PDA

View Full Version : The Largest Street Gang In America

PhilVia
09-01-2009, 04:53 PM
A Compilation About Police Brutality in America [PART 2]

LiveLeak.com - The Largest Street Gang in America - A Compilation About Police Brutality in America [PART 2] (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5ad_1251663926&p=1)

ESmorz
09-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Cool Thanks Bro

BustedS13
09-01-2009, 04:54 PM
oh, it's the police.

fuck you.

SexPanda
09-01-2009, 05:19 PM
rofl yeah cops are sooooo bad, always giving you shit for breaking the law. And what if there where no cops?

BustedS13
09-01-2009, 05:20 PM
if there weren't any cops, bro, everything would be so rad. we could street race and do lines and shit all day. everything would be free and bitches would keep their mouths shut.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
09-01-2009, 05:23 PM
here's a thought: if that's what the POLICE do, imagine what the criminals would do to you.

I LUV MY S13
09-01-2009, 05:23 PM
friend asked for the badge number of an officer on saturday..he got arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct...

funny thing is hes straight edge

country is a better place because of the police..but they arent always fair

Matej
09-01-2009, 05:25 PM
The police officer we had in middle school shoved me in my locker and took my lunch money every day. :(

BustedS13
09-01-2009, 05:30 PM
friend asked for the badge number of an officer on saturday..he got arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct...

funny thing is hes straight edge

country is a better place because of the police..but they arent always fair

so how'd he get the cop's attention in the first place? :)

ESmorz
09-01-2009, 05:34 PM
I have a boner.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
09-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Idk about that video but you guys can't seriously say cops do do their share of fucked up things.. the comments I've read all It seems like you guys are saying that all cops are saintS

Matej
09-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Once an officer pulled me over for going 7mph above the speed limit.

It was as if my guardian angel presented itself to me in person.

Saved me from a path of sure self-destruction.

BustedS13
09-01-2009, 05:41 PM
http://www.putinstopsnitching.com/putin-stop-snitching.gif

meteorite_flo
09-01-2009, 05:47 PM
The police officer we had in middle school shoved me in my locker and took my lunch money every day. :(

Um okay. That's nice.

I LUV MY S13
09-01-2009, 05:49 PM
so how'd he get the cop's attention in the first place? :)

we were at a family party and shit got out of hand between some dude and his dad....

as we were leaving they searched us and he refused to let them search his car..supposedly he smelled like booze and had reason to believe he had been drinking..so i told em i'd drive and friend wanted his badge number to complain about verbal abuse(cop was talking alot of shit)...they decided to take his ass

singlecamslam
09-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Well cops do messed up shit yes, but not all of them. They have to deal with fucktards all day, i would be pretty pissed too. Next time you have an emergency and call the police, complain about their brutality and what not.

I LUV MY S13
09-01-2009, 05:58 PM
Well cops do messed up shit yes, but not all of them. They have to deal with fucktards all day, i would be pretty pissed too. Next time you have an emergency and call the police, complain about their brutality and what not.

yea definitely my uncle is a cop for long beach and he deals with shit all the time...most cops are chill as long as ur respectful

ZenkiKid
09-01-2009, 05:59 PM
I thought the largest gang in America were the girl scouts?

YoungGun
09-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Are you serious it seems that all the people filming in that vid are fucking RETARDS.

cbt240sx
09-01-2009, 06:02 PM
A few bad apples can spoil the whole bunch.:-/

BustedS13
09-01-2009, 06:08 PM
we were at a family party and shit got out of hand between some dude and his dad....

as we were leaving they searched us and he refused to let them search his car..supposedly he smelled like booze and had reason to believe he had been drinking..so i told em i'd drive and friend wanted his badge number to complain about verbal abuse(cop was talking alot of shit)...they decided to take his ass

so what was he hiding?

I LUV MY S13
09-01-2009, 06:12 PM
haha nothing..they didnt find shit

BustedS13
09-01-2009, 06:15 PM
so why'd he tell them no? that's definitely why there was any trouble.
i've had my car searched once, and yes, it sucked, because they just threw shit around. but i didn't go to jail

chrisa
09-01-2009, 06:54 PM
you dont have to let cops search your car if they ask you.

