PDA

View Full Version : Pacquiao/Cotto- November 14 on PPV

ALTRNTV
07-28-2009, 10:27 PM
http://4.media.tumblr.com/fWIQVaIguqh1cxhmXPh7MGY7o1_500.jpg

Who's going to be in Vegas for this? I will be.

Discuss.

Kaizen.
07-28-2009, 10:35 PM
I wish I was, how much are tickets?

Pacquiao looks funny in that picture.

ALTRNTV
07-28-2009, 10:42 PM
I think that picture is a photoshop, as I don't think there has been a "meeting"
of those two yet since the confirmation was announced 2 weeks ago.

Ticket prices start from $350+.

HyperTek
07-28-2009, 10:46 PM
does that guy know whats written on the side of his neck?? he needs to shave his face lol

FRpilot
07-29-2009, 12:30 AM
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3650/spo1b.jpg

he looks skinny but he'd kick my ass.

HyperTek
07-29-2009, 12:33 AM
he looked bloated in the fight night round 4 video game lol

anthony240
07-29-2009, 12:41 AM
Manny Pacquiao
Weight: 145 lbs
Height 5' 6 1/2"
Reach: 67"
Record: 49-3-2

Miguel Cotto
Weight: 145 lbs
Height: 5'7"
Reach: 67"
Record: 34-1-0

On paper this is a great matchup. I'd like to see this go all the way. And if it does Pacquiao's speedy punches will rack up points for a decision victory. But either way Pacman will take this and history will be made.

kevmeistah21
07-29-2009, 02:00 AM
yay imma go see him train again! anyone wanna go?

ZenkiKid
07-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Bob Arium currently says that theres no belt on the line, if this is absolutely true then this fight doesnt make sense, but I dont care much because I just wanna see Pacman fight.

ALTRNTV
08-04-2009, 06:16 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Z9khwYrHu5U/SmaVfzsOUOI/AAAAAAAAA74/NPBg5qMLdxg/S1600-R/manny-pacquiao-vs-miguel-cotto-news.jpg

It will be a title fight. Pacman's going for his 7th belt...

Gnnr
08-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Damnit I wanna see Pacquio vs. Mayweather already! The news on that front is:

Interest is great for a Pacquiao-Mayweather showdown but Mayweather said the bout is unlikely because Pacquiao promoter Bob Arum seeks a 50-50 split of profits rather than a 60-40 break in Mayweather's favor.

"He wants a 50-50 split. That's never going to happen. If Bob Arum wasn't trying to be so greedy, that fight would happen," Mayweather said.

Oh the irony. Rest of article here (http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5j-dHChqOjt6msYw8tv-ahI3wB7aw).

ZenkiKid
08-05-2009, 05:48 AM
Mayweather wants the 60 because he thinks hes the prime money maker, not anymore he is.

yeah I read from mannypacquiao.ph that he was just about ready to pull out of the fight but Arum insisted that Cottos belt is indeed on the line

ANVIL
08-05-2009, 10:24 AM
pacman in 5

ZenkiKid
08-05-2009, 12:40 PM
I wouldnt put a number on it man, it may happen just like that, just ask Ricky Fatton XD

fliprayzin240sx
08-06-2009, 07:14 AM
So everybody pretty sure that Pacman's gonna take this one? Miguel Cotto aint exactly push over...his only lost was pretty iffy considering Margarito was caught cheating with plaster in his gloves a fight later.

ZenkiKid
08-06-2009, 09:23 AM
Well Hatton was previously undefeated at the weight they fought at so yes, I think he will take it.

cxlo8331
08-06-2009, 01:17 PM
either way, should be a great fight.

go pac man!

krazyfil
08-06-2009, 07:50 PM
"I ain't worried about him. With or without him, I'm comfortable. I'm happy. He don't make me (nothing). I don't chase opponents. Opponents chase me. The biggest fight in boxing is Mayweather versus anybody."-- Mayweather Jr

"I'd have to go with Floyd. I felt more skill coming out of Mayweather than I did with Pacquiao," de la Hoya said. "The winner between Mayweather and Marquez is the best pound-for-pound fighter on the planet."

De la Hoya tossed another dig at "Pac-Man", saying, "The fans are the ones who speak and we all know Marquez beat Pacquiao."

me personally i dont like pacman at all... so im waiting on if it ever happens.. where floyd knocks out pac man lol

ALTRNTV
08-06-2009, 09:00 PM
De la Hoya tossed another dig at "Pac-Man", saying, "The fans are the ones who speak and we all know Marquez beat Pacquiao."

me personally i dont like pacman at all... so im waiting on if it ever happens.. where floyd knocks out pac man lol
http://styleinspired.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/manny-pacquiao-and-oscar.jpg

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Oscar+De+La+Hoya+v+Manny+Pacquiao+5hZqVK8DgaZl.jpg

De La Hoya should keep quiet.

DirtyS14
08-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Pacman is gonna kick cotto's ass.

Cotto lost his last fight, in my opinion. The only reason he won was because the ref was to much of a pussy to take points off him in madison square garden. If he fights dirty (as he always does) in las vegas, he won't get away with it.

"Pacquiao. From the very first round the advantage would be Pacquiao.”
-Antonio Margarito

“I think Pacquiao is a quick starter, and if I had to lean toward a fighter, I would say Pacquiao."
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.

“Basically, I see Cotto busted up. I don’t think his face is gonna hold up through 12 rounds of the fight."
- Bernard Hopkins

“Pacquiao will win.”
- Mike Tyson

"I believe that Pacquiao should put him on the canvas in five or six rounds."
- Marquez's trainer Nacho Beristain

"Cotto keeps coming, this other kid Pacquiao, is so good, so slick. I think Pacquiao is the best fighter right now.”
- Muhammad Ali's trainer Angelo Dundee

"All of these guys underestimate Pacquiao thinking he's the small man. When I met Pacquiao, I wasn't saying how does this guy make welterweight? I was saying how in the hell was he making 130 and 135? Pacquiao is a big dude."
- Mosley's trainer Naazim Richardson

"We are going to knockout Cotto."
- Freddie Roach

"That’s not even a question. Manny Pacquiao all the way. I love him.”
- Kobe Bryant

napaKAliboog
09-19-2009, 07:51 PM
I'll be there in vegas with the team!

ZenkiKid
09-19-2009, 11:10 PM
dude Roach said that they doubt theyll knockout cotto. They are gonna apparently gear pacman up for a UD

2happy
09-20-2009, 03:58 PM
I just want to see Mayweather slaughter Pacquiao on his way to Mosley....

:D

Hate hate hate hate!

ALTRNTV
09-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Mosley pulled a Lil' Mama last night. Hilarious.

2happy
09-20-2009, 04:10 PM
Mosley pulled a Lil' Mama last night. Hilarious.
If the slaughter over Marquez didn't make the night.... that did.

Twinchy
11-04-2009, 01:18 PM
BUMP
been watching the hbo specials and im pumped to watch the fight.. i wish i knew of a bar in my area that had the fight going on though.. you guys have any links to listing of bars the show ppv events?

oh yea my pick is Cotto ftw!!!

zylvia213
11-04-2009, 01:49 PM
hope pac-man takes it

tricky_ab
11-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Who's going to be in Vegas for this? I will be.

Discuss.

Lucky bugger! I'm planning to watch this for sure!!! I'm throwing this up on the big screen in my home theater and inviting people over! This is going to be a good one!

wangan_cruiser
11-04-2009, 04:01 PM
I just want to see Mayweather slaughter Pacquiao on his way to Mosley....

:D

Hate hate hate hate!

yea just like what mayweather sr. said before the fight between hatton vs pacman. but what happened? it turn all away around

"I ain't worried about him. With or without him, I'm comfortable. I'm happy. He don't make me (nothing). I don't chase opponents. Opponents chase me. The biggest fight in boxing is Mayweather versus anybody."-- Mayweather Jr

"I'd have to go with Floyd. I felt more skill coming out of Mayweather than I did with Pacquiao," de la Hoya said. "The winner between Mayweather and Marquez is the best pound-for-pound fighter on the planet."

haha i want to see that with my own eyes.

http://styleinspired.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/manny-pacquiao-and-oscar.jpg

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Oscar+De+La+Hoya+v+Manny+Pacquiao+5hZqVK8DgaZl.jpg

De La Hoya should keep quiet.

exactly. just bitter since he lost to him. LMAO

dert420sx
11-04-2009, 04:10 PM
anybody catch pacman on kimmel last night?

oh man! doing what we filipinos do best.....karaoke!
i know i've had to endure countless drunken uncles sing this song at family parties when they bust out the magic mic. lmao
DVG_LdDSzOU

if this boxing thing doesn't pan out for him he can probably try the showbiz route. lol

fliprayzin240sx
11-05-2009, 09:54 PM
Shit go google search Pacquiao and his "gloves of clitoris" interview...

tricky_ab
11-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Shit go google search Pacquiao and his "gloves of clitoris" interview...

hmm, I don't think I've read that one yet.

