PDA

View Full Version : Work Restroom Facilities.

Dirty Habit
07-26-2009, 11:51 AM
I leave work to go home for "lunch" everyday...just because I hate using public restrooms. Even today, when the place is empty. 'Im the only one there besides the security guard.

So now Im sitting in my nice bathroom, browsing ziliva. Then my lunch will be over and I will drive the 15 mins back to work.
Its been a slow day at work.

Im gonna make enchiladas for dinner tonight. mmm.

Discuss.

wh0aitznic0
07-26-2009, 11:59 AM
All I know is, if it's not my own home or hotel room, I will NOT do a number two in it. Number one? The world is my toilet for that one.

CrimsonRockett
07-26-2009, 12:37 PM
At the shop, our restroom used to be dirty as hell from all the sanding dust going in there.

Not to mention how dirty the floor would be when stepping on puddles from color sanding.

Got me mad because we spend the whole day at the shop. I live 30 minutes away. I'm not about to drive home to use my restroom, then drive back.

Bought a whole bunch of cleaning materials and left the thing spotless.

Now, we clean it every other day.

I can't stand having a dirty restroom.

TravisSW
07-26-2009, 12:42 PM
I refuse to go #2 and #1 is kind of pushing it at my work.

Work at a restaurant/bar and there is just some nasty ass people out there.

There is one bathroom that is kind of private so I use that one if any and forbid using the employee bathrooms, just as bad as the public's.

HyperTek
07-26-2009, 01:09 PM
whats wrong with you guys? you aint gonna die from it.. when u gotta go u gotta go.. i go to the bathroom like its a break from work lol

w0nderbr3ad
07-26-2009, 01:10 PM
I can't drop a duece anywhere other than my house. If I really have to go I'll pop a squat. But I'll #1 anywhere.

VROOOM
07-26-2009, 01:42 PM
whats wrong with you guys? you aint gonna die from it.. when u gotta go u gotta go.. i go to the bathroom like its a break from work lol

nothing like taking a dump and getting paid for it.

ThatGuy
07-26-2009, 01:54 PM
Seriously, you WOMEN need to get over this little sissy phobia you have going on.

Try taking a shit in a porta-john, in the desert, when it's 110 F in the shade.

Dig your own hole in the middle of the woods, and then just squat over it. No seat, no leverage for that monster your bowels have created. No water, or even magical blue "porta-juice" to help mask the smell. Just raw fecal destruction festering in that hole you spent 10 mins digging.

Try that out a couple times. You'll grow a back bone real quick and never think twice about the beautiful CONVENIENCES you are given in even the most disgusting bathroom.

Go in there, plant your ass, and claim that throne in the name of manly shits!

..or sneak back to the house. Don't forget to powder your cheeks when your done, ladies.

meteorite_flo
07-26-2009, 02:12 PM
Seriously, that's why they have those paper sheets to protect your ass from touching the rim. I use like 3 of those(or more if you want), if you got to go; THEN GO. I remember I had to use a porta-potty onetime, I didn't complain there was no other place to take a shit in sight. It was 7am, I'm out there waiting for the sheriff to come out. Also, I drank coffee that morning too. There was no way I'm holding that shit, so I went in and let loose. Plus, I'm not going to drive back home just to take a shit; That's ridiculous. I have to go through traffic back and fourth, just MAN UP.

TravisSW
07-26-2009, 02:17 PM
I'd much rather dig a hole and piss and shit in it instead of having to use some ganky ass toilets lol.

midnight zenki
07-26-2009, 02:20 PM
Seriously, you WOMEN need to get over this little sissy phobia you have going on.

Dig your own hole in the middle of the woods, and then just squat over it. No seat, no leverage for that monster your bowels have created. No water, or even magical blue "porta-juice" to help mask the smell. Just raw fecal destruction festering in that hole you spent 10 mins digging.

Try that out a couple times. You'll grow a back bone real quick and never think twice about the beautiful CONVENIENCES you are given in even the most disgusting bathroom.

