PDA

View Full Version : Fullerton ca meet

bpark919
08-21-2009, 01:16 PM
hey guys so what if we had a meet at the Amerige Heights Town Center? Behind Barnes and Nobles. Huge parking lot, enough so any ricers that come would find their own space haha.

coww-cho!!!!!
08-21-2009, 01:50 PM
what day the meet be held?

lomeliroxx
08-21-2009, 01:54 PM
id be there

beb
08-21-2009, 04:51 PM
I went to a 240 meet there about a year ago. A total of like 5 showed up. Anywho - I live right by there so Id be down. lol

ttLOVEjh s13
08-21-2009, 05:26 PM
ill support it

karl wasabi
08-21-2009, 05:28 PM
Depends on what day it is. There is almost a meet every single night of the week.

beb
08-22-2009, 01:18 AM
^ True that...

But thankfully its a huuuge lot... Plenty of space as most Amerige car meets dont get too big. I think the largest I saw personally was an s2k one with only 15 cars.....

Set a date! Id love to see some 240's from the area!

I LUV MY S13
08-22-2009, 01:20 AM
yea theres already a few around there...make it on a monday...?

hOngsterr
08-22-2009, 01:26 AM
yeah,
make it on a monday.

nickel nickels not my thang.
lol

jspeedm
08-22-2009, 08:12 AM
^ True that...

But thankfully its a huuuge lot... Plenty of space as most Amerige car meets dont get too big. I think the largest I saw personally was an s2k one with only 15 cars.....

Set a date! Id love to see some 240's from the area!

smaller meets are better. lbtc meet started having 30+ cars showing up every week and that tihs got out of hand so we had to move it.

usdm180sx
08-22-2009, 10:44 AM
Monday sounds good...

nismolism
08-22-2009, 10:52 AM
i agree dude mondy=fulleton meet...tuesday=pipeline autotoys meet...weds=bid=g 818 thursday=562 meet friday=626 sat and sunday are nutral..lol

vespaman
08-22-2009, 12:03 PM
i'm down for Monday.

coww-cho!!!!!
08-22-2009, 12:25 PM
sweet there is no meet for monday here where i live

DataXUnknown
08-22-2009, 12:47 PM
Yeah nickel nickel monday night meet is very small. I used to attend regularly until I started working monday nights..it was like a 30min drive for me. Fullerton is closer and better for me I would be down to come out to it if I'm not working or after work even. My car won't be running for about another week though.

Kwonza Says
08-22-2009, 03:36 PM
Fullerton sounds good ^^ close to where I live count me in!!

Sonic Motor
08-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Monday monday monday!!!!

karl wasabi
08-22-2009, 03:48 PM
I hate MONDAYS!!!

nismolism
08-22-2009, 09:40 PM
cant wai,t looks like 562 will roll through if its cool with yalll........

soreballz
08-23-2009, 01:12 AM
Looks like somebody's got a case of the MONDAYS!

xpertsnowcarver
08-23-2009, 02:40 AM
^^^LMAO!!! Damn it, you beat me to it!

So what's this, we have a potential meet each day of the week now in socal. Not sure my gas can keep up with all these locations. lol

soreballz
08-23-2009, 02:51 AM
^I know, right? Good thing I moved to eastern Texas, where there are ZERO 240 meets, and thus, I save a ton of money on gas. But I'm bored a lot, so... Fuck. lol

xpertsnowcarver
08-23-2009, 02:53 AM
When the hell did you move to Texas!?

Harder to spot you in the threads since you're not a premie any more, lol.

TravisSW
08-23-2009, 03:01 AM
i agree dude mondy=fulleton meet...tuesday=pipeline autotoys meet...weds=bid=g 818 thursday=562 meet friday=626 sat and sunday are nutral..lol

/rant with caps

TUESDAY MEET IS THE PIPELINE MEET! NOT THE AUTOTOYS MEET. IT WAS ONLY AUTOBACS DUE TO THE FUCKING STUPID ASS HONDA DRIVERS WHEN IT WAS ON THURSDAY.

