PDA

View Full Version : Sons of Anarchy

XeroX
09-10-2009, 11:17 AM
Anyone watch the season premier?

I tried my best to keep up with it last season, but i missed alot of the begining episodes...GREAT show none the less...

(I searched and i couldnt find anything already open on this, so my bad if this is a repost)

NISMO_tuner
09-10-2009, 12:05 PM
I saw it...
It was a great beginning to the second season.

S14_Kouki
09-10-2009, 12:06 PM
I saw it as well and I thought it was a really good start to the new season. I saw it on and off last season.

NISMO_tuner
09-10-2009, 12:08 PM
I dont wanna spoil anything for the people who didnt watch, but that was a bloody murder.
The ending was suspenseful...

dizastaman
09-10-2009, 12:20 PM
I was wondering if anybody was gonna make a post about this. This is one of my favorite new shows. IMO most of the acting is horrible but the story is pretty good. I watched all of last season a couple days ago. I watched all the episodes back to back, I couldn’t stop watching! Season premier was pretty good. Cool to see Henry Rollins, I hope he stays around for a while.

LeftNutOfGowd
09-10-2009, 12:23 PM
I'm just gonna get the dvd season off of netflex and watch it all at once

Xbroke_kidX
09-10-2009, 01:01 PM
I havent seen to many episodes, but from what i have watched its a legit ass show lol wish i had time to watch it more!

XeroX
09-10-2009, 02:38 PM
seriously crazy arian rapagee, i was like OMG! and the murder...next episode should be nuts with folks getting slaughtered...lol

hegamiz
09-10-2009, 06:08 PM
dude never got a chance to see the first season. but after watching the second season premier im gonna catch up on the first season and keep up with this second. i really digg this series.

theronin
09-10-2009, 11:39 PM
psh, if you think sons of anarchy is good, you will fucking LOVE the shield.

nor-caljdm
09-10-2009, 11:52 PM
Sons of Anarchy is a hella sicks show!!!

XperienceM5G
09-11-2009, 01:27 AM
Personally like Sons way more than the Shield, but that's just me. It puts me to sleep =\ lol
Hating aside, new season of Suns will be epic good.

I LUV MY S13
09-11-2009, 01:31 AM
fuckin love this show

robtech
09-11-2009, 10:35 AM
shit yea...been watching this show since the season 1 premier...awesome show! gonna be a good ass season...i just want to see what opee and jax do to clay and tig hehehe

Adeadcurrent
09-11-2009, 11:30 PM
There is going to be some crazy shit happening next week. I wonder how many charters Clay is going to call in to open up some whoop ass. And the fact piney and jax haven't told Opee the truth yet. It's only a matter of time.

thisisastickup
09-12-2009, 08:14 AM
yeah, next episode is going to be nuts. great show, jacks has to be my favorite.

Marc240
09-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Season 2 is going to be intense, cant wait for next weeks episode.

1quk240
09-12-2009, 01:32 PM
psh, if you think sons of anarchy is good, you will fucking LOVE the shield.

The show is great, i havent missed and episode. The guys that made The Shield make S.O.A.

TheWolf
09-14-2009, 09:37 PM
so far made it to ep 9 in s1 and it's an awesome show... there's nothing like it..

smellslikecurry
12-01-2009, 09:17 PM
sons of anarchy season finale on right now.

fucking CRAZYYYYYYYY!

I LUV MY S13
12-01-2009, 09:25 PM
i fuckin love this show...right under the office

I LUV MY S13
12-01-2009, 09:26 PM
tonight's episode is gonna be sickk

Otto347
12-01-2009, 09:53 PM
fuck! Should have blasted Zobel(sp) Oh well just have to wait for season 3

smellslikecurry
12-01-2009, 10:39 PM
dude that episode gave me chills

so crazy

TheWolf
12-02-2009, 05:49 AM
thanks.. figured ep12 was the end.. didn't realize season 2 is still going.. downloading now..

damn that shit was intense... totally messed up ending...

jarober
12-02-2009, 06:42 AM
Atleast they left it open for another season.

