PDA

View Full Version : why flame, what good does it do?

iLOVEmyS13
09-09-2009, 07:08 PM
idk why people flame on this forum.. i dont know why people thread lock because they think questions are stupid.. what is everyones deal.. isn't this what a forum is for? to help eachother out? why does everyone and their mom always refer people to the search engine.. thats like me meeting you randomly and commenting on your car and asking "oh what rims are those" does it seem right for you to be an ass and say oh search it, or look for them online. like you can't answer a simple question? i've never even been on a forum like this, zilvia is full of fucked up people who don't give a shit and think they're all high and mighty. all of you swear like you were born knowing all this information. how do you expect what you guys do to form or expand and be given any form of respect back if you don't help anyone out. don't get me wrong there are lots of nice people on zilvia, many of whom i like and respect. but wow some of you.. all you do is flame back and forth, tell people to search and stop asking stupid questions.. if you know the answer to someones question, post the answer.. why flame and make it hard? everyone always says oh this thread or post was useless and it clutters the forums. if you base it off that, theres more flame on this damn forum than there is useful information. i'm a kid for crying out loud. i'm not even a jerk when i ask, i'm always willing to learn and be patient. why do i have to be talked down to and be disrespected, i've never disrespected any of you. and honestly, i'm not even putting anyone on blast or calling names or pointing fingers. it would just be really nice, if everyone on the forum were to ease up and be helpful like some of the other guys. i want to learn and be able to do the same stuff as you guys. and if you're even thinking of flaming back to this, save it for yourself. because i don't expect a response to this post from anyone. i'm just pointing something out that i'm sure atleast a few people agree. Considering how small the 240 scene is, it would be nice to actually be proud of a forum.. i doubt i'm the only one with these problems.

this is :bs:

240sxxs
09-09-2009, 07:11 PM
lol...amend to ya man...not everyone in this worlds are as friendly as you think they will be...lol...if zilvia are so much helpful then this website will be the friendly of the years website and deserve a golden cup lol..

murda-c
09-09-2009, 07:12 PM
This topic has been done to death, you should have searched.

oh also i don't flame people

hOngsterr
09-09-2009, 07:13 PM
welcome to zilvia,
everyone has been once or many more times been flamed,
personally i've been flamed, but hey i dont let it get to me.
also, when people flame you, they also bump your thread, think about it lol.

or you can join NICO,
i heard their friendly

S13Boosts
09-09-2009, 07:14 PM
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6742/foshorlyyc3.jpg

Sleepy240
09-09-2009, 07:15 PM
A gift for you...

http://xane.gamez-interactive.de/Pub/Pictures/Fun/FlameShield.jpg

240sxxs
09-09-2009, 07:15 PM
flame victim is getting bully by bunch of internet drama...whereever there are flame there are flame suit lol !!

ThatGuy
09-09-2009, 07:20 PM
I don't know why people can put in the work to find the answers on their own. So many kids these days expect to just log in to Zilvia, ask the simplest, stupidest questions, and have everyone go out of their way to HAND them the answers. It's ridiculous. There is so much information available to anyone that isn't too lazy to actually try and find it.

Do you walk into a library and ask the person at the counter to answer your every question? No, you find a book with the information you need, and you read it.

Wait, what am I saying. Nobody bothers going to libraries anymore. They just log on to the internet and expect the answers to come to them. Then if they don't get the answers tied up with a little bow and being held by a cuddly teddy bear, they make a new thread complaining that people are too hard them.

Stop whining. If you don't like Zilvia, then go away.

I don't flame. I forcefully educate.

ms!3
09-09-2009, 07:22 PM
yalls posting in a roll bread.

Sleepy240
09-09-2009, 07:24 PM
yalls posting in a roll bread.

WTF? msg length

ms!3
09-09-2009, 07:26 PM
haha some know what im talking about. im a /?%$*!/tard.

240sxxs
09-09-2009, 07:27 PM
I don't know why people can put in the work to find the answers on their own. So many kids these days expect to just log in to Zilvia, ask the simplest, stupidest questions, and have everyone go out of their way to HAND them the answers. It's ridiculous. There is so much information available to anyone that isn't too lazy to actually try and find it.

Do you walk into a library and ask the person at the counter to answer you're every question? No, you find a book with the information you need, and you read it.

Wait, what am I saying. Nobody bothers going to libraries anymore. They just log on to the internet and expect the answers to come to them. Then if they don't get the answers tied up with a little bow and being held by a cuddly teddy bear, they make a new thread complaining that people are too hard them.

Stop whining. If you don't like Zilvia, then go away.

I don't flame. I forcefully educate.

isnt it forcefully educate = to flame...lol :rl::bash: :bowdown:

ThatGuy
09-09-2009, 07:29 PM
isnt it forcefully educate = to flame...lol :rl::bash: :bowdown:

I don't even know :wtf: you just tried to say.

Sleepy240
09-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Some of the posters in this thread deserve to be flamed...

isnt it forcefully educate = to flame...lol
haha some know what im talking about. im a /?%$*!/tard.

