PDA

View Full Version : two questions. greddy and yamato garage

mattro
09-08-2009, 08:05 PM
first question is for greddy users (specifically the EMU) i just received my A/F harness from greddy and i dont know how to wire it to the wideband, do i go directly to the wide band or do i use the two extra wires that are in the harness of the wide band (im useing the AEM ugeo wide) it came with instructions but i cannot read japanese.

second is for anyone to answer.

i was thinking about cutting a hole in my hood to mount my new yamato garage oil cooler, and getting a "fake" vent to put over the cooler to hide it and give it a "ram-air" affect. any pro's/con's you guys can think of, besides "you'll ruin your hood" or the fact ill have to clean my oil cooler of leaves and debris. im talking about serious malfunctions that might occur due to the oil cooler being mounted above the oil filter and the oil draining back into the engine....things of that nature. i hope i didnt just start a war.

mattro
09-09-2009, 03:41 PM
no one has anything to say on this? i very much doubt that. cmon zilvia did i put on my flame suit for nothing???????????

Blackzenki82
09-11-2009, 10:52 PM
i think the vent would be homo as fuck, but it would serve a good purpose..

who cares about "perfectly good hoods" these cars are old as fuck anyways, and book values are pretty much worthless...

function over form FTW...

as long as it not one of those stick on scoops the brothers have on thier retired police cars... cause that would kinda suck...

still a good idea to get air right to the cooler...

RacerX1
09-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Why not put the oil cooler somewhere it will get air normally? Such as um.. the front bumper! lol