XeroX
12-02-2009, 09:33 AM
i fuckin love this show...right under the office

Wheres the pipe? Cause i need to hit that shit...ur trippinnnnn lol

The Finale was nuts tho! I dont get where Clay's wife was going with the cop tho. I mean im pretty sure they were bailin outa town. But the dialogue between them made it sound like the cop was leaving with her too..Is he skipping town too? Shit confused me...

And whatsup with stealing babies? lol that was a bit on the wierd side, but it does hit close to home...that would SUCK!

Also, when they went to the Tattoo parlor to kill that other dude right when they walked in there was a cop IN the store...they just walked passed the cop after killing the dude with one of them holding a shotgun? lol i thought that was kinda wierd...

tricky_ab
12-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Yes the cop is leaving town with her (that's how they got through all of the police checks). You can't say that you didn't see it coming since he bent the rules for her all season. Gemma fucked everything up though. She got revenge on the girl but screwed up the clubs plan and the baby ended getting kidnapped.

As for the tattoo shop part, that was funny (when the owner was on the phone with Opie). Opie asking him to send him to the bathroom and him reading what he has on his chest and saying "no problem. Oh and to answer the question they came through the back...

I really didn't like how they just left Zobelle. That was too obviously just a plot vehicle. They could've easily slapped cuffs on him and had Tig drag him back to be locked up at the club house until they get the baby back, or pretty much anything but just giving up and leaving. The show has always avoided pitfalls like this, so I'm sad to see it as one of the most important plot points in a finale. :(

NISMO_tuner
12-02-2009, 03:37 PM
I totally missed the season finale.
And they don't have reruns over here.
Guess I'll have to look for it online

yokotas13
12-02-2009, 03:45 PM
it was a good season finalle. i cant wait for the next season

real question
where is The Unit?

XeroX
12-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Yes the cop is leaving town with her (that's how they got through all of the police checks). You can't say that you didn't see it coming since he bent the rules for her all season. Gemma fucked everything up though. She got revenge on the girl but screwed up the clubs plan and the baby ended getting kidnapped.

As for the tattoo shop part, that was funny (when the owner was on the phone with Opie). Opie asking him to send him to the bathroom and him reading what he has on his chest and saying "no problem. Oh and to answer the question they came through the back...

I really didn't like how they just left Zobelle. That was too obviously just a plot vehicle. They could've easily slapped cuffs on him and had Tig drag him back to be locked up at the club house until they get the baby back, or pretty much anything but just giving up and leaving. The show has always avoided pitfalls like this, so I'm sad to see it as one of the most important plot points in a finale. :(

IMHO actualy the cop lady was the one that screwed everything up for her shinanigans and bad reaction to getting punched in the baby maker...haha (THAT was halarious lol)

And i know they came in through the back, but they went out through the front...like the cop isnt going to notice one of em carrying a huge shotgun thru a tatoo parlor? lol i just thought it was kinda tacky...

azndoc
12-02-2009, 06:40 PM
They took his kid.

Fuck dude they took his kid. Shit was all good.

Damn woman fucked it all up.

lawrenceyang
07-20-2010, 03:53 AM
just started the show, on episode three. liking the characters so far, the mom seems like a bitch though

tricky_ab
07-20-2010, 11:04 AM
^^ You'll grow to like her (A LOT). She's quite the badass!!!

lawrenceyang
07-20-2010, 10:20 PM
i just saw her smash that sweet butts face with a skateboard haha. she's fucking scary

lawrenceyang
07-20-2010, 11:51 PM
holy shit why is kohn such a psycho !??!!?!?!!!!

edit: oh wait he got one to the dome

Bricksquad1017
07-20-2010, 11:55 PM
when does this show come back ?????

XeroX
07-21-2010, 10:35 AM

Sometime in September. I forget the date, but the 28th comes to mind for some reason.....

lawrenceyang
07-26-2010, 09:59 PM
HOLY SHIT finale of season 2

tricky_ab
07-27-2010, 07:13 AM

It's back this fall! Tuesday September 7th I believe...and I can't wait :hsdance:

soreballz
09-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Good episode... Excellent way to start the season.

