PDA

View Full Version : CA 1990 240sx norcal

tougemiata
08-27-2009, 08:14 AM
The car has 187,XXX on it and I still am driving it. The car is set up for track events but I have never driven it on the track at all. I have owned the car for around 3 years and I am selling it only because I want to get a 4 door car as my wife is pregnant. The car will come with two sets of rims, the sportmax and the enkei rims 15x7 +20 and everything else I can find for it.

MODS:
Lip-its there and needs to be repainted.
Sportmax rims-15x8 0 offset with brand new tires
Enkei Meshies- 15X7 +15 offset. They are black with a polished lip also
Silk Road adjustable camber arms
Circuit Sport Tuning Coilovers-16 way adjustable, super stiff and responsive. The car can go way lower.
Front fenders pulled
Rear fenders are rolled and pulled by takumi project down in long beach
KAAZ 2-way-if you do not know what that is then this is the wrong car for you. It had a welded diff in it when I bought it, got this around christmas for myself but have yet to use it, just daily duties
ACT unsprung clutch-strong with a lot of life it in.
JUN lightweight flywheel
Stock motor-never been opened.
Strut/shock bars-behind rear seats and in the trunk underneath the lights
Buddy club bucket seat
Bride super low rails-seat is insanely low.
Nardi wheel-deep corn with leather
NRG quick release hub-with lock and both keys
Works Bell Hub-its the short one because of deep steering wheel
G-Force 5 point Harness- it is black and the three inch thick one.
Panasonic head unit with new speakers
Drift button
A-spec shfit knob

PICS: Pictures by mrparkerpe - Photobucket (http://s626.photobucket.com/albums/tt350/mrparkerpe/)

I feel that with the money I have put into it and the condition of the car my asking price is fair. All it needs is an SR swap and you have a great track/fun car. I have never been pulled over in it and it has never been in an accident. Any questions email me at [email protected] or text me at 949-300-7233

I need this car gone ASAP so I can buy a new car. PRICE IS FLEXIBLE!!! NEED IT GONE ASAP. NEXT WEEKEND!!!!

tougemiata
08-27-2009, 08:17 AM
Pictures are lame I know. I was going to wait til this weekend to get better pics/clean it up really good but I will just update the thread.

CASH TALKS. If you don't like the price and want the car, email me [email protected] and tell me what you have. If you don't want the car then and hate the price, don't say anything please I know what 4,000 can buy you on this forum and this is a fair price. An SR swap and the car is perfect.

tougemiata
08-28-2009, 08:08 AM
NO cracks in dash!! Original paint.

Price is flexible, need it gone make an offer! Will deliver to Socal also for a small fee, I have family there so its no big deal really.

mcjc11
08-28-2009, 09:00 AM
$2500 cash in hand right now

tougemiata
08-28-2009, 10:05 AM
If you can go somewhere around 3500 we can talk.

tougemiata
08-29-2009, 09:13 AM
Lots of interest but no one serious yet! Bump #1

DirtyOldMan
08-31-2009, 03:51 PM
sell your steering wheel?
lol

turtle m3th
08-31-2009, 05:14 PM
So you're selling it now. This shit sucks man, I took the loan out for it last time, but you backed out.............

tougemiata
08-31-2009, 07:00 PM
O that was you? Sorry man. I felt horrible about that but I couldn't afford another car at the time and decided to keep it. But its up now with everything listed. If you want it still we can work something out as my wife's family is in LA.

iambape
08-31-2009, 09:36 PM
i got 3k cash.

tougemiata
09-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Someone may be putting a deposit down tonight on the car but so it may be sold. But until I get the money the car is still for sale.

I have 2 offers at 3500 cash but they need time to get it together. If you can do 3500 before anyone sends me money or buys it the car is yours. But if I get a deposit the car is sold.

s13coupedrfter
09-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Bump for legit seller, I miss seeing that car in LB.

tougemiata
09-04-2009, 10:03 PM
Still for sale. Please buy me!!