PDA

View Full Version : Americas Best Dance Crew Season 4.

theronin
08-16-2009, 11:49 PM
sucks period.

last season spoiled us. this season blows hard.

thoughts?

jamg
08-16-2009, 11:54 PM
watch the first episode and was not impressed. i'm not a dance critic, but the dancers from previous seasons were much more fun to watch.

FRpilot
08-17-2009, 12:57 AM
wow, i haven't watched mtv in a long time. i thought they just finished season 2.

ZenkiKid
08-17-2009, 01:06 AM
We are heroes gets my vote on winning it all.

P.S. I think Beat Freaks got robbed last season, no way Quest Crew did enough in the last 2 episodes to win the entire season

PandahZ650
08-17-2009, 01:27 AM
after watching the first episode i'm not even going to bother watching the rest of this season

upsdude
08-17-2009, 01:41 AM
i'm watching it so long as the group with the 3 latina chicks are still on....jebus they're sexy.

zenki.life
08-17-2009, 01:55 AM
i taped the opener. sucked major ass. i got really bored. i used to love this show.

jabawockeez!!!! everyone else is ok. lol

JayDee M Rolly
08-17-2009, 02:08 AM
season 1 & 2 where best

touge dreamer
08-17-2009, 02:22 AM
not worth watching.......

kevmeistah21
08-17-2009, 02:26 AM
jabba all the way.

Dutchmalmiss
08-17-2009, 09:45 AM
That afroborika crew has some fine ladies in it.

that's all.

Xbroke_kidX
08-17-2009, 09:49 AM
agreed i was pretty excited about another season but it let me down....

LeftNutOfGowd
08-17-2009, 10:24 AM
Vogue Evolution

http://3391.voxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/vogue-evolution.jpg

The divas are gonna take it home LOL

DALAZ_68
08-17-2009, 10:30 AM
after watching the first episode i'm not even going to bother watching the rest of this season

+1 on that

i'm watching it so long as the group with the 3 latina chicks are still on....jebus they're sexy.

are they? they seem cute from far but far from cute, close up picks would help.

im pretty sure them and the square dancing fools are gonna be knocked off quick... they seem to much into there own style IMO

season 1 & 2 where best

pretty much

240love
08-17-2009, 11:22 AM
We are heroes are pretty good, i like the beat your feet kings and rhythm city is alright too. Those chicks are Cuban and puerto rican and yes they are definitely fine!

But no matter what no one will top season 1

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yfjBgK4dTmI/SLj-w7GBl2I/AAAAAAAABaY/dTEbJPuSdA8/s400/Jabbawockeez_XJ8Y1854.jpg

anthony240
08-17-2009, 11:47 AM
that Japanese girl on We Are Heroes is DOPE in all ways!

Massive Monkeys is a subpar bboy crew compared to the others from the first 3 seasons, they won't last long.

Vogue Evolution will go very far, but not all the way.

Rhythm City and We Are Heroes are my top 2.

DALAZ_68
08-17-2009, 12:20 PM
We are heroes are pretty good, i like the beat your feet kings and rhythm city is alright too. Those chicks are Cuban and puerto rican and yes they are definitely fine!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yfjBgK4dTmI/SLj-w7GBl2I/AAAAAAAABaY/dTEbJPuSdA8/s400/Jabbawockeez_XJ8Y1854.jpg

they still fall under latinas lol

just like everyone with slanted eyes is considered asian (not a racist remark just keeping it simple and honest) ...sucks but that the world...

trust me, when i girls screams out aye papi, it sounds so much better then her sayin ohh daddy...

ZenkiKid
08-17-2009, 01:31 PM
One of the 3 girls looks like a dude though, they had a closer view of the girls last night.

DALAZ_68
08-17-2009, 01:42 PM
banging body = bag over face fix...

upsdude
08-17-2009, 10:51 PM
this show has lost alot of steam compared to the previous ones. no crews to really get hyped up over.

ZenkiKid
08-17-2009, 11:51 PM
this show has lost alot of steam compared to the previous ones. no crews to really get hyped up over.

Im just glad theres more diversity now. I dont mean to hype up my own race but in the previous seasons in almost all the crews there was at least one filipino and or asian.

kevmeistah21
08-18-2009, 12:01 AM
Needs more WEST COAST crews :)

zenki.life
08-18-2009, 01:50 AM
im watching episode 2 on DVR right now. still sux ass. especially with beyonce. WHAT THE FUCK! GOUGE MY EYES OUT

wh0aitznic0
08-18-2009, 02:19 AM
They're trying too hard to get crews that "think outside the box." At the end of the show, it's always the two crews that are based on the "basics" if you will of genuine hip hop. Not this BS "vogue" or "stomping". I mean what the fuck, there was a group of rednecks CLOGGING last show...

zenki.life
08-18-2009, 02:21 AM
They're trying too hard to get crews that "think outside the box." At the end of the show, it's always the two crews that are based on the "basics" if you will of genuine hip hop. Not this BS "vogue" or "stomping". I mean what the fuck, there was a group of rednecks CLOGGING last show...

Amen. and is it just me or does anyone else think that only the petite girl in afroborike is hot. i dont like the other ones.

wh0aitznic0
08-18-2009, 02:24 AM
Amen. and is it just me or does anyone else think that only the petite girl in afroborike is hot. i dont like the other ones.

