PDA

View Full Version : FS 89 Burgundy SE Hatch with SR20DET!!

drift freaq
04-29-2003, 11:09 AM
Ok , this is a 1989 Burgundy Hatch with a redtop SR installed.It will be ready in two weeks. I do not have pics yet . I should have some in a few days its at the install shop as I speak getting the job done.
$6000 takes it away. its in socal

drift freaq
04-29-2003, 06:55 PM
oh ya forgot to add this body is very straight few dings but otherwise good will have pics of the body tomorrow and possibly the SR going into it.

drift freaq
05-01-2003, 12:12 PM
keep in mind folks this is a build to order situation. i.e. if you want extra stuff on the car like coilvers and such it can be arranged. So you will get the car fully set up, to whatever level of tuning you want. The 6k price is the basic setup with aftermarket downpipe. Exhaust can be arranged . I should be able to get some digi pics really soon here.

drift freaq
05-02-2003, 07:25 PM
quote daisosasen1...
[WTF??? 6k... hahahaha man if people snap at this.. then I guess myt car is good for at least $10k with suspension, wheels, 5-lug, and rims, oh and the z32 brakes..

damn.. I still think that is way to much for a stock car with swap.
Daisosasen]

you know what? you are completely out of line here . If you are not interested in this you have no need to reply with comments like above. do you call up people in the newspaper classifieds and tell them you think there stuff is overpriced or not? You are just plain rude.

AceInHole
05-03-2003, 12:58 AM
[B]quote daisosasen1...
damn.. I still think that is way to much for a stock car with swap.
Daisosasen

Please read the For Sale Rules and Guidelines:
Do not trash someone's item they are selling just cause you didn't like it and also do not go in and flame a person because they are asking too much. Use the Private Message to send them a constructive message. You post will be deleted if you cant post anything constructive. Simply do not post if your not interested in the item thats being sold.

I'm quoting this here to prevent a further occurence. Sorry for cluttering the thread, drift freaq. PM me if you'd rather have it taken out.

LagunaSecaBluePS13
05-03-2003, 05:10 PM
Hmm 6 does sound a little high. I bought mine for 7.5 with a whole lot more. But granted mine is a coupe n it seems fastbacks r more popular. Also the market for 240s with sr's have definitely gone up since i bought mine.
Is it 6 no less or will u take offers. Also do u have pictures. Possibly interested. I have been thinkin of getting a daily driver. N a stock sr has some pep to it. Let me know.

drift freaq
05-03-2003, 05:34 PM
hey Lagunseca, ya we can work on the price. I should be able to have pics on monday for you. email me and will talk more. [email protected]

drift freaq
05-06-2003, 01:19 PM
ok folks, been busy the last day or two, so I could not get the pics . I should be able to have tomorrow, wed . As of now $5500 is the price . just to remind you this is a clean 89 Burgundy SE with a nice redtop sr being put in proffesionally here in socal. come and get it and thank you for looking.

chairmnofthboard
05-07-2003, 01:06 PM
people, parts are not as cheap as they were before, $5500 is a steal (if its clean title, straight body) even $6000 is a far deal.

89-90 straight chassy $2000-2500 91+ slightly more
SR20DET front cut $2100-2400 varies on condition
oil, seals, PS line odds & ends $300-500
Labor $600-900 not as easy as it sounds
rough price $5000-6300

PLUS downpipe, exhaust, springs, struts, LSD, JDM dash cluster, stuff like that.

no to mention its turn key car, NO hassle, turn the key, drive it home, slap some paint and wheels and you got a fast, sleek, light wieght car.

i know, ive done the swap, its internet rumor turned into fact.

drift freaq
05-08-2003, 01:10 PM
pics coming

drift freaq
05-08-2003, 01:12 PM
more pics

drift freaq
05-08-2003, 01:14 PM
one more

drift freaq
05-08-2003, 04:17 PM
ok its 5k and its yours the pics are above the car is dirty in the pics body has like one minor dent in the pic. otherwise is in good cond. Yes it will need paint but its not that bad.
Its an SE folks. 5k put the deposit on it today!!!

S13CRAVE
05-08-2003, 05:20 PM
damn. thats a deal at 6k, let alone 5k. If I hadnt bought my car a while ago, put a CA in it, and if I lived out there I would def pick it up. Not trying to post whore, drift freaq, just helping everyone realize that this car is EASILY worth 5k. Good luck on the sale, looks like the start of a great car.

~IAn

LagunaSecaBluePS13
05-08-2003, 06:49 PM
my bad drift freaq. My show car is demanding too much money right now. So im not gonna be able to come up with money for another daily driver right now. Sorry bout that. Ladies n Gentlemen this car at 5gs is a great deal that seems to be a pretty clean condition fastback.

drift freaq
05-09-2003, 12:43 PM
thanks for the props Laguna and you are right. People , finding a decent body to start with is task . this is a clean title car.
It is being swapped professionally. It will be a nice turn key car at 5k .

projectsilvia1
05-09-2003, 02:04 PM
This is not a necessary post. If you want the ****ing car, buy it. If you don't want the car, don't buy it. This is not a chat thread!
-Jeff

drift freaq
05-09-2003, 03:00 PM
project silvia, there are no dents in the doors. you are seeing reflections in the pic or need to have your eyes checked. There is a small dent behind the passenger door , but its small and not that big of a deal. If you must know yes I have a smog hookup i.e. someone who will pass it on tailpipe . People can come look at the car in person if they want.
If you read my whole thread I have given out a lot of info. As far as paint goes like your going to find a dead or cheap 89 without faded paint? give me a break .

projectsilvia1
05-09-2003, 08:51 PM
ok you are cool jeff i was interested till he posted pics but i guess opinions aren't nessasary...whatever man you get paid to read this stuff so i guess this is another usless post
Mike

drift freaq
05-09-2003, 10:35 PM
ok projectsilvia before you take personal offense , understand you do not call someone up in the newspaper and tell them there car is crap. I posted it for sale . If you had shared your opinion on it with me in private that would have been one thing. No, you insisted on posting it in public and according to the guidelines of this FS section was out of line. Jeff mentioned that .
The car has been sold by the way folks a deal was locked in today. thanks for looking .

chairmnofthboard
05-09-2003, 10:41 PM
how much did you end up selling it for? anything under 6k was a steel.

drift freaq
05-09-2003, 11:05 PM
It sold for 5k. good luck with your coupe chairman

chairmnofthboard
05-09-2003, 11:09 PM
5k!, damn, they lucked out, i swear, people think you can but these cars together for like $4000, they here all these low prices on parts, that when you go buy, dont exist.

well im glad you sold it, and somebody got a killer deal on your car.