PDA

View Full Version : CA 89 180sx widebody !FORSALE! sr20det turbo, highly modded

boycottdrifttuners
09-03-2009, 06:32 PM
this car is located in canada. willing to ship at buyers expense.

Hey, unfortunately i have to sell my S13. Its a 1989 nissan 180sx RHD with a 1991 SR20DET red top motor in it. The reason im selling it is because i fractured my fibula (smaller bone in lower leg) and due to this stupid and unfortunate accident i lost my job and to top it off i, i have to go back to school for 4 months to complete my B pressure ticket for welding and i have a baby being born in late September(a baby seat does fit). I do not want to sell the car, nor will i take any lowball offers. If the right offer comes up, i will let it go. I am asking $10,000.00 CAD pretty firm (yes that means if your going to offer me $8K please don’t bother contacting me.

I am the second owner in Canada of this car, the previous owner was an airplane mechanic, who meticulously maintained the car, as have I. Currently it has a fresh oil change with synthetic mobil 1 and always 94 octane gas from chevron. The following is some information about modifications and other things relating to the car that the previous owner has told me. I also have a 2’’ thick stack of recipts from some of the stuff done to the car.

The mileage on the odometer reads 98,000kms/engine has 68,000kms. As far as the engine goes, I was told when I bought it that it had 35000kms on it. The previous owner put 35,000kms on it since july 2005. i have put just over 3,000kms on it and counting. He had the car parked for a year because he bought a crotch rocket.

The story I was told when I bought the car was that it was getting prepped for some drifter in japan and then he ended up getting an s15 instead(this car has never been drifted). the frame has been spot welded in various spots for strengthening and it seriously make the chassis incredibly stiff. All the shock tower seams have been done( front and rear) and various other spots. I have kept almost all reciepts and they add up to above $20,000., not to mention the stuff done to the car overseas that i cannot account for.

The bad: there really isn’t much bad about the car. The interior is pretty much mint 9.8/10
The motor runs incredibly strong 10/10 the exterior i would give like an 8.5/10 only because there are about 15 small(very small) rock chips on the front clip from the previous owner, the gas cap lid doesn’t close due to a little plastic clip that broke, i have been trying to locate one. And the wheels (very rare 17X10 work equip wheels) have some curb rash . if i was to keep the car i was planning on refinishing the wheels in the spring. I talked to a powder coating company and they will sand blast and powder coat them any color for around $60 a wheel. The tires are Z rated 35 series BF Goodrich with 98% tread left, basically brand new. And it just had an electronic wheel alignment done.

Some mods done....

New Paint: daytona blue (not the nicest paint job in the world to be honest, but it still looks really good)
Suspension: Tein flex coilovers , Cusco rear strut bar, all suspension arms fully adjustable with pillow ball mounts, Moog inner and outer tie rods, moog ball joints in front, 4 wheel alignment just done at PDM

Brakes: EBC redstuff pads in front and rear, PDM 300zx stainless steel braided brake lines(front), skyline GTR front rotors, calipers, and hub(5 lug conversion), S14 rear rotors w/attain 5 lug conversion.

Engine: Massive (biggest one the make) Greddy front mount intercooler kit with all piping, greddy profec b boost controller(located in glove box for easy access), greddy oil filter relocation kit, z32 fuel filter, Performance fuel pump 255 LPH(liters per hour),nismo fpr(fuel pressure regulator), nismo rad cap, nismo 2 way LSD(limited slip differential), HKS SSQV bov(blow off valve), water pump and alternator belts replaced, Circuit sports coolant tank. Upgraded sport-racing clutch.

Exhaust: Full turbo back 3 inch exhaust. Tomeii turbo elbow, cannonball downpipe, Kakimoto 3" exhaust.

Interior: Bride brix seats, Pivot headlight controller(adjusts the flip up headlights to closed fully open or the sleepy eye look), autometer: cobalt oil temp, water temp, oil pressure and boost guages. Aem wideband air fuel gauge. FPR guage in engine bay. Momo "race" steering wheel, Razo weighted shift knob. Has set up for ``heads up`` display, but not hooked up.

Body: Full M-sports type b widebody kit(front and back wide body fibreglass panels). Front bumper, front fenders, rear overfenders, rear bumper, sideskirts. Rear arches cut, raised and welded to allow for wider fitment of tires.

Wheels/Tires: Work equip 17X10 with 245 40 17 ZR BFG KDWII tires all around (brand new)

Other: HID 6000 lights, Redline fluids in Transmission, differential, and engine, COMPUSTAR alarm/pager with remote start, turbo timer etc., relocated redtop optima battery in trunk.

Stereo: 15`` Rockford Fosgate sub built into the wheel well, brand new alpine deck. The door speakers and amp were not included with the car when i bought it, and because i have not been able to drive it for the last month, i haven’t had time to put some in. So therefore, that is up to the buyer.

Im sure i have forgotten a few things, but that should be the most of it. The car is running a stock ECU(electronic control unit) and you could get even more power out of it with a good tune, although it runs great on the current tune. I didn’t get a chance to dyno it, but i would say this car is putting down about 275rwhp and 240ft/lbs torque at 12psi(minimum). I have never run more than 12 pounds of boost. it goes really good, the turbo spools really quick, reaching full boost at about 2300-2500 rpm. With an upgraded turbo/injectors/fuel rail this car could easily be 400rwhp at 12psi. If you want to go further and do internals, sr20det motor can get up to 500hp plus.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions(please don’t ask the ones i have already answered in this long ass description). My email is [email protected] and my phone number is 250-574-6552, i live in Kamloops, B.C. and that is where the car is located.
Thanks......................
Colby.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d59/baxtyr/100_0044.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d59/baxtyr/P10200141.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d59/baxtyr/100_0035.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d59/baxtyr/P10200251.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d59/baxtyr/100_0294.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d59/baxtyr/100_0299.jpg

boycottdrifttuners
09-05-2009, 01:22 PM
this car is clean as hell people.... willing to ship at buyers expense

Phlip