmares tonight.

illvialuver
09-11-2009, 12:22 AM
shits so messed up. curiosity damn you.....

SexPanda
09-11-2009, 12:31 AM
I've seen so much fucked up shit on the internet anymore... I believe the media talking about desensitizing violence n shit. I've seen people being killed in the most fucked up ways, animals being butchered in extremely fucked up ways, beautiful things being destroyed... Strangely enough, it makes me more uncomfortable watching a kitten being burned alive (yeah, I've seen that video, its incredibly fucked up) than it does watching a man take his own life with a pistol.

ronmcdon
09-11-2009, 01:05 AM
That site is fairly disturbing, but not really surprising.
Ppl these days just want more and more.

The whole u-tube generation and the net has created a huge outlet of attention.
Now you can broadcast whatever you want, at minimal expense.
Everybody can just try to out-do one another at this point.
I show a U-tube vid of beating someone up,
100 other kids will see that, approve, and so the exact same.
Maybe 10 will try killing someone on the net.

Another eerie thing about that site was all the violence vids right next to the erotic vids.
its not unfathomable for young kids to make the unintended (or not) association between the two.
What is the term in psychology again, 'classical conditioning' ?
You see someone get hurt, then you see some naked chick.
repeat.
soon they will see violence & eroticism go hand in hand.

It's one thing to desensitize violence,
It's quite another to make rewarding associations with it.

The internet is really in some ways beyond the media.
It has no constraints, ignores all taboos, censorship, and morality.
Unlike the media, it does not need to answer to profits and some restraint of the obscene.
pretty much everything goes.
I'm certain it's going to get more outrageous.

325irollin
09-11-2009, 01:15 AM
Saw that vid. I would want to just die. That would fuckin suck ass to still be alive with half a body. There is no way he lived.

ALTRNTV
09-11-2009, 01:27 AM
Saw that vid. I would want to just die. That would fuckin suck ass to still be alive with half a body. There is no way he lived.
You'd be surprised at what I see at the hospital everyday.... and they're still alive.

ronmcdon
09-11-2009, 01:29 AM
You'd be surprised at what I see at the hospital everyday.... and they're still alive.

Yes, it surely IS possible.
Check this out (work safe)

RiversideS13
09-11-2009, 01:49 AM
helmet saved his life

my guess is that since his brain and spinal was not damage, so he just had vasoconstriction and blood clot to prevent more blood loss.

shmiddy
09-11-2009, 08:55 AM
i hate watching shit like this.............

shmiddy
09-11-2009, 08:57 AM
you guys think that's bad? Watch the video where some dude is still alive and they're stabbing him in the stomach with a screw driver and bashing his face in with a hammer while hes still alive gargling for breath. Some fucked up shit at the theync website.

link..........:ugh: lol

singlecamslam
09-11-2009, 09:06 AM
dont watch it...... seriously nasty. its on the same site with the dude and truck accident.

CrimsonRockett
09-11-2009, 09:24 AM
With the links being posted in this thread, it needs to be locked.

Nobody NEEDS to see some disgusting shit like that.

If you're really that sick in the head and want to see shit like this, google it.

There's plenty of it floating around.

:lockd: