PDA

View Full Version : CA S13 240sx Coupe SE 50kmiles Clean Title! Rare!

S13 Duke
09-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Interested in trades as well no FWD cars please!

PICTURES: Pictures by Duke679 - Photobucket (http://s634.photobucket.com/albums/uu63/Duke679/)
PICTURES: Pictures by Duke679 - Photobucket (http://s634.photobucket.com/albums/uu63/Duke679/)

I'm selling my 240sx S13 Coupe SE 1993 with 50 thousand miles on the Chassis and Motor. The title is clean, the car has no dents or dings and never has been in a accident. The paint is 4 months old and has 4 coats of silver and 2 clear coats. The car was painted with detail, the panels behind the doors have been repainted to silver the floor has been repainted to silver, under the hood and trunk it has been repainted to silver, everything inside and outside has been repainted to silver except for the engine bay which is light green. This car has been painted 3 times after it was bought, every paint job was silver. I bought the car with my friend 1992, it was the 1993 model. For example you can buy a 2010 car in 2009 because they have to make the cars a year before. My friend bought it and was going to turn it into a show car but ended up being a 5 year divorce and didn't get a chance to even drive it. It has been sitting in a storage garage for years and i took it out 2005 and began doing body work and interior work. The dash, the rear seats and door panels have all been redone to 2 tone leather black and silver which means no more cracks on the dash. I took out the two front seats and replaced them with brand new Kirkey intermediate road race seats with bride lowering brackets and sliders so i could sit very low in the car. The seats are comfortable because they have been fitted with foam seat covers that are black to match the interior. I've installed theft safety device, a Works bell quick release with a lock cover so you can take off the steering wheel and put a lock over the steering shaft so no one can drive it away. It has new power window electronics so the windows roll up and down very quickly and smoothly. I've redone all the panels in the car to a dark black that also includes the trunk panel’s aswell. The running lights and taillights have been smoked out, i have another set of taillights incase you are pulled over (I've never had to put them on) Here are the parts i've installed on the car which are all brand new less than 1 thousand miles on these parts. I've replaced alot seals and hoses and filters for this car. The stickers are still on them. New Carpet and New Head liner! Black. The paint alone for this car is 5,000. This car has a street Dyno of 180HP to the Wheels. Its a KA with polished pistons and tuned $9,000 or best offer. Test drive with money in hand only. This car has over 20 grand put into it! Fully restored almost a sin to drift!

Specs:
Air conditioning
Cruise control
Power locks
Power windows
Sunroof
Leather seats
MANUAL
CAR WAS SMOGGED A WEEK AGO.
New Stage 4 Paint Job! 5,000 dollars!!!!! ***********
NEW ACT clutch& pressure plate with lighten Flywheel and New throwout bearing!!! ************* over 1,000 dollars!
2 New Kirkey intermidate road racing seats.
2 New Bride lowering brackets and sliders.
2 New Foam seat covers with black stitching.
4 New 5lug hub conversion.
4 New H&R special ordered S13 25MM spacers.
4 New Replica 17' Enkei RPF1 Rims Black with Chrome Lip.
20 New Custom Titanium Extended Works Lugnuts.
4 New Tein Super Drift ajustable Coil Overs.
2 New Tein Tie Rods.
2 New Sway Bars.
New Tein Upertower Sway Bar.
New HKS 3' Cold Air Intake. ( With CARB Sticker )
New Valve Cover Seal
New K&N fuel filter.
New 3 1/2' Straight Pipe Flow Master (CAT OFF) ask for CAT on.
New Apexi 3 1/2' Exhaust Tip. (with scilencer).
New Works Bell Quick Release * With LOCK * Silver
New Sparco Deep Dish 325MM steering wheel.
10 New bushings under the car. New Carpet and New Head liner!Leather Dash and Door Panels! and leather Back seat with <TAPOUT> logo!! Black**************** 1500 dollars!!
4 New Toyo Tires.
Just changed & flushed Engine Oil, Transmission Oil, Diff Oil and flushed power steering fluid!!!!!!!!!!! Less than 10 miles ago! ********

** New Exhaust *** just put it on today its a slip on exhaust which sounds like a straight pipe muscle car, and i also have a stock exhaust which is a slip on. It takes about 10 minutes or less to switch the exhaust out with no lift. 2 feet behind the rear bumper is a clamp held together with 2 bolts and u just undo and it will slip right off and u can add the stock exhaust system. The loud exhaust is louder than a straight pipe and the stock sounds like the stock! for the sleeper effect.

If you want to test drive im 40 minutes south of SF near Napa. Test drive with money in hand
$9,000 or best offer
If you have any questions, you can call me (707) 583-6640
Email: [email protected]
Thanks,
Duke

S13 Duke
09-08-2009, 11:42 PM
Somehow i posted the thread twice! Sorry XD

S14Cuhh
09-09-2009, 12:07 AM
cool car. like the interior work, EXCEPT the tapout. clean body, low miles, good mods.

cali_love
09-09-2009, 12:09 AM
New Stage 4 Paint Job! 5,000 dollars!!!!! ... werd ?

ranger240
09-09-2009, 12:10 AM
yea hit that tapout stuff with a sharpie/electrical tape/any other ghetto fix and you'll be in better shape...

kirkeys in a showcar? but yeah.. everything about that car is crazy.. 50k miles.. one/two owners.. 5 years storage.. etc, etc...

glws thats a weirdly rare car, sure is clean.. hope you find a buyer willing to pay for its 50k

JEDIs13
09-09-2009, 01:06 AM
bump for a clean ass car.. but like they said ^^^^ the tapout logo has got to go.. that and the shift knob are tacky.. but other than that i like it glws

wacko2
09-09-2009, 10:43 AM
ur car looks clean man, did u redo ur dash to, they did good job, where get done

240cracker
09-09-2009, 10:55 AM
your like the luckiest person in the world

why the hell would u sell this

berz
09-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Trade for a kouki s14?

exitspeed
09-09-2009, 03:00 PM
I help:

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu63/Duke679/DSC01874.jpg
http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu63/Duke679/DSC01875.jpg
http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu63/Duke679/DSC01876.jpg

S13 Duke
09-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Thanks, I've got alot of messages from buyers who are interested, if only they would come check the car out in person they could really appreciate the work done to it. The Kirkey seats, I had to feel the power of the car at least once without falling out the window and since im almost 6feet tall and this is a sunroof car i had to get lowering brackets, now i can wear a helmet in the car. Tap out logo and shift knob, it looks pretty cool when you roll up and your buddies see a skull with red eyes in the middle of the two seats and your shadow of a face getting closer. It's a great car to have for a collection or even racing, the modification done to the suspension mostly and the engine are great for a beginner. I suggest some masking tap where the rear panels are so you don't chip the paint :) The uniqueness of the car is awesome; all the work was done professionally so there isn’t any zip ties holding stuff together like most drift cars… I’ve received fixit tickets for the license plate not being on the front bumper and I explain to them how the car is in such great condition I wouldn’t drill holes into the bumper for a license plate, the cops give me props for how nice it looks and void the tickets! It sounds like a lie but funny part is I just explain how its clean JDM and would be stupid to mess it up. If you don’t have money to buy the car but just want to check it out, I have time to do that. My area code is 95416!

AZRB20
09-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Sick car man, I hope it sells.

S13 Duke
09-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Thanks for checking out my car! and posting up the pictures! The dash was done by a buddy of mine, i personally was a skeptic of how the dash was going to turn out. It looks awsome freaking great idea personally i would do it in all of my cars, easy to clean; nice to polish up. ( yellowfever180 (http://zilvia.net/members/yellowfever180.html) ) It's all about taste if you just want something that runs you don't care how it looks that’s your choice. I have something here which not only runs, but runs great and looks even better. Not even close to a stock s13 :) All the suspension and interior and exterior is finished which is the most expensive part! Redtop SR is valued at 3k, I have 3k into my interior alone. There is a lot of work done to the engine and transmission (clutch and flywheel are upgraded ) ACT parts. The best part about buying this car is there won’t be any hidden things wrong with it, the clutch is replaced the hubs, rims, wheels, suspension-tein adjustable coilovers with electronic dampening, sway bars, tie rods etc..) battery alternator, clutch-flywheel, and throw out bearing have all been replaced! I haven’t mentioned there isn’t a squeak in the car, there is a new set of aluminum bushings already installed!

cali_love
09-09-2009, 06:53 PM
sick rear seats bro... GANGSTA ! ! ! !

