PDA

View Full Version : best bedside table setup ever

BustedS13
07-28-2009, 10:44 PM
this should effectively keep women out of my bed, should any somehow wind up in my room. probably getting lost at a party or some shit.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/nerfdude/2009-07-28233757.jpg

p.s., all yall suckers just walked into my NES/Archie comics thread. suckerssss

i think Dodgeball was a neat game. you?

i'm 25 next month!

HyperTek
07-28-2009, 10:47 PM
i bet you just placed that there so you can take a picture for us huh =)

hopeless.s13
07-28-2009, 10:52 PM
you must have 2 controllers. how else would you be able to take a picture while making mario jump? right?
or is there one of those demo sequences when you start up the game? its been a while.

BustedS13
07-28-2009, 10:55 PM
i bet you just placed that there so you can take a picture for us huh =)

it was actually sitting on the shelf in the bedside table where the NES is now. sometimes i read Archie comics when i can't sleep. i like Jughead's Double Digest. you get a lot for your money and i love how he eats allll those hamburgers. every time.

you must have 2 controllers. how else would you be able to take a picture while making mario jump? right?
or is there one of those demo sequences when you start up the game? its been a while.

it's paused brah. but yes, i have two controllers and a gun. a grey gun, not some loser orange one.
i need more games, though. at some point i sold all my NES games, or lost them, or something.

HyperTek
07-28-2009, 10:57 PM
when i was a kid, my mom said she sent all my old nintendo games to the Philippines, then i found them last year when we moved lol

beb
07-28-2009, 10:59 PM
I love Duckhunt! Most girls dig NES btw since its the cutest and easiest game system, so you might still find some ladies crawling into your bed.... lol

adam s
07-28-2009, 11:11 PM
I love Duckhunt! Most girls dig NES btw since its the cutest and easiest game system, so you might still find some ladies crawling into your bed.... lol

Ya, I'll bet you're always up for one of these sliding around under the covers...
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll123/moonshadowmetallic/t_deltas_fat_chick.jpg

BustedS13
07-28-2009, 11:11 PM

i had this thing set up in the living room at my old apartment. bitches LOVE mario 3. and for some reason, ONLY mario 3. except my girlfriend senior year in highschool who did speed runs in mario 1. she was weird.

SochBAT
07-28-2009, 11:15 PM
Thats so hot.

I would love a Pillsbury right now.

ranger240
07-28-2009, 11:22 PM
having a vintage nes is awesome. having a vintage tv is not.

luckily for you nes awesome overpowers the unawesomeness

BustedS13
07-28-2009, 11:33 PM

luckily for you nes awesome overpowers the unawesomeness

you can't play NES on an lcd screen. you can, but it kills the experience. looks like shit.

i'd happily trade in this shitty old tv for an even shittier older tv with knobs.

FRpilot
07-29-2009, 12:56 AM
OP, you got to use that lightgun and play duckhunt. didn't the original nes bundle come with the mario/duckhunt gamepack in 1 cartridge?

when i was a kid, my mom said she sent all my old nintendo games to the Philippines, then i found them last year when we moved lol

i remember when i was a punk ass teenager, i used to work at a retail shoe store and filipino moms always come in and ask for iversons and jordans so they can send it back to the philippines.

do vintage nes even run on modern lcd tv's? i would think you'd have to get some kind of coaxial/rca cable to hdmi adaptor

BustedS13
07-29-2009, 12:59 AM
OP, you got to use that lightgun and play duckhunt. didn't the original nes bundle come with the mario/duckhunt gamepack in 1 cartridge?

i remember when i was a punk ass teenager, i used to work at a retail shoe store and filipino moms always come in and ask for iversons and jordans so they can send it back to the philippines.

do vintage nes even run on modern lcd tv's? i would think you'd have to get some kind of coaxial/rca cable to hdmi adaptor

NES has composite inputs. and tv's still have a coax input.... but it looks all weird. and it doesn't have the right feel. like playing an emulator.
gotta use the real system. gotta use the shitty tube tv. there are rules.

josephin510
07-29-2009, 01:26 AM
i had this thing set up in the living room at my old apartment. bitches LOVE mario 3. and for some reason, ONLY mario 3. except my girlfriend senior year in highschool who did speed runs in mario 1. she was weird.
TO DO LIST 1.GET SUPER MARIO 3
bitches luv Mario 3
2. GET A OLD SHITTY TV WITH KNOBS
the old tv makes it feel authentic
3. FIND SUM BITCHES

Matej
07-29-2009, 01:59 AM
That looks like it would secretly give you cancer in your sleep.

