PDA

View Full Version : itsmillertime - pass on buying from this guy

sebazztard
09-02-2009, 09:55 AM
just a heads up, this guy doesnt want to be helpful, avoids emails and doesnt send out what you paid for. unless there is something else going on i will correct this thread but nearly 3 weeks of bs is long enough.

aziankingz
09-02-2009, 11:08 AM
what happened exactly?

sebazztard
09-02-2009, 11:25 AM
just annoyed by the way he does business. i bought a steering wheel emblem from him, paid on the 15th (Sat) he said he would send it on monday. i email him asking where my package is, no reply so i check his activity and hes posting on classifieds lol. so i sent another email the next day asking for my part or my money back, and he said to wait that hes been busy and he just sent it out it should arrive soon. week and a half later after another email asking whats up, i dont get any reply and again, he was on later that day posting. its not a lot of money we are talking about here its just the fact that i bought something and i want what i bought, or my money back. to just straight up avoid someones pm about business is pretty shady. no hard feelings on my end, if the guy is cool or there was a problem ill change this but untill then, just a heads up.