^ And nobody know what your talking about...

rastaman
09-09-2009, 07:33 PM
I agree with you man. I've had better experience on other forums your thread is very quick to get :lockd:around here. if you don't search harder there is no love for newbe and I hate to ask a question. Not all the time I have time to search and just need quick answers. Most of my threads were flamed and locked but i don't a f^ck people have nothing beter to do.

drift freaq
09-09-2009, 07:33 PM
Flaming is as old as the internet. In fact its a internet tradition. All of you fucking whiny ass cry babies need to get over it.

I don't flame nearly as much these days as I did back in the day. I forcefully correct people and usually only correct people posting complete wrong info. I do blast an idiot from time to time for shits and giggles. Again got a problem with it? Grow up and get over it.

If you can't flame back? Well then you fail!!

Back in the day people used to flame and expected retaliation. In fact some posts were followed by the comment of "Puts on Flame retardant suit" or similar statements.

But nooo, all you pussy ass kids today cry when you get flamed, instead of stepping up and flaming back. Of course if you do that and you are wrong? Well you might get flamed more and your post might get moderated. LOL

In the end all I have to say is, I am much less likely to flame because you kids are so sensitive, seriously its the internet. The biggest thing that cracks me up is when I correct some of the tard ass tools on here and they think I am angry. LOL fucktards don't know what angry is if they think that. LOL

Grow a thick skin and grow the fuck up.

steps down from podium and walks out of room.

DALAZ_68
09-09-2009, 07:34 PM
i dunno...why ask stupid questions that have been answered already

ms!3
09-09-2009, 07:40 PM
^ And nobody knows what your talking about.

haha, theres probably a handful on this forum that know what im talking about.

rules 1 and 2.

shift_s14
09-09-2009, 07:43 PM
haha, theres probably a handful on this forum that know what im talking about.

rules 1 and 2.

newfagscanttriforce

▲▲

hOngsterr
09-09-2009, 07:45 PM
I agree with you man. I've had better experience on other forums your thread is very quick to get :lockd:around here. if you don't search harder there is no love for newbie and I hate to ask a question. Not all the time I have time to search and just need quick answers. Most of my threads were flamed and locked but i don't a f^ck people have nothing better to do.

response to red,
if you have better experience at other forums why come back to zilvia and get flamed?

response to blue,
the time you take to post a thread and wait for responses,
you can be using that time to be searching for answers that someone already may have asked.

in italicized,
corrected spelling.

iROYAL
09-09-2009, 07:45 PM
i dunno...why ask stupid questions that have been answered already

I was leaving my block and noticed a scratching noise from my tires. What could it be and where should I look?

What's the best offset wheels for my s13?

What kind of oil should I put in my 160,000 KA with i/h/e?

What's the best lsd to drift with?

S13Boosts
09-09-2009, 07:46 PM
MAN i wish the REP system was here again.. i miss that shit! i woulda neg rep this guy or whatever you ARE!

iROYAL
09-09-2009, 07:48 PM
MAN i wish the REP system was here again.. i miss that shit! i woulda neg rep this guy or whatever you ARE!

why would you need a 5th tow hook?

ThatGuy
09-09-2009, 07:49 PM

Great memory, right there.:ddog: :ddog: :ddog: :ddog: :ddog:

Just in case anybody out there forgot. :D
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/166811-s13-tow-hooks-3.html

ESmorz
09-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Why breathe? What good is it doing you?

S13Boosts
09-09-2009, 08:02 PM

hahahhhhhhaha OKAY OKAY you guys got me! :o

drift freaq
09-09-2009, 08:04 PM

Ah I remember that thread what a crack up. LOL

rastaman
09-09-2009, 08:05 PM
response to red,
if you have better experience at other forums why come back to zilvia and get flamed?

response to blue,
the time you take to post a thread and wait for responses,
you can be using that time to be searching for answers that someone already may have asked.

in italicized,
corrected spelling.
to be honest I am back cause there is a lot to learn here despite some of the immature people on here.

I made a thread just so I can get flamed and locked lol what a great experiment.
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/277369-free-coilovers-needed-new-used.html

DALAZ_68
09-09-2009, 08:10 PM
But nooo, all you pussy ass kids today cry when you get flamed, instead of stepping up and flaming back.

OMFG this HAS to be the most hilarious post in this thread...THIS WINS :rofl:

SimpleS14
09-09-2009, 08:22 PM
wow....I haven't seen a thread like this in awhile. All I can say is that searching before making a post is key, you can clarify that you searched when you made the post. Most of my newbie questions are answered before I make a post because I search. If I can't find anything I make a post, follow up with an possible solution to my issue and see if anyone else has a different opinion.

Plain and simple, it's the Internet...it's never going to be a Utopia. A lot of things in the real world don't transcend equally to what you experience on the Internet, so drop that comparison.

LOL

karl wasabi
09-09-2009, 08:27 PM
to be honest I am back cause there is a lot to learn here despite some of the immature people on here.

I made a thread just so I can get flamed and locked lol what a great experiment.

Nah man. I think you really wanted free coilovers. hahaha.

