PDA

View Full Version : GA 99 Spec R Silvia

coolcatracing
09-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Since it never really gets driven its time for the car to go to someone who will enjoy it. Many of you have seen it and I'll be getting a full mod list together and numerous pics to show what all was done. If you know of anyone in the market for one that is already legal and ready to rock they won't ever find a nicer one. This car arrived in 04 and was stripped down to the bare body later that year and the Do-Luck wide body was molded on and the entire car was repainted. The motor internally is the only stock part left alone. Since it only had 17k Km on it when we picked it up there was no need to do much with the motor. Every piece on the suspension was removed and either replaced with brand new pieces or repainted, subframes and everything. I even removed the gas tank and everything was undercoated. The underside of this car looks as nice as the top and I'll post some pics of the underside this week when I get it on the lift. Now for the mod list that I can remember, more will come as I go through the car. The car is a Spec R so it has all the factory bracing as well. I'm not really sure what something like this will bring but I'll start off at $38k and work from there. I'll be posting this several places so hopefully it will go to a good home.

Body:
Do Luck widebody
Dspeed dry carbon hood
Custom blue mix paint (All windows and trim removed and replaced with new emblems and glass.)

Interior:
Alpine pulse touch 6.5" dual DIN touch screen head unit
Infinity Kappa component speakers F/R
C's short shifter
Greddy E01 boost controller
Greddy E-Manage

Suspension/Brakes:
Tein Flex coilovers
Tein EDFC controller
JIC RUCA's
New LCA's F/R
New tie rods/boots
Stop Tech 355mm brake kit 4 piston front, 2 piston rear with full Z32 E-brake conversion
Petrol wheels BFG KDWII 265 rears 245 fronts
Tein tension rods

Engine:
Greddy TD06-20G top mount turbo kit-divorced wastegate
Greddy FMIC
Greddy type RS BOV
Greddy Power Extreme exhaust
Greddy Intake Plenum
Greddy Power Pulleys
Greddy Radiator
Greddy Oil Pan
Greddy Catch Can
Blitz Active single clutch
New coil packs
FAL dual Fans
DSS Aluminum driveshaft
New CV shafts
Nismo engine/tranny mounts
Z32 MAF
SARD 550cc injectors
Nismo Tstat
Candy blue powdercoat on oil pan/valve cover
Polished everything
Optima yellow top relocated to the trunk
Walbro 255 fuel pump

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/RyanCCR/CCR%20Cars/DSCN1151.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/RyanCCR/CCR%20Cars/DSC02346.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/RyanCCR/CCR%20Cars/DSC02654.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/RyanCCR/CCR%20Cars/DSCN1149.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/RyanCCR/CCR%20Cars/DSCN1141.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/RyanCCR/CCR%20Cars/SilvioPerez.jpg

AznDrftr.
09-06-2009, 01:49 PM
very clean, glws.

sil80sr20
09-06-2009, 01:57 PM
very legit. glws

RHDAmerica
09-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Lower, but this car is SIIIIIICKKKKK. GLWS

coolcatracing
09-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Once I finished the R33 we were going to put some better wheels on it but decided to sell it instead. Because the car gets driven everywhere and I didn't want to worry about the bumper I kept it a bit higher. A nicer set of wheels and a little more drop would make this thing incredible but that will be left to the new owner. BTW it has I think 35k km on it now. I've had it set to 17psi since we put everything on it and it made 308whp. Could certainly go much higher but its not raced and didn't really need anything more than that.

sr20drift
09-06-2009, 03:53 PM
street legal?

coolcatracing
09-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Yea but it won't pass emissions in Cali though. It passed her in Ga when the cat was still on it but its just got a test pipe now.

mazersx
09-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Wow!!! ALL I GOT TO SAY GLWS!

coolcatracing
09-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Thanks, we'll see how it goes. I'm not real sure where to market the car since most people who would want it or know about it won't have the money. I'm not even sure exactly what it will go for so I threw a number out there. As you can tell from the mods there's a lot more than that in it but we'll never get as much as we put in, you never do.

