PDA

View Full Version : times are tough..

shmiddy
08-31-2009, 09:12 AM
am i the only one that feels the total ASS KICKING that the economy is handing to us???

so anyways i need another income (job)

preferably off the books, workin at night (cuz i need my day job). so i was thinking about slinging pizza around..... or maybe bounching at a night club or something (but its kinda dangerous here in nyc.. last week some bouncer got shot and killed.. totaly turned me off of that idea) ANY IDEAS?!?!?!

enkei2k
08-31-2009, 09:35 AM
loading and unloading fish at the seaport...check it out when you get the chance.

LeftNutOfGowd
08-31-2009, 09:39 AM
Work for Fedex as a package handler decent pay good hours plus its almost xmas time so you know there gonna be hiring soon

aziankingz
08-31-2009, 09:48 AM
underground dealer lol jk.. try working as a security guard for a graveyard shift..

shmiddy
08-31-2009, 10:08 AM
loading and unloading fish at the seaport...check it out when you get the chance.

anyidea what the hrs are?!?!? that sounds like fun!!! might check it out

Work for Fedex as a package handler decent pay good hours plus its almost xmas time so you know there gonna be hiring soon

dont know if ill pass the back ground check :tinhat: but if the hrs are ok, i guess i can give it a shot

underground dealer lol jk.. try working as a security guard for a graveyard shift..

thats the thing dude, i dont wanna work a grave yard shitf being that it might interfere with my day job........ i need something like from 5-10 11ish

garagelu
08-31-2009, 11:25 AM
ebay is a great source of income if you know what to sell. Its not consistant income but you don't have to put too much time into it. The stuff I sell on ebay, the profit margin is pretty high.

zenki.life
08-31-2009, 11:32 AM
sounds like you need a part time restaurant job. i myself usually work hours that range from aroun

4pm-11pm
5:30pm - 12am

works great for school. and tips are ballin(i know i woulda thought they wouldnt be)

soon2bs13
08-31-2009, 11:48 AM
legal off books or what?

put a cab sticker on your car and go pick-up/drop-off the crazies.

shmiddy
08-31-2009, 11:49 AM
sounds like you need a part time restaurant job. i myself usually work hours that range from aroun

4pm-11pm
5:30pm - 12am

works great for school. and tips are ballin(i know i woulda thought they wouldnt be)

that sounds perfect. now i just need to find a place that will take me..

thanks for the ideas guys

zenki.life
08-31-2009, 01:11 PM
that sounds perfect. now i just need to find a place that will take me..

thanks for the ideas guys

yea good luck with that. damn economy.

just look for somewhere with tips. seriously

ZX88
08-31-2009, 04:17 PM
Sell blood and seamen.

but seriously. you could probably make a good amount waiting tables.

chibo
08-31-2009, 04:22 PM
I work at a restaurant 4pm to 9:30pm - this covers the food bill.
Second, I work at Petsmart Pet Hotel 10pm to 6am.
Third, I go to school at ASU when I'm not working.

Over summer the school was replaced with under the table copper work for 15/hr.

My life sucks right now. :)

!Zar!
08-31-2009, 06:32 PM
Sell blood and seamen.

Where is he supposed to aquire these, "seamen"?

The slave trade is illegal. Not to mention unethical.

zenki.life
08-31-2009, 06:45 PM
Where is he supposed to aquire these, "seamen"?

The slave trade is illegal. Not to mention unethical.

who said anything about slave trade? wtf lol

he could just sell his own body fluids. ewwww.

!Zar!
08-31-2009, 06:50 PM
He said seamen.

As in men of the sea.
http://seamenthemusical.com/db3/00207/seamenthemusical.com/_uimages/Seamen-4Sailors-pic2.jpg

BustedS13
08-31-2009, 06:50 PM
deliver pizza
it's fun, it's easy, and if you deliver to a party you can just hang out for a while if you want, and college kids will tip you in beer/other.
i did it for quite a while.

if somebody's looking for some men of the sea shoot me a pm. we'll talk on the "dl"

zenki.life
08-31-2009, 06:55 PM
deliver pizza
it's fun, it's easy, and if you deliver to a party you can just hang out for a while if you want, and college kids will tip you in beer/other.
i did it for quite a while.

if somebody's looking for some men of the sea shoot me a pm. we'll talk on the "dl"

haha. i usually do not partake in sodomy myself lol

and yes the joke originally went completely over my head lol. didnt even catch the misspelling

BustedS13
08-31-2009, 06:56 PM
i just sell the lifestyle. i don't necessarily live it.

unless they got FAT COCK, bro. then i'm in.

zenki.life
08-31-2009, 06:57 PM
i just sell the lifestyle. i don't necessarily live it.

unless they got FAT COCK, bro. then i'm in.

ahahahaha. again you make me vomit while laughing

implayaz9
08-31-2009, 06:59 PM
I am looking for some extra work as well.. these suggestions are helpful. thank you

zenki.life
08-31-2009, 07:01 PM
I am looking for some extra work as well.. these suggestions are helpful. thank you

if you have the right "equipment" busteds13 might pay you well. wink wink. lol

implayaz9
08-31-2009, 07:02 PM
hmm no thanks..lol

Bubbles
08-31-2009, 07:50 PM
or maybe bounching at a night club or something (but its kinda dangerous here in nyc.. last week some bouncer got shot and killed.. totaly turned me off of that idea) ANY IDEAS?!?!?!

I'd sell rock before I'd bounce.

Buddy got a gun stuck in his face by some drunk, pissed off, bro.

Not for me.

shmiddy
09-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Sell blood and seamen.

i was gonna try to convince my girlfriend to sell her eggs... 1 egg can go for 8,000 bucks CASH at some clinic i know!!! CAN YOU FUCKING BELIVE THAT!!!! i think this was the only time i wish i was a girl

I work at a restaurant 4pm to 9:30pm - this covers the food bill.
Second, I work at Petsmart Pet Hotel 10pm to 6am.
Third, I go to school at ASU when I'm not working.

Over summer the school was replaced with under the table copper work for 15/hr.

My life sucks right now. :)

damn bro.... your busting your ASS. good luck with everything. and your not the only one lol

STAY AWAY FROM MY PIZZA ROUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rl:
jkjk lol

I'd sell rock before I'd bounce.

Buddy got a gun stuck in his face by some drunk, pissed off, bro.

Not for me.
i dont get along with drunks sooooo that was shot down quick

enkei2k
09-01-2009, 12:20 PM
yeah, the seaport gig is graveyard shift, not sure if you're down with that. most of the stuff are graveyard-ish. try bartending certain hours. granted you have to pay to get your certificate/license, there are some places that hook you up after you've gotten it.

I LUV MY S13
09-01-2009, 01:00 PM
security guard grave yard shift...

aziankingz
09-01-2009, 01:50 PM
how about a male stripper lol.. it might be something you would like doing and get paid for it haha.. basically you get to strip, feel up horny girls and get paid for it..

!Zar!
09-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Most hot girls go to female strip clubs.

Only one that goes to men ones are nasty old women.

chibo
09-01-2009, 03:25 PM
i was gonna try to convince my girlfriend to sell her eggs... 1 egg can go for 8,000 bucks CASH at some clinic i know!!! CAN YOU FUCKING BELIVE THAT!!!! i think this was the only time i wish i was a girl

Abort - all of the hormones they feed her will turn her even more batshit insane.

nismolism
09-01-2009, 03:38 PM
well u can always post urself up on craigslist as a handy man if u kno what i mean....

nismolism
09-01-2009, 03:39 PM
i miss circuit city lol