/uncaps

So it's the Pipeline meet for the non-ricers. Autotoys if you refer it to that is that you are a newbie to the meet or newish and still do the ricey shit that you hear the regulars yell at you for it.

We aren't afraid to throw pizza trays at your car. lol :cops:s don't care, a scooter somehow hit a car and got underneath it and the guy who hit the scooter got in trouble and then towed later (another incident).

Anyways
/end rant.

Yeah, Monday is good, but isn't Fullerton a :cops: zone?

soreballz
08-23-2009, 03:04 AM
When the hell did you move to Texas!?

Harder to spot you in the threads since you're not a premie any more, lol.
May 28th. lol

I was gonna renew my premie membership since I have money now, but I can't seem to access my Paypal for some reason. Oh well.

:cops:s don't care, a scooter somehow hit a car and got underneath it and the guy who hit the scooter got in trouble and then towed later (another incident).
Rumor has it that some crazy guy threw one of his shoes at that car, too.

WHO THROWS A SHOE?!

xpertsnowcarver
08-23-2009, 03:31 AM
WTF dude... if you're in TX.. you have less of an excuse to be up this late, lmao. Still in West coast time I see. Damn, I haven't been to the pipeline meet since March.. I have commitment issues. F*ck it. lol

soreballz
08-23-2009, 03:33 AM
^No, I'm on central time. I'm just fucking hammered and don't feel like climbing into bed yet. lol

xpertsnowcarver
08-23-2009, 03:34 AM
Damn, we're way off topic.

Is the boos any cheaper over there? Do the girls like the Cali guys over there?? Is there a broad with you right now!?

soreballz
08-23-2009, 04:23 AM
http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/picture.php?albumid=65&pictureid=276

Damn, we're way off topic.

Its better this way. lol

Is the booze any cheaper over there?
Sadly, I live in a dry county. I have to drive at live 45 minutes in any direction to get alcohol, unless I go to a restaurant that has a bar, and those places suck. The beer stores on the dry/wet county lines are typically pretty damn expensive. At Bevmo, handles of Captain are 21-22 bucks. At the place I go, they're 28 bucks.
I dunno about beer, though, being that I don't drink piss.

Do the girls like the Cali guys over there??
Dunno yet. Haven't tried to pull any, really.

Is there a broad with you right now!?
Fuck no. Every single girl I've met out here has been either fat, ugly, or younger than 16. It seems all the good looking women folk get snatched up in high school, knocked up, and married before the age of 19.
And since I have a policy about not dating/borking single moms, finding a good looking, single, childless, legal age female is damn near impossible around here.

A few days ago, I dropped by a friends house. He opened the door and said, "Oh damn man, I'm glad you came by. I got a couple of fine ass twins coming over, and I can't handle 'em both myself. They're both hot as hell, short, big titties, nice asses... You down?"
So I drove home right quick, showered, shaved my junk, put clean undies on and headed back over... Only to find that the girls were NOT hot (only kiiiiiind of cute, in a way) and didn't have big titties or nice asses. But hell, at that point, I wasn't gonna be too picky.
I get to talking to the sister my buddy was trying to set me up with, and learn the following:
-20 years old.
-Got married at 17.
-Got knocked up at 17.
-Had a miscarriage at 17.
-Got knocked up again at 17.
-Had a kid.
-Got knocked up again at 19.
-Husband died.
-A week later, she went into labor. The baby was born, and died two days later in the hospital.
-Had a drink with some roofies in it, was gang raped, and stabbed 6 times in the stomach.
-Remarried at 20.
-Got preggorz yet again.
-Got divorced at 20.
-Lost the babies (twins) 4 days before I met her.
And there she was, drinking on the porch of my buddies house, wanting me to boink her. NO THANK YOU. Geez, talk about baggage...
Sad thing is, that kind of thing seems to be fairly normal for this area. :ughd:

I'm almost tempted to post something thats actually relevant to the topic, but, meh. Fuck it. lol

cxlo8331
08-23-2009, 10:02 AM
This thread is awesome. Kyle come back to Cali.

roboticnissan
08-23-2009, 10:30 AM

where are all these meets at???