S13 Duke
09-09-2009, 11:15 PM
Thanks, i like the rear seats -,- there comfortable alot of new memory foam padding is in them! If the person who buys it doesn't like the rear seats ill keep them :) and lower the price 100 bucks or something =)

snappy
09-10-2009, 12:19 AM
so Duke, did you purchase this off of ebay or were you the seller? I remember seeing this car on there about 2 months ago.

S13 Duke
09-10-2009, 08:50 AM
so Duke, did you purchase this off of ebay or were you the seller? I remember seeing this car on there about 2 months ago.

About 2 months ago i had it up on Ebay as a stock S13, i had no future plans for it because it had such low miles and toying with it meant it would lose value :) I had the work professionally done and it looks great =) if you remember it didn't sell because the reserve was 4,000. A friend of mine was trying to sell it for me after my brother got in a huge car wreck and i went to live with him for a few days. Mario M. Was the guy helping me sell it afterward.

DALAZ_68
09-10-2009, 08:56 AM
keep the interior and rims, sell me the chassis... :-)

S13 Duke
09-10-2009, 09:03 AM
I would keep the rims and interior :P but it wouldn't decrease the value much! how would you drive it home to LA? hah! maybe lower the price 800 if i can keep all of that.

Flicktitty
09-10-2009, 10:42 PM
4 New 17' Enkei RPF1 Rims Black with Chrome Lip. 1600 dollar rims!!!!!!

dude, you say there Enkei RPF1's did any of you notice there fuckin DRAG wheels?

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu63/Duke679/DSC01902.jpg
i wonder what else isn't what you say it is on this car.

evmal613
09-10-2009, 10:49 PM
yea they are the new edition enkeis! hah otherwise its a very clean car. GLWS

Devens240
09-11-2009, 12:59 AM
interesting... tein is making sway bars now haha. this seems sketchy as fuck

itsspazm
09-11-2009, 01:17 AM
got records of proof that it made 180hp to the wheels? also what did you use for tuning and who tuned it? hmmm

corbin
09-11-2009, 05:08 PM
4 paint jobs? New carpet/headliner? 50k? Something isn't right here...

berz
09-11-2009, 05:18 PM
i offered up my clean s14 kouki stock with g35 rims, he passed , seemed like he is a smart guy but yea those are drags. gl homie

S13 Duke
09-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Lots of skeptics... I didn't do any work on this car at all, but the people who did the work i can trust. In a few days I’m going to put the car on a lift and take some pictures underneath it. The paint and upholstery is all very clean and the mileage is solid. I said this was a rare car, because it’s a 240 doesn’t mean it has to suck like most of them. The parts list is correct it's everything I mention has been upgraded, the name brand for the sway bars isn't and I realize that but they are aftermarket not sure what time but I will find out. When I get underneath the car ill make sure to zoom up on the parts etc. I need to satisfy the jealous skeptics. I passed on a Kouki stock s14 because I have a 98 clean s14 and I had a white kouki s14 with G35 rims before, his lip was cracked the body kit is only worth 1500. My s13 DOHC with tons of work done to it vs a stock s14 motor and not even a cold air intake.

berz
09-12-2009, 01:16 PM
um i have cold air intake and my lip is not cracked ???? just to clarify duke!!!!!! glws homie just state the facts around here!!!!!!!

nigel187
10-23-2009, 05:40 AM
50k on chassis and motor, check the speedometer. maybe that thing aint working since 1998.

I LUV MY S13
10-23-2009, 05:45 AM
interior sounds fresh!! pics of that as well

dudermagee
10-23-2009, 06:43 AM
This car has over 20 grand put into it!
Wow over 20k into it...??
If I put that much into mah 240 I'd have an mint ride with ls1 swap......

drifterx27
10-27-2009, 01:01 AM
you need more pics homie dawg