PDA

View Full Version : I nearly shat my pants.....

dOMEmE
07-23-2009, 04:11 AM
so the story goes, i work for this "JDM" food distributor and our warehouse is pretty dam big! like 2 costco's put together! we have our inventory side and our actual work area were we palletize and blah blah....so they send my happy ass to go clean the inventory side, the inventory side are like 15, 20 isles of just food staked up in racks 3 stories high...each isle aprox 50 feet long..

so im going up and down each isle with a broom just singing...when i get the erie as feeling that some one is watching...kept sweeping...and sweeping, i see a piece of wood under a rack, so i reach down for it.....as im bent over something touches my face and rubbs there fingers down....i jump back and to my surprise no one there!!!! as it was i was shiiting bricks already...like 2 seconds after i jump i hear a little girl laughing!!! holy crap! i dropped the broom and did the 20 yard dash out of there!

so i tell a couple people...and those bastards said that they knew that side was "haunted" they just dont like telling the new people because they get freaked out....those asses made me find out the hard way....thanks...

so then later i find out the literraly the next piece of land over is a cemetary!!!! out company bought out a piece of there land to pave it and make a parking lot for 18 wheelers!!

well....im still scared....and no i wasnt on crack...i felt my skin sink like if someone grabbed me and i heard a little girls laughter that i will never forget....

murda-c
07-23-2009, 04:13 AM
this reminds me of when i played FEAR and then peed.

well i'm gonna go play deadspace

Redline24/7
07-23-2009, 04:13 AM
were you on crack?

kevmeistah21
07-23-2009, 04:15 AM
watch out behind you.http://media.movieweb.com/img/I/2/7/PH0UN82305aI27_m.jpg

I LUV MY S13
07-23-2009, 04:18 AM
wen i used to work at circuit city..supposedly our warehouse was haunted by a lil girl..my manager(coo as fuck) was closing late one time wit my homie, they suddenly herd a lil girls laughter, no one else was there..there has been many occasions where ppl hear or see something, i'd say about 12 occasions in the 2 yrs i worked there..wen i was closing wit my homie(supervisor) one of the doors slammed and we fuckin booked it:ughd::ughd:

story goes wen the building was first built the guy in charge took his daughter to the sight..there was an accident and she died..building was like 22yrs old

dOMEmE
07-23-2009, 04:28 AM
i might sound gay for confesing but that picture you posted scared the shit out of me again!!! no joke i really looked back, im in the dark ... not anymore sleeping with the lights on today...

i really got scared, the touch was SO real! like little fingers! and that laugh...that unforgettable laugh...OMG....thinking about makes me want to crap....

dOMEmE
07-23-2009, 04:29 AM
were you on crack?

no but i wish i was....maybe that would have gave me the courage to swing that broom for the fences and try to hit something...lol

josephin510
07-23-2009, 04:40 AM
My dad has this old super heavy solid oak rocking chair one morning i wake up to see it rocking so i blink a couple times then watch it come to a stop. Its sits ontop of a thick rug so it want scratch the wood floor no windows were open no wind and even still its way to heavy to rock with just wind.Even still it rocked for atleast ten seconds or more.IDK i still dont believe in ghost though.

Kamburrito
07-23-2009, 04:47 AM
i hate hearing about ghosts .. they scare the shit out of me ..

breaker103
07-23-2009, 04:47 AM
lol my dad work at a warehouse in Anaheim that he said was haunted too but the funny pat is he would mess with people like make a fort out of pallets then he would go to sleep and wait till people forgot about him then he would mess with the new people by talking through the pallets lol.

or to mess with the forklift operators he would turn of the propane tank in the back ( and anyone who has had this happens know it i wll run for a little bit then die) and the operator doesn't know what the hell happened and just runs

zenki.life
07-23-2009, 04:54 AM
that picture was perfect. scared me too lol

dOMEmE
07-23-2009, 04:58 AM
lol my dad work at a warehouse in Anaheim that he said was haunted too but the funny pat is he would mess with people like make a fort out of pallets then he would go to sleep and wait till people forgot about him then he would mess with the new people by talking through the pallets lol.

or to mess with the forklift operators he would turn of the propane tank in the back ( and anyone who has had this happens know it i wll run for a little bit then die) and the operator doesn't know what the hell happened and just runs

LMAO! im picturing him in a pallet fort grinning just waiting for his next victim!! lol

enkei2k
07-23-2009, 09:31 AM
how did the laughter sound like? just curious lol

Dirty Habit
07-23-2009, 09:47 AM
In college I moved into this house that an old couple used to live in, both died and their son turned it into a house for students. It was on the main party drag near the school and my friends and I got it for a killer price.
We figured out why when we moved it. Orange shag carpet out of the 60's. Avocado colored walls, crazy ass architecture...the place just looked funky on the inside. Had a really wierd setup too. There was a door in my room upstairs that opened up to a cement wall. The upstiars hallway was crooked. Had to walk sideways to get down it to my room from the stairs and it had a in wall vacuum system that always turned on at random, causing it to make a shit ton of noise and rattle the house. Even worse in the basement was a locked door...which closed off half the house's basement. We broke into it one night and there was TONS of old creepy shit like a huge fucking bathtub sitting i the center of the room with a huge brown ring of something stuck to the inside of it. A huge ass doll house that looked like the actual house. Just wierd shit.
The worst part about this place was that everytime we or one of us was home with no one upstairs, it sounded like someone was up there. Sounds of people dropping stuff on the floor, sounds of people falling down upstairs. Shit that sometimes rocked the house, and we would run up there to find NOTHING. You would hear stuff dragged against the floor picked up and then dropped again. Doors opening and closing at random.

Needless to say I stayed at my girls house almost all the time and only crashed there out of necessity. Place always gave us an uneasy feeling.

HyperTek
07-23-2009, 10:06 AM
you gotta look up that warehouse on shadowlands website or whatever to see if its on there. =)

Matej
07-23-2009, 10:09 AM
Haha, how come it's always a little girl?

Dakota Fanning?

HyperTek
07-23-2009, 10:13 AM
haah yeah i was thinkin that too.. in movies, video games *like Fear* , stories, its always a lil girl.. girls are suppose to be cute and innocence..

bornslippy73
07-23-2009, 10:21 AM
I hate that. I worked as an administrator for this care facility for elderly and that place had an entire hallway that was haunted. What suck was that was where the kitchen and cafeteria was so everytime I had to work late and was hungry I had to ask one of the nursing staff to come with me.

We had several sightings of decease elderly patients that died in their sleep at the facility wandering that hallway.

The current staff also does not tell newly hired staff either. Its fucked up, but we get our laughs out of it.

99maxgtr
07-23-2009, 10:37 AM
dude that's creepy as hell. it kind of reminds me of the time i came home from school. i was like in 3rd grade and i noticed my mom was home early b/c her car was outside. so i yell out "mom?" i do this a couple times and go looking for her around the house but no answer.
then i hear in a creepy voice "dannnyyy" i get freaked the fuck out and run out my house. my mom pop's out behind the couch and starts cracking up. she got me good.

JohnnyDrfiter22
07-23-2009, 10:44 AM
When i was growing up the house that we lived in was extremely haunted. One night my mom said she heard pounded but it was coming from inside the house. Just about everytime wed walk past the attic door it would knock or make a creeking sound. My family is very very religious, iv never scene nor heard of horror flicks growing up. Even ppl that came to visit us said they felt something. We have had those spiritual chasers come to the house and check it out, they even said there was something there.

I drove past the house last time i was home and it was borded up and looks like no one lived there, i try not to think about the house cuz it freakin creeps the crap outta me!

g-via
07-23-2009, 10:45 AM
Shit Dirty Habit, I would have LOVED to stay in that house. Shit that scares the crap outta me is awesometown.

Did you take any pics?!

ranger240
07-23-2009, 10:57 AM
dude that's creepy as hell. it kind of reminds me of the time i came home from school. i was like in 3rd grade and i noticed my mom was home early b/c her car was outside. so i yell out "mom?" i do this a couple times and go looking for her around the house but no answer.
then i hear in a creepy voice "dannnyyy" i get freaked the fuck out and run out my house. my mom pop's out behind the couch and starts cracking up. she got me good.

your mom is fucked up hahahahhahaha

can an admin sticky this and change the title to "the official ghost story thread, no bullshit or ban"

Dirty Habit
07-23-2009, 10:58 AM
Shit Dirty Habit, I would have LOVED to stay in that house. Shit that scares the crap outta me is awesometown.

Did you take any pics?!

No we didnt. My roomates and I were pretty freaked out so we really didnt touch anything at all. Just looked around, then shut the door and locked it back up.

I took a first edition print of gone with the wind from an abandon plantation house in N.C. when I was in high school... My friends warned me that it was bad luck and the place was haunted. The place looked the same as it did 30 something years ago. Even the bed was made. People there respected it and left it be. I thought I was too cool.

The next morning my mom woke me up and told me my grandmother had fallen down the stairs and broke her neck, she was barely alive. Before I went to see her at the hospital I drove back to the place and put the book back in the same spot.

I dont fuck around with stuff like that. I left everything in the room be. lol.

zylvia213
07-23-2009, 12:21 PM
Ok i dont want to say that i dont believe in spirits or ghost 100%... kinda do but i dont know.

Anyway heres one of my expirience. Back then when i was still living with my parents, we lived in some apartments that were pretty new in Los Angeles. Had never heard of any stories of what was built there before or anything. Anyway my dad use to work grave yard shift so he would get off work around 5am. At the time it was mom, dad, me and my 2 little brothers living together. So my mom use to go pick my dad up when he got off work everyday. My little brothers use to sleep in the same room with my parents, so my mom use to wake me up before leaving to pick up my dad. So I would go to my parents room and lay on their bed to stay with the kids. My dad and mom had told me before that their room was haunted and they would hear stuff and feel stuff. So my dad would sleep during the day when we all would leave to school and work. He had told me several times that when he was sleeping he would feel someone or something pull both his legs like from his ankles really fast and there was no one at that time in the house everyone was gone. My mom would tell me when she would fall asleep at night she could here someone laying down on the bed and alos would hear heavy breathing.

So anyway my mom wakes me up to go pick my dad up one early morning.... i got lay down to their bed and i fall asleep again. As im sleeping on my belly with my feet hanging out the bed i feel something pull on my ankles.... i wake up and first thing i thought was my dad fucking around with me so i go back to sleep. I would say like 5 minutes later i hear my parents walk in.... I was like WTF, I never slept or kick it in their room ever again.

ravinaziankid
07-23-2009, 12:30 PM
So after reading this..does this confirm that ghosts and paranormal stuff are real?

silly_13
07-23-2009, 12:38 PM
yes it is real!

T_wei
07-23-2009, 12:50 PM
Fuck this thread gives me the chills....

i never seen any ghost but there was this one time when i was sleeping and i

woke up sideways with my face facing the wall. I wanted to turn the other

way but i couldn't my body was just stuck. I was scared shitless, i wanted to

scream but i can't even do that. I was panicking for about 20 mins and

nothing really happened so i decided fuck it w/e happens happens im going

back to sleep. So i did i woke up next day 3 houses down from me some

doods father passed away i was FUCKING freaked out.

jamg
07-23-2009, 12:51 PM
dude i would have fucked that ghost.

put it in her butt or something

S-Nation S13
07-23-2009, 12:53 PM
lol ghost..shit if i heard that i would be out!! no questions asked nothing has happened now,but i would stick around to find out (o_0)!!

MURPHY
07-23-2009, 12:57 PM
^^ dakota fanning?

i don't know but screw these horror stories

nismo 240sx
07-23-2009, 12:58 PM
i remeber when i was ten and me and my family moved to pomona the first night we stayed there i woke up to a guy standing in my window with a suit case he looked like in his mid 30...he kept staring out side waiting for something idk what...anyways i made a noise and he turned back and look at me and i coverd my face my blanket.. 5 mins later jumped up to turn the light on and kept it on for like 30 min then turned it off and he was gone...freaked the shit out of me!!!

butters149
07-23-2009, 01:26 PM
damn check out this real story "bleeding house"

Bleeding house? demonic haunting? - Yahoo! Answers (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvMAo8vQ_zQfR8gVD7ANEN_7xQt.;_ylv=3?qid =20090722112041AAHCwP3)

w0nderbr3ad
07-23-2009, 01:28 PM
you should have started jerkin your meat and see if those little fingers would help you out hahahaa.

dahveed
07-23-2009, 01:34 PM
i work cleaning industrial lots out in san marcos/carlsbad in a tundra street sweeper. i don't know if any of you guys are familiar with the loading docks that they have. anyways, one night i unfortunately i had to work by myself, and it was around 10PM. i normally finish up at like 6PM. i was dumping out the trash from the back of the sweeper into a dumpster(with a shovel, the hydraulic pump broke :( ) , right next to some loading docks. i'm about halfway done shoveling the shit, when i hear some child-like giggling, and i fucking throw the shovel into the back and just fucking haul ass outta there haha. i'm like nearly shitting myself as i'm leaving the lot haha. leaves and shit were flying out because my dumbass forgot to close the little flap at the back, so i had to pull over and close it. it gets so fuckin lonely up there, i take an air rifle everytime now lol. shoot a dove or two once in a while haha. i told my co-workers this but and they said i was probably just tired, then laughed and called me a pussy. but still. hah.

damn, i write like an idiot. no wonder i'm going in the army :P

murda-c
07-23-2009, 01:35 PM
i work cleaning industrial lots out in san marcos/carlsbad in a tundra street sweeper. i don't know if any of you guys are familiar with the loading docks that they have. anyways, one night i unfortunately i had to work by myself, and it was around 10PM. i normally finish up at like 6PM. i was dumping out the trash from the back of the sweeper into a dumpster(with a shovel, the hydraulic pump broke :( ) , right next to some loading docks. i'm about halfway done shoveling the shit, when i hear some child-like giggling, and i fucking throw the shovel into the back and just fucking haul ass outta there haha. i'm like nearly shitting myself as i'm leaving the lot haha. leaves and shit were flying out because my dumbass forgot to close the little flap at the back, so i had to pull over and close it. it gets so fuckin lonely up there, i take an air rifle everytime now lol. shoot a dove or two once in a while haha. i told my co-workers this but and they said i was probably just tired, then laughed and called me a pussy. but still. hah.

damn, i write like an idiot. no wonder i'm going in the army :P

some guy was stoned and giggling at you running away.

kevmeistah21
07-23-2009, 01:43 PM
i remeber when i was ten and me and my family moved to pomona the first night we stayed there i woke up to a guy standing in my window with a suit case he looked like in his mid 30...he kept staring out side waiting for something idk what...anyways i made a noise and he turned back and look at me and i coverd my face my blanket.. 5 mins later jumped up to turn the light on and kept it on for like 30 min then turned it off and he was gone...freaked the shit out of me!!!

you have encountered g-man from half life

http://www.sijun.com/dhabih/portfolio/images/gman.jpg

dahveed
07-23-2009, 02:01 PM
some guy was stoned and giggling at you running away.
haha maybe if i was in the city. there's a shitload of fucking crazy ass crackheads and bums in some of the areas i work in. i need a new job :(

EDIT: shoulda clarified, the laughing came from inside one of the docks. not a single car/truck in sight, only me lol.

nismo 240sx
07-23-2009, 02:23 PM
you have encountered g-man from half life

http://www.sijun.com/dhabih/portfolio/images/gman.jpg

maybe fucker was wearing a suit too!!