BustedS13
09-01-2009, 06:55 PM
yeah, you do. because if you don't, you'll go to jail while they get a warrant to search your car. and your car goes to car jail. you're just delaying and complicating the inevitable.

if you aren't breaking the law, you have absolutely no reason to complicate things.

chrisa
09-01-2009, 07:12 PM
I think thats what the video is about, cops abusing power.

JeremyR
09-01-2009, 09:22 PM
yeah, you do. because if you don't, you'll go to jail while they get a warrant to search your car. and your car goes to car jail. you're just delaying and complicating the inevitable.

if you aren't breaking the law, you have absolutely no reason to complicate things.

thats true, but just becuase you arn't doing anything wrong, doesn't give them the right to search you. it is wrong and they do take advantage.

but with that said, i let them search anyway, would rather give up my right than have my car taken to impound.

SexPanda
09-01-2009, 10:00 PM
if there weren't any cops, bro, everything would be so rad. we could street race and do lines and shit all day. everything would be free and bitches would keep their mouths shut.

Shit that is true, I never thought of that. lol.

But in all seriousness, maybe I'm biased. My dad was a cop, most of my uncles (in america) are cops, and I am probably going to end up a cop too. I personally have never had problems with the police. When I was arrested for assault and battery (lol fancy talk for fist fight) the cop that arrested me was real cool, we talked about cars n shit, listened to some old school hiphop... And when I was caught doing 40 in a 15 in residential housing, I was able to weasel my way out of getting a ticket because I was honest and nice. It usually (usually) works pretty decent.

But I do love hookers and blow...:Ownedd:

kalypso123
09-01-2009, 11:20 PM
ive been let off a few teams, by nice cops.
Ive met otehrs that a real phuckers tho.

cops should be required to hold college degrees
in criminal law... that way they actually know what rights they're protecting.

ronmcdon
09-01-2009, 11:29 PM
Truly horrible video.

It's completely disorganized.
Maker of the video, at the very least, should have told viewers what it was about.
give some sort of intro.

also, narrator can barely speak any coherent English.
don't blame the police for getting irritated, even they are kinda rude.

That said, I do think police complaints should be filed with a separate unaffiliated dept.
You just can't count on cops to police each other for the most part.

SexPanda
09-01-2009, 11:36 PM
cops should be required to hold college degrees
in criminal law... that way they actually know what rights they're protecting.

Thats a great idea. I don't think it'll ever work, but it is a great idea. Im going to at least minor in criminal justice when Im in school... As soon as I get rid of my POS subaru and I can afford school lol.

PhilipJdm
09-02-2009, 12:32 AM
i got pulled over the other day in my s13 im 16 i had 2 girls in my car it was about 10:45 i told him i had provisional, he asked the girls how old were they 15 and 16, he told me he pulled me over for my tail light, he let me off no ticket or anything, something saved my ass from a suspended license that night, and some cops are messed up and some are not. just my little bs story, and it was my first time getting pulled over too X_X

BustedS13
09-02-2009, 12:41 AM
you can get a suspended license for having two other people in your car? why does the government disapprove of carpooling? if anything i'd think taking more cars would result in MORE accidents between dumbfuck 16 year olds.

when i was 16 i had a lebaron, and one day i crammed five people besides myself in it.

SexPanda
09-02-2009, 01:05 AM
you can get a suspended license for having two other people in your car? why does the government disapprove of carpooling? if anything i'd think taking more cars would result in MORE accidents between dumbfuck 16 year olds.

when i was 16 i had a lebaron, and one day i crammed five people besides myself in it.

Alot of states are like that. Until your 18 or whatever, you can only have 1 other person in your car. They think that more kids=distraction for the driver.

I personally don't disagree. the only accident on my record that was my fault was because my friends didnt know what "stop fucking with the me" meant.

SlideWell
09-02-2009, 01:37 AM
i watched the entire video. ive experienced abuse by police, wrongful arrest, to name a few. And for anyone bitching about not giving up your ID when you make a complaint, SHUT THE FUCK UP. you are only required to identify yourself if you are a suspect of a crime. but no, they go around and do it all the time. they want to know who you are, where you are from, where you go. america WAS a country a freedom, and this is not it. got ID'd by a cop walking home from work at 11:30pm in front of a starbucks smoking a cigarette watching what he was doing in the adjecent parking lot. neat. i asked my attorney about that. its illegal. great video. ill post this one on my page for a while.

Phlip
09-02-2009, 06:46 AM
Media section, use it.