PDA

View Full Version : Bakersfield/661..... anyone around?

krazyfil
07-19-2009, 10:19 PM
Tuesday Aug 18th
Camino Real Restaurant
3500 truxtun ave
Bako, cali
try and get there around 7 or 8... he usually has drink specials and stuff... (for the passengers) food is amazing so come with money and a big appetite

krazyfil
07-20-2009, 06:03 PM
this is the meet spot obviously... i talked to Alejandro yesterday and he said he is taking the night off for us, and he is bringing about 5 cars at least.. but he wants it to be big... so lets not let him down

articdragon192
07-20-2009, 11:54 PM
I was in the area this past Sunday. I saw like ZERO modified cars.

krazyfil
07-21-2009, 04:40 PM
i know of a few people, silvia, sr20 vert, there is someone who gots an r32 also... but they arent on this site.. im trying to find more people so that way we could all meet up, cuz they dont wanna drive to LA or LBC with me everytime there is some kinda meet going on

krazyfil
07-29-2009, 12:07 AM
bump number 2... desperation.. anyone alive out here hahaha

duffman1278
07-29-2009, 01:02 AM
Yea it doesn't even look like anyone drives modified cars out there lol you might be out of luck.

ho0dlumka13
07-29-2009, 01:26 AM
I go up that area atleast once a month. Everyone that we hang out with has a 240 my cousin has a ka-t is his coupe another with a coupe another with a fastback and another with a kouki 14. Should be there next month. Hopefuly we can set up a meet there.

pyshin
07-29-2009, 07:11 AM
Everyone in Bakersfield has a lifted truck or a pre-runner, some spoiled fucks with beamers and benz. I grew up there and that's all I knew until I went off to college

wings_s13
07-29-2009, 12:48 PM
there are alot of modified cars here, alot dont come out that often. And there are Alot of honda's.... well kids who paint there hoods black, roll on stealies, go to autozone and ebay and call them selfs racers, hitting there rev limit ever where they go lol but it would be nice to have a nissan meet lol

xKennie
07-30-2009, 02:15 PM
im from 661 one santa clarita. there are plenty of doods out here with 240's. theres me in a green s13 fastback, a red s14, black s14, dark green s14, the guys from rad experience, i also have friend by u thats building a s13 single cam turbo and drives a mk4. if you wanna know about a local meet out here pm me dood. :D

pyshin
07-31-2009, 05:23 PM
Bakersfield's not like Santa Clarita at all.. Even though they share an area code. And what's the point in a modified car if you don't "take it out?" It's not like Bakersfield has a nice track or anything, just a strip. There are a shitload of posers with hondas/acuras but I'm pretty sure you don't want to meet up with the automotively-retarded

hegamiz
07-31-2009, 05:52 PM
I live in Bakersfield, 3 years now. Use to live in Pomona... jeezz what an isolated place this is lol. I still spend most of my weekends in 323 626 909 areas. And yupp off-road pickups is strait up bako w/ "themz famous stars and strap stickerz in de windshieldz" lol

I know there's like 3 other dudes on zilvia from here. but yeah i've seen some 240's in the wild.

krazyfil
07-31-2009, 06:21 PM
yea i know what yall mean... ive been here for 3 years myself.. it sux haha.. sickness and insanity kinda take over most spots with all their damn trucks... but setting up something here in bakersfield would be a good thing... and to the guy that said there are people coming here next month... around what time? maybe we can set something up? either a meet or a k1 kart race thing... either way reply here or pm me with ideas.. i wanna start something up

hegamiz
07-31-2009, 06:25 PM
i'd be down...
i know of jspec240 and cIutchkick, they be interested.

krazyfil
07-31-2009, 06:31 PM
ok cool... well talk to them and then send me a message or jsut lemme know on here and we can get something set up.. prolly evening time since its 110 degrees everyday haha.. either way lemme know what they say

