PDA

View Full Version : PA WTT: Modded 99 Passat 1.8t for s13/14

stimpsrps13
07-24-2009, 12:41 PM
My last post was shut down because I had an external link, so here are the details. Im looking for a swapped s13/14, or a stock car plus some cash.

The car up for trade is a silver 99 Passat 1.8t, it is 5 speed and I am the second owner. I bought the car about 2 years ago from an older man who purchased the car new in 1999. Apparently he is friends with the owner of AWE tuning, so throughout the time he owned it he had a few modifications performed by them. He had the car chipped and had the exhaust and suspension installed by AWE. It’s not often that you see a man in his late 50’s driving around a modified Passat! So I bought the car and performed the rest of the mods listed below. I have most of the maintenance records and receipts for the car from the time is was purchased. This car has been meticulously maintained, and it has been running on Pentosin 5w-40 synthetic oil its whole life. The timing belt was done around 80k, and the only thing I have had to replace on the car was the ICM. It is an excellent daily driver, and it is pretty quick for a heavy 4 door car. It currently has around 102000 miles and it runs and drives like it’s new. There are not many issues with the car, other than a few appearance flaws. It has 2 nicks next to the drivers side taillight, and one on the rear bumper which car be seen in the pictures. Both taillights are tinted, but its no the best tint job, so there are some creases in the film. I just never got around to fixing it, it looks fine from far away. The clutch has also started to slip from time to time on shifts at higher rpms, but it will be fine for a while as long as it is taken care of. There may be some things I am forgetting, but I think I covered most of the important aspects of the car. Email = [email protected]

Pictures: http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/stimpe36/Passat/?action=view&current=DSC00011.jpg (http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/stimpe36/Passat/?action=view&current=DSC00011.jpg)

Engine:

-Custom intake with K&N filter
-Techtonics 2.5” catback exhaust
-GIAC ecu chip
-Silicon turbo inlet pipe
-Bailey diverter valve with relocation
-Custom fmic with 2.25” piping
-Denso iridium ik22 plugs
-PSI test pipe (uninstalled)

Exterior:

-Mesh Kamie style grill
-20% tint with lifetime warranty
-Borbet 17x8 type T wheels with Bridgestone Turanza 225/45 tires
-Tinted taillights
-Stubby antenna

Suspension/Brakes:

-H&R race lowering springs
-Bilstein struts
-New rear rotors and Mintex pads
-Front rotors and Mintex pads have less than 10k miles

Interior:

-Clarion head unit
-VDO boost gauge with NSP column pod
-CF shift knob

-Almost all of the o.e. parts on the car will also be sold with it, including a full set of stock wheels.

Turbo_bLUe
07-24-2009, 12:46 PM
ahhh stimpfle...finally makin moves to get a 240.

stimpsrps13
07-24-2009, 12:57 PM
Andy I told you we need to learn how to drift together... haha Im trying to see if Ill be able to get any bites on a trade before I settle on trading for Szivos's car.

Tyler.
07-24-2009, 06:59 PM
are these fwd or awd?

K_style
07-24-2009, 07:14 PM
are these fwd or awd?

never knew passat came with AWD... thought only A4 came with quattro...

stimpsrps13
07-25-2009, 08:06 AM
Some Passats do come in AWD but this one is FWD. Instead of calling it Quattro like Audi they call it 4 Motion.