TravisSW
08-23-2009, 10:31 AM
.... really man?

You don't look at any of the meet threads in this section of the forum? lol

nismolism
08-23-2009, 11:14 AM
[quote=TravisSW;2984298]/rant with caps

TUESDAY MEET IS THE PIPELINE MEET! NOT THE AUTOTOYS MEET. IT WAS ONLY AUTOBACS DUE TO THE FUCKING STUPID ASS HONDA DRIVERS WHEN IT WAS ON THURSDAY.

/uncaps

So it's the Pipeline meet for the non-ricers. Autotoys if you refer it to that is that you are a newbie to the meet or newish and still do the ricey shit that you hear the regulars yell at you for it.

We aren't afraid to throw pizza trays at your car. lol :cops:s don't care, a scooter somehow hit a car and got underneath it and the guy who hit the scooter got in trouble and then towed later (another incident).

:blah: so ur gonna talk ish cuz i said autotoys meet at pipeline hahaha ok..
guesse that makes me a newbie or newish dont fforget to add ricer if ur on this ur a fucken ricer fool to a certain extent
ok bra..lol

TravisSW
08-23-2009, 11:19 AM
What exactly is "ish?" Legitimate question, a lot of people use this. I assume it means "shit," but where the fuck did it come from?

Not going to start with the spelling Nazi stuff. I'll leave it for Kyle. :)

And how does being on a forum, a car forum, make you a ricer (to a certain extent)? Please explain.

If I was on a medical forum, would I be a doctor to a certain extent? LOL

Forum bickering is fun, no? ;)

xpertsnowcarver
08-23-2009, 03:49 PM
^^^Nazi spelling, hahaha. I correct newbs who post dumb questions and make them so damn hard to read. lol

Its better this way. lol

I'm almost tempted to post something thats actually relevant to the topic, but, meh. Fuck it. lol

lmao

Sadly, I live in a dry county. I have to drive at live 45 minutes in any direction to get alcohol, unless I go to a restaurant that has a bar, and those places suck. The beer stores on the dry/wet county lines are typically pretty damn expensive. At Bevmo, handles of Captain are 21-22 bucks. At the place I go, they're 28 bucks.
I dunno about beer, though, being that I don't drink piss.

Dunno yet. Haven't tried to pull any, really.

Fuck no. Every single girl I've met out here has been either fat, ugly, or younger than 16. It seems all the good looking women folk get snatched up in high school, knocked up, and married before the age of 19.
And since I have a policy about not dating/borking single moms, finding a good looking, single, childless, legal age female is damn near impossible around here.

A few days ago, I dropped by a friends house. He opened the door and said, "Oh damn man, I'm glad you came by. I got a couple of fine ass twins coming over, and I can't handle 'em both myself. They're both hot as hell, short, big titties, nice asses... You down?"
So I drove home right quick, showered, shaved my junk, put clean undies on and headed back over... Only to find that the girls were NOT hot (only kiiiiiind of cute, in a way) and didn't have big titties or nice asses. But hell, at that point, I wasn't gonna be too picky.
I get to talking to the sister my buddy was trying to set me up with, and learn the following:
-20 years old.
-Got married at 17.
-Got knocked up at 17.
-Had a kid.
-Got knocked up again at 19.
-Husband died.
-A week later, she went into labor. The baby was born, and died two days later in the hospital.
-Had a drink with some roofies in it, was gang raped, and stabbed 6 times in the stomach.
-Remarried at 20.
-Got preggorz yet again.
-Got divorced at 20.
-Lost the babies (twins) 4 days before I met her.
And there she was, drinking on the porch of my buddies house, wanting me to boink her. NO THANK YOU. Geez, talk about baggage...
Sad thing is, that kind of thing seems to be fairly normal for this area. :ughd:

Oh man, I think my dick ran away after you said
-Got knocked up at 17.
lol

So no species then... looks like no one's gonna want to visit you. haha.
You why its the norm over there? They look up to Octo-mom and wanna be on TV too!

soreballz
08-23-2009, 04:09 PM
So no species then... looks like no one's gonna want to visit you. haha.
You know why its the norm over there? They look up to Octo-mom and wanna be on TV too!
Actually, a lady friend of mine is coming to visit me in a couple of weeks. :cool:

They don't look up to Octo-Mom... They're just too fucking stupid to use condoms or birth control. These are they types of girls that will get pregnant just by looking at your dick.

dynamicck
08-24-2009, 04:31 AM
What exactly is "ish?" Legitimate question, a lot of people use this. I assume it means "shit," but where the fuck did it come from?

Not going to start with the spelling Nazi stuff. I'll leave it for Kyle. :)

And how does being on a forum, a car forum, make you a ricer (to a certain extent)? Please explain.

If I was on a medical forum, would I be a doctor to a certain extent? LOL

Forum bickering is fun, no? ;)

"ISH" came from hip hop songs when they would say "shit" they would scratch over it. And it sounded like "ISH"

One particular song, or could have been the catalyst was Masta Ace "Born to Roll"

The line at 2:45

53TXazXfy5w

hOngsterr
08-24-2009, 10:46 AM
or Dj classes song im the ish lol,

DataXUnknown
08-24-2009, 11:22 AM
Hahahahaha "black boy black boy turn that ishh down"

vespaman
08-24-2009, 01:22 PM
it is tonight isn't it?

nismolism
08-24-2009, 03:27 PM
"ISH" came from hip hop songs when they would say "shit" they would scratch over it. And it sounded like "ISH"

One particular song, or could have been the catalyst was Masta Ace "Born to Roll"

53TXazXfy5w

thanks for the sample video....idk why he would think im talkin nazi lol dumb i guess...must b an oc thing...lmfao i hope he dont get butt hurt again.......

cxlo8331
08-24-2009, 09:50 PM
when is this going to start?

tonight?

xpertsnowcarver
08-24-2009, 09:52 PM
Is this at the sonics or something?

I LUV MY S13
08-24-2009, 10:10 PM
Is this at the sonics or something?

shut up ur not even going...

nismolism
08-24-2009, 10:44 PM
lol nobody said it was forsure or not..u guys goin?

I LUV MY S13
08-24-2009, 10:48 PM
hell nah doesnt even sound like anyones goin

Souljahzs13
08-24-2009, 11:14 PM
I guess not cause we are still here lol

beb
08-24-2009, 11:41 PM
I dont think anyone made this official......... Theres a bunch of people who are down, but noone set up a time or anything... lol

TravisSW
08-25-2009, 05:37 AM

53TXazXfy5w

Now I know!
Because knowing is half the battle!

G.I. JOOOOOOOE!:ddog:

bpark919
08-25-2009, 09:04 PM
LMFAOOO sorry guys i totally forgot i put this up... lol im NOOB!!! haha im subscribing to this right now.

now since im reading this on a tuesday (fail) how about... this upcoming monday at...9? cops dont usually roll up until around 11 when people start hitting up the clubs, and honestly who goes clubbing on monday night?? haha. Anyone down for this monday at 9? meet behind barnes and nobles? pm me if you have any questions... and since ive never really been to a meet before, any useful info on starting one up? HAHA thanks!

SUPERSTAR
08-25-2009, 10:23 PM
fail .

bpark919
08-25-2009, 10:40 PM
HAHA i know!! but im honestly serious about starting this up!! besides the fact that my car is bone stock LOL, i just wanna meet up with some of the older, wiser heads that have been around 240s for a while and maybe glean some information from guys who know more than me (probably everybody), and hey this would be a good opp to just have some 240s!! last time i checked, the only cars that roll up on amerige heights are a ricer IS300 and a spoiled boys s2k haha.