SUPERSTAR
11-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Ima have to go with this dude for this fight.

http://www.midsouthwrestling.com/george2.jpg

HyperTek
11-14-2009, 05:38 PM
ohhhh shit tonights the night!!!!

tricky_ab
11-14-2009, 06:04 PM
I am having people over and I am throwing this up on my HD projector! Pizza wings and amazing boxing!!!

iheartmysil80
11-14-2009, 07:35 PM
Pacquiao all day.

wangan_cruiser
11-14-2009, 08:15 PM
cant wait to see this match.

tricky_ab
11-14-2009, 10:27 PM
I remember a time when undercard fights were actually somewhat good and entertaining. This is a fucking joke, I cant believe the price tag that came with this PPV. I always say this but this probably is the last time I buy a fight, ive had enough.

Anyways this match reminds me alot like cotto vs margarito match. Manny just has to apply pressure hopefully with shit load of uppercuts.

fliprayzin240sx
11-14-2009, 10:35 PM
TKO at the 12...Cotto turned into a punching bag after the 7th round...

PS: Cotto look fucking destroyed!!!

Vision Garage
11-14-2009, 10:36 PM
anyone wanna tube it?

fliprayzin240sx
11-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Bring on Mayweather...and shut that fucking blabber mouth up!!!

DALAZ_68
11-14-2009, 10:57 PM
so who won?

Taniguchi_Is_#1
11-14-2009, 10:57 PM
damn, cotto got FUCKED UP.

edit:
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/1114/box_a_manny15_576.jpg

tricky_ab
11-14-2009, 11:03 PM
Bring on Mayweather...and shut that fucking blabber mouth up!!!

I donno man...Pac is quick but Mayweather's speed is on another level, plus he doesn't deviate from game plans.

negrosx13
11-15-2009, 12:06 AM
dammm cotto!

wangan_cruiser
11-15-2009, 12:22 AM
I donno man...Pac is quick but Mayweather's speed is on another level, plus he doesn't deviate from game plans.

just bring it on, i guess in your pov mayweather is on different level and only way to find out is have pacman and mayweather fight.

but back on cotto vs pacman, it was a good fight and cotto stood till round 12. compare to hatton.....wtf 2nd round? thats money maker right there.

i give cotto kudos for being sport.

ryster
11-15-2009, 12:25 AM
good fight! i was counting on the 11th round.

Slammed Assassin
11-15-2009, 12:28 AM
the fight was alright. props to cotto for hanging in.

ryster
11-15-2009, 12:34 AM
yeah! both of them did a good job!

cali_love
11-15-2009, 01:20 AM
good fight :bow:

BOROSUN
11-15-2009, 01:33 AM
dude Roach said that they doubt theyll knockout cotto. They are gonna apparently gear pacman up for a UD

UD ...you mean ultimate destruction on cotto's face.

DJDANGER24
11-15-2009, 01:51 AM
UD ...you mean ultimate destruction on cotto's face.you can beat the shit out of cottos face, but pacman couldnt knock him out. good fight from both sides. at least it went 12 rounds

silcoupeguy987
11-15-2009, 01:53 AM
great fight indeed!! it was worth the ppv price tag!!!!

props to cotto he took it like a champ!!!

Kaizen.
11-15-2009, 02:13 AM
you can beat the shit out of cottos face, but pacman couldnt knock him out. good fight from both sides. at least it went 12 rounds

He couldnt get knocked out by Pacquiao?! He got knocked out TWICE (2)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the ref didn't stop the fight cuz of his turfed azz face, Pacquiao wouldov finished him off!

Cottos dad wanted to throw in the towel by 10th!
Cottos wife couldn't bare to see it, and his son was looking for his daddy after 5th round cuz his face was so tore up.

All in all Cotto was a good sport at the end.

Mayweather would get served.

thee end

fliprayzin240sx
11-15-2009, 02:35 AM
you can beat the shit out of cottos face, but pacman couldnt knock him out. good fight from both sides. at least it went 12 rounds

Why couldnt pacquiao knock him out after the 9th round when he should have? Because Cotto kept getting saved by the fucking ropes when Pacman was fucking pummeling him to a pulp. Towards the end of the 10th, I felt so bad for Cotto that I wanted him to just go down and end the fight since he was getting battered so badly. 11th round, fuck, he stopped seeing the punches coming in. There were 3 instances that Pacman just stopped chasing him around the ring.

HyperTek
11-15-2009, 02:55 PM
for those who missed the fight
Video: Cotto Vs. Pacman [Full 45 Min Fight] (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh83930lAk31gUj9ee)

wangan_cruiser
11-15-2009, 03:01 PM
cant wait for pacman and mayweather.

socal_kouki
11-15-2009, 05:48 PM
I'm surprised none of the usual idiots made the fight out to seem like a race war.

