PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Paypal Rant

JayDee M Rolly
08-17-2009, 12:31 PM
so today, i receive emails from my bank account saying that i have overdraft fees. now i know how much money i have in there so i was like wtf do i have overdraft, log in and find out that for some reason paypal took my money.

login to paypal and find out that someone got a hold of my account and decided to send money to themselves. these are all under dispute right now, i think they changed my the email which just occurred to me after i did the dispute, because they used my account on friday which i was not email notified.

also for those that have facebook, theres that poker app "zynga poker" that took 150 dollars from me but they refuded it. or in the process of.

fuck paypal

hOngsterr
08-17-2009, 12:35 PM
yup they some shady mofo's.

thats why projectRDM has that link
in his sig lol.

bt either then that sorry to hear man.
thats why i barely keep anything in my checkings and everythings tucked in my savings =]

zenki.life
08-17-2009, 12:36 PM
wow another one of these. scary how they are linked directly to your fucking funds, your life blood really lol

krazyfil
08-17-2009, 12:36 PM
well tell them to send me money lol... i need to pay off some school loans lol

HyperTek
08-17-2009, 01:45 PM
someone took 80k *from her shop business account, wish she had that much laying around lol * out of my moms bank account via online.. u jus gotta be careful where you log in and what site you log in.

TheWolf
08-18-2009, 04:37 AM
Good luck... I will be curious to see how paypal handles this. Everyone gives them a great rating until something goes wrong and then they give you that "That's not my department speech". My favorite is when I asked to speak to someone she told me that they didn't have a number. I said you mean like they have no telephones in that department. She said yes. I told her to send them a telegraph then or start working on some smoke signals.

Took me 6 months to get my money back and then after all the jerking around they gave me. They charged me a $30 dispute fee. Fuck em.

I LUV MY S13
08-18-2009, 04:40 AM
ur bank should be able to take care of this

325irollin
08-18-2009, 05:08 AM
How is it paypal's fault that someone got your account info? Maybe you logged into one of those fake paypal sites that takes your info and didn't realize it?

kevmeistah21
08-18-2009, 05:23 AM
damn... i had soo many overdraft fees cause of paypal but later found out my stupid ass friend was using my paypal account... Good luck lloyd! Wtf are you doing losing real cash to poker online?!?!

VNG704
08-18-2009, 06:41 AM
Agreed, f.ck paypal. They do provide a great service but don't do a good job of protecting their customers.

I've lost money for unreceived items, ghey!

blackrms13
08-18-2009, 03:09 PM
even though theres always so many problems, most of the time u'll still have to use it...

just gotta be REAL careful...

JayDee M Rolly
08-18-2009, 03:38 PM
How is it paypal's fault that someone got your account info? Maybe you logged into one of those fake paypal sites that takes your info and didn't realize it?
no fuck that, i havent used paypal for like 2 months, last purchase was through ebay.

usually when a transaction goes through paypal you get an email, any transaction...but i didnt receive a fucking word till my BANK emailed me saying i had insufficient fund fees up the ass.

not only that but you cant fucking deal with paypal with a person, everything is through their POS website dealing with laggers that dont deal with your shit till they feel like it.

now, as an update: paypal has resolved 2 transactions (probably because 1 was in euros, and might i add the smaller transactions). however they attempted to take the rest out from my bank, around 400-500 bucks, but they couldnt.

AND one of the companies which the person who used my account purchased emailed me back. and i told em the situation, so hopefully thatll be resolved as well.

i also closed the account that was linked to my paypal so i wont be using paypal anymore, and the bank waived all the fees that i was charged (wescom ftw)

so to sum it up, fuck paypal

JayDee M Rolly
09-14-2009, 11:00 PM
UPDATE: well after a couple of transactions didnt go through because my bank is godly, i closed my account and the bank dropped all the insufficient funds charges. few days after i got the money they took from me back. now it took me long to respond to this because stupid paypal can only confirm my location by mail and i did it yesterday.

anyway i need an answer for this one, so as ive said paypal attempted to take money out of my bank but it didnt because i didnt have enough funds. NOW the only step i have left in order to resolve my case is to put authorize or not authorized for some of the transactions. CLEARLY it would make sense to say it wasnt authorized, however its been a day or so and paypal hasnt resolved shit. so should i mark the transactions as authorized and get my money back?

soon2bs13
09-14-2009, 11:11 PM
it is not paypal taking your money. it is someone who has access to your account, and unfortunately, there is no way to check IDs online, so how does a computer know?

can they not track the person(s) who are spending the money to an IP address or something? everything online leaves a trail...