Go in there, plant your ass, and claim that throne in the name of manly shits!

..or sneak back to the house. Don't forget to powder your cheeks when your done, ladies.

^Take heed, for he speaketh thy truth:bowdown:

HyperTek
07-26-2009, 02:27 PM
i used to be like that in elementary /highschool, but thats because they didnt have the paper protectors and kids would mess around with you like throw stuff etc lol.

But as an adult? come on, no ones gonna try to take a peek at you *if someone did, they they are queers* or your gonna die from it etc. lol

zenki.life
07-26-2009, 02:56 PM
ahahahaha. ThatGuy really put things in perspective.

sleep
07-26-2009, 03:06 PM

I do that every single day.. It will be 113 on tuesday. It is like shitting in a sauna. Pouring sweat like you jumped into a pool. Then when you finish and walk out, it feels refreshing walking into 113 degree sunlight. Imagine that.

Not to mention im an industrial/commercial plumber. If you pussies are scared of the damned seat, try dealing with the pipes! Homos!

FYI Bathroom sink drains are 100x worse then a Toilet drain.

FRpilot
07-26-2009, 03:10 PM
http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7926056038/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/14/finch.jpg

Shitbreak noun, plural shitbreaks. 1. A person that can not or will not defecate in a public place. They have to go home or a familiar place to relieve themselves; Excessively or affectedly prim and proper; excessively fastidious and easily disgusted. From the movie, American Pie, the Paul Finch character is called 'Shitbreak' by his friends because he can not take a shit in the school's bathroom. He goes home during the school day to use his own toilet.

"Shitbreak brings his own silverware to a restaraunt"

SimpleS14
07-27-2009, 10:54 AM

Eh, some people are worried about getting Hep

Dirty Habit
07-27-2009, 11:36 AM
FYI. Im back again. From work.

Taking the browns to the superbowl.

And yes I will powder my junk afterwards. If you are in the military no one gives a shit if you smell like ass.
Its a bit different in an office setting...

Oh yeah, Im gettin paid right now too. =)

Bubbles
07-27-2009, 11:45 AM
I have to drive 30 minutes each way, that's just not happening.

Nothing better than dropping a big one while getting paid, when someone has already warmed the seat for you.

DALAZ_68
07-27-2009, 11:52 AM
Nothing better than dropping a big one while getting paid

nothing like it...excuse me, its almost lunch time right now actually and i gotta drop off the kids at the pool...

Bubbles
07-27-2009, 11:55 AM
Go ahead sir, I already warmed that seat.

murda-c
07-27-2009, 12:03 PM
There's a single stall bathroom here in the basement that the janitors use, so it's always spotless and you get some privacy.

Ima tear that shit up when i finish my sushi.

!Zar!
07-27-2009, 12:18 PM
I'll shit anywhere.

I'll shit at work.

I'll shit at school.

I'll shit at friends houses.

I'll shit in portapottys.

I'll shit in public restrooms.

And if you give me the opportunity, I'll shit on you.

ThatGuy
07-27-2009, 12:23 PM
And yes I will powder my junk afterwards. If you are in the military no one gives a shit if you smell like ass.

If you smell like shit after taking a dump, then obviously no one ever taught you how to wipe your own ass. :mepoke:

Dirty Habit
07-27-2009, 01:33 PM
If you smell like shit after taking a dump, then obviously no one ever taught you how to wipe your own ass. :mepoke:

Only women wipe their asses!!

:tardrim:

murda-c
07-27-2009, 01:37 PM
Does anyone else her dislike a warm toilet seat?

Even in winter that shit annoys me.

!Zar!
07-27-2009, 01:40 PM

Probably just sits on the toilet yelling, "MAAMMAAAA. I'M FINISHED!!!!".

murda-c
07-27-2009, 01:42 PM

Hahaha i remember being a little kid and one day my mom had the tv up too loud to hear me, and i learned to wipe myself...with paper towels...and clogged the shit outta the toilet...

But at least my ass was clean.

g-via
07-27-2009, 01:57 PM
they make a buck while I make a dime, that's why I shit on company time

FRpilot
07-27-2009, 02:47 PM

that's disgusting. nothing worst than the feeling of buttmud between your cheeks.

Devil Man
07-27-2009, 02:57 PM
i make it a point to shit at work since i get paid for it, and it acts as a mini break. also its a high presure toliet so i dont have to worry about clogging up my toliet at home. its always clean too since i am the only guy at work and its a mens bathroom.

LimeLite Racing
07-27-2009, 03:22 PM
Hahaha that reminds me of "shitbreak" from that movie. Ummmmmm American Pie or some shit.

DALAZ_68
07-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Go ahead sir, I already warmed that seat.

you dont understand how awesome it felt...i had beef for dinner, no wi remembered lol

I'll shit anywhere.

I'll shit at work.

I'll shit at school.

I'll shit at friends houses.

I'll shit in portapottys.

I'll shit in public restrooms.

And if you give me the opportunity, I'll shit on you.

taking a shit at school was dope, football team had there own bathroom, we had a key for it...so fucking awesome, took a girl in there once to ...well u know... :snoop:

LOL

i feel sorry for ur ass...

LOL i was crakin up at work...thank you

Hahaha i remember being a little kid and one day my mom had the tv up too loud to hear me, and i learned to wipe myself...with paper towels...and clogged the shit outta the toilet...

But at least my ass was clean.

same here...but i threw the paper out the window...vengence was sweet...:rolleyes:

iHeartTheTouge
07-28-2009, 02:02 AM
super bored, so this is a little long.

A few months ago, when I went to take a look at the 240z's I eventually bought, I was half way through the hour and 45min drive to the guys house when this horrible pain in my abdomen hit me. That unmistakable shit from hell feeling. Normally, I would never take a shit at a rest stop, let alone a port-a-potty at a rest stop.
I am one of those ladies.
There was no holding this monster until I got home! I was lucky enough to come across a rest stop very quick.
Pulled into a spot real fast, slammed the door, and booked it for the bathroom area. IT WAS PACKED! So I made a mad dash for the line of port-a-potties in the back.
Suprisingly, it didnt smell bad at all when I got in. Laid down my layer of protective paper very hurridly, sat down, and unleashed all hell! I felt better knowing i'm the reason people will gag in that port-a-potty. Unfortunately it hit me again on the way back, and had to repeat the whole uncomfortable shits ordeal.

sleep
08-01-2009, 04:34 PM
http://operachic.typepad.com/opera_chic/images/2007/04/21/pepto.jpg

thatdrifterguy
08-02-2009, 07:53 AM
I'd much rather dig a hole and piss and shit in it instead of having to use some ganky ass toilets lol.

hell yeah, id rather do that. and the hep? no thanks, dont want. dont forget that sometimes you get a splash back and that already feels sick when its just your own shit

Pblesh85
08-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Taking a dump can be one of the greatest feelings, EVER..........

I laugh at everyone who refuses to crap in a public restroom, or.... put down the ass gasket/toilet paper on the seat. Whats the big deal ? I dont like germs, but at the end of the day I wash my ass, and anything that is on it(i.e. public restroom residue).

My two crowning achievments for defication:

2. runner up- In the middle of afghanistan, on top of a 3 story OP, I stick my ass out the railing and "let loose". Bombs away.... splat !!!(ive done this twice:bowrofl:)

1. crowning achievment- Myself and a few buddies are helping a friend move out of his & ex-whorish-drug addict-wifes apt. Out of no where the topic of a double decker comes into topic. So one of my friends says "YOU WONT", well I take dares very serious. So in the middle of doing the deed, two of my friends barge in with cell phone cameras in hand. All I can do is sit there and smile as im sitting on the tank. Well it was a "floater", and about 13'' long....

Oh, the fond memories of craping in places other than my home toilet. I really recomend pooping in some place other than a "john". It will always leave you with a smile on your face:D