PDA

View Full Version : NJ rx7 with 13b-re swap must sell asap!!!!

paulseatingabook
08-05-2009, 04:49 PM
up for sale is a rare find car let alone the engine swap because the swap reaches up to 10,000$ sooo that alone is a bargain right here

this was my daily driver as well as my project drift car this car has been owned by me since 2006 and i have taken more care of it then i can imagine
its never given me any problems and has always made it from point A to point B with no problems what sooo ever and now its time to move on times are rough but it hasnt effected me
ive just found something else and its time for a change soo here it is.

1990 mazda rx7 gxl (originally harbor blue)
primed black ready for color of your choice
come with jdm turbo 2 aluminium hood (also have na steel hood)
it roughly has 130k on the car and NA engine
blue interior
drivers side seat has minor rip wear and tear like all older cars
oils been changed every 2500-3000 miles
recently did diff and trans fluid too with royal purple
new plugs ngk
common moonroof rust like most of the rx7s have
battery relocation to rear drivers side bin with 2 guage wire new connections and an optima red top battery
gutted carpet due to age and being gross
airbox removed and replace with cone filter(still have oem air box)
and legit apexI n1 catback exhaust probally the all time best sounding exhaust for any car!
still has cat

gp sports body kit with some changes (headligh cutouts)

new headlight housing sooo no need for buying those retarded bulbs!
new 8000k HIDS you can see miles away and aim them just right youll be pulling cops over!!!

minor ding to the drivers side rear and drivers side front (the front was from my landlord)(the rear was previous owner )
but its nothing major

the car has a clean title

but it also comes with 2 new s4 doors
also comes with everything for a manual window conversion
and also almost everything for the the original powered window set up minus main switch and motor for the people who like the luxury =)

also along with this im throwing in with the car

I have recipets to show how much I have spent on this in parts alone

low mileage 13b-RE motor NOT the 13b-rew that comes out of the 3rd gen rx7 this is the 13b-re subsequential twin turbo motor out of the jdm only cosmo
this motor has stock bigger i believe exhaust ports then the 13b-re and makes just the same amount of power stock as the REW nut on lower boost!!!!!
only thing that needs to be done is either rebuild the stock twin turbos or replace it with a massive single turbo and youll be ready to go! All emissions have been removed and blocked off the rats nest has been removed the
water pump has been replaced with a new s5 water pump. the manifold has been polished and everything has been well kept this engine is clean. - 1300$

new already installed walboro 255 fuel pump
s5 91 tII harness with sensors - $200
13b-re mounts- $200
TII ecu
Banzai racing conversion harness so we can run the 3rd gen power fc for the people who want to run a power fc - $320
jdm TII trans (jdm engine depot) - $375
TII driveshaft - $75
JDM TII s4 (clutch type differential ) (took it appart and it looks amazing - $400
new motor and trans mounts (banzai racing) - $140
custom 3 inch vband to vband downpipe (himni-racing.com) - $150
newer cleaner dash
act flywheel -$200
act counterweight $199
Spec Stage 3+ clutch -$500
TII Clutch and Slave cylinder - $90
Steel Braided clutch line $40
short throw shifter - $30
koyo aluminum rad - $350
electric fan - 50$
all aluminum intercooler 32x12x3 with piping -250$
and soo much more i cant even remember

this car has been soo good to me over the years and i hate to have to do this but its just time for me to move on to something a little different now.

i mean in parts alone ive probally invested over 8000$ on this car between the swap and everything else and maintnance

for pics and other information
please feel free to message me call me what ever you want
[email protected]
ask for Paul @ 609-553-9405 Anytime of day or night
im located in Egg Harbor Township NJ

feel free to arrange something to come out and see it

many people can vouch i take good care of this car and want to see this finished out ive just lost intrest and am looking for a change this was my baby for so long and feel it deserves a little better then i can currently give it.

please im very reasonable and am open to offers soooo lets begin.
thanks.

asking 4500 firm!
also willing to take trades
another fc already turbo
or a nice s13 style coupe with an sr and suspension ready to drift!

Pblesh85
08-06-2009, 05:19 AM
Please post pics before this gets locked.

No "email me for pics" crap.

Tempnix
08-06-2009, 05:37 AM
maybe 4500 if pics ?

dunno i still wouldnt pay 4500 due to turbos :D lol

paulseatingabook
08-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Ok pics tonight sorry guys I do alot of my posting from my phone soo uploading pics from the phone is like WTF or impossible and well 4500 I think is a bargain and why go lower when worse case scenario cash for clunkers but I couldn't bare to think about this or something like a 240 or anything getting crushed burnt and destroyed so it could never return to the road