PDA

View Full Version : Peep Show

BustedS13
08-30-2009, 03:23 PM
anybody watch this? it's a british sitcom that hasn't made it over here yet to my knowledge. they're working on an american version for Spike, so who knows how that'll turn out.
it's pretty much the odd couple, but british and shot from first person. it's gold.

zenki.life
08-30-2009, 03:52 PM
anybody watch this? it's a british sitcom that hasn't made it over here yet to my knowledge. they're working on an american version for Spike, so who knows how that'll turn out.
it's pretty much the odd couple, but british and shot from first person. it's gold.

how on earth do you always find out about random stuff like this! lol

S14_Kouki
08-30-2009, 03:57 PM
everything is awesome on spike

BustedS13
08-30-2009, 04:08 PM
how on earth do you always find out about random stuff like this! lol

honestly i'm not sure how i heard about this. but i'm just about to finish up the first season and it's brilliant. if you want to watch it, you're going to need to torrent it

SuicidnS13
08-30-2009, 06:12 PM
Actually here in vegas they allready have a vegas show built around it which up untill like like last week was starring Mel B of the spice girls. It was a topless review too. Now it stars Holley Madison from the Girls Next Door. Honestly Mel B had a much hotter body....(nude while performing atleast)

BustedS13
08-30-2009, 06:14 PM
Actually here in vegas they allready have a vegas show built around it which up untill like like last week was starring Mel B of the spice girls. It was a topless review too. Now it stars Holley Madison from the Girls Next Door. Honestly Mel B had a much hotter body....(nude while performing atleast)

wait, what?

Twinchy
08-31-2009, 07:12 AM
Ya i that Peep Show thing is in Plant Hollywood in Vegas.. i actually thought this is what it was when i first opened it hahaha

Quail
08-31-2009, 08:52 AM

Its pretty much my favourite sitcom. New series soon which I'm excited about. I'm not sure how well an American version would work? I think a lot of the humour is based around the middle-aged no prospects British lifestyle that a lot of the audience can relate to. For example in the first season when he's getting hassled by the "chav" kids - thats pretty much a day to day occurrence for most in this part of the world, so people can relate to his thought process and reactions.

One of my favourite quotes:
Superhans: "Jez, can you tell me as a mate, as someone who knows me very well...is the bottom half of me on fire?!"

SuicidnS13, you're talking about something completely different.

BustedS13
08-31-2009, 01:59 PM
eh, i thought him being hassled by children was funny, even without getting that it's something you guys actually deal with :D

really the only thing that i've thought was really different from life here is that everyone in Peep Show lives in an apartment instead of a house.