Fonix36
08-01-2009, 03:13 AM
Hey i work at Six Flags and thats 661 idk if it counts though id be down to role to a meet out there after work

krazyfil
08-01-2009, 04:18 PM
ok coo coo... sounds like a plan ;)... if u know anyone else in the area let them know... but i wanna take a poll, would people rather go to grab some food? or go kart racing? i got a buddy who owns a restaurant and has 3 240's himself... awesome mexican food... people lemme know whut u think

limited240
08-02-2009, 01:35 PM
im from bako and had my car for 2 years and never been to a 240 meet. but seen some nice one rolling around. alot of sleepers dou.

krazyfil
08-02-2009, 04:46 PM
yea i know your car... ka-T right? u were getting some work done at a shop off stockdale and union a while back... anyways clean car... but yea tell ur friends hat im trying to get something together for this month...

im thinking the 18th which is a tuesday.. we can meet up at Camino Real restaurant, my buddy owns the place and he has 4 240s so he would prolly appreciate the cars and the business... if anyone objects lemme know... if not then see yall there, if u need directions then lemme know

wings_s13
08-02-2009, 11:09 PM
Cool a 661 meet!!
240's
good food
cant be beet lol

ho0dlumka13
08-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Ill be there around the end of the month. Ill let all my cousins in the area know about this meet so I can be a big one and not be a waste of time for everyone. By the way my name is chris.

palmdale_mob
08-02-2009, 11:51 PM
661 goes farther than I thought lol

I'm in Palmdale but thats close to 2 hours away from Bakersfield

wings_s13
08-03-2009, 12:20 AM
yeah 661 gos for a while but i hope this is big, I mean 2hr is an ok drive but as it stands now I drive 2 1/2 3 hr to go to a meet in LA and 2 1/2 3hr back Over the grape vine. it would be nice to have a meet alot closer.
So ever one Get the word out lets make this a BIG meet with good people, good food, and even better cars lol

and to the chirs ^^^^
im chris to lol

krazyfil
08-03-2009, 07:21 AM
aiight chris... i know u said u will be there at the end of the month.. do u know people in bakersfield? the reason im trying to set it up on the 18th is cuz thats the last week before college starts back up again and idk how crazy shits gonna be u know... so if u can or ur buddies let them know....

and like i said anyone who needs the address or directions lemme know aiight

hegamiz
08-03-2009, 06:00 PM
dude i looked up the restaurant, been through that street, and i totally forgot i've seen a black kouki there...
i'd be down for food lol

krazyfil
08-03-2009, 06:04 PM
yea thats my homies alejandros.. he has that.. a blue 180sx and a white vert... hes more about show than go... but still his cars are always clean

krazyfil
08-03-2009, 06:06 PM
oooh and dont forget to tell your buddies too... remember im trying to keep this a nissan gathering, so refrain from telling the honda community... thanks lol

cIutchkick
08-03-2009, 08:35 PM
sup, i guess i can chime in a few weeks late. i probably got more 240s myself than the whole town put together here.

krazyfil
08-03-2009, 08:40 PM
hahaha doubt that but still nice to know there are 240 owners here in bako... u know where Camino Real restaurant is right? is off truxtun and oak.. ill get the address if u guys need it

cIutchkick
08-03-2009, 08:47 PM
well i got 4 now... but i've owned 6 this year lol.. no idea where thats at.

krazyfil
08-03-2009, 08:49 PM
hahaha ok ill put the address up here in a bit

krazyfil
08-03-2009, 08:50 PM
but u gotta come lemme drive one ur cars

cIutchkick
08-03-2009, 08:52 PM
if ur talkn bout the mexican joint with the guy that owns the 240s.. ya he has had meets for a while on thursdays i think. too far for me tho, i aint tryn 2 get pulled over lol. i got too much invested.. drivin' haha.. u can drive the widebody hatch with no engine :D

krazyfil
08-03-2009, 09:00 PM
hahaha, people drive there all the time with modified cars, my roommate goes there with sr20... hell the owner has his cars modified and he never gets any shit.. just dont drive like a d bag and u will be fine

krazyfil
08-03-2009, 09:05 PM
ok... the address is

Tuesday Aug 18th
Camino Real Restaurant
3500 truxtun ave
Bako, cali
try and get there around 7 or 8... he usually has drink specials and stuff... (for the passengers) food is amazing so come with money and a big appetite

ho0dlumka13
08-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Yah I just talked to one of my cousins and he said he's down if its on a weekend. That would probaly be better for me to. But keep this thread updated with any change so I can let them know

krazyfil
08-03-2009, 11:24 PM
well majority of the people i know all work weekends... so how bout this... take a poll and lemme knwo whut u guys wanna do.. go on that weekend which is the 22nd on a saturday or go on the tuesday on the 18th.. ill wait till the end of the week to make the date.. gimme ur inputs on the date though so i cancoordinate with my buddy

ho0dlumka13
08-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Cooldealill hit up the whole crew and ask what they think

krazyfil
08-03-2009, 11:41 PM
ok post up on here... that way this keeps getting bumped and maybe more people from bakersfield will find this thread too

Fonix36
08-04-2009, 01:36 PM
wow 661 is huge this is another hour away from work sorry wont we attending

krazyfil
08-04-2009, 09:42 PM
oh come on.. me and my roommate drive 2 and a half hours each way when we go to long beach or la meets... its not that bad

jspec240
08-06-2009, 04:18 PM
Heres mine

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c186/beezon/102.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c186/beezon/097.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c186/beezon/106.jpg

krazyfil
08-06-2009, 05:00 PM
CLEAN s13... soo nobody has put any input on the date... so if nobody says anything about it then we will stick with the tuesday... hope to see people there

wings_s13
08-08-2009, 02:25 AM
hey jspec240 u in 661? Clean cars, need help with body work let me know
whats our plans for them lol

Every one come on tue, leave input!!!
com on all us are willing to drive 3hr to la but not 20min to ours really!? lol

markyboi
08-08-2009, 05:18 AM
im in bakersfield, just moved here last year..i sold my s13 to some noob here in town..he kept calling it silvia, LOL

this place is a hell hole...tho

krazyfil
08-08-2009, 05:20 AM
im in bakersfield, just moved here last year..i sold my s13 to some noob here in town..he kept calling it silvia, LOL

this place is a hell hole...tho

u got any pics of the car u sold? whut kind was it color?

markyboi
08-08-2009, 05:20 AM
i got a couple of s13 aftermarket parts also!

silvia cooling panel
exhaust
strutbars
worksbell hub

and some other stuffthat i cant remember.

let me know if you guys are interested in some parts

krazyfil
08-08-2009, 05:22 AM
email me pics and prices of the parts... but lets keep this on topic so they dont close the thread hahaha

markyboi
08-08-2009, 05:23 AM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/markyboi_/DSCN1990.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/markyboi_/DSCN1994.jpg

yup! that was the car...i kind of don't want to see it being driven around by somebody else..

krazyfil
08-08-2009, 05:24 AM
i might have seen that around town... did the buyer stay here in bako? anyways regardless, u should still come down on tuesday

ho0dlumka13
08-08-2009, 05:25 AM
I'm headin down there this weekend but probaly wont be bringmy car down till the end of the month

krazyfil
08-08-2009, 05:26 AM
well i got ufc tomorrow... YES!! lol... but other than that.. its a boooring weekend haha so come on down if u want

markyboi
08-08-2009, 05:27 AM
buyer lives in bako by panama...some kid who just finished high school..i was testing waters and he offered a good amount of change...so i sold it

can't come to the meets, i work M-F 2pm-1030pm

krazyfil
08-08-2009, 05:30 AM
well like i said, if enough people want to have it on the weekend we can... but nobody is really saying anything one way or another... so again i say.. LEAVE SOME INPUT!!! tuesday or the weekend... as long as the 20th is free i dont care (my daughter turns 6 months YAY!)

markyboi
08-08-2009, 05:33 AM
as long as you don't do sonic on the weekends.

do like in n out on stockdale on a saturday/sunday or something

krazyfil
08-08-2009, 05:36 AM
well im wanting to keep it at my my boyd restaurant.. sonic is garbage.. too many trucks and stupid fag rice a roni hondas with lil kids driving them... its annoying... fast food places are too hard to deal with... i know the owner of this place personally he is a good friend so its a guaranteed place to kick it and chill with no drama.... just dont be a D-Bag

jspec240
08-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Id like to get some gymkahna started out on the skid pad at buttonwillow.

500$ a day so divide that up between how many people we can get to go....

If you are from bako or near PM me and I will get this set up for next month.

so get your weld your diff or what ever you got to do to come out.

I will be out there with a KA with light mods.

krazyfil
08-08-2009, 03:50 PM

one thing at a time sparky... we gotta see if we can even get bako people to drive 10 minutes to spend 10 dollars on food before we can ask them to drive 30 minutes to spend at least 50 dollars... know whut i mean

ELF240
08-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Sup fellas im one of hoodlums cousins out here.Where the hell were you guys at last month i was trying to start a Central cal nissan club to enter a car show. if you guys are willing we can chill tonight beer pong or some shit just to meet up

Dude my cousins and i have been trying to do something like that out at buttonwillow for awhile now but ppl just bail out. hopefully we can get something going after the meet. I know some 240 guys out in bako who hardlly bring there cars out as you know these parts are hot and im not only talking about the weather.

krazyfil
08-08-2009, 06:21 PM
well where are u located at? cen cal isnt just bako... so lemme know where u live and i will see whut im doing after ufc tonight

but why are u openly discussing your buddies having stolen parts on their cars?

ELF240
08-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Naw man I'm saying the these parts are hot with cops I hate ppl who jack carsi live in delano

krazyfil
08-08-2009, 07:33 PM
so they are attention getters then? when i hear someone say parts are hot i think stolen... as im sure alot of other people do... anyways delano is a tad too far just for beer pong.. seeing how i would have to drive back as well... but if u wanna come down on the 18th feel free

ELF240
08-09-2009, 12:22 AM
Coner pocket anyone bring the 240s

ELF240
08-09-2009, 12:23 AM
Corner pocket anyone tonight right now

krazyfil
08-09-2009, 12:24 AM
corner pocket where??

krazyfil
08-09-2009, 12:31 AM
well hit up my cell.. i live like a few minutes from it... but me and the roomie are walking... 6618638265

jspec240
08-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Go big or go home.... Ill save up 100$ so me and 4 others that want to drive all day instead of talk about it can go do it, talking is what the forums are for. And Im sure they would be willing to spend more money if they will be able to auctually practice or go watch. I have three others already but the more the better so like I said before if any one is interested PM me cause Im starting the process tomorrow and it wont be until next month any way. I was trying to do it last year but due to blown eng and money never got to do it.

Also I talked to the manager of the East Hills Mall and he said he would talk to the ask if old mervyns parking lot could be used for a meeting place. We would just have to keep things under control so we will be able to come back. Possibly auctually even being able to practice if all goes well. More info to come.

I lived in Japan for 2.5 yrs where I started and I was introduced to gymkhana, then moved to NJ where I used to drift with club loose, I have a real good concept and experiance, I just have to put it to work.

not trying to steal your thunder bro Ive just been at it for a while and talked to Alejandro about it before the camino real meets but want to go further. Call me up man and if we are persistant we can get things rolling quicker for fall season if its something you would like to do. I PMed you my #

Drew

Wings 13 - Man body work is not on top of my skills so I will def hit you up. My shit is zip tied... lol

Elf 240 - I had the same thing happen and people bailed but Im pretty close already to having the 5 people needed to go and would require everyone to have their money in at least 2 weeks prior to track day so we arent scrambling last minute and people wont flake because it will be paid in advance with no refunds. PMed you my # as well and I hope that we can just get it started and keep it rolling. Even if its every 2 months at first and as we build a fan club it would enable us to practice more often. I know times are hard right now but this is my passion and Im even willing to put up a little extra if others dont show next month.