The one in the most recent episode that did that little flip thing on the dude's arm is the only one with a butterface. But I really like the fact that all three can move like they can.

Prez
08-18-2009, 03:18 AM
no one will beat creativity of jabba... hands down best/most entertaining... and ALL the women in season four are BEAT!.... some got the dancer legs.... but they all messed up a flip or three in their career....:D

ZenkiKid
08-18-2009, 08:29 AM
Whatever complaint you have, blame it on MTV. I saw alot of the tryout videos and there are tons of groups that SHOULD OF made it on the show but somehow didnt. My cousins boyfriend is deep into the whole hip hop dance choreography (yall know how popular that is in Socal.) and he said that basically MTV looks for acts that have a gimmick so itll draw ratings.

Alot of the really good crews know this and thats why they think its a waste of time from their standpoint.

DALAZ_68
08-18-2009, 09:46 AM
Needs more WEST COAST crews :)nah, because then WEst coast would just own it that much faster lol, they hindered the west with crap this season from what im told

LOL...rednecks...lol

i would wax any of those girlies asses...just...kapow!!!

Whatever complaint you have, blame it on MTV. I saw alot of the tryout videos and there are tons of groups that SHOULD OF made it on the show but somehow didnt. My cousins boyfriend is deep into the whole hip hop dance choreography (yall know how popular that is in Socal.) and he said that basically MTV looks for acts that have a gimmick so itll draw ratings.

Alot of the really good crews know this and thats why they think its a waste of time from their standpoint.

yeah...its called a network, all the crews that have been on hace "something to prove" even Jabbas, if theres no story theres no ratings...
people that ive seen in real underground dont go cryin off "stage" because they just lost, all they say is fuck it next time...

Dutchmalmiss
08-18-2009, 10:43 AM
The one in the most recent episode that did that little flip thing on the dude's arm is the only one with a butterface. But I really like the fact that all three can move like they can.

Damn yeah that spin/flip move was sick. Yeah the shorter girl is the hottest one.

!Zar!
08-18-2009, 12:41 PM
Series sucks.

It was a cool concept but it lost most all it's appeal after the first season.

The whole idea of challenges takes away what I think the dancing should be about.

Prez
08-18-2009, 12:48 PM
Series sucks.

It was a cool concept but it lost most all it's appeal after the first season.

The whole idea of challenges takes away what I think the dancing should be about.

well i disagree i think the challenges make them have to be creative but some of them hinder and hold back anything close to cool and actual dancing....it fails... i think they should just have open doors and have a new set a crews to battle it out either weekly or biweekly till it just dies and crawls into the ground...

240love
08-18-2009, 01:12 PM
they still fall under latinas lol

oh yea i know i was just pointing out where they are from

!Zar!
08-18-2009, 01:14 PM
I don't see how some people with fanny packs trying to act out a scene of mama mia or shit has to do with dancing.

I want real crews battling.

I mean just look at the past seasons, there was a crew that was made up of successful bboy's and they lost to some rinky dink random folk iirc.

bboyswoosh87
08-18-2009, 02:53 PM
Massive monkeys are a dope bboy crew. Those guys are nasty bboys. I havent watched any of the seasons lately, but imagine they are wack.

I agree they should make the crews battle at the end of the season. It would be hella crazy.

theronin
08-18-2009, 08:29 PM
i think if they have a prop challenge everyone should have the same prop to deal with, because quite frankly if you get a lame ass prop. you could easily go home, whereas if someone gets a dope prop, see beat freakz floating ball, you are gods.

Prez
08-18-2009, 08:39 PM
i think if they have a prop challenge everyone should have the same prop to deal with, because quite frankly if you get a lame ass prop. you could easily go home, whereas if someone gets a dope prop, see beat freakz floating ball, you are gods.

agreed... but thats how they regulate who and when the go home... ratings..bs...profit...money...

JDM_inspired
08-19-2009, 02:01 AM
this season is lame but im callin rhythm city and vogue evolution in the finale. vogue's gonna "take it in the end" for sure...

zenki.life
08-19-2009, 02:08 AM
i thing vogue will nail it because being gay is the politically correct thing now adays. so its like another form of affirmative action. just because they will be the best gay dancers, being gay does not make you another person. your are still a person with a different choice. ands is bs how they get more attention because of it.

nickmny
08-19-2009, 09:40 AM
Season does suck bawls...season one was great...season 2 good (beat freaks should have won)...I hope the puerto ricans win this season, they are the most entertaining with sexy ugly chicks.

ZenkiKid
08-19-2009, 10:54 AM
i thing vogue will nail it because being gay is the politically correct thing now adays. so its like another form of affirmative action. just because they will be the best gay dancers, being gay does not make you another person. your are still a person with a different choice. ands is bs how they get more attention because of it.

That is true. I just hope that IF they do get eliminated, that all those gay rights organizations wont get mad and think they got eliminated because of who they are.

!Zar!
08-19-2009, 11:03 AM
Isn't this like gay year for mtv?

I doubt they will get eliminated.

wh0aitznic0
08-19-2009, 10:19 PM
Season does suck bawls...season one was great...season 2 good (beat freaks should have won)...I hope the puerto ricans win this season, they are the most entertaining with sexy ugly chicks.

You missed a whole season, broski.