I love seeing Pacman fight but his fanbase on forums usually deducts from his ability and demeanor.

HyperTek
11-15-2009, 07:11 PM
^dude shut up. if your talkin about Filipinos, so what, if you know about the country, you will understand how important it is for the people to see him come soo far. If it brings more people interested into a sport they never really paid much attention for, thats good. Same when Obama stepped up and people tried to say similar shit , so what, it brung people who never paid attention to politics actually become interested in it.

Thanks

fliprayzin240sx
11-15-2009, 07:33 PM
Shit, you gotta realize we dont have alot to root for in Philippines, shitty government, rampant corruption, extreme poverty...not a whole lot of things going on in Philippines to unify people...simply put...

Pacquiao = The People's Champ!!!

nvstyles
11-15-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm surprised none of the usual idiots made the fight out to seem like a race war.

I love seeing Pacman fight but his fanbase on forums usually deducts from his ability and demeanor.

Its called pride. I give him props because he is a great fighter. Everyone and every country will be on top. And people will go "race" crazy over it. That country does not have a lot of world wide icons.

randomxzero
11-15-2009, 08:34 PM
imo mayweather is a little bitch! when i saw the de la hoya vs mayweather fight, mayweather was fighting like a lil bitch, after talking so much shit he fought like a cooter..
if Pac and mayweather were to fight mayweather would get his nalgas handed to him..

wangan_cruiser
11-15-2009, 09:01 PM

u simply dont know wtf you are talking about.

nvstyles
11-15-2009, 09:17 PM
I want to see Mayweather and Pacman fight too. But doesnt Mayweather want a 60/40 split even if he does lose? thats some bitch move right there.

Pacman is a beast. He has destroyed a lot of my people (Latinos) I give him mad respect though. Good role model for the Phillipines

socal_kouki
11-15-2009, 10:25 PM
I was just relieved to see a thread free of stupidity and racial name calling. (Last two PacMan fight threads)

No need to be pissed at me man it's just a comment. If you weren't the ones getting banned for using N-words or getting in online arguments about who's country has the best fighter then my comment obviously wasn't for you. Unless you want to start that argument then it is.

You're welcome.

an_orange_s2k
11-16-2009, 12:16 AM
imo mayweather is a little bitch! when i saw the de la hoya vs mayweather fight, mayweather was fighting like a lil bitch, after talking so much shit he fought like a cooter..
if Pac and mayweather were to fight mayweather would get his nalgas handed to him..
its called fighting smart fool. mayweather is the best at what he does, picking people apart. so what if he isnt a flashy, super exciting fighter. he got to where he is by fighting HIS fight, and no one else.

randomxzero
11-16-2009, 12:31 AM
after talking so much shit and come out and fight like that? ya i give it to him that he fought smart but he should have fought the same way he ran his mouth..

an_orange_s2k
11-16-2009, 12:36 AM
after talking so much shit and come out and fight like that? ya i give it to him that he fought smart but he should have fought the same way he ran his mouth..
talking shit is just to sell the show and tickets. more drama = more hype = more buyers / $$$$.

when it comes down to it doesnt matter how u win, flashy or not, a win is a win. you do what your good at, NEVER try anything new/uncomfortable during a fight.

ALTRNTV
11-16-2009, 01:59 AM
The Filipino representation and support in Vegas was phenomenal. Even different nationalities were showing their
support for Pacquiao. I stayed at the MGM Signature, which is right next to the MGM Grand, and the atmosphere was
undescribable. I started so many "Manny! Manny! Manny!" chants at the lobby/Studio Walk, everyone was into it.

Pacquiao totally and systematically took Cotto apart. I have to give major respect and props to Cotto though, for staying
'til 12 rounds, and being such a humble fighter at the end.

randomxzero
11-16-2009, 02:08 AM
yup your right.. its all about the money!

DJ PoW
11-16-2009, 02:09 AM
FILIPINO! it was a good fight. manny is a very inspiring individual for me.

wangan_cruiser
11-16-2009, 02:43 AM
Pacquiao totally and systematically took Cotto apart. I have to give major respect and props to Cotto though, for staying
'til 12 rounds, and being such a humble fighter at the end.

yep exactly. cotto is a good fighter also

DALAZ_68
11-16-2009, 08:35 AM
dunno if anyone read this yet

IF Floyd Mayweather wants to fight Manny Pacquiao he knows who to call,” said Bob Arum, the CEO of Top Rank Boxing, the promotion which handles Pacquiao.Richard Shaefer of Golden Boy Promotions, which represents Mayweather. “Richard told me point blank, Bob Arum will be getting that call Monday,” He plans on meeting next week with Bob to make the Mayweather fight.” -

DJDANGER24
11-16-2009, 08:57 AM
He couldnt get knocked out by Pacquiao?! He got knocked out TWICE (2)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
knocked out and knocked down are two different things. ref this ref that... he didnt knock him out. he probably could have, but didnt. he stood there and took it and made it last til the 12th round, imo, that takes a shit ton of guts. great fight from both sides.

EDT007
11-16-2009, 09:49 AM
talking shit is just to sell the show and tickets. more drama = more hype = more buyers / $$$$.

when it comes down to it doesnt matter how u win, flashy or not, a win is a win. you do what your good at, NEVER try anything new/uncomfortable during a fight.

Good point! What ppl need to realize is that Mayweather isn't a fighter, he's a BOXER! Big difference. This is the reason why alot of ppl do not like watching his fights because they're "boring". Most ppl watch it hoping that he gets beat off his high-horse. He goes in tags his opponent a few times and then plays defense towards the ropes. If he begins to get in trouble he wraps up. The pacman and mayweather should be a good fight but pacman's style has to change a bit IMHO to be able to compete. Dont' get me wrong I'm a big Pacman fan but just being honest.

i8yourfwd
11-16-2009, 10:33 AM
Aweesome fight.

I was impressed and glad to see it went to the 12th round. Mad respect to Cotto for putting up a great fight and sticking in where others would have backed out.

BOROSUN
11-16-2009, 11:12 AM
money has no power.
manny's speed and power will break thru his defence. esplly on the ropes.

i'm pretty sure money doesn't want to trade straight up. he's going to run 100%.... i GAR-RUN-TEE
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/08/leatherhead-guarantee.jpg

BOROSUN
11-16-2009, 11:21 AM
Aweesome fight.

I was impressed and glad to see it went to the 12th round. Mad respect to Cotto for putting up a great fight and sticking in where others would have backed out.

it only went to 12rnds because of cotto's back pedaling. so, "sticking in where other would have backed out." im not to sure about that. it should be "good plan for cotto to run so, he can survive."

ALTRNTV
11-16-2009, 02:11 PM
http://1.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kt5wjnHSxn1qzr3yto1_500.jpg
Om nom nom nom

i8yourfwd
11-16-2009, 02:21 PM
http://1.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kt5wjnHSxn1qzr3yto1_500.jpg
Om nom nom nom
LOL!

Awesome picture, taking it from you sir

tricky_ab
11-16-2009, 03:58 PM
its called fighting smart fool. mayweather is the best at what he does, picking people apart. so what if he isnt a flashy, super exciting fighter. he got to where he is by fighting HIS fight, and no one else.

Co-signed!

wangan_cruiser
11-16-2009, 05:26 PM
LOL!

Awesome picture, taking it from you sir

hahah second to that!

tricky_ab
11-16-2009, 06:01 PM
I'm sorry. When I envision Manny in the ring with Floyd, I see Floyd shoulder rolling himself to victory. Manny punches too wide. Output of punches doesn't faze Floyd. Until further notice, Floyd is Neo to me. People don't like Floyd because he runs his mouth and wants to see him put on his ass. Don't confuse hate with your decision making. Pacquiao isn't seeing Mayweather. All that aggression is perfect for Floyd to do well against.

an_orange_s2k
11-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Good point! What ppl need to realize is that Mayweather isn't a fighter, he's a BOXER! Big difference. This is the reason why alot of ppl do not like watching his fights because they're "boring". Most ppl watch it hoping that he gets beat off his high-horse. He goes in tags his opponent a few times and then plays defense towards the ropes. If he begins to get in trouble he wraps up. The pacman and mayweather should be a good fight but pacman's style has to change a bit IMHO to be able to compete. Dont' get me wrong I'm a big Pacman fan but just being honest.
a few friends and i were just talking about that! mayweather does seem to be a bad matchup for pacman just because mayweather doesnt have a problem with countering, pecking, and defending the entire time. i must admit that pacquiao does impress me more and more with every fight, the speed of a 125lb combined with the strength of a 145lb. pacquiao has a great offense but keep in mind OFFENSE SELLS TICKETS DEFENSE WINS GAMES. in mayweathers case fights, 40 straight to be exact. this is gonna be a great fight though

Dutchmalmiss
11-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Mayweather sounds ready for the challenge

Mayweather calls out Pacquiao; talks on fight set to begin - USATODAY.com (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxing/2009-11-16-boxing-mayweather_N.htm)

tricky_ab
11-16-2009, 10:45 PM
Mayweather sounds ready for the challenge

Mayweather calls out Pacquiao; talks on fight set to begin - USATODAY.com (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxing/2009-11-16-boxing-mayweather_N.htm)

It's on like Donkey Kong! And I stand by what I had previously mentioned.

ALTRNTV
11-17-2009, 12:14 AM
CuuDP-8-O6k

Fuck you Mayweather, cocky son of a bitch.

usdm180sx
11-17-2009, 12:32 AM
Wow. So according to what Mayweather said in that interview he's more in it for the money than for the love of the sport. I can't wait so see Pacquiao stuff those words down his mouth and knock his ass down with a punch that comes out of nowhere. And after all is said and done, Pacquiao will tell the public that "I'm just doing my job the best I can" again, like it's no big deal haha

klutchkhemist
11-17-2009, 12:47 AM
This is great... Pacman Just destroyed a guy Mayweather wouldnt even step into the ring with (Cotto) and yet still has the nerve to talk junk. If im not mistaken, a guy by the name of Sugar Shane Mosley challenged Mayweather to a fight right after he fought a guy 2 weight classes under him by the name of Juan Manuel Marquez. What makes this funny is cause mayweather didnt even make weight and denied the chance of marquez even knowing how much he weighed on fight night. So, Mayweather took a paycut just to have an advantage over an already underweight guy who never even fought above 135lbs. Plus, if Cotto couldnt knock out Pacman what makes people think Mayweather can?? Cotto is WAAAAYYY stronger than Mayweather and Pacman was taking his shots. Doesnt matter anyways cause mayweather will duck Pacman the sameway he's duckin Mosley. Mayweather will want more than 50 and everyone knows that Pacman is the MAIN DRAW now and that is hy this fight will not happen. I hope pacman doesnt take less cause he's the WORLD's Pound for Pound King right now!!. IMO i think pacman should fight the winner of Mayweather vs Mosley fight but we all now that would not happen. Mayweather picks an chooses his fights. He wont step into the ring with Cotto, margarito, or mosley. He didnt even want to give De La Hoya a rematch.

DALAZ_68
11-17-2009, 09:14 AM
omfg, but imagine if it does happen...tun tun tunnnnn

who wants to start making predictions on how it will go down?

DJ PoW
11-17-2009, 10:18 AM
CuuDP-8-O6k

Fuck you Mayweather, cocky son of a bitch.

yeah fuck this cocky motherfucker.

tricky_ab
11-17-2009, 10:41 AM
This is great... Pacman Just destroyed a guy Mayweather wouldnt even step into the ring with (Cotto) and yet still has the nerve to talk junk. If im not mistaken, a guy by the name of Sugar Shane Mosley challenged Mayweather to a fight right after he fought a guy 2 weight classes under him by the name of Juan Manuel Marquez. What makes this funny is cause mayweather didnt even make weight and denied the chance of marquez even knowing how much he weighed on fight night. So, Mayweather took a paycut just to have an advantage over an already underweight guy who never even fought above 135lbs. Plus, if Cotto couldnt knock out Pacman what makes people think Mayweather can?? Cotto is WAAAAYYY stronger than Mayweather and Pacman was taking his shots. Doesnt matter anyways cause mayweather will duck Pacman the sameway he's duckin Mosley. Mayweather will want more than 50 and everyone knows that Pacman is the MAIN DRAW now and that is hy this fight will not happen. I hope pacman doesnt take less cause he's the WORLD's Pound for Pound King right now!!. IMO i think pacman should fight the winner of Mayweather vs Mosley fight but we all now that would not happen. Mayweather picks an chooses his fights. He wont step into the ring with Cotto, margarito, or mosley. He didnt even want to give De La Hoya a rematch.

I took the time to read this...I kinda see where you're coming from but you're going to be disappointed with the out come of this future fight. It's been mentioned before but I'll hit it up again!

Mayweather is deceptive, sly, quick, and a master of using the ring and his hands to tie up other boxers. Pacquiao LOVES to punch and will chase his opponent as he is a face forward fighter that has speed and power. This has ultimately overwhelmed most of his opponents. This will be a problem. Mayweather moves well around the ring. And when he actually HAS to meet him head on, he'll use what has brought him wins in the past. He has a full arsenal of arm-locking, clinching and rope hugging to keep Pacquiao from unleashing any kind of combination. And when he can land those blows what do you think will happen? Wearing him down is what he's going to do and that is what Mayweather does well.

ZenkiKid
11-17-2009, 11:05 AM
Looks like we may see it in 2010!

wangan_cruiser
11-17-2009, 04:08 PM
I took the time to read this...I kinda see where you're coming from but you're going to be disappointed with the out come of this future fight. It's been mentioned before but I'll hit it up again!

Mayweather is deceptive, sly, quick, and a master of using the ring and his hands to tie up other boxers. Pacquiao LOVES to punch and will chase his opponent as he is a face forward fighter that has speed and power. This has ultimately overwhelmed most of his opponents. This will be a problem. Mayweather moves well around the ring. And when he actually HAS to meet him head on, he'll use what has brought him wins in the past. He has a full arsenal of arm-locking, clinching and rope hugging to keep Pacquiao from unleashing any kind of combination. And when he can land those blows what do you think will happen? Wearing him down is what he's going to do and that is what Mayweather does well.

you gotta think mayweather has weakness, he is only a human bro. he has the skills but u cant stay on top all the time.

cant wait to see the match. thats all i can say. and yes i would like pacman stuff that mouth with all them punches.

kensreliableb18b
11-17-2009, 04:24 PM
i usually would never pay for a PPV...

but I WOULD PAY TO SEE PACMAN TAKE DOWN MAYWEATHER IN A HEARTBEAT.

let's get this thing going already.

s13poop
11-17-2009, 05:36 PM
where are all the gifs?

tricky_ab
11-17-2009, 06:06 PM
you gotta think mayweather has weakness, he is only a human bro. he has the skills but u cant stay on top all the time.

cant wait to see the match. thats all i can say. and yes i would like pacman stuff that mouth with all them punches.

Yeah, I'm on the other side of the fence...The only weakness I could think of is that Mayweather doesnt have knockout power...On the flip side, Mayweather has never been knocked down, lost a fight, or knocked out. In Pacquiao's case, a win over Mayweather would be historic, while a win for Mayweather will be seen as little more than another solid win.

Anyways, I can't wait! Lets get it poppin'...Damn it's going to be a expensive PPV.

usdm180sx
11-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Once Pacquiao finishes his homework on Mayweather this will be over...

wangan_cruiser
11-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Yeah, I'm on the other side of the fence...The only weakness I could think of is that Mayweather doesnt have knockout power...On the flip side, Mayweather has never been knocked down, lost a fight, or knocked out. In Pacquiao's case, a win over Mayweather would be historic, while a win for Mayweather will be seen as little more than another solid win.

Anyways, I can't wait! Lets get it poppin'...Damn it's going to be a expensive PPV.

so mayweather is a counter puncher in other words. but as you can see cotto has the knock out power but pacquiao was taking them like nothing and just smile after the round is over.

big difference for these two boxer, pacquaio box for the love of sport and he does his best to win. but on mayweather he fights for the money. so he could probably careless if he lose the fight then just take home the money and call it a day.

hey hey i cant wait for this fight also.

tricky_ab
11-17-2009, 06:29 PM
so mayweather is a counter puncher in other words. but as you can see cotto has the knock out power but pacquiao was taking them like nothing and just smile after the round is over.

big difference for these two boxer, pacquaio box for the love of sport and he does his best to win. but on mayweather he fights for the money. so he could probably careless if he lose the fight then just take home the money and call it a day.

hey hey i cant wait for this fight also.

I don't agree with this...Yeah money is a big deal (why wouldn't it be) but he would care if his streak was to end. And the man trains HARD for his fights. If he was so passive about the sport then he would have loss and quit a while ago...

I get the Filipino pride that people have but common...Anyways enough going back and forth about this...What we can agree on is that it's going to be one hell of a match!

klutchkhemist
11-18-2009, 12:21 AM

Mayweather has tremendous talent!! Ill give him that, but what im sayin is that he wont even fight a true legitimate welterweight in Sugar Shane. When Mayweather retired, Mosley became the #1 welterweight and when Mayweather came out of retirement, he opted to fight a lightweight. Right there tells the tale. If mayweather still thought he was pound for pound king, why not challenge the #1 welterweight?? Plus, he doesnt even make weight against a natural Lightweight. As a boxing fan, id rather see sugar shane fight Pretty boy floyd (and im filipino) but the rest of the world would rather see pacman vs Mayweather which would go down as one of the greatest fights of all time! Though I think Mayweather will pussy his way out of this fight.

zylvia213
11-18-2009, 12:42 AM
yeah fuck this cocky motherfucker.

dam this guys is so confident.... Im not a die hard boxing fan but if this fight was to happen it can go either way. Both boxers are talented in their own ways. So thats why i think its hard to say who would win. Gayweather is going to have to fight on this one though, he wont be able just to dance around like a little girl and just play defense. Regardless if its for money Mayweather is good in some way or else he wouldnt be a champ... now the questions will he be able to pull it off with Pacquiao, the pacman is very different fighter from all the other fighters Mayweahter has fought.

Anyway regardless of what im still on Pacquiao's side. I hope he puts Mayweather out of business.