K_style
09-07-2009, 03:50 PM
glws....

nice car..

S14_Kouki
09-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Take off the kit, new rims, lower and 50k really wow your going to need luck on your side to sell for that much GL

ByronJ1036
09-07-2009, 06:06 PM
Take off the kit, new rims, lower and 50k really wow your going to need luck on your side to sell for that much GL
yeah, he's right!

Runnin_Free
09-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Kit sucks..car sits like a monster truck..and the wheels arent sittin well with me. its awesome to see these cars here tho,very nice. $50k is steep doggie. I have seen 2 go in the past couple months registered and insured for less then $25k, but the got rich people in Ga too right?.

usdm180sx
09-07-2009, 06:16 PM
Nice car but $50K in this economy and here on zilvia?

coolcatracing
09-07-2009, 07:35 PM
I expect it to go in the mid 40's. The kit is staying and the wheels are easily changed by the new owner. If they want to lower it more they can, that's what coilovers are for. Since we drive this car everywhere it goes and didn't want to chance tearing up the bumper it was left a bit high. Nothing about 20 mins won't fix. As for the price, yes it is higher than probably any other S15 you've ever seen but I can guarantee its got a lot more done than any other you've seen. I don't necessarily expect someone on the forums to buy it but everyone knows other people and if its out there enough someone will see it.

usdm180sx
09-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Why are you running a TD-06 with 550cc injectors? That turbo is good for more than 400whp. Just wondering why you didn't go with at least 740's?

S14_Kouki
09-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Your parts list is nothing compared to half the cars on this site. The price does not go up 20k just because its a s15. Now I would see this car going for around 30k if that

matt11145
09-07-2009, 11:21 PM
Yeah 50k is way to much. Tien is selling their fully built 600hp rb26dett time attack S15 for only 30k and that car is top of the line parts and a proven beast on the track. Also, endless brakes is selling one of their built S15 time attack cars for 40k OBO. Its just my opinion but I think that the price should be 25 to 30 to be realistic. Never the less, it it a nice car. Glws.

ILoveMyRHS13
09-07-2009, 11:33 PM
308 on 17lbs? Doesn't sound right.

conwest
09-08-2009, 12:05 AM
50k for a riced out slivia LMFAO!!

But GLWS. Regradless its still a silvia.

94cc0rd
09-08-2009, 01:48 AM
you guys just don't get it do you?

if you don't have anything nice to add to a for sale thread, DON'T POST!!!

if the OP wants to start the price at $50k, then LET HIM! IT's HIS CAR, not yours...
I'm sure anybody interested in buying the car can PM him or contact him and negotiate the price...

jeeezz!!

GLWS!

GSXRJJordan
09-08-2009, 03:35 AM
Yeah 50k is way to much. Tien is selling their fully built 600hp rb26dett time attack S15 for only 30k and that car is top of the line parts and a proven beast on the track. Also, endless brakes is selling one of their built S15 time attack cars for 40k OBO. Its just my opinion but I think that the price should be 25 to 30 to be realistic. Never the less, it it a nice car. Glws.

Those two cars were exactly what I was going to point out ~ this car is special in that it's low mileage with nice paint (if you're interested in that "kit"), but those are 'famous' cars that are also legit Silvias that have a much more impressive parts list.