RacerX1
09-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Awesome show, I started watchin it on the first episode with my brother.

The acting was great up until this premiere where I feel they could have done a better job but then again I think alot of the dialouge was a little off, maybe a new writer? They saved all the good stuff for the last 10min though

oh and WAY TOO MANY COMMERCIALS

XeroX
09-08-2010, 09:53 AM
so you guys think the young cop died???

That kinda blows if he did....

superbike81
09-08-2010, 10:11 AM
The one who got his head smashed by the truck?

Are you kidding? You could see skull and brain fragments. He's fucking dead.

XeroX
09-08-2010, 11:47 AM
The one who got his head smashed by the truck?

Are you kidding? You could see skull and brain fragments. He's fucking dead.

haha damn that blows...I kinda saw it but wasnt fully paying attention...

Too much drinking lol, i was pretty sloshed at that point haha

superbike81
09-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if at the beginning of the next episode they've got him in the hospital in a coma or something. This is TV after all.

Otto347
09-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Who the fuck was in the van?

liv2drift045
09-09-2010, 08:15 AM
They saved all the good stuff for the last 10min though

I was wathing the clock while Gemma was with her dad thinkin' "man, this is kinda slow for an ending..." then BAM driveby ...crazy

RacerX1
09-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Yeah, wondering why they are killing off so many characters?

Oh and again, TOO MANY COMMERCIALS lol

superbike81
09-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Anyone else think that Agent Stahl (the bitch female agent who setup Gemma) is possibly one of the ugliest women on the face of the planet? Her face is just so damn weird looking.

Oh, and Tara is super hot, in a trailer park hot kinda way.

lawrenceyang
09-10-2010, 01:26 AM
oh FUCK. last five minutes was cereal

tricky_ab
09-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Shit! I have this PVR'd ready to go. I'll watch it after my soccer match...

Tantwoforty
09-28-2010, 03:07 AM
kind of a necro bump... buut i was strolling through s3e1 and i see this.
and im almost 100% thats a hatch.
annnd i felt the need to pause it, take some shots and post this.
ladys and gentlemen, i have no life.

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo27/jager951/lol-1.jpghttp://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo27/jager951/lol2.jpg

soreballz
09-28-2010, 05:56 AM
^ That's a 3rd gen Firebird/Trans Am, not a 240.

Tantwoforty
09-28-2010, 03:41 PM
yea the rear end diddnt look right.
also, i had been drinking..
lol, i think it was the popups and where the front signal light was.
Anyway... cool show!

vivaportugal9
09-28-2010, 07:23 PM
Episode on tonite woot woot!

bloodangels13
09-29-2010, 08:52 AM
this is getting me antsy... wonder if they're ganna hop over to dublin to get abel :/?
owning the twickers was some funny shit.. dont F wit SAM CROW

hegamiz
12-01-2010, 12:37 AM
Resurrect this! Anyone catch the season finally?! Had me trippin'...

kevinphan
12-01-2010, 12:50 AM
I heard its coming back for a fourth season, good thing! That ending was wild!

bloodangels13
12-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Def wasnt expected the finale to go the way it did. Def badass. I esp like how they used morse code honks to tell the boy the job was done at the end. At first i thought Jax was f'ed, damn im glad hes not. They have to bring it back for season 4 the show is way to popular

orion::S14
12-01-2010, 02:45 PM
I really like this show...and I thought some of the storyline was getting a little drawn out.

BUT...

The ending tied it all together, and finished off some of the storyline that was getting old.

GREAT season finally, IMO.

- Brian

lawrenceyang
12-01-2010, 04:25 PM
does anyone have a place to watch it online ? missed everything past the first three eps

hegamiz
12-01-2010, 11:11 PM
does anyone have a place to watch it online ? missed everything past the first three eps

the casttv site.

I think next season SAMCRO is gonna have their hands full with the IRA.

superbike81
12-01-2010, 11:17 PM
That season finale was crazy!

Best drama on TV! But The Walking Dead is coming up quick.

tricky_ab
09-11-2011, 07:26 PM
So guys, Season 4 kicked off :) Did anyone else catch it?

That was a pretty good season premiere. I loved the brutality at the end of the episode. I guess you shouldn't shiv Jax Teller when he's in prison.

Poo Unser :( That was the first thing I thought when I saw him. Poor dude's living in a trailer, just getting by. The Sons sure screwed over that undercover operation the feds had going...

I thought Otto was a goner, till they showed him in the medical ward. What a ruthless way to take that dude out.

All in all, great start to the season

merks
09-11-2011, 07:37 PM
SOA is my favorite show next to justified on FX. those are the only two I make a point to watch.

Im so happy they got rid of that bitch stall!

drift freaq
09-11-2011, 11:42 PM
SOA is my favorite show next to justified on FX. those are the only two I make a point to watch.

Im so happy they got rid of that bitch stall!

Interesting, I would concur that Justified is really good. I do also like SOA quite a bit and felt the season opener made it compelling. It was interesting to see Jax say he wants out to his girl, but at the same time go out and commit cold blooded murder saying its just business. Seriously compromised ethics going on there. But that is what makes the show so compelling .
Its like they have you feeling something for someone that is pretty much a ruthless fuck. LOL

ALTRNTV
11-30-2011, 05:16 PM
Anyone catch Part 1 of the season finale last night?

Walperstyle
11-30-2011, 05:30 PM
have not seen the last three episodes... tonite though!

az_240
11-30-2011, 08:49 PM
This season has been great up until last nights episode which was okay but left me thinking meh... This episode didn't flow as well as I'd hoped and what they are doing with Tara annoys me (she's always kind of annoyed me). Not sure where they are going to go with this if Clay is really killed....
Hopefully they'll have something up their sleeve for this 2nd episode.

Also have to mention Juice is a little bitch....

ALTRNTV
11-30-2011, 09:19 PM
This season has been great up until last nights episode which was okay but left me thinking meh... This episode didn't flow as well as I'd hoped and what they are doing with Tara annoys me (she's always kind of annoyed me). Not sure where they are going to go with this if Clay is really killed....
Hopefully they'll have something up their sleeve for this 2nd episode.

I don't think Clay is going to die. I heard he has signed on for Season 5...

Tig has opened up the floodgates after going for LeRoy. Romeo also wanted to get the deal done so that's why he told Jax that Otto didn't make any deal.

For the record, when FX added the additional episode to this season it was not because they wanted to add another "new episode". It was because Sutter was having a tough time fitting the finale into one just one standard episode, hence this week being advertised as part 1 of the 2 part finale.

Tantwoforty
11-30-2011, 11:16 PM
you can torrent every ep about a hr after it airs

anyway im excited for the 2nd half.. sucks we have to wait a whole week..
i wonder what jax will do.. and i wonder how the meet is gonna go..
we all know how this show is, so anything can happen lol

az_240
12-01-2011, 02:43 AM
You can find them using google if you missed an episode.... I was streaming the last couple a few days ago. Can't remember the site atm but I can find it if anyone really cares.

badbob2121
12-01-2011, 07:07 AM
This show is great, definitely a favorite

I totally agree. I dont see why he would continue "reporting in" after he told Chibs about his father. It pisses me off...:down:

orion::S14
12-01-2011, 07:39 AM
Also have to mention Juice is a little bitch...

I totally agree. I dont see why he would continue "reporting in" after he told Chibs about his father. It pisses me off...:down:

I normally don't get caught up in the details, and just watch for entertainment...but since I have been watching SOA from day one...

I feel like Juice 'ratting' was a big betrayal of his character. Dude is hardcore, always has been 110% about the club. IMO, he'd never flip over something as trivial as that.

A small complaint, I know...but I thought that was weak (from the show script / writers standpoint).

The rest of the season: Thumbs up.

- Brian

Otto347
12-02-2011, 05:43 AM
Romeo also wanted to get the deal done so that's why he told Jax that Otto didn't make any deal.

But he knows that the feds could be all over this, why risk it?

If there is a season 5 then Jax is leaving Tara lol that would be awesome!

blingbling
12-02-2011, 01:13 PM
I don't understand how Jax could shoot the gun out of Opies hand after he knew that Clay killed Piney, that was some bitch shit.

