PDA

View Full Version : Street/Race Allignments, Corner Balanceing, and Weigh in. Zilvia Member's Speical

08-10-2009, 05:39 PM
AE Performance is offering 10% off Allignment services including. Street & Race aligments, Corner Balancing, and Quick Weigh's for all Zilvia members.

Mild to Wild, custom specs welcome, quick weigh's accurate to the pound!

Check it.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/Paul2x/JDM_Handout_Final.jpg

Call,Email,PM or IM to set up an Appt.

-Paul :bow:
AE Performance
7000 Merrill Ave B-210E
Chino Hills, CA 91710
714-241-0298
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/Paul2x/AEjdmbanner.gif

DMaxUSA
08-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Quick question for you guys, I suspect my subframe is off-centered; can you remedy this problem?

swayray
08-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Awesome shop! its nice to see you finally posting some specials here on zilvia paul!

08-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Quick question for you guys, I suspect my subframe is off-centered; can you remedy this problem?

Yes!

PM' Sent :bow:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/Paul2x/AEjdmbanner.gif

08-10-2009, 07:10 PM
Awesome shop! its nice to see you finally posting some specials here on zilvia paul!

Thanks Ray! :rawk:

Sorry I missed ya at El Toro, won't miss the next event! =)

koolkevin1107
08-10-2009, 09:21 PM
So i'm a member on zilvia, but i don't own a zilvia. I own a honda fit, still same discount?

08-10-2009, 09:43 PM
So i'm a member on zilvia, but i don't own a zilvia. I own a honda fit, still same discount?

Yes sir!

Zilvia Love :hug:

koolkevin1107
08-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Sweetness! do u guys do lifetime alignments? I track my car from time to time and i'd like to adjust the car so it's better on the track.

08-11-2009, 11:28 AM
Sweetness! do u guys do lifetime alignments? I track my car from time to time and i'd like to adjust the car so it's better on the track.

Since the majority of our customers Track their car's we build personal profiles for each customer to build a log over time of what settings they perfer in various conditions, tracks, and applications they are using the car for. So we could easily do a street set-up for u then have a track set-up that we could keep in your profile and change accordingly.

chuonthis
08-11-2009, 12:55 PM
OMG, this place is awesome!

1) Alignment: I got my alignment done by Paul (yes, by the man himself!) and it was nothing less than perfect. I came in with I think -4 degrees camber on one rear wheel and -2 degrees on the other. My car was a mess but Paul took good care of it so that I could impress the ladies. Every spec that I requested was spot on.

2) Price: The price I paid was very competitive compared to the other popular SoCal race alignment shops. This is a good thing because I need to save money for going out. I think I got more than what I paid for because they were very precise in their work and they also gave me advice on setting up my car.

3) Facility: The facility is really nice and clean. There are a lot of nice cars there and there are 2 lifts for working on cars. The alignment was done with a quick camber gauge and the toe setting was done with strings which I think is super accurate but a little time consuming. That's the price to pay for looking good I guess. While the alignment was done, I had the option to hang out in their customer lounge which featured a big screen TV and a comfy sofa. I also got to meet the other staff members who were all friendly and knowledgeable.

Overall, an A+ place. If you are looking for a quality alignment shop that has friendly service, this is the place to go.

wings_s13
08-11-2009, 07:23 PM
ok has a s13 with sr20, need an aligment bad.
few questions, first how much? need just a street set up for now.
also about how long would it take i live in bakersfield so its a little bit of a drive for me lol
also any requriments i need to have on my car for u all to tune?

thanks for the time and help hope to here from u all soon pm if possible thanks

08-12-2009, 06:33 PM
OMG, this place is awesome!

1) Alignment: I got my alignment done by Paul (yes, by the man himself!) and it was nothing less than perfect. I came in with I think -4 degrees camber on one rear wheel and -2 degrees on the other. My car was a mess but Paul took good care of it so that I could impress the ladies. Every spec that I requested was spot on.

2) Price: The price I paid was very competitive compared to the other popular SoCal race alignment shops. This is a good thing because I need to save money for going out. I think I got more than what I paid for because they were very precise in their work and they also gave me advice on setting up my car.

3) Facility: The facility is really nice and clean. There are a lot of nice cars there and there are 2 lifts for working on cars. The alignment was done with a quick camber gauge and the toe setting was done with strings which I think is super accurate but a little time consuming. That's the price to pay for looking good I guess. While the alignment was done, I had the option to hang out in their customer lounge which featured a big screen TV and a comfy sofa. I also got to meet the other staff members who were all friendly and knowledgeable.

Overall, an A+ place. If you are looking for a quality alignment shop that has friendly service, this is the place to go.

Thanks very much! :bow:

08-12-2009, 06:34 PM
ok has a s13 with sr20, need an aligment bad.
few questions, first how much? need just a street set up for now.
also about how long would it take i live in bakersfield so its a little bit of a drive for me lol
also any requriments i need to have on my car for u all to tune?

thanks for the time and help hope to here from u all soon pm if possible thanks

PM' Sent :rawk:

implayaz9
08-13-2009, 10:43 AM
pmed u
msg length

stinky_180
08-13-2009, 10:59 AM
do you do stock alignment? i just replaced all my bushings with polyurethane and my alignment is totally off.

08-13-2009, 05:23 PM
do you do stock alignment? i just replaced all my bushings with polyurethane and my alignment is totally off.

We do!

Shoot me a call or pm to set up a time to come in. :rawk:

"Implayaza9" PM replied

-Paul :bow: