PDA

View Full Version : The Drew Carey Show

BustedS13
07-15-2009, 06:58 PM
only the first season's on dvd. what a bunch of bullshit. this show is gold.

finishing up season 2 now. kate's one fine betty.

HyperTek
07-15-2009, 07:02 PM
i used to watch that back in my hs days when i had no satellite etc... dam borring times lol
I rank King of Queens above drew carey.. Arthur is funny... lol

ESmorz
07-15-2009, 07:24 PM
Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaig Ferguson

BTP
07-15-2009, 07:34 PM
Drew Carey show was some funny shit i wish they still showed re runs.

BustedS13
07-15-2009, 08:22 PM
oh shit, it's the 3d episode.

blasting_speed
07-15-2009, 09:14 PM
That show was funny. I remember the one where they infiltrate where Lewis works at and there's a bunch of crazy animals and shit. ahahahaha

Then they glow in the dark. ahahahahah

I still miss Married With Children... though.

Matej
07-15-2009, 10:37 PM
Never understood how Drew was pulling in all those women.

BustedS13
07-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Never understood how Drew was pulling in all those women.

he's a funny fat guy main character. they get all the tv trim. ever since Honeymooners.

BTP
07-15-2009, 10:45 PM
[quote

I still miss Married With Children... though.[/quote]

married with children comes on ether really early or really late on tbs i loved that show as well funny as hell.:)

HyperTek
07-15-2009, 10:50 PM
dude i wish mimi would die i hated that character, and drews *weird* brother lol

Kate was decent tho

BustedS13
07-15-2009, 10:53 PM
dude i wish mimi would die i hated that character, and drews *SNIIIIIP* brother lol

Kate was decent tho

WOAH WOAH WOAH
THIS IS ZILVIA DOOD! FIX THAT SHIT!

although, yes, i really hated that character too. he really ruined the later seasons.

cserrano86
07-16-2009, 08:15 AM
Leave, dog, lights! Leave, dog, lights!
Radioactive leave, dog, lights!
LOL!

I've been wanting to buy the first season but that shits always like 40 bucks! One of my favorite episodes is the battle of the bands one where the Reverend Horton Heat makes a guest appearance... good stuff.

SochBAT
07-16-2009, 10:11 AM
One of my most favorite shows ever.

Kate was a registered cutie. Oh fo sho.

Seriously, this show is gold.

There was that one intro that i vividly remember. One thing happened at a time, like Kate fixing her slip, then the next scene would be her fixing her slip, and oswald crawling out from under the table, etc etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09u_-bBUPyQ

BustedS13
07-16-2009, 11:29 AM
i'm honestly considering buying the first season on DVD. i'd really like to see the whole series come out.

HyperTek
07-16-2009, 01:48 PM
so kate or the girl from King of Queens *i forget her name* but shes hot too

BustedS13
07-16-2009, 01:50 PM
kate. i hate the chick from king of queens' voice
she also looks mean
and when she's on stern she sounds like a bitch :/

DALAZ_68
07-16-2009, 03:25 PM
only the first season's on dvd. what a bunch of bullshit. this show is gold.

finishing up season 2 now. kate's one fine betty.

Kate is hotter now on SCRUBS as Dr. Cox's wife...:w00t:

Brian
07-16-2009, 03:29 PM
I used to watch this show.

I loved the ones where stuff was wrong and you were supposed to figure it all out.

BustedS13
07-16-2009, 03:50 PM
I used to watch this show.

I loved the ones where stuff was wrong and you were supposed to figure it all out.

those were great, i mailed in an entry on one of those. or maybe there was just one, i haven't watched the whole series yet.

this show always had special episodes like that. 3d shit, halloween episodes, april fools episodes, the first internet simulcast, live episodes, so on and on

Driftastic
07-16-2009, 03:50 PM
drew carey show is hilarious.....but Craig Ferguson FTW!!

HyperTek
07-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Ferguson was his boss right? yeah he was funny.