one thing at a time sparky... we gotta see if we can even get bako people to drive 10 minutes to spend 10 dollars on food before we can ask them to drive 30 minutes to spend at least 50 dollars... know whut i mean

rhdgloria-y32
08-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Im here the valley. But i need to get me a diff before i can take my car out. My babies broke. :(! Been there before though. Kinda weak!

jspec240
08-09-2009, 07:22 PM
well get that hoe fixed for the show^^^lol

krazyfil
08-09-2009, 08:37 PM
well... got a vlsd with axles might be willing to sell u haha

but as far as east hils mall.. there are already people complaining about driving far with their modded cars cuz cops are D bags... dont u think east hills mall is gonna make it harder for them to wanna go?

stick with Alejandros place first... its gonna bring a good guy some business and its closer.. then once we start making it a regular thing and people are comfortable with driving out.. then we will talk to them about east hills

krazyfil
08-09-2009, 08:47 PM
and plus another thing is too... i dont know what kinda people will show up.. but ive heard lotta ricers meet up at east hills now on the weekends... and having a biiiig open empty parking lot like that.. someone is gonna get ancy and do something stupid

and besides what would we do out there? yea talking about cars and checking out cars would be coo for a few.. but what after that? see my point... but yea i get your idea.. but like i said.. just stick with this first

wings_s13
08-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Yeah im sorry, East hill's not the best idea. i would MUCH rather go to alejandros. there is food good people and something to do. east hills is WAY out there and theres nothing to do! I think it be better to meet at alejandros and If any one wants to mob out afterwards then cool. I know I Will be going too alejandros, and hope to see alot of u there, i think this could be alot of fun and a good thing for all the nissan/240 guys and gilrs in the 661 to meet, hang, mob out and all that. hope to see people there thanks

also if any one need body work done let me know, i am going to be starting on my car soon and when done i will be posting a thread with pics so look for that in a while.

thanks to all and nice to know there more then like 3 240's in town lol Lets all get some good food and a good place to hang lol SEE U ALL THERE lol

jspec240
08-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Yea man what ever we have to do I usually take care of my drift cravings at the church around the corner sporadically. Im really just saying that Im serious about it. Im not trying to take the meeting spot away from alejandros either, I was just saying there is another place but Ill drive to delano to meet if necessary. just keep it at the camino real... Thats where it started and the tacos are bomb

Krazyfill is the diff N/A or TT? call me up if possible

krazyfil
08-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Yea man what ever we have to do I usually take care of my drift cravings at the church around the corner sporadically. Im really just saying that Im serious about it. Im not trying to take the meeting spot away from alejandros either, I was just saying there is another place but Ill drive to delano to meet if necessary. just keep it at the camino real...

im not worried about u.. im worried about other jack asses... like i said ive heard people are meeting up out there at the east hills now since the trucks are taking over sonic... so all the honda ricers are gonna be stupid like they always are... so honestly i say best idea would be meet up at camino real first, kick it, eat and if people wanna go out there then coo

jspec240
08-09-2009, 09:26 PM
thats what I said.... why were you guys trying to change it in the first place? thats why I said it could be a canididate. the thing about us meeting at the east hills mall is that it would be more of a sanctioned meeting because I cleared it with the manager, and would either push the ricers to a different spot or they would end up trading their civics in for 240s.haha but I havent even been out there so you guys would know better than me.

but why change it?? now that there are more people aware of the meeting spot its easier to meet at camino.

krazyfil
08-09-2009, 09:27 PM
wait what do u mean? i wasnt trying to change anything? u were the one suggesting having it somewhere else in stead... u just confused me

and as far as "sanctioned" i talk to Alejandro all the time and i cleared it with him a long time ago.. its jsut hard to get 240 owners to come out.. so i dont see the difference?

jspec240
08-09-2009, 09:39 PM
you said something about meeting at the kart track earlier.. I guess I just confused myself...haha but yea man I dont care where we meet it was more of a back up plan

jspec240
08-09-2009, 09:43 PM
so what vehicle did the vlsd come from?

