PDA

View Full Version : CONNECT - Dyno Day, Cookout, Meet & Greet, Hundreds in Door Prizes!

LAWL
08-07-2009, 04:04 PM
CONNECT, presented by DriveLex.com, is an automotive enthusiast gathering for all aspects of the automotive world. Designed as an opportunity to embrace the passion we all share for automobiles, CONNECT is a learning and social experience for members of every car community. Whether you’re a driver or a rider, we invite you to come out and enjoy the chance to socialize with your fellow enthusiasts.

This event will feature FREE food (provided by DriveLex!), a huge meet & greet section, Racing Technology open house, and open dynamometer! Pre-registration for dyno runs is encourage. Please see details below!

The event begins at 1:00PM on August 23rd at Racing Technology (707 Downs Ave) in Lexington, KY.

Prizes!

$500 in free dent removal ($100 x 5)
$100 to the highest horsepower
2 free conventional oil changes to the lowest horsepower
Free synthetic oil change

Dyno runs are $50 pre-signup or $60 at the door.

Directions from Louisville:

Head east on I-64 toward Lexington. In Lexington, I-64 joins up with I-75, so continue on I-64E/I-75S until exit 110 (US-60/Winchester Rd). Take the exit and turn right on Winchester Rd. Follow that until you reach KY-4/New Circle Rd. Once there, take a left onto the New Circle Rd ramp and follow that. You'll pass through 3 lights and see a McDonalds and the Parkette Drive-In on the right. At the next light, make a right onto Liberty Rd. The second street on the left is Downs Avenue. You'll find us at the bottom of the hill.

Directions from Cincinnati:

Head south on I-75. Take exit 110 (US-60/Winchester Rd). Turn right on Winchester Rd. Follow that until you reach KY-4/New Circle Rd. Once there, take a left onto the New Circle Rd ramp and follow that. You'll pass through 3 lights and see a McDonalds and the Parkette Drive-In on the right. At the next light, make a right onto Liberty Rd. The second street on the left is Downs Avenue. You'll find us at the bottom of the hill.

http://www.drivelex.com/images/Connect2009.png

LAWL
08-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Anyone? Bueller?

The guest list is about 65 deep now... And there is crickets on Zilvia.