PDA

View Full Version : Need music!!

dOMEmE
07-17-2009, 05:14 AM
im throwing a party but i dont want to pay for a dj to come out and dj because there just too damn expensive! my friend said radio stations sometimes let you download PRE-mixed mixes....i havent found any yet, im wondering if any of you know of any sites that i can get like hour long mixes so i can play from my ipod to my big ass speakers.....

ThatGuy
07-17-2009, 05:24 AM
Wow, this is such a good Chat Topic. It has so much to do with "General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars".

:duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

Moved to Off Topic.

Any discussion of pirated music will see this closed, and the musical swashbuckler PINKED.

dOMEmE
07-17-2009, 05:31 AM
Wow, this is such a good Chat Topic. It has so much to do with "General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars".

:duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

Moved to Off Topic.

Any discussion of pirated music will see this closed, and the musical swashbuckler PINKED.

dude my bad...i could have sworn i posted it here......i really thought i did my bad..

and no i dont want "illegal" music, i want like radio station mixes...or dj mixes of the dj site....i just searched and everything i find is in torrent format..?? whats that?

dOMEmE
07-17-2009, 05:43 AM
actually can you close this thread i aint trying to get pinked for wanting music.....................................