4DOOR_LIFE
07-23-2009, 02:38 PM
dude i would have fucked that ghost.

put it in her butt or something

after reading that. all that came into my head was that scene in Scary Movie 2? i think it is. well that scene where that ghost bangs tori spelling on the ceiling. lol

zylvia213
07-23-2009, 02:59 PM
The appartments i live in are only 2 floors. I live on the second floor and on some nights when im in bed i hear people walking up there.... its kinda creepy

palmdale_mob
07-23-2009, 03:25 PM
Damn dude reading that story gave me chills, and then once again when I saw that picture lol

keistyle
07-23-2009, 04:23 PM
your not down to pull your dick out

jamg
07-23-2009, 04:25 PM
you can't be scared of ghosts...

maybe if i was by myself, yeah, but with another person, don't be scared...they can't do shit to you.

keistyle
07-23-2009, 04:27 PM
do you watch "A Haunting", on Discovery Channel?

that is a creepy show.

Its hard to believe in ghosts, and spirits and all that jazz.

you can't be scared of ghosts...

maybe if i was by myself, yeah, but with another person, don't be scared...they can't do shit to you.

Bubbles
07-23-2009, 04:31 PM
..and no i wasnt on crack..

Really?

You should try it.

It's pretty sweet.

dOMEmE
07-24-2009, 02:54 AM
Really?

You should try it.

It's pretty sweet.

.......lmao!

coww-cho!!!!!
07-24-2009, 03:35 AM
as of now i just cant sleep so what do i do?
log onto Zilvia and read this whole thread......thanks

my sis told saw a ghost before and heres how it goes

my sis moved to these one story apartments in riverside off of la sierra where riverwalk is now.
she lived there with only her son since she got a divorced and my dad wasnt too fond of the place once he heard about it.
so after a week of living there my sister would always hear the water running in the kitchen even though she had turned it off right before she went to bed. she would normally just get up and turn off the "leaky" faucet then one night my nephew and my sis shared the same bed that night and my nephew heard the creaking noise of the faucet turning on in the kitchen. he woke up his mom and told her about it but she was too tired to do anything.

Then he starts crying a lil and wakes my mom and says "mommy why is that white boy staring at me?" and she opens her eyes to see a boy that looks like the boy to the left in the picture. he was a blurry white transparent color and was wearing the same style of clothing pictured cept all the fabric was all tattered and a lil torn

she started packing up the next day.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bz1_ctNJFyo/RnSBEDTU5uI/AAAAAAAAApw/pHCHTsImqso/s400/1920boy03.jpg

zylvia213
07-24-2009, 10:10 AM

my sis moved to these one story apartments in riverside off of la sierra where riverwalk is now.
she lived there with only her son since she got a divorced and my dad wasnt too fond of the place once he heard about it.
so after a week of living there my sister would always hear the water running in the kitchen even though she had turned it off right before she went to bed. she would normally just get up and turn off the "leaky" faucet then one night my nephew and my sis shared the same bed that night and my nephew heard the creaking noise of the faucet turning on in the kitchen. he woke up his mom and told her about it but she was too tired to do anything.

Then he starts crying a lil and wakes my mom and says "mommy why is that white boy staring at me?" and she opens her eyes to see a boy that looks like the boy to the left in the picture. he was a blurry white transparent color and was wearing the same style of clothing pictured cept all the fabric was all tattered and a lil torn

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bz1_ctNJFyo/RnSBEDTU5uI/AAAAAAAAApw/pHCHTsImqso/s400/1920boy03.jpg

^^^so who is this little boy??? looks like the andy griffith show

HyperTek
07-24-2009, 10:39 AM
so the lil boy woke YOUR MOM up? or your sister? and she had this picture by her bed? or your saying the boy she saw looked like the kid in this picture?

cleantune
07-24-2009, 11:11 AM
this thread freaks me out, like what if ghosts are real...