krazyfil
08-09-2009, 09:45 PM
OOOH OK I GOT YA.... noo the kart track was an option at the beginning as well... like just throwing ideas out there... but nobody responded to anything so i just to initiative and decided the place and if people wanna come then awesome, if not... well their loss then lol

krazyfil
08-09-2009, 09:46 PM
jdm s13 came from my buddies wrecked rhd sil-eighty

ELF240
08-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Aye does anyone now how I can get ahold of alejandro he told one of my friends he has extra bumper lights he can sell

krazyfil
08-09-2009, 09:50 PM
who is your friend? whats his name? ill call him and ask if i can give out his number

ELF240
08-09-2009, 09:54 PM
well... got a vlsd with axles might be willing to sell u haha

but as far as east hils mall.. there are already people complaining about driving far with their modded cars cuz cops are D bags... dont u think east hills mall is gonna make it harder for them to wanna go?

stick with Alejandros place first... its gonna bring a good guy some business and its closer.. then once we start making it a regular thing and people are comfortable with driving out.. then we will talk to them about east hills

Aye if home boy don't pick up on the vlsd ill buy it

ELF240
08-09-2009, 09:57 PM
who is your friend? whats his name? ill call him and ask if i can give out his number

just tell him its the guys from delano with the red zenki we talked to him like the last time we were there which was like last year

krazyfil
08-09-2009, 09:59 PM
well i never said for sure i would sell... i said make an offer first lol and ill see if i wanna sell first lol... pm me if u want or just text me since u got my number already anyways

krazyfil
08-09-2009, 10:00 PM
wait.. ur wanting to see if he has bumper lights from over a year ago? 95% chance he wont have them... he had to sell a couple cars and like all his extra parts just to get the business off the ground.. so i doubt it... but ill ask him

krazyfil
08-09-2009, 10:35 PM
hey i just talked to alejandro... he said hes taking the night off work that night just to kick it with us.. he said he is bringing at least 5 nissans/240s out himself... so we better not let him down lol

ELF240
08-10-2009, 12:40 AM
Hahaa dude you should drive one of his

jspec240
08-10-2009, 01:20 AM
Elf...Is he done with his s13.5 vert yet? I will be there on the 18th, and will keep this post updated with the buttonwillow progress.

I want 661 on the map and intend on helping it get there.

rhdgloria-y32
08-10-2009, 01:27 AM
well get that hoe fixed for the show^^^lol

Just sell me your 2 way then fool! ROFL.......

jspec240
08-10-2009, 01:29 AM
Haha no doubt Ill rock the fukin welded diff..... nothin but hook up.... :)

krazyfil
08-10-2009, 01:29 AM
idk if he finished yet

jspec240
08-10-2009, 01:37 AM
well hardtimes seem to affect the situation. I havent talked to alejandro in about a couple months, I hope he is down to drift one of his machines...

krazyfil
08-10-2009, 01:40 AM
well u will see him on the 18th then haha

jspec240
08-10-2009, 01:42 AM
I hope so...

jspec240
08-10-2009, 01:51 AM
Need parts I have a few so hit me up if you need anything....

Drew

krazyfil
08-10-2009, 01:53 AM
why wouldnt u?

jspec240
08-10-2009, 01:59 AM
well all this thread started out to be was where are all the 661'ers and now that you got some attention I think that people would like the fact that I try to help others out, so I let it be known.

krazyfil
08-10-2009, 02:03 AM
umm what are u talking about dude? u change subjects so often it confuses the shit out of me

jspec240
08-10-2009, 02:06 AM
go back and read maybe a couple of times then ask the same question to yourself.

krazyfil
08-10-2009, 02:07 AM
ok how bout this... u wanna talk about track day, then start your own thread.. title is buttonwillow track day... cuz u are making no sense in my thread and its annoying me... so read that And ask if that makes sense

jspec240
08-10-2009, 02:11 AM
ok how bout this... u wanna talk about track day, then start your own thread.. title is buttonwillow track day... cuz u are making no sense in my thread and its annoying me... so read that And ask if that makes sense

you are right. my apologies.................