I LUV MY S13
08-25-2009, 10:45 PM
why dont u go to any of the meets already existing?

SUPERSTAR
08-25-2009, 11:36 PM
That would be soooooo uncool.

xpertsnowcarver
08-25-2009, 11:40 PM
:tweak: .....okay..

Where's kyle at?
Oh that's right. He's handling a neighbor with a butterface. lol

bpark919
08-25-2009, 11:51 PM
HAHA idk ive never been to any other meets... i drove past the sonics one but i was put off by all the... ricers...

was just wonderin if 240s would be down for a legit 240 meet, not a lame rice rockets bound to get rolled race meet haha.

SUPERSTAR
08-25-2009, 11:54 PM
I would be down to roll, but I dont have a 240.

xpertsnowcarver
08-25-2009, 11:57 PM
^^since when are any meets dedicated for 240s only?? lol. There's ALWAYS that one friend that shows up anyway in whatever car.

SUPERSTAR
08-26-2009, 12:06 AM
ok, I wanna be that guy.

xpertsnowcarver
08-26-2009, 01:09 AM
psh. who cares. some one has a problem with it, punch 'em in the ovaries.

SUPERSTAR
08-26-2009, 01:34 PM
lol .

soreballz
08-26-2009, 05:37 PM
Where's kyle at?
Oh that's right. He's handling a neighbor with a butterface. lol
NEVER.
I've been working and sleeping a lot, and I haven't seen anything worth replying to in this thread since my last post. Well, until your post.

:hide:

JayDee M Rolly
08-26-2009, 06:05 PM
how did wes get banned lol

s13boy89
08-27-2009, 01:19 AM
he got pinked for stupidity

bpark919
08-27-2009, 10:54 AM
ok im really confused. haha so is this pretty much not gonna happen? well... ill be there i guess, anyone that wants to come is more than welcome.

SLVRBLLT40
08-28-2009, 01:39 AM
ok im really confused. haha so is this pretty much not gonna happen? well... ill be there i guess, anyone that wants to come is more than welcome.

Oh lordy, have some conviction. In your next post put WHERE, THE DAY, THE TIME, WHY PEOPLE SHOULD SHOW UP, have a nifty little map if you'd like, free donuts, naked chicks, etc..... Then, when that day arrives, people will either be there or they won't. You need to be the one who is specific in all this cha-chi.

usdm180sx
08-28-2009, 02:40 AM
Oh lordy, have some conviction. In your next post put WHERE, THE DAY, THE TIME, WHY PEOPLE SHOULD SHOW UP, have a nifty little map if you'd like, free donuts, naked chicks, etc..... Then, when that day arrives, people will either be there or they won't. You need to be the one who is specific in all this cha-chi.

LOL that's so fucking awesome

bpark919
08-28-2009, 01:34 PM
alright well this monday at 9, ill be there, if no one shows up by 9:30 im leaving and we'll consider this a fail. haha no free donuts or naked chicks, but if anyone wants to chill/show off your ride, ill be there

SUPERSTAR
08-29-2009, 12:47 PM
if naked dudes show, I will be there all night.

bpark919
08-31-2009, 08:20 PM
alright boys and girls, ill be behind barnes and nobles tonight at 9, hopefully someone else will show. if not, ill enjoy studying for spanish while chillen in my stock s13 :D

2_slow_40
09-01-2009, 10:49 AM
so did anyone show up this time or what? haha

bpark919
09-01-2009, 11:00 AM
haha nope, i was there but i guess this is a flop. haha well, mods if you could close this thread i dont think its gonna happen.

hOngsterr
09-01-2009, 03:49 PM
i think this should go on FML
haha jk

xpertsnowcarver
09-01-2009, 04:48 PM
This thread is still going?? I thought it died.

Start a new thread and make it official (as in what slvbllt40 said in CAPS). Its obvious people are down.

I LUV MY S13
09-01-2009, 04:50 PM
shut up ur not dwn