PDA

View Full Version : need advice HOW TO?

kuelee
08-21-2009, 10:23 AM
Please close this thread...ppl in zilvia are just too helpful...especially the ones who think they know it all...

Enna
08-21-2009, 10:58 AM
Seriously? I mean really now? Holy shit man fucking search. Its like its rocket science for these people.

HAWAII
08-21-2009, 11:45 AM
there is no way. pipes are wrong, the wires do not match, no tuning support, have to redo everything and go TEC3 stand alone.

s14unimog
08-28-2009, 01:59 PM
ok guys i just got a 240sx 91 coupe..how do i turbo the car? do i start by buying a t25 turbo? is that a good turbo for the ka24 motor? i dont really care about rebuilding it cuz i can always get another motor for cheap. what do i need to start? and what is a good turbo size...

:down: Get off this site...

ThatGuy
08-28-2009, 02:05 PM
There is no possible way that you could have survived to be 24 years old, if you can't even figure out how to fucking research something this simple.

Do the world a favor, and go kill yourself.

No wait, nevermind. I'm sorry.

You're obviously too stupid and lazy to even kill yourself properly. No sense in telling you to try it, only to maim yourself and cause your family to deal with your burden for the rest of their lives.

kuelee
08-28-2009, 02:07 PM
There is no possible way that you could have survived to be 24 years old, if you can't even figure out how to fucking research something this simple.

Do the world a favor, and go kill yourself.

No wait, nevermind. I'm sorry.

You're obviously too stupid and lazy to even kill yourself properly. No sense in telling you to try it, only to maim yourself and cause your family to deal with your burden for the rest of their lives.

How's the weather out there? lol nerd