wings_s13
08-10-2009, 02:12 AM
ok cool u can help people out i get that, but i have read your stuff like a few times, u lost me awhile ago, and prob need to stay on one topic, like the meet lol.

by the way what parts u got? pm me thanks

ho0dlumka13
08-10-2009, 02:30 AM
Hey elf...I'm down to drive from socal to delano for some beer pong can I get some grapes too hahaha. Does anyone up there need some oem square postion lights for a kouki bumper(180sx) with the harness FUCK PEOPLE THAT JACK SHIT FROM PEOPLE THAT WORK HARD FOR THIER STUFF!!!!!!!

krazyfil
08-10-2009, 02:31 AM
Who jacked what?

krazyfil
08-10-2009, 03:58 AM
^^^New topic started for buttonwillow practice^^^ I will also soon be posting a shit load of parts for sale in this thread also for bakersfield people only!! or close by... s13 and 14 OEM and aftermarket.

Wings s13. I started a seperate topic which is labled in the this title so no more confusion. I have too many parts to list so Ill PM you with my# and you can call tomorrow or when ever you get a chance.

hoodlumka13. I have an extra set of 180sx kouki type x bumper lights. Hit me up later

u had to post on my thread linking your thread... any reason why?

jspec240
08-10-2009, 10:56 AM
u had to post on my thread linking your thread... any reason why?

Check it out bro..... you were asking where the 661ers were at.... Well Im one of them and this has to do with this thread stop ur little whining like Im taking somethihng from you. Im just trying to get people together to drift.... man up bro your 26.

krazyfil
08-10-2009, 11:01 AM
its not about manning up or not whining.. its about respect... that would be like me going on ur thread and be like hey everyone lets go here or do this.. or hey i started a new thread so go to that one instead now... even my roommate noticed it before i even mentioned it to him.. either way its whatever dude.. good luck with ur shit

ho0dlumka13
08-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Aye dude not cool, thread jacking is not cool...but u guys can settle this some where else.

Jspec240...I asked if anyone needed some not if anyone has some for sale...not trying to be a jerk

jspec240
08-10-2009, 12:22 PM
its not about manning up or not whining.. its about respect... that would be like me going on ur thread and be like hey everyone lets go here or do this.. or hey i started a new thread so go to that one instead now... even my roommate noticed it before i even mentioned it to him.. either way its whatever dude.. good luck with ur shit

No because If I started a thread about "where are all the people from bakersfield at" and some one posted up... we are going to be trying to start a drift session over here" and it pertained to the subject.. I would not bitch about it I would endorse it. so yea you are whining and good luck with your shit as well

[quote=ho0dlumka13;2961049]Aye dude not cool, thread jacking is not cool...but u guys can settle this some where else.>> I will be at camino on the 18th

I asked if anyone needed some not if anyone has some for sale...not trying to be a jerk./QUOTE]>> I see that now... but Wings was asking about parts too

and sorry I got a little carried away I just thought that there would be some people around here interested thats why I posted. This is a thread trying to locate people in bako with 240s and its not appropriate to mention that I will be trying to hold some practices??? I deleted the post referring to mine.... for fears no one is going to look at this thread any more.

ho0dlumka13
08-10-2009, 02:25 PM
That's cool that ur trying to get something going like elf said we been tryin to get something going on for a while.but if you do I'm pretty sure it will be a good turn out What time of the year do u plan on holding it?That's cool that ur gonna be there on the 18th

jspec240
08-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Im planning on holding it next month if not sooner. Keep an eye on my buttonwillow thread on my sig. Im going out there here in a few to discuss things and will post up results later tonight. If need be I will pay for the track and will take what ever I can get to put towards it so people wont flake. but I have people that will be going for sure. 3 total so far and I think Im only going to be able to accept 6 to 8 the first time.

krazyfil
08-10-2009, 09:03 PM
like i said... it wasnt that i was worried u were stealing people... i asked a simple question... thats all... holy hell

but either way keep us posted with the track day.. my car may not be ready but it would still be a good photo opportunity

jspec240
08-10-2009, 09:26 PM
well since you wanted me to start another thread you are gonna have to keep track, I just updated it.