What you guys think about Everybody loves raymond?

ThatGuy
07-16-2009, 04:00 PM
^Robert is funnier than Ray.

Drew Carey show was funny.
Plus Drew is a former Marine, so that earns him some more cool points.

NAZ
07-16-2009, 05:08 PM
Growing up in Cleveland. "Cleveland Rocks" was all we really had to keep from killing ourselves :( When Drew moved to California the weak perished.

zenki.life
07-16-2009, 05:45 PM
mimi is that fat annoying bitch who always looked liked the woman version of drew cary right? if so she was on my top 10 list of people i wished was maimed.

ThatGuy
07-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Mimi Bobeck
http://www.tvacres.com/images/bobeck_mimi2.jpg
Played by comedian/actress Kathy Kinney.

HyperTek
07-16-2009, 08:13 PM
kate. i hate the chick from king of queens' voice
she also looks mean
and when she's on stern she sounds like a bitch :/

leah remini is hot.. http://images.celebscentral.net/images/celebrities/leahremini/leahremini_20.jpg
but yeah she does seem she would be a bitch like her character on the show lol

Masa
07-17-2009, 02:20 PM
i used to video tape drew carey show, especially the april fools episodes where you guess whats wrong and the improve episodes.

last couple seasons sucked though, kinda got lame with the "never ending store" internet business bullsh*t, kate leaving, drew marrying all kinds of random chicks.

king of queens is primo, through out the series run no deviation from the formula... fat dude hijinx, classic.

BustedS13
07-17-2009, 02:52 PM
i used to video tape drew carey show, especially the april fools episodes where you guess whats wrong and the improve episodes.

last couple seasons sucked though, kinda got lame with the "never ending store" internet business bullsh*t, kate leaving, drew marrying all kinds of random chicks.

king of queens is primo, through out the series run no deviation from the formula... fat dude hijinx, classic.

i'll definitely agree, the last season or two of this show are complete shit, and i'm not looking forward to them.

this thread is also about Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place.
which also turns to shit in the last season.

http://www.ryanreynoldsonline.com/images/filmography/fairground%20small.jpg

Sharon > Kate > chick from king of queens

SochBAT
07-17-2009, 04:41 PM
2guys is the frist time I saw ryan reynolds acting.

It was a GOOD show. Fuck. So funny.

Masa
07-18-2009, 02:15 AM
f'n A, 2guys!, haven't thought about that show in a loooonnnngggg time!.

another role that was taylor made for ryan reynolds, also first time i saw nathan fillion(aka johnny/captain malcolm from firefly) awesome actor also.

remember the very last episode where they let internet voters decide who was pregnant and ashley ended up preggers with petes baby. i like their relationship better when they were at each others throats.

i definitely like old kate rather than scrubs jordan, she's like hella plastic now. and sharon has that girl next door thing, irene is pretty cute also. and carrie is hot but alittle too.... bitch-e.

BustedS13
08-11-2009, 05:20 PM
on season 8. FUCK THIS SHIT.
first seven seasons.... NON STOP GOLD.
season 8, episode 2, Kate leaves (for her part on Scrubs). Winfred Louder turns into some stupid dotcom shit, which wasn't even funny then because the bubble had burst years before. Wick gets like 30 seconds in every other episode. Replacement Kate sucks asshole. and instead of more lolz during the closing credits, now it's a "NEXT TIME ON DREWWWW" preview. UGH

and then you look at the ratings... and yeah, they nosedived along with the show going to hell.

this is the agony of watching shows i used to love. the last season or two is always poison :( i don't think newer shows have this problem, because they know they can make cash on DVD sales. 90's shows just begged for ratings until they died hideous and alone. :(

SochBAT
08-11-2009, 06:52 PM
I'd still tap the Kate-replacement.

BustedS13
08-11-2009, 06:58 PM
I'd still tap the Kate-replacement.

valid. or skinny nikki. or sharon from two guys and a girl. or... i think rebecca from full house is in this episode.