PDA

View Full Version : s14aleXXX *** SCAMMER *** s14aleXXX

Codz93
08-25-2009, 03:37 PM
I'm opening this thread due to the one closed........... This guy is a complete scammer right from the start til the end.

I payed this guy 675 US for his 350Z wheels shipped to Canada.This was s14aleXXX(Alex) price he quoted me, I paypaled him immediately 675US. After a month, No wheels, no refund...just excuses...........he used the money for speeding tickets and coilovers, probably bought off someone
here.
Anyhow, long story short, I gave him extra weeks on top of the already month and nothing. I put a claim in on paypal and after 28 more days they ruled

But they can only refund me if he has money in his account, which he dosen't have. Anyhow I'M taking it dry here, I'm out 805can dollars, it is pure fraud and he got away with it, he has the money, the wheels and paypal can't refund me until this broke ass gets cash. Here's a copy and paste of the transaction...I also have all email correspondance between Alex and I, and paypal.

WARNING.............................DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY (ALEX) ANY MONEY !!!!

I payed 675US shipped(his price he asked for after I asked him for a quote) for these wheels over a month ago.
Still haven't recieved the wheels or the refund........ignores all emails now because I put a claim in on paypal.

He post on different Nissan sites, use me as an example, buy nothing from this guy.
Heres a copy &paste of the paypal transaction:

Sent to:
Alejandro Castiello
Email:
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amount sent:
-$675.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$675.00 USD (equals -$805.39 CAD)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conversion from:
-$805.39 CAD
Conversion to:
$675.00 USD
Exchange rate:
1 Canadian Dollar = 0.838103 U.S. Dollars

Date:
Jul. 3, 2009
Time:
11:04:24 PDT
Completed

Subject:
You've got money!
Shipping Address:
Robert Codling
6 Charles St
Millbrook Ontario L0A 1G0
Canada
Confirmed

Funding Type:
Instant Transfer
Funding Source:
$805.39 CAD - CIBC Chequing (Confirmed)
Back Up Funding Source:
Visa Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-