Kaizen.
11-18-2009, 03:32 AM

So to sum it up, your pretty much saying Gayweather is all defense and fights like a little bitch? Full arsenal of arm-locking, and clinching?! Mayweather aint no brawler like Pacquiao thats for sure. I've seen Pacquiao take some shit and boy can he take some hits. Mayweather def doesnt have what it takes to knock Pacquiao out.

Predictions: Pacquiao wins. done

future predictions: rematch= Mayweather wins. So there will be a third fight = more money

tricky_ab
11-18-2009, 09:47 AM
So to sum it up, your pretty much saying Gayweather is all defense and fights like a little bitch? Full arsenal of arm-locking, and clinching?! Mayweather aint no brawler like Pacquiao thats for sure. I've seen Pacquiao take some shit and boy can he take some hits. Mayweather def doesnt have what it takes to knock Pacquiao out.

Predictions: Pacquiao wins. done

future predictions: rematch= Mayweather wins. So there will be a third fight = more money

Do you watch boxing at all? Or even do it for real in the gym? It's called the "sweet science" last time I checked! Using your head will get you further in a match then just your strength alone. Common fights like a bitch? Really? How about fights SMART! Why get gassed and throw punches that won't score you points AND will make you tired?! So I guess the use the ropes to save your legs and stamina would be a bitch move as well?

If he went into this fight with your boxing strategy and tried to bang it out with Mayweather, he'd loose in the early rounds.

wangan_cruiser
11-18-2009, 10:43 AM
Do you watch boxing at all? Or even do it for real in the gym? It's called the "sweet science" last time I checked! Using your head will get you further in a match then just your strength alone. Common fights like a bitch? Really? How about fights SMART! Why get gassed and throw punches that won't score you points AND will make you tired?! So I guess the use the ropes to save your legs and stamina would be a bitch move as well?

If he went into this fight with your boxing strategy and tried to bang it out with Mayweather, he'd loose in the early rounds.

lol it means he got no stamina yo!

thats why he fight like a bitch har har har har

tricky_ab
11-18-2009, 10:50 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/stormshaman/ohoq9.jpg

Ahh okay...

Kaizen.
11-19-2009, 03:02 AM
Yes I know the strategies of boxing. I've trained and have personally boxed numerous events myself and know what it takes to win.

1: Pacquiaos got stamina for days. He brings it all 12 rounds.
2: Mayweather dont got the strenght to knock Pacquiao out.
3: Pacquiaos knocked out Mayweathers opponents in earliar rounds.
4: Mayweather took a two year break while Pacquiaos knocking everyone out.
5: If Cotto's strenght couldn't knock out Pacquiao, Mayweather def can't.
6: If Pacquiao loses to Mayweather, I'll come back on here and say I apologize, IF that day comes, until than kiss my A**!

Pacquiao versus Bruce Lee is what I really want to see =)

usdm180sx
11-19-2009, 04:17 AM
Hey Mayweather, wanna join the party?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c5/ncarpio1/jointhepacquiaoparty.jpg

tricky_ab
11-19-2009, 10:06 AM
Yes I know the strategies of boxing. I've trained and have personally boxed numerous events myself and know what it takes to win.

1: Pacquiaos got stamina for days. He brings it all 12 rounds.
2: Mayweather dont got the strenght to knock Pacquiao out.
3: Pacquiaos knocked out Mayweathers opponents in earliar rounds.
4: Mayweather took a two year break while Pacquiaos knocking everyone out.
5: If Cotto's strenght couldn't knock out Pacquiao, Mayweather def can't.
6: If Pacquiao loses to Mayweather, I'll come back on here and say I apologize, IF that day comes, until than kiss my A**!

Pacquiao versus Bruce Lee is what I really want to see =)

Meh...everything you've mentioned was about strength (and like its been mentioned before, its not everything). I wouldn't put all my eggs in that one basket.

And no I won't kiss your ass...

Bring on this PPV! I can't wait to watch the ESPN countdown to the fight show!

ALTRNTV
11-19-2009, 09:20 PM
SrygTVJ-dNs

Touge Noob S13
11-19-2009, 10:10 PM
Haha, I saw that on TV. I like how they got the Filipina reporter to do the story lol.

ALTRNTV
11-20-2009, 02:54 AM
Hyprocriteweather
Why-5fkl30w

usdm180sx
11-20-2009, 04:24 AM
Haha, I saw that on TV. I like how they got the Filipina reporter to do the story lol.

I ain't mad. Cher Calvin is HOT

napaKAliboog
11-22-2009, 01:57 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! vegas was crazy! We went down the whole strip drunk as fuck interviewing all the PRs before the fight on video to you should've seen what they were saying.