Matej
07-29-2009, 02:01 AM
Most girls dig NES btw since its the cutest and easiest game system, so you might still find some ladies crawling into your bed.... lol
Picture deleted.

andisan
07-29-2009, 02:23 AM
I got mario 3 if anyone is willing to send me an offer I cant refuse ;)

Heres my story on how I found these wonderfull time consuming delights,

I was cleaning out my garage and came across an old adidas gym bag and looked inside and found my old NES with like 10 games :), But the one that stood out from the bunch was of course MARIO 3!!!. As soon as I saw it, my great childhood memories started flashing before my eyes. This was like 2 weeks ago.

Slammed180
07-29-2009, 07:56 AM
You've just discovered how to keep chicks from entering your bed? noob!
I've got the Original NES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS2, and PS3 hooked up to one TV.
I know you can play some of the older games on the newer systems, but that just isn't cool enough.

DALAZ_68
07-29-2009, 08:06 AM
i need more games, though. at some point i sold all my NES games, or lost them, or something.

You fail...

lol

why not go to like a comic con of anime expo, they have tons of oldie games if u look hard enough...i picked up my copy of super mario RPG quest for the 7 stars for SNES there couple years back...with guide book...

BustedS13
07-29-2009, 10:26 AM
TO DO LIST 1.GET SUPER MARIO 3
bitches luv Mario 3
2. GET A OLD SHITTY TV WITH KNOBS
the old tv makes it feel authentic
3. FIND SUM BITCHES

learn it well

You've just discovered how to keep chicks from entering your bed? noob!
I've got the Original NES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS2, and PS3 hooked up to one TV.
I know you can play some of the older games on the newer systems, but that just isn't cool enough.

the living room has Dreamcast, 360, PS2, Genesis/32x/CD, and SNES

the basement has original xbox (with XBMC), NES, and Atari 2600

my room has NES right now, but i've got another genesis and 2600 to hook up. oh my

You fail...

lol

why not go to like a comic con of anime expo, they have tons of oldie games if u look hard enough...i picked up my copy of super mario RPG quest for the 7 stars for SNES there couple years back...with guide book...

eff that noise, i'm not paying inflated geek prices
gotta go to garage sales, flea markets, and check craigslist, son.

josephin510
07-30-2009, 08:00 PM
That looks like it would secretly give you cancer in your sleep.
lmao hahahaha no stupid thats what attracts the ladies.lol

Bubbles
07-31-2009, 06:34 PM
I played mario 3 last saturday for the first time in at least a year or 2.

It's been at least 5 or more years since I've played it regularly.

It's downright sad how many mushrooms, whistles, clouds, and power ups I remember.......every single one.

hOngsterr
07-31-2009, 07:08 PM
i have the super nentendo lol,
anyone on here that has the power rangers game that works?
that shit was dope!

iROYAL
07-31-2009, 07:12 PM
Mario 3 and the 2 magic flutes in world 1...lol what memories!

Oh, and the trick to go behind the first layers of graphics.

chrisa
07-31-2009, 08:06 PM
^^^ ohhh yeah!!! you just crouch on top of it for like 30 seconds hahaha ahhh good times.

BustedS13
08-01-2009, 02:04 AM
just put up all my 360 games on craigslist. will trade for NES cartridges ONLY. no cash allowed.

josephin510
08-01-2009, 02:18 AM
just put up all my 360 games on craigslist. will trade for NES cartridges ONLY. no cash allowed.
hahahahahaha lmao to funny where you post it at i dont want to but i will trade you.

silly_13
08-01-2009, 02:25 AM
hahahahaha typical filipino moms... like they want that old shit back home....

BustedS13
08-01-2009, 02:32 AM
that old shit

you watch your FUCKING WHORE MOUTH when you talk about NES, knave.

hahahahahaha lmao to funny where you post it at i dont want to but i will trade you.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ele/1299955976.html

r6_240sx
08-01-2009, 07:35 AM
I know what you mean when you play old games on a LCD, all pixelized and crap.

I still prefer to watch my non-hd stuff on a CRT monitor, actually looks better.
when i was a kid, my mom said she sent all my old nintendo games to the Philippines, then i found them last year when we moved lolSame thing happened to me, except she really sent them. :(

josephin510
08-01-2009, 03:19 PM
xbox 360 games, TRADE FOR YOUR OLD GAMES! (http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ele/1299955976.html)[/quote]
hahahaha you really posted hahahaa. ok i will trade you my Snes Rock n roll racing and Zombies ate my neighbors and Fzero for Your PGA tour and GTA4:ddog: