PDA

View Full Version : MAF Adapter with hose fitting.

om3ga
08-28-2009, 01:35 PM
I am trying to locate a MAF adapter with a hose fitting so i can attach my ventilation hose to it and use a custom intake pipe on my SR. If you know of any MAF adapters that have one please direct me to it i have been looking everywhere for one:ughd:

slider2828
08-28-2009, 01:51 PM
make your own.... Home Depot...

Get a pipe reducer or whatever, and drill it out and screw in like a straight pipe... Its really not hard... Got to home depot to look for fitting... Otherwise I have a HKS metal one that I can sell to you, its for a 300zx mafs...

teamsprock
08-28-2009, 01:55 PM
O'reliey's (autozone) has them. They are maf adapters with a little port on it. The maf adapter doesn't actually come with any sort of nipple to connect the hose to, but they have "build your own" intake kits as well that I think have the nipples for various cars included in the kit. Hope that helps, I was looking into doing the vary same thing but just ended up using the MAF adapter and plugging the hole, becasue I am running the stock rubber intake pipe.

google "spectre maf adapter" and you will see what I am talking about. The black grommet can be removed.

om3ga
08-28-2009, 02:02 PM
make your own.... Home Depot...

Get a pipe reducer or whatever, and drill it out and screw in like a straight pipe... Its really not hard... Got to home depot to look for fitting... Otherwise I have a HKS metal one that I can sell to you, its for a 300zx mafs...

Any pics of the HKS one? Also how much? I might be down for that, will it fit the Stock maf too if i redrill the holes? Or is the opening to large to work with it?

I have seen the Spectre setup that is a good idea to see if they have the nipples available i just want it to be super air tight obviously, I will check them out as well. I have been thinking about those but have not seen the nipples anywhere.