ALTRNTV
12-02-2011, 04:00 PM
But he knows that the feds could be all over this, why risk it?

If there is a season 5 then Jax is leaving Tara lol that would be awesome!
I think he just wants the deal done, period. You know he didn't look into what he said he was gonna look into.

I think Tara is going to die sooner or later. Jax will stay in Charming if she does...

I don't understand how Jax could shoot the gun out of Opies hand after he knew that Clay killed Piney, that was some bitch shit.
He didn't know the facts yet, I think. Gemma told him everything when she handed him the letters, I think.

ALTRNTV
12-07-2011, 05:26 AM
What an anti-climactic season finale.

tricky_ab
12-07-2011, 11:56 AM
What an anti-climactic season finale.

WOW I knew they'd do a reset button, but to go that far?! Ugh, way too much build up all season to do essentially nothing but cosmetic shifts of roles.

I figured they weren't going to kill off Ron Pearlman. They can milk the family story at least another season. I was also disappointed there was no Ope at the end. The only highlight of the episode was when Tara caught herself using "baby" like Gemma always does. This show is not deep or interesting enough for a finale like that. It needed something to happen. That's why people like the show. Sutter probably thinks Jax sitting at a different chair at a table is compelling and it blew our minds.

4DOOR_LIFE
12-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Kurt Sutter, the colorful and occasionally churlish creator of the FX biker smash Sons Of Anarchy that wrapped its fourth and most successful campaign last night, is optimistic that his show will see a seventh season. Or more. SOA already has been renewed for a fifth season of 13 episodes. He said during a conference call with reporters this morning: “We’re hoping to be able to tell the story we want to tell in a seven-season arc, to have the length of time to do that. At least we’re open to exploring that.”

I seriously love this show.

4DOOR_LIFE
09-11-2012, 02:27 AM
In anticipation for the Season 5 Premier later today; I decided to revive this thread.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how Jimmy Smits and Joel Mchale's characters do on the show.

I guess they're going to be at war with the Niners now, thanks to Tig.

Walperstyle
09-13-2012, 06:34 AM
^lol

Didn't work out that way.

BTW, its awesome they have the new members at the table! like
CHUCK ZITO
A former hells angel.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/sons-of-anarchy-creator-kurt-sutter-offers-a-role,69702/

TheWolf
09-13-2012, 12:38 PM
crazy beginning.

STR8 H8N
10-11-2012, 09:06 AM
'Sons of Anarchy' spoilers: TV star makes unannounced appearance - Oklahoma City Pop Culture | Examiner.com (http://www.examiner.com/article/sons-of-anarchy-spoilers-tv-star-makes-unannounced-appearance)

ALTRNTV
10-11-2012, 10:20 AM
SPOILER:

They just had to kill Opie off... he was my favorite character.

STR8 H8N
10-24-2013, 12:31 PM
http://43g4dd3q94082no2a62j0na118wy.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Black-Crown-Sons-of-Anarchy-Cigar.jpg

onehundredoctane
10-24-2013, 02:17 PM
Take my money now.

Getting back on track. . . I'm not sure what Tara's game plan is here, kinda confused actually.

---+
10-24-2013, 10:53 PM
Tara's game plan is to get Gemma out the picture, so she can get Jax and the boys out of the life. With how this show usually goes, Tara probably didn't tie up all the loose ends to her plan, Gemma will end up back in the mix eventually and Tara will be back to scheming again.

az_240
10-24-2013, 11:38 PM
Besides the dealings with the Irish and tig not being killed off (too good of a character to kill) this season has been a bit of a snoozer. Tara needs to go...badly. But obviously not happening

ALTRNTV
10-26-2013, 06:20 AM
I like where the story is heading... Tara framing Gema was awesome, even though I can't stand them both.

I'm just wondering when the IRA/SOA showdown is going to happen...

aymaeid
10-28-2013, 08:53 AM
everyone,
Netflix has an update they put out on 10/26 that has SOA season 5. simply update your netflix.
Enjoy.