PDA

View Full Version : s13 ka24de ECU help

93tewfohty
08-29-2009, 03:26 AM
Hello guys im new to the site, nissans and 240sx' in general so if i do something or say something to wrong try to bear with me im used to hondas.

i recently traded my h22a 4th gen prelude for a 93 nissan 240sx. its a beautiful car and i've always loved 240s and im really happy to say i own one now. before i got it i did a little research and decided that i was going to boost the ka in this 240sx. aside from the typical turbo stuff what should i look for in an upgrade to the ecu.

keep in mind i have no idea what the deal is on nissan ecu's so any and all help is appreciated. is it ok to keep the stock ecu and is it capable of piggyback programs or reflashing? would it be possible to tune the ecu with the turbo to make desirable results? (7psi DD) fill me in guys or if anything point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

4x4le
08-30-2009, 12:59 AM
check out nistune and see what you think about that

Here is a thread containing info on it.

http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/236091-nistune-questions-get-them-answered-here.html

zenki.life
08-30-2009, 01:20 AM
i hope you have previous experience with turboing other cars because turboing a KA becomes a hassle if you dont know what you are doing.