One time a few years back we had a party at a friends house and ended up crashing in the basement. After the lights were off he decides to tell us that he has been seeing some weird stuff and that his house was built on an indian burial ground; we were all like WTF dude.

the tv was the only light in the basement and the walls were painted white. After about a half hour or so we see the shadow of a figure quickly float across the white wall to the right of the tv, and then it quickly passed in the opposite direction.

hOngsterr
07-24-2009, 11:24 AM
yupp theres always scary encounters,
but sometimes it can be your head fucking with you
lol

thatdrifterguy
07-26-2009, 03:02 AM
lol

foreal, sometimes my imagination scares the shit out of me

DataXUnknown
07-26-2009, 03:13 AM
You guys are weird...getting the chills from reading a thread on Zilvia lol. I don't understand how you guys get the chills even from just looking at the picture of that little girl. I don't know maybe I just haven't really encountered any kinda ghostly experience yet so I'm like "uh yeah no ghost, made up, pix or it didn't happen"

Well, I have played FEAR at 2AM with the lights off and scared the shit out of me (42" HD screen with surround sound). Thats the closest I got to ghost stuff...

gotspins13
07-26-2009, 10:13 AM
whaaaaaaaaa thats fuckn crazyyyy!
so are you going to sweep over there anymore!? haha

ae13bravo
07-26-2009, 02:32 PM
this reminds me of when i played FEAR and then peed.

well i'm gonna go play deadspace

I could not stop laughing after reading this.

rc1honda
07-26-2009, 03:22 PM
damn check out this real story "bleeding house"

Bleeding house? demonic haunting? - Yahoo! Answers (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvMAo8vQ_zQfR8gVD7ANEN_7xQt.;_ylv=3?qid =20090722112041AAHCwP3)

LOL all that is is rust in the water lines. Same thing happens to statues and people claim they are miracles, then they find a 50 year old water line behind it leaking. They said it's a new house but i bet they tapped a old water main for the water, old main+shitty plumbing job=demon possessed bleeding house from hell. Lmao Good story OP. I believe in weird shit happening but it's usually earth bound. I have a famous haunted cemetery by me call Bachlerors Groove. Weird stuff did happen but most of it coincidental. Just be cool and and act like nothing is happening. You will get no answers from anyone untill we figure out how to bring people back from the dead.

majuljo
07-26-2009, 04:40 PM
true story i promise

we use to live in these apartments and i woke up really late one night to this older woman's voice saying my name

"JOOOEEEYYY" and i thought it was my sister since we shared a room but she was dead asleep so i went to my moms room to see if it was her. i get out of my bed and the lights start flashing on and off and the voice is getting louder as i exit my room but i wasn't scared. so i check my moms room and she was asleep so i go into the hallway as the lights and voice is still going on and i see my dad on the couch asleep with the tv on but its only static on the tv and i finally got scared enought and i pushed my dad to wake him up. as soon as he woke up the tv turned to leno and the lights were left on.

i was more confused about what was going on then scared but i was scared once i ruled out everyone in the house.

coww-cho!!!!!
07-30-2009, 01:52 AM
so the lil boy woke YOUR MOM up? or your sister? and she had this picture by her bed? or your saying the boy she saw looked like the kid in this picture?
my nephew saw the lil boy first standing in the corner then woke up his mom(my sister) and pointed at the boy and asked his mom why was he standing there and my sis freaked out and just pulled the covers over there faces til they fell asleep.

keistyle
07-30-2009, 01:54 PM
have you guys read teddy's story?

Mista Lee
07-30-2009, 02:11 PM

oh gotdamn. i live down the street on collett/la sierra haha.

josephin510
07-30-2009, 08:12 PM
lol
Its not always in your "head" it can be outside factors to like inhaling snorting smoking and shooting up

coww-cho!!!!!
07-31-2009, 12:20 AM
oh gotdamn. i live down the street on collett/la sierra haha.
ya its those one story apartments i think there is a tree with a tire swing attatched and its pretty close to la sierra university