OP. You mad cause I told you to get 100mm spacers? LOL. This is probably one of the best I-hate-the-zilvia-flamers-so-I'm-gonna-make-a-thread-about-how-much-I-hate-them-thread. hahahah.

Phlip
09-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ, are your "shift" button and all your punctionation marks broken on your computer?

Whatever, I am going in...

idk why people flame on this forum..
Ever heard of John Gabriel's "greater internet fuckwad theory"?
It is not exclusive to Zilvia.
http://www.arinmorf.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/20040319h.jpg
i dont know why people thread lock because they think questions are stupid..
Threads are not closed because people think the questions are STUPID, so much as they're closed because the question has been asked a million and a third times before.
Yes, there comes a stupid thread EVERY day, but that is apart from the point or your question.
what is everyones deal.. isn't this what a forum is for? to help eachother out?
Yes, a forum IS to help people out, but on a forum that is 8+ years old and cars that are now 20+ years old, there is no such thing as a new question to anyone with even an OUNCE of the simplest of abilities.
Wait, no a forum is NOT for people to help people out, it is more or less just to be a place for people to converse, no one said SHIT about anyone helping anyone, especially not stupid or lazy people.
why does everyone and their mom always refer people to the search engine...
Perhaps because it has ALL BEEN FUCKING COVERED?!!? Imagine with me for a second, someone asked you the SAME question every other day and there was a means in place of finding that answer without having to waste the time it takes to lay it out... You'd be a bit surly too after 20 fucking years.
thats like me meeting you randomly and commenting on your car and asking "oh what rims are those" does it seem right for you to be an ass and say oh search it, or look for them online. like you can't answer a simple question?
You were often picked last when people had to pick teams to play games as a child weren't you? Was it because you picked your nose and licked off the surprise?
i've never even been on a forum like this, zilvia is full of fucked up people who don't give a shit and think they're all high and mighty.
Pot, meet Kettle... Read your own post again if you don't get that. If you still don't get it, please choke yourself to death.
all of you swear like you were born knowing all this information. how do you expect what you guys do to form or expand and be given any form of respect back if you don't help anyone out.
In 2009, there is no such thing as knowing everything. Weird, though, on the other side of that is that EVERYTHING is on the internet for simple consumption, and anyone with common sense knows this.
There again, if "sense" and "courtesy" were truly "common" then they would be the rule and not the exception. Therefore, tough love becomes necessary.
don't get me wrong there are lots of nice people on zilvia, many of whom i like and respect.
I call bullshit, if you respected Zilvia, you would have a better understanding. Instead, you start a "I'm not one of you, you are all wrong" thread, which I am pretty sure you regret now...
Secret: this thread will be closed when I'm done and you won't be able to defend your position.
but wow some of you.. all you do is flame back and forth, tell people to search and stop asking stupid questions.. if you know the answer to someones question, post the answer.. why flame and make it hard?
Because it has ALL been asked before... Why in the FUCK would I want to find it for you when you can't be bothered to try to find it yourself?
everyone always says oh this thread or post was useless and it clutters the forums.
Because they DO clutter the forum with their uselessness.
if you base it off that, theres more flame on this damn forum than there is useful information.
Vicious cycle, uselessness begets flame... Rinse, repeat.
i'm a kid for crying out loud.
And there is the problem. Your generation is beyond fucked, spoiled and spoonfed, lazier than all getout.
I would like to think I was not holding it against you personally, but it stings a bit more that I old it against anything born in or after 1985 as it were.
i'm not even a jerk when i ask, i'm always willing to learn and be patient.
I am TOTALLY missing this non-jerk patient person as I view THIS thread. Seems more like someone's butt is hurt.
why do i have to be talked down to and be disrespected, i've never disrespected any of you.
Laziness begets entitlement. Entitlement EQUALS disrespect. Disrespect begets disrespect. If you had been born before analog was done, you might be willing to accept this, instead of a shittily spelled and worse punctuated forum post about it.
and honestly, i'm not even putting anyone on blast or calling names or pointing fingers.
No, instead of any ONE of us, you call the whole forum out.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
it would just be really nice, if everyone on the forum were to ease up and be helpful like some of the other guys.
Give me an address I will send you a mirror.
i want to learn and be able to do the same stuff as you guys. and if you're even thinking of flaming back to this, save it for yourself. because i don't expect a response to this post from anyone.
Bullshit... No one types this much, even as lazily as you OBVIOUSLY did, without expecting a response or 50.
i'm just pointing something out that i'm sure atleast a few people agree.
Old-heads agree with me... This thread is a representation of the problem, not the solution.
Considering how small the 240 scene is, it would be nice to actually be proud of a forum..
Worldwide, 50-something THOUSAND members on this forum, continued following on the internets 20 years later... Yeah, this is a TINY community.
i doubt i'm the only one with these problems.
That doesn't make you the majority.
this is :bs:
Was some BS, because it is over now.

:lockd:

Phlip
09-09-2009, 08:31 PM

Wait, you just ADMITTED to trolling?
Tell you what, I will pink you for a month to get your shit together.