PDA

View Full Version : Auto stores and female employees

HyperTek
07-23-2009, 07:57 PM
no im not being disrespectful.. but like Ill call a auto store, and a girl will pick up.. its like automatically you will ask something and she wont have any clue and only pick up key words.. like last night I call autozone to ask if they rent out tools, and asked if they had any a/c vacuum/pumps/evacution systems for rent *as I've read online that they do*, and she only hears vacuums out of the discription i gave her "Sorry sir we dont rent out vacuums".

hahaha... but i mean this has happened a few times where Id ask the person on the phone something simple and they have no clue as to what im asking about.. Should i just request to ask to someone else or what? that seems kinda mean. lol

Its like as soon as a girl picks up the phone, i know in my head that this wont go anywhere lol.

But than again, same goes for those puss dudes that get jobs there who dont have any clue what a sway bar endlink is.. lmao.

Future240
07-23-2009, 08:00 PM
I rarely see a female work at any auto store. That is what you get for livin in cali. hahaha

flip3d
07-23-2009, 08:31 PM
as much as i hated working at autozone, i really miss it :|

chicks working there was a benefit

simmode1
07-23-2009, 08:32 PM
I rarely see a female work at any auto store. That is what you get for livin in cali. hahaha

Nope. Its the same here in Texas. You're almost better off just driving down there. Chick answers the phone = automatic Fail.

zenki.life
07-23-2009, 08:34 PM
i see a bunch of women at autozone. my town and in the valley

TiNMAN
07-23-2009, 08:34 PM
i was actually helped by one not too long ago at an autozone

i didn't really have any problems. she even referred me to other shops that carried what i was looking for

:hs:

I LUV MY S13
07-23-2009, 08:37 PM
i see a bunch of women at autozone. my town and in the valley

same here..

TiNMAN
07-23-2009, 08:41 PM
^employees or customers? lol

k-love
07-23-2009, 08:44 PM
I worked at the autozone here in MD and we had a girl working, at first she was kinda uhhhh what? now shes pro and knows what shes doing and corrects customers all the time.
Theres another girl there now though, one time she was like "uh where are the batteries?"
(anyone thats ever been in a parts store more than once, especially autozone, they are on a hugeee wall rack right near the computers).

speedgod^s13
07-23-2009, 09:06 PM
There is this one Napa store that I always used to go to pick up oil filters for my SR. Reason why I always went there? There was a hot milf working, and to top things off, she was car smart. She was helping the guy workers in there!!! Haven't been there in a while, and I think it's a Carquest store now, so I don't know if she's still there. What a rare gem, she was. :love: If only she wasn't married. :D

ronmcdon
07-23-2009, 09:10 PM
There's always at least one chick who works at the auto-stores I visit.
Didn't seem particularly knowledgeable or incompetent.

mrflip69
07-23-2009, 09:24 PM
Heh the stoner guys that work at these places can be as bad as the chicks. At least the girls are trying.

http://www.sloshspot.com/photos/blog/full/photo_1238456094.png

GREXS14
07-23-2009, 09:45 PM
where I live it seems like they just hire them for deliveries at least thats how it seems cause the parts guys at the dealer I work at are always looking for an excuse to call and order more things we dont need.

Nismoknightska-t
07-23-2009, 10:33 PM
the chick that works at the autozone by my place, is the shit!!

she knows more about parts/cars then most guys.. :love:

FRpilot
07-23-2009, 10:57 PM
same with frys electronics or bestbuy. they have these chick salesmans, but they don't know shit about electronics when you ask them about things.

HyperTek
07-23-2009, 11:01 PM
frys and bestbuy got some cuties tho!!!
esp. them pants they wear =D

ryguy
07-23-2009, 11:28 PM
The female general manager at the Autozone by me is the most knowledgeable person working there, she knows her shit. She's helped me more than once.

driven_
07-23-2009, 11:31 PM
Lol,

a GUY at Advance Auto Parts didnt know what a relay was,

he was like "Mel, what is this thing?"

Mel: "That's a relay"

cha'mon guy, i'm 16 and i know what a relay is, hell, i dont even know much bout cars yet either. lol.

upstate240sx
07-23-2009, 11:43 PM
yea its hit or miss really, ive worked with some girls that know parts only because theyve been selling the shit for years , but if u described a car problem or symptom, they couldnt help u. but some girls i kno are decent, my girl absorbs everything i do and say, shes to the point where shes done things like change a bad control arm in my g20, she bought my sr20, and will gladly spend a night in, in order for me to buy some car part. in the same token my ass is going to the craft store to look at yarn and shit like that with her

silly_13
07-24-2009, 12:05 AM
frys and bestbuy got some cuties tho!!!
esp. them pants they wear =D
hellz yea... like the 3 autozone's that i go to around my area has some fine chicks that works there and its soo fun to flirt with them hahah and some of them actually know what im talking about, and the ones at best buy WOOT!!!

ZilviaKid
07-24-2009, 01:24 AM
i used to work at bestbuy. the girls that work there are all sluts. best job ever.

duffman1278
07-24-2009, 01:32 AM
There's like 3 chicks that work at autozone next to my place and they all know what I'm talking about when I ask them for parts. Ones sorta iffy but she ends up coming through with no head ache on my end.