GLWS, I'm sure eventually someone interested in a real S15 Spec R will make you an offer you're happy with.

coolcatracing
09-08-2009, 05:35 AM
The price is very negotiable. I've never seen one for sale like this so there isn't a good price list to go by. All the cars posted aren't street legal and are dedicated track cars. This car was built to be a show car with track ability which is why everything was set the way it was. The turbo can easily see more power but we weren't interested in it. I could have made the same power its making now with the stock turbo but it didn't look as good. I can turn this one up and make about 350whp with the current setup but this car is driven mostly by a 50 year old couple and neither is interested in more power. A quick injector swap and 400whp would be easy but they didn't want to push the stock motor just to make more power that won't be used. This is also who chose the wheels which has always been a point I wanted to change. I don't expect it to go for anything close to $50 unless someone just really wants it. I expect the car to go for much closer to $40k which I think is a reasonable price given what it is and what is there. The car can easily be a track car with what's there now but both of them already have faster track cars so this was never going to see the track.

TriniGT
09-08-2009, 05:43 AM
Don't do it. I think I bought the S15 quarter glasses from you coolcat. Sweet car, hope the new owner takes as good a care as you are currently.

integra08
09-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Clean car glws

VNG704
09-08-2009, 09:25 AM
50k is steep but he did say "50k and will work from there". Those "track proven" cars are track cars and you know how they've been treated. Something to think about when buying cars. GLWS.

wangan_cruiser
09-08-2009, 12:54 PM
drivin with 50 yr old couple.

that sounds like no abuse at all.

enough with the hate.telling him it is too high but then in the end you are not the one buying the car. he just simply posting selling his car at 50k with OBO and negotiable.
think about pointing tien's silvia for sale lower than he was asking. those cars are basically ABUSED compare to this one.

to the op THATS A CLEAN SILVIA. good luck with the sale.

coolcatracing
09-09-2009, 07:03 AM
Thanks guys. The price is very negotiable since like I said, there really isn't anything to base the price off of. I honestly don't know what to start at but I know what they're looking for out of it. The car is about as far from abused as you can get. With the low boost setting and the conservative driving its never really seen any hard driving. It looks and feels brand new top to bottom.

coolcatracing
09-14-2009, 07:07 PM
Price adjusted. This thing is beyond a good deal now.

coolcatracing
09-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Bump to the top.

Nismo240z
09-16-2009, 03:57 PM
WOW that thing is monster truckin, free bump GLWS

shaun87
09-16-2009, 04:19 PM
shit for 50k id buy the tein s15 and its has a built rb26dett in it for 30k

Custom 1999 Nissan TEIN [Silvia] S15 for sale | in Downey California (http://www.modifiedcartrader.com/search/cars_for_sale/car_truck_suv_specs.aspx?itemNumber=13801)

dookiedang
09-16-2009, 09:52 PM
if we were to buy this, is there some extra paint that i could use to paint the front bumper and fenders? it says custom blue mix paint. so i dont think the shops could actually make an exact replica of the paint unless they have a paint code.

JDM Sil4ty
09-16-2009, 10:09 PM
what the new price ? .. curious cos 50 k was alot ..

apbtmarcel
09-17-2009, 03:12 AM
what the new price ? .. curious cos 50 k was alot ..

Reading > you and to the post above that most good paint shops can match paint easily. Maybe the op has a paint code or what not to help out.

coolcatracing
09-17-2009, 06:26 AM
shit for 50k id buy the tein s15 and its has a built rb26dett in it for 30k

Custom 1999 Nissan TEIN [Silvia] S15 for sale | in Downey California (http://www.modifiedcartrader.com/search/cars_for_sale/car_truck_suv_specs.aspx?itemNumber=13801)

If you want a track car, by all means please do buy theirs. If you want something you can actually drive then that's not an option. Second please read before you post. I modified the price to $38k. The car is worth more to us and is worth more in parts and labor but its only worth what someone else will pay for it.

coolcatracing
09-17-2009, 06:27 AM
if we were to buy this, is there some extra paint that i could use to paint the front bumper and fenders? it says custom blue mix paint. so i dont think the shops could actually make an exact replica of the paint unless they have a paint code.

Since the car was painted a little over 2.5 years ago the leftover paint is no longer viable. Its 90% the original blue but we added a bit more green flake and a little more blue as well. It shouldn't be too hard to get very close to if you need to match it.