PDA

View Full Version : Nastiest place you had to do a #2 at

FRpilot
07-26-2009, 03:04 PM
viewing the other thread about work restroom facilities got me thinking, what's the nastiest place you ever took a shit at? i know a long time ago, someone started a thread about nasty bathrooms, but it's interesting to hear new stories.

some background.. I used to never take a shit in public restroom, until about the time i got to college. maybe because in high school, the bathrooms were the worst and idiots would do nasty ass things like shit in the urinals and smear their shit on the walls. but eventually, i had to stay 10-15hrs a day on campus, so i learned how to take a shit there and in other public places.

anyways, outside of thatguys recollection of being in the army at some foreign country and having to dig a hole to shit in or some other foreign countries where you have to shit in a bowl and wash it out at a river, what's the nastiest place you took a shit in?

for me, it has got to be in the public porta-potty when i visited Santa Cruz beach. i've also gone to a few gas stations restrooms which were pretty nasty, but nothing as worst as this. I had just eaten a man sized meal before heading to the beach and something in there must have been bad because on the way there i could clearly feel a massive diarrhea building up. it was a struggle holding that turd in through the drive on the mountain roads to the beach and by the time i found parking there was no point in holding it in. there was no way i could hold it for another 4-5hrs till we left the beach. i had already held it in for the 1+ hr on the drive here and clenching my buttcheeks tightly wasn't helping since by the time i got there this foodbaby was ready to be born. it took forever to find parking at the beach and i wasn't going to get in the car and drive out of vicinity to take a dump, so my only choice was to use the porta-potty. inside was dirty as fuck, there was piss on the floor and smelled like the shitpile that various people have generously contributed to had probably been sitting there for a few days. i bet people do drugs in there at night and prostitues service their clients in this space as well. i honestly don't remember looking at the shitpile in the potty, i had to go so i laid down the paper quickly and struggled to pull my pants down in anticipation. when i let it rip, it must have been one of the most satisfying feelings of my life.

let's hear your stories.

Slammed180
07-26-2009, 03:44 PM
I work in construction.
All I get is the piss-floor, shitpile outhouses. Works fine if you have a set of balls.
I'm not in there to put on make-up and check my hair, so who cares if the floor is dirty? or if it smells? that's why we have shoes and a mouth to breathe through.

drift freaq
07-26-2009, 03:45 PM
this is a disgusting thread. LOL

Ineedparts
07-26-2009, 03:47 PM
Reminds me of the movie Trainspotting....

bizarke
07-26-2009, 03:56 PM
Reminds me of the movie Trainspotting....

Oh yeah pretty good movie. I think the worst place was a outhouse in the country. Pretty f. Ing gross.

VROOOM
07-26-2009, 04:17 PM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/nismothecat/dogma_shit_monster.jpg

mrpeepers
07-26-2009, 04:29 PM
Dingy ass NYC parking garage. No lights. No toilet seat. and the toilet bowl was covered in what seemed like soil.....

Otto347
07-26-2009, 09:35 PM
lol what about not making it to take a #2, I was running home from school but didnt make it in time :(

ranger240
07-26-2009, 09:38 PM
california.

BustedS13
07-26-2009, 09:42 PM
california.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

same.

shade
07-26-2009, 09:43 PM
anyways, outside of thatguys recollection of being in the army at some foreign country and having to dig a hole to shit in or some other foreign countries where you have to shit in a bowl and wash it out at a river, what's the nastiest place you took a shit in?

Uh oh... Thatguy is going to give you a mouthful about the 'a' word...

silversr
07-26-2009, 10:03 PM
I went to pick up my little sister from school and while I was sitting in the parking lot I sneezed and I shit my pants a little.:duh:

Slammed180
07-26-2009, 10:26 PM
I went to pick up my little sister from school and while I was sitting in the parking lot I sneezed and I shit my pants a little.:duh:

hahahaha.
That made me lol pretty good.

DALAZ_68
07-26-2009, 10:28 PM
ASB porter potty...lol

Homer_Simpson
07-26-2009, 10:29 PM
Into a hole in wooden platform that is perching over a fish pond. As my crap was falling through the hole, the fishy were having their meal underneath :barfkiss::Ownedd::faint::ughd::barf::eek2:.

ZenkiKid
07-26-2009, 10:34 PM
porto potty at a paintball place.

i learned to be more comfortable with taking a dump in public areas when I got a bad case of the stomach flu, and that same week I had placement tests for SDSU, man I cant even count how many times i had to use the bathroom that day.

duffman1278
07-26-2009, 10:37 PM
In the desert miles from anyone. Luckily I had plenty of napkins from earlier that morning at McDonald's.

jayrawr
07-26-2009, 10:43 PM
hahahahhaa ! hmm. when i was about 10 i was playin hide and seek and had to take a dump. but was still hiding.... hugest turd came out while i was hiding in a closet.

steve_o1989
07-26-2009, 10:45 PM
Craven Country Jamboree hahaha. It is a big music festival. Basically the middle of no where becomes a city of about 25000 for the weekend. Pretty much 4 days of being tanked. Anyways...porto potties are disgusting there...shit and puke all over the walls, the floor, the seat...definatly the nastiest place I have ever done the number two.

Although one time I shit in a park and wipped my ass with a pinecone. True story haha.

silly_13
07-26-2009, 11:17 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tvsquad.com/media/2007/10/south-park-emmy-bug.png

FRpilot
07-27-2009, 01:14 AM
Uh oh... Thatguy is going to give you a mouthful about the 'a' word...

where was he enrolled? marines? navy? i'm sure he's an understanding guy and it's an honest mistake.

DreamN
07-27-2009, 01:31 AM
He's in the National Guard :keke:

handinpants
07-27-2009, 01:55 AM
I have some seen some nasty toilets at any rave i have ever been to, Someone some where on here has pooed at a rave, I haven't.....

ESmorz
07-27-2009, 02:32 AM
In a bowl.

http://oneordinaryday.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/chocolatefrozenyogurt.jpg

TravisSW
07-27-2009, 02:40 AM
I have some seen some nasty toilets at any rave i have ever been to, Someone some where on here has pooed at a rave, I haven't.....

I don't think I've ever poo'ed at a rave, but have done #1 and that's freaky enough lol.

Especially at the Orion a way back when. lol
Q-Topia wasn't too pretty either.

jimmytango00
07-27-2009, 02:54 AM
river......

The Chad
07-27-2009, 06:00 AM
Camping...middle of woods, saw a stump in the shape of a toilet...5 splinters in a place no man should ever get a splinter...I was finished. :(

ThatGuy
07-27-2009, 08:06 AM
where was he enrolled? marines? navy? i'm sure he's an understanding guy and it's an honest mistake.

United States Marine Corps
11 years thus far

I won't kill you for saying "Army"... this time. :ddog:

Also, it's not "enrolled". It is Enlisted, or Comissioned, depending on rank.

:bow:

exitspeed
07-27-2009, 08:21 AM
STRIP CLUB!

That sucked.

Shift_Cory
07-27-2009, 08:34 AM
i totally agree with rave, i went out the other night, ate taco bell on the way there. wow what a bad idea. i took some vitamins and about 1/2 hour later i felt it rumble. went to the bathroom to find the urinal ripped off the wall, floor flooded about an inch of water, stunk like shit and the toilet had shit all over it. sooo i had to hover shit.

on the other hand a month ago i went to rothbury michigan for a huge music fest, hippy/rave shit. like 40,000 people. the portoshitters were FULL by the end of the night. nothing worse than sitting down in the dark to a big pile of shit slapin u in the ass:yum: good thing that ws my buddy and not me hahhahaha

LeftNutOfGowd
07-27-2009, 08:44 AM
in my underwear lol

jk

on the real i never really took a shit anywhere but at toilet

zorak
07-27-2009, 11:00 AM
i went camping in new mexico at a place called philmont and i pooped next to one of my friends, the toilets aren't separated by anything so the smells combined and it was just gross but funny at the same time.

nismo 240sx
07-27-2009, 11:11 AM
my craziest place was while i was riding at el mirage i was going up a hill on my quad and i had to take a shit so rode threw the mountian to find a spot where no can see and so i start taking a shit and i see my ass is right next to a fucking snake whole...i thought one was going to fucking bite me..lol and i had to use my boxers as paper to wipe...lol

enkei2k
07-27-2009, 11:12 AM
in a club at cancun mexico a few years back. nothing beats a stall full of vomit, drunk people banging on the doors, loud music etc etc...good times.

bigOdom1
07-27-2009, 11:37 AM
a little off topic but relative.

well my dog shit all in her cage last night. had to hose it down then give her a bath. then when i woke up this morning my step dad had let her out of my room to feed her and she shit in the living room floor. he left it there for me to clean up. the bissel steamcleaner pro only did so much to remove it from the white carpet. she will be staying outside til i see logs in the yard the prior were not logs but instead were liquid slimy stank.

XeroX
07-27-2009, 11:39 AM
The absolute nastiest place ive ever gone numero dos, was at a rave (massive). It was at Cow Palace back in 2k3 or sometime around then…it was “Planet New Year”

I have to say, that rave venue bathrooms are HORRIBLE, but this one was seriously horrible…All the stalls were taken except for one, so I went in there and shortly found out WHY! The toilet had gotten clogged and people were still using it, there was so much poop in there it was like a mountain made of every shade of shit you could imagine…The top of the poo mountain was higher than the toilet seat! Outside of it being horribly disgusing it was really pretty funny…I decided to hold the #2 back and just go number one…it sounded like I was peeing on a wet rag...lol…

Oh god, I almost forgot about that even happening…

+1 for Win

Shift_Cory
07-27-2009, 01:16 PM
hahahah ^^^ that shit is hillarious... i swear those clubs get destroyed... i fell sorry for the guy who has to come in clean and fix them :barf:

butters149
07-27-2009, 02:10 PM
along time ago at a public pool in the deep end. swam away when done and saw life guards reach in there with those long net things.

iwishiwas-all*
07-27-2009, 02:29 PM
by far the nastiest place is where I build race motors on fridays with this engine builder friend of a professor of mine.
His warehouse is all sorts of creep, and the bathroom probably has not be cleaned in 20 years. My buddy and I joke you can probably make 3 full rape-kits out of stuff in that bathroom.

Quickest shit of my life

Brian
07-27-2009, 02:30 PM
I had to take a poop all weekend at the track.
So, sunday morning, i walked to the Port-o-potty.
It smelled like shit
It looked like shit

sure enough, shit everywhere.

I did not go poop until sunday night.

ronmcdon
07-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Worst place for a #2, in my experience was probably the public bathroom in an air-port in Bombay, India.
This was sometime back in 1979 (hopefully things have improved by now).

The was literally shit stains wiped all over the walls, and no toilet paper to use.
Shitter wouldn't flush, so I had to share my load with somebody else's.
didn't smell that great.
Also got harassed by some strange old lady banging on the stall half-way through.

It was memorable.

VROOOM
07-27-2009, 03:31 PM
outhouse full of black widows while camping.

silly_13
07-27-2009, 03:53 PM
United States Marine Corps
11 years thus far

I won't kill you for saying "Army"... this time. :ddog:

Also, it's not "enrolled". It is Enlisted, or Comissioned, depending on rank.

:bow:
yup at the marine corp... where the chow is on boot camp..the wind blows in to the hall with the doors open and right outside the door is a porta potty so... u just trow up what u ate...lol

J90lude
07-27-2009, 04:10 PM
LLS funny thread

FRpilot
07-27-2009, 04:14 PM
Worst place for a #2, in my experience was probably the public bathroom in an air-port in Bombay, India.
This was sometime back in 1979 (hopefully things have improved by now).

sounds like before the events of slumdog millionaire

cali_love
07-27-2009, 04:16 PM
fuck that shit happen to me TWICE man ..
1st when i was taking creatine always had a bad stomach .. did it under bridge lol
2nd when i lock my self up lol haha i was in the garage.. did that shit on the bucket lol

Future240
07-27-2009, 04:19 PM
In my first dorm hall, piss on the floor, throw-up in the sink. Not a good place to have to shit.

FRpilot
07-27-2009, 04:23 PM
2nd when i lock my self up lol haha i was in the garage.. did that shit on the bucket lol

like chris tucker in friday, outside the house behind some bushes

veeates36
07-27-2009, 04:30 PM
Awww man.. Let me tell you story. Ok so we we're camping by Kern River and where we were they only had Porta-Potties. 10 min. before we about to bounce I get one of those horrible urges. You know the ones that make feel like ur stomach & anus actually own you..? So I grab some TP and gun it for the Porta that was in the hot sun all day. Man oh man let me tell ya' sweating and shitting in a Porta just sucks.

All in all it wasnt too bad. I mean dont get me wrong I'd hate to have to go that bad again. But I remember opening the door a a crack while in there and the fresh air was pretty refreshing. Haha

PS: Kern River is gorgeous fellas.

cali_love
07-27-2009, 04:34 PM
like chris tucker in friday, outside the house behind some bushes

lol haha damm i feel like watching that movie right now.. remember when tucker was taking a dump and that other dude start yelling

cali_love
07-27-2009, 05:03 PM
hahahha

watch this

YouTube - B EAZY HIPHOPEMENTARY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPhubuWSg24&feature=PlayList&p=43D2E1856EF2684D&index=0&playnext=1)

funny shiet ... 2:05

FRpilot
07-27-2009, 05:31 PM
Awww man.. Let me tell you story. Ok so we we're camping by Kern River and where we were they only had Porta-Potties. 10 min. before we about to bounce I get one of those horrible urges. You know the ones that make feel like ur stomach & anus actually own you..? So I grab some TP and gun it for the Porta that was in the hot sun all day. Man oh man let me tell ya' sweating and shitting in a Porta just sucks.

let me ask you, how does dried hot baked scat smell?

when i was in 5th grade, we went to a week long camping field trip thing. i remember i woke up early one morning before sunlight came out to use the restroom. some bastard had laid a nasty ass fresh doo doo from what i could only guess only by the reak smell was made of shit mixed with puke mixed with female blood from a period. i walked into the dark restroom only to be surprised by a most foul odor that made my eyes water and the feeling of throwing up. i ran out of there and didn't even get to pee. i never understood what people meant when they say something smelt so bad that they felt like throwing up until this experience. people who feel like throwing up from watching 2girls1cup don't know how lucky they are to be just watching something nasty because they never experienced the smell of a really nasty ass turd in real life.

EvilRB
07-27-2009, 06:09 PM
China..... All they have are holes in the ground to squat over!

zenki.life
07-27-2009, 10:57 PM
in the desert when i was camping. lol

drftkng951
07-28-2009, 05:22 PM
warped tour 07 98+ degree heat making port potties a shit oven, not some where to be for more than 2 min.....

flclsteve
07-28-2009, 06:11 PM
ex girlfriends front lawn not for the reason u think i just really had to go
and i was locked out

s13skank
07-28-2009, 06:13 PM
I went doo-doo behind a trashcan in an alley, i couldnt hold it in. I was prairie dogging

Drink&Drift
07-28-2009, 06:46 PM
gay bar....

CusCo_S14
07-28-2009, 08:20 PM
how bout this one THE OC FAIR...all that weird food the the rides....oohhh man ur just asking to catch sumthin...

upstate240sx
07-29-2009, 02:42 PM
viewing the other thread about work restroom facilities got me thinking, what's the nastiest place you ever took a shit at? i know a long time ago, someone started a thread about nasty bathrooms, but it's interesting to hear new stories.

some background.. I used to never take a shit in public restroom, until about the time i got to college. maybe because in high school, the bathrooms were the worst and idiots would do nasty ass things like shit in the urinals and smear their shit on the walls. but eventually, i had to stay 10-15hrs a day on campus, so i learned how to take a shit there and in other public places.

for me, it has got to be in the public porta-potty when i visited Santa Cruz beach. i've also gone to a few gas stations restrooms which were pretty nasty, but nothing as worst as this. I had just eaten a man sized meal before heading to the beach and something in there must have been bad because on the way there i could clearly feel a massive diarrhea building up. it was a struggle holding that turd in through the drive on the mountain roads to the beach and by the time i found parking there was no point in holding it in. there was no way i could hold it for another 4-5hrs till we left the beach. i had already held it in for the 1+ hr on the drive here and clenching my buttcheeks tightly wasn't helping since by the time i got there this foodbaby was ready to be born. it took forever to find parking at the beach and i wasn't going to get in the car and drive out of vicinity to take a dump, so my only choice was to use the porta-potty. inside was dirty as fuck, there was piss on the floor and smelled like the shitpile that various people have generously contributed to had probably been sitting there for a few days. i bet people do drugs in there at night and prostitues service their clients in this space as well. i honestly don't remember looking at the shitpile in the potty, i had to go so i laid down the paper quickly and struggled to pull my pants down in anticipation. when i let it rip, it must have been one of the most satisfying feelings of my life.

let's hear your stories.

dude i would have let one rip in the water , just pretend ur a big shark