PDA

View Full Version : Great Lakes area (MI,IL,OH,ONT)...I know you are out there

240Dori
04-30-2003, 12:19 PM
Hey whats up i live in metro detroit area in Michigan and the 240 enthusiests up here are far and few...anyhow I am looking for some other people to schedual a meet sometime within the next two months somewhere where it is convienint for all...

KiDyNomiTe
04-30-2003, 02:17 PM
There is a meet in chicago this sunday. Then there is a meet in june (IIRC the 16th).

Some out of staters usually come to out meets, we've had indy people, michigan people, and some wisconsin people.

So if you want to come out go ahead, bring some 240 owners with you.

If you really wanted you could set something big up for us midwest people, only hard part is finding location and agenda. There have been some failed attempts, but they were kinda big attempts I am sure something small and cheap would have loads of people coming.

Something like a BBQ, cruise, and maybe autocross.

Click where it says www uner my sig to see a site on 240sx meets in chicago

240Dori
04-30-2003, 02:57 PM
yea i was aware of the chigago meet...unfortunately i cant make it....i was aiming for somthing perhaps later on in the summer, and just to get a feel for who all is out there...

willcheung
05-01-2003, 09:57 PM
I am from big rapids michigan, I guess is a good idea for a 240sx meet up. I don't even know there is a meet this sunday at chicago, try give me more detail, maybe i will try make it. But i am going to HOt IMport Night at Detroit Cobo this Saturday, i don't know i want to drive east on Sat and drive west on Sun

240Dori
05-01-2003, 10:09 PM
yea there is another thread just about the chicago meet...i cant make it cause my 240 is down with a busted u-joint on my driveshaft(pilotshaft)....anyway it was kinda retarded to make this thread along with the chicago meet thread but anyone close to detroit that would be down just to chill and grab some coffey or somthing during the week is tight as well just p.m. me...