As far as the question, you know as well as I did where the question was aimed. thats why I responded the way I did.

In all reality Im over the whole situation and moving foreward.

rhdgloria-y32
08-10-2009, 09:58 PM
krazyfil u into drifting or VIP? Just seen the sig and was wondering......................

cIutchkick
08-11-2009, 01:24 AM
krazyfil u into drifting or VIP? Just seen the sig and was wondering......................

it's all about drifting your q45 ;-)

limited240
08-11-2009, 01:28 AM
we should do a list of the of 240 that are going to the meet.. yea. and take pics.. perhaps we start a 661 240 club. lol

krazyfil
08-11-2009, 01:29 AM
it's all about drifting your q45 ;-)

haha i did that with the first one a few times for shits and giggles... but the plastic timing chain piece broke and motor went shit lol... so now not so much haha

jspec240
08-11-2009, 01:38 AM
we should do a list of the of 240 that are going to the meet.. yea. and take pics.. perhaps we start a 661 240 club. lol

thats the Idea bro :) so we are gonna get yours and RHDGlorias Diffs taken care of so we can handle some buisness.

I need tires so looks like we need to get crackin

krazyfil
08-11-2009, 01:40 AM
junk yard man... buy a used one lol

jspec240
08-11-2009, 02:12 AM
na were gonna go the cheaper better route. WELDED DIFF :)

I can get it done for 40$

jspec240
08-11-2009, 02:20 AM
Buenos noches fellas im beat.

markyboi
08-11-2009, 02:29 AM
wow, page 3-5 got out of hand.

I think the best way to be done is for people to meet up and kinda get to know each other before people start organizing stuff.

jspec, i saw your red hatch a few months back, not too shabby

cIutchkick
08-11-2009, 02:40 AM
sup marky wats new w/ ya? i 4got wat u said u bought.. remind me

krazyfil
08-11-2009, 03:06 AM
wow, page 3-5 got out of hand.

I think the best way to be done is for people to meet up and kinda get to know each other before people start organizing stuff.

jspec, i saw your red hatch a few months back, not too shabby

yea i know.. im thinking about starting a new thread actually

krazyfil
08-11-2009, 03:19 AM
hey... jsut cuz too much stupidity went on in here... i posted a new thread.. so go lemme know on there who all wants to go so i can let Alejandro know

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-states/272138-bakersfield-661-area-monthly-meets-lets-get-started.html

xops13
09-08-2009, 11:47 PM
ya so lets all meet up on the south west side of town. i have a decent spot where we can practice sliding foreal. pm me
Larry s13 sr

palmdale_mob
09-11-2009, 12:50 AM
For the people that live closer to the Palmdale/Lancaster area

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-states/277657-antelope-valley-euro-import-meet.html

Try to make it tomorrow

wings_s13
09-12-2009, 02:03 PM
ya so lets all meet up on the south west side of town. i have a decent spot where we can practice sliding foreal. pm me
Larry s13 sr

look man there was a new thred that was started so this was and is the WRONG thred to post on. also this thred, as well as the new one was not ment for drifting or sliding drew posted a thred about that as well. and ill say this once... stop jacking other peoples threds!!!! not cool:nono::mrmeph:. tho the op is baned for now there is no need to jack threds GET YOUR OWN. We already have a spot to meet eat foor etc and you are more then welcom to join but other then that.. make your own thred or dont F***ing POST!!!!

super fast race car
09-12-2009, 02:55 PM
yea quit jacking my thread u fucking D bag... sell your car and go buy a damn honda... its people like u is why cops give us such a hard time... grow the fuck up and learn how to be responsible when driving... drifting and other shit is to be left on the track